It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin marchers to Sanford, Fla., police: 'We want an arrest.'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

The first haven't confirmed it was Trayvon's voice. The test carried out may be flawed; we don't know if either voice would turn up a positive match.
The second are reports from a family-hired funeral director, not a coroner or ME.
The third is a blog that doesn't cite sources.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Stop being mindless followers of propaganda!!!

We don't KNOW exactly how it went down. Everyone sits here and spouts off about how the people on the OTHER SIDE are making assumptions/ making radical statements. Yet, the nature of the dialogue shows how most of you have ALREADY BOUGHT INTO THE MEDIAS BIG LIE.

You have already bought the line that there are TWO SIDES and that one is RIGHT and one is WRONG!!!

While many of you have already chosen a "side" and vilified the "other side". This is counter-productive and is a delusion of reality. The most likely reality is that both Trayvon and Zimmerman contributed to this tragedy and that they are jointly responsible. The one who is MOST at fault and also Legally liable is the one who first Escalated the confrontation violently. WE DO NOT KNOW who is responsible for the first action of Violence... We only know for certain who made the final one.

One thing I can state for certain. Anyone who is Especially Angry about this situation based on the color of either mans skin is guilty of at least some streak of racism. The color of Skin should be irrelevant.. and it is to me. I don't care if the dead guy is black or white... I don't care if the Shooter is Black or White... I would just like to see justice served.

The attempts to "spin" this story by the media are blatant and obvious, if you cant see it, your just blind or naive.

And No Sane person would say that Trayvon Deserved to be killed because of his lifestyle... However IF he did initiate the Violence, he threatened the life of another and put himself at risk as a result.

Conversely, If Zimmerman pulled the trigger on Trayvon under ANY other circumstance other then desperate Self Defense... He should be put on trial and EXPERTS should examine and present the Forensic Evidence. I promise you the people who investigated the crime scene have a pretty good idea of what happened... even without multiple corroborating eyewitnesses.

Don't be Fools led around by group think... Use your heads and CALM DOWN!!!

Soul
edit on 1-4-2012 by SoulReaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highground

The first haven't confirmed it was Trayvon's voice. The test carried out may be flawed; we don't know if either voice would turn up a positive match.
The second are reports from a family-hired funeral director, not a coroner or ME.

#1 Just because they haven't confirmed it as Trayvon doesn't undermine the fact that it was proven NOT to be Zimmerman.
#2 So what if it was the funeral director? That still doesn't change the fact that there were no visible fighting wounds on Trayvon other than the gunshot wound.
#3 The person who wrote the blog did their own research. Just because it's not cited doesn't mean it's wrong information. If you have such a problem with the three sources I posted, do your own damn research. It's not that damn hard to go into Google and search.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

#1 Just because they haven't confirmed it as Trayvon doesn't undermine the fact that it was proven NOT to be Zimmerman.
#2 So what if it was the funeral director? That still doesn't change the fact that there were no visible fighting wounds on Trayvon other than the gunshot wound.
#3 The person who wrote the blog did their own research. Just because it's not cited doesn't mean it's wrong information.

#1 - What confuses you about this? In order for the test to mean anything, they would have to show it is Trayvon's voice. Merely excluding one doesn't mean anything. What if the test showed a similar or worse result for Martin? The test itself may be flawed due to many reasons. All this means is that they're somewhat confident it's not Zimmerman, but doesn't mean it's factually not.

#2 - How would bruising and swelling occur in a body after death, especially when it's reasonable that there could have been a vast amount of exsanguination? I'm not sure you understand how these things occur in a body, and in this instance, a visual inspection doesn't mean much. Did he x-ray the body to see if there were broken bones in the hand or skull? I'll make it easy for you - NO, since he's a funeral director, and not a coroner or medical examiner.

#3 - And I can go get a post off of StormFront that makes unsubstantiated claims about Zimmerman and how Martin was a thug and deserved it. It's a worthless source if it doesn't have reputable citations backing it up.

Originally posted by Believer101If you have such a problem with the three sources I posted, do your own damn research. It's not that damn hard to go into Google and search.

You're the one making the assertions, not me. It's not my responsibility to make your case for you, dude.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

That does not make any sense

Why would stormfront members need a meeting place if they all ready have a meeting place on stormfront?

You know since I have been speaking out
against AL SHARPTON i have been called
a member of some site i never even heard of
but ignored them because it was not true.
Good freaking point, if they have a place to go
they would not need to come here, you would
notice a troll from there with a few posts
baiting, but as you can see that aint me baby
Man you just keep hammering that nail in
and the treyvon folks are grasping at straws to make
this what they want it to be.
------------------------------------------------
Next voice analysis has been debunked click the sig
i will post it for you. By the way the obvious thread de-railing
is actually quite humorous. remember this thread is about
al and jack inciting riots, and trying to start a race war, but
for people reading this hearing your BS without the facts here it is
Please, a 50/50 chance your going to call scientific and proof?
How did they forget to do treyvons sample? I wonder if they did
what the odds would be it is NOT his voice? 50/50 maybe?
OUR GUESS IS A 50/50 shot one being treyvon one being martin.
edit on 1-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

Who else would it be? The ground hog?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
As time goes on more evidence becomes known, or fabricated. However you look at it, whenever you think you know what went down something new pops up. Have a look at this story from RT.
RT story, NBC edits 911 calls.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

#1 - What confuses you about this? In order for the test to mean anything, they would have to show it is Trayvon's voice. Merely excluding one doesn't mean anything. What if the test showed a similar or worse result for Martin? The test itself may be flawed due to many reasons. All this means is that they're somewhat confident it's not Zimmerman, but doesn't mean it's factually not.

2 unrelated separate tests.

What are the odds? That they made a mistake?

The circle is closing - - getting tighter and tighter.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Do you know what a false dichotomy fallacy is?

en.wikipedia.org...

The test not conclusively matching the voice to Zimmerman does not mean that it will match it to Martin, either. The software used and/or the audio clip may be flawed in some way that prevents this from happening. Until Martin's voice is confirmed, it can't be stated as factually Trayvon's voice.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

And one was a dude that listened to it and said, "Yep! That's a young kid." I'm sorry if I'm not gonna put all my eggs in that basket.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nonameworks
As time goes on more evidence becomes known, or fabricated. However you look at it, whenever you think you know what went down something new pops up. Have a look at this story from RT.
[/url]

Yeah - - but I heard the 911 calls on Talk Radio - - before all this blew up.

I haven't bothered with what's going on in MSM.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Highground

To some the case is already closed.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

And one was a dude that listened to it and said, "Yep! That's a young kid." I'm sorry if I'm not gonna put all my eggs in that basket.

Neither am I.

But at least I'm admitting that it probably is Trayvon - - - not arguing the point.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I'll admit it's Trayvon when it's confirmed to Trayvon's voice. Otherwise, you're making an assertion with no factual backing.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by Highground

To some the case is already closed.

The case is far from closed. My position is and has been consistent.

A man used Vigilante tactics - - taking the law into his own hands - - creating a situation that resulted in a death.

He should be arrested - - it should go to trial.

That is my entire position.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulReaper

I agree I am remaining neutral as well as I do not feel at liberty to say who is innocent or guilty. There is basically almost not enough evidence to make a conclusion. Anything else outside of that that I have stated is sarcasm.We know this, the alleged killer Zimmerman was walking around with a gun at night for "neighborhood watch" to my understanding neighborhood watch is suppose to alert the authorities of suspicious happenings and such. He was trying to be a vigilante yet was unemployed when he had too much time on his hands was trying to play the vigilante role. That is what i find myself frowning about zimmerman but does not make him a murderer looking to kill. He could have carried mace or a tazer but carried a gun on himself and that would have been just as effective unless he plans having a shoot out with someone with a gun. But in this case the kid went for his gun. So how did he know Zimmerman had a gun? Because he must have had it in a holster. The DA would look at the ballistics and trajectory of the bullet's path in what would back up Zimmerman. So if they have and still have not charged him his story then must check out. You cant charge someone off theory.
This is why he has been cleared

It is unfortunate this happened but it is what it is.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Just a scenario. I you are reckless driving a car. You hit and kill someone.

Would you not be arrested and possibly charged with Manslaughter?

Zimmerman is 100% responsible for creating the situation that caused a death.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

That was my position, until I realized that he might not have created that situation. The kid had ample time to make it home between the time he was out of Zimmerman's sight and the time they met and was shot. He was shot within about 70 yards of his door. Why, if he was scared, did he not keep running to his door that was one minute away and in sight, and instead 6 or 7 minutes later confront Zimmerman. TM has a clear lead.

It points to Martin forcing the confrontation. Even if Zimmerman started the chain of events, he didn't do anything illegal and didn't justify the kid in jumping him.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Just a scenario. I you are reckless driving a car. You hit and kill someone.

Would you not be arrested and possibly charged with Manslaughter?

Zimmerman is 100% responsible for creating the situation that caused a death.

No not really he was not intoxicated to my knowledge. If someone gets a license to carry a gun then they have a right to bear arms. It's not what I would do, but that was his prerogative. If someone wants to carry a gun for protection they have every right to.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Annee

That was my position, until I realized that he might not have created that situation. The kid had ample time to make it home between the time he was out of Zimmerman's sight and the time they met and was shot.

That is something that needs to be discussed in trial. Maybe he was hiding - waiting for Zimmerman to leave. I was followed once - - and that is what I did. I hid in bushes until the person left. I was 2 houses away from home. Did Trayvon have keys to the house? That's another "rumor" out there. That he was waiting for his dad's fiance to come home and open the door.

You said out of Zimmerman's sight. If I recall this happened after Zimmerman got out of his car to pursue.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join