It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin marchers to Sanford, Fla., police: 'We want an arrest.'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Stop talking about such a lame story. No aliens. No suppressed technology or hidden secrets.

Just an obvious media ploy to get group A angry at group B.

Im sure my comment has been posted ten fold on many other threads.

Racial stories like this are lame.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
He dead, he thug..................... Zimmerman for president :-) .................

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
And let the race wars begin.....

America, she split five-fold of way.
She divided for ease of decimation.
We are the 99%, but no.
We give up unity over shameful laws.
Let's fight at home. Over yonder is not enough.
Martial law. See them prepare?
No. You have home grown battles to attend.
She is split apart, not by the evil, but by the people.

Really? You guys are still on about single peoples doing one thing wrong? Are you sure its Zimmerman who done wrong? Or perhaps it was your 'Old-West' law?

....get it together already....
edit on 1-4-2012 by FearEater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

Names of the witnesses?

"One witness said" "Another witness claimed"

Sounds made up, if you ask me. But no, the press wouldn't lie, would they. Not NBC or MSNBC or anyone else.

The press wouldn't try to mold your perception of Trayvon, would they? They wouldn't show you a picture of him when he was 12 years old, another one at that age holding a baby. Oh, sweet innocent Trayvon. What a poor poor young innocent boy, gunned down in his innocent youth by a racist white thug.

Surely they would tell you the real story, right? Show you the real pictures of a 17 year old gangsta with gold teefs flashing gang signs, his pants halfway off his ass and making online comments about drugs. Surely it wasn't THAT Trayvon who got himself killed...
edit on 2-4-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by Believer101

Names of the witnesses?

"One witness said" "Another witness claimed"

Sounds made up, if you ask me. But no, the press wouldn't lie, would they. Not NBC or MSNBC or anyone else.

The press wouldn't try to mold your perception of Trayvon, would they? They wouldn't show you a picture of him when he was 12 years old, another one at that age holding a baby. Oh, sweet innocent Trayvon. What a poor poor young innocent boy, gunned down in his innocent youth by a racist white thug.

Surely they would tell you the real story, right? Show you the real pictures of a 17 year old gangsta with gold teefs flashing gang signs, his pants halfway off his ass and making online comments about drugs. Surely it wasn't THAT Trayvon who got himself killed...
edit on 2-4-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

You mean like your pretend witness "John"? I'll believe the other 5 witnesses who came out before I'll believe Mr. "call me John". Who conveniently forgot all about the altercation until 3 weeks after it happened.

Oh, you mean this kid here?

Oh no! He took pictures with a fake grill in his mouth! That MUST mean he's a drug dealing, theft, right?! I had purple hair when I was his age, does that automatically mean I'm a suicidal punk who cries all the time?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Oh look! Here's a new one of your "drug dealing thug". He looks SOOOO badass, doesn't he?

That kid is SUCH a drug dealing thug, right?

ETA: Here's your "drug dealing thug" on prom night. He's such a complete and utter thug, amIrite?!

edit on 2/4/2012 by Believer101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

Oh look! Here's a new one of your "drug dealing thug". He looks SOOOO badass, doesn't he?

ETA: Here's your "drug dealing thug" on prom night. He's such a complete and utter thug, amIrite?!

oh let it go,
this thread was about jesse jackson and al sharpton
being morons scaring people. OFF topic much?
edit on 3-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Believer101

oh let it go,
this thread was about jesse jackson and al sharpton
being morons scaring people. OFF topic much?
edit on 3-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Tell that to your little Zimmerman Protector friend, why don't ya? He asked a question, I gave the answer. Notice how he still hasn't commented yet?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nutI would like to see Zimmerman ask to be put in protive custody.That way he will be in jail and take away the most heard protest.It will take them a couple months to come up with another chant.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
Maybe if Trayvon wasn't inside a gated community where he didn't belong and cooperated with the rent a cop like a civilized human being with nothing to hide, and if he didn't start beating on the rent a cop while he was hiding underneath his hoodie in the gated community that had experienced a rash of burglaries that had the rent a cop on high alert, maybe the 'perfect', well behaved Trevon wouldn't have gotten shot????

Where is the personal responsibility here?

I hear people saying, if you walk into a bad neighborhood and you don't belong there and you are drunk, you are going to get what's coming to you... Well same for Treyvon.

So we don't have a right to be anywhere we want huh? He should have automatically bowed to the "authority" presented by this rent a cop huh? Started shuckin and jiving huh?

If someone approaches me while I'm doing no wrong I'm going to attack also.

How about if Zimmerman had approached Trayvon in a respectful manner and introduced himself and his reasoning for doing so?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
with so many reports saying Martin LIVED in that community (i.e. staying with his father at the time) your argument is null and void.

He was suspended from school
had if he never got suspended
he woud of been in school in MIAMA.

All this has been vetted.

Al and Jessie are beating a dead horse named treyvon
and they dont really give two craps.

Him being suspended from school in miami has NOTHING to do with him being killed! That's like me saying if my Aunt had a mustache she'd be my Uncle.

What you and others fear is having to admit that people of color are still being profiled and prejudiced against. Your ilk will and were glad to throw the card out there that "we have a black president, racism is dead"...but this case and others remind you it isn't.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
so i'm supposed to "cooperate" with SOME AVERAGE JOE guy that IS FOLLOWING ME? LMAO

Al and jessie are the wanabes martin luther king jrs.
You don't hit them like martin did.
You get away or talk to them if they ask you whats up.
Martin was a hot head and knew zimmerman was checking
him out casing the joint. so in guilt he jumped them
treyvons g/f told him to run, if he had time
to talk to her and run he had time to get
away from zimmerman i am sure he could
run faster in his nike air..

edit on 31-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

All sort of things wrong with this post, shows how you're racist and probably don't realize it. How you know Martin was a hothead? Why did he have to run?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

I would never bathe in a tub full of hundred dollar bills, that would be filthy. The scales of racial injustice have been tipped and are flowing over in blind reactionary ignorance, in the opposite direction they were in the 60's. Personal responsibility is all but ignored...

Use your common sense, that kid was up to no good.

What no good was he up too? I guess just being black and wearing a hoodie with skittles and tea makes him "up to no good"? Tell me that isn't a racist stereotype?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

reply to post by ~Vixen~

He resorted to violence and started beating on a man that just happened to be carrying a gun. He was up to no good anyway

Do you know or presume this? How about I presume you're a closet or open racist who loves to stereotype people? Will I be correct....or doing the same thing you're doing to Trayvon?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Leaving saint trayvon aside if I get a couPle dozen of my buddies together and we march chanting"we want money" will we get it?Seems some cultures think all they have to do is hold up signs,chant and walk around in front of prepositioned TV cameras

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
If they want a race war, lets all agree to a place we can go and meet to work out the issue man to man. The last race left breathing wins. What do ya say? I think we should give them what they want I am tired of worrying about watching what I say and believe in. If they think violence is the answer, well, I say lets give it to them!

Do you really want that? How does that work out in prison when that goes down?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Have you ever asked a black person why we support Al and Jackson? I'm black and I'll answer for you: We don't, those two are just a talking head to me.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by ~Vixen~

I agree, but I am sick and tired of the double standard. Like the Black Panther group and there reward "dead or alive" that is a crime that any other person would be charged with.

God forbid someone does something the black community does not like. the world must stop and listen to what demands are made or else.........

Hell, it's been that way for the white community for centuries and now that other races are standing up for themselves, some in the white community don't like it.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Artofcomedy
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Would that mean the same for me if a man broke into my home and I shot and killed him?

a: I'm not a cop.
b: It was just speculation that the man broke into my home.

Look when it comes down to Mr Martin is just like the majority of young people these days and that is if anyone bothers you even slightly then you need to fight with that person in order to make yourself feel more comfortable.
Mr Zimmerman was doing his job that he was assigned, There was a young man walking about a neighborhood in the middle of the night wearing clothing that was obscuring whom he was, he did not live there, Zimmerman was neighborhood watch and he was watching this person who was suspicious. I'm sure if Mr Martin showed his face better and talked to Mr Zimmerman like a person and explained he was out getting some snacks and that he was visiting such an such and forgot where that address was and needed some help like a HUMAN BEING would do. But him being a young man in this day an age he was probably being angry and thuggish and attacked Mr Martin resulting in the shooting.

I'm sure that if George had approached Trayvon as a HUMAN BEING would do in a respectful manner this situation could have been avoided.

Why does it have to be flipped into being Trayvon's fault? Why did he automatically have to bow down. Notice how you use all the probably's and other assumptions.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker808
reply to post by Gorman91

you got peanut butter in your ears?

no way is he saying "coon", sounds like f-ing "punks"
edit on 1-4-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

That isn't any dam "punks", that is "coons" plain as day! Not that it matters because "coon" isn't racist to me.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join