It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin marchers to Sanford, Fla., police: 'We want an arrest.'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Look at these people!

Million hoodie march?
More like the few morons march.
Look who is leading it, al and jack, just
throwing fuel on the fire.
Wanting to arrest someone and put them on trial
without any evidence
NO EVIDENCE NO CASE
NO EVIDENCE NO CASE
NO EVIDENCE NO CASE
Putting people on trial without evidence IS NOT JUSTICE
usnews.msnbc.msn.com

Updated at 1:27 p.m ET: SANFORD, Fla. -- Civil-rights leaders from the NAACP and other groups led thousands of other protesters on Saturday in a march to the city’s police headquarters to demand the arrest of the man who shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson, the Rev. Al Sharpton and NAACP President Benjamin Jealous were among those leading the rally through Sanford’s streets, marching behind a huge yellow banner with the words “Justice for Trayvon
“We want an arrest. Shot in the chest,” marchers chanted.

Zimmerman is innocent
edit on 31-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Mar 31 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Sat Mar 31 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: replace title with source title

edit on Sun Apr 1 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Doesn't having racist thought and actions make you a racist? These guys keep living in the past thinking absolutely anything and everything that's white against black is racist. Last i checked I've witnessed black people picking on white people just for being white. and it was for no reason. Everyone has the potential to be racist. I think this whole campaign is completely retarded. Its like the Reverend is so obsessed with MLK Jr. that he's trying to be like him in our time. which will never happen. You can obviously tell he has mental problems and has had them for a long time. If i were black i would be embarrassed to be represented by him.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The more violence, the better.

The more unrest, the better.

The more division between the races with a hard dose of hate in the mix, the MUCH better.

This the the currency Jackson and to a lesser degree Sharpton have been dealing their entire lives. When they aren't out stirring the pot to make things a nightmare for whatever community they decide needs their focus, they're out extor....errr...encouraging big business to 'donate' to whatever pet cause or a few hundred people will come picket and boycott to help them remember to give.

What will bring peace isn't as much the justice for any one shooting victim, but seeing these two blow hards retire entirely from public life. Only THEN..may some peace be had where they aren't showing up any longer.

- By the way.. "No Evidence - No Trial" makes a cute bumper sticker slogan. I'll have to remember that when I'm feeling particularly shallow. Lets have a Grand Jury take a look and determine the presence or lack of Evidence.... It's just my thought, but isn't that how the system is intended to function?
edit on 31-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Why can't you just drop the hate?

I don't agree with what they're doing, but your continued rants are just as annoying as their protests.
edit on 3/31/2012 by ~Vixen~ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
The more violence, the better.

The more unrest, the better.

The more division between the races with a hard dose of hate in the mix, the MUCH better.

This the the currency Jackson and to a lesser degree Sharpton have been dealing their entire lives. When they aren't out stirring the pot to make things a nightmare for whatever community they decide needs their focus, they're out extor....errr...encouraging big business to 'donate' to whatever pet cause or a few hundred people will come picket and boycott to help them remember to give.

What will bring peace isn't as much the justice for any one shooting victim, but seeing these two blow hards retire entirely from public life. Only THEN..may some peace be had where they aren't showing up any longer.

- By the way.. "No Evidence - No Trial" makes a cute bumper sticker slogan. I'll have to remember that when I'm feeling particularly shallow. Lets have a Grand Jury take a look and determine the presence or lack of Evidence.... It's just my thought, but isn't that how the system is intended to function?
edit on 31-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Of course, they got everyone in on it
obama, biden, holder, al, jessie
THIS IS AN ATTACK ON FREEDOM PEOPLE

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
the protests are called for in my opinion, zimmerman should be tried in the death of trayvon martin imo, imo there would be no protests if the SFD hadnt bungled this case from the get go.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Its just the worlds two biggest idiots and media whores doing what they do best. Inciting division amongst races and causing a general disturbance. Do you honestly believe if this story got a 2 second blip on the news or was buried somewhere deep in the paper instead of the front page they would actually give a #?

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Looks like a black lynch mob to me...

But hey I'm just a racist white guy.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
Looks like a black lynch mob to me...

But hey I'm just a racist white guy.

i hope your just kidding. do you know what a lynch mob is?

Noun 1. lynch mob - a mob that kills a person for some presumed offense without legal authority lynch mob - a mob that kills a person for some presumed offense without legal authority
mob, rabble, rout - a disorderly crowd of people

hey isnt that what george zimmerman did to trayvon martin? funny i dont see anyone killing anyone in that picture of a peaceful looking protest.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Maybe what Zimmerman did. May not be. We weren't there. Lets all stop speculating about what led to the shooting and let the state figure it out.
And Zimmerman is one man, not a mob

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I would be very impressed to hear the truth about what happened, thats all just the truth. If that man shot him in self defense its tragic, if that young man was murdered in cold blood, it's tragic. But the real tragedy happens when the truth isn't told and we let our fear and anger determine our future.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Without hate, Al and Jesse are out of a job. And they can't allow that to happen so they stir up the hate.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores

Maybe what Zimmerman did. May not be. We weren't there. Lets all stop speculating about what led to the shooting and let the state figure it out.
And Zimmerman is one man, not a mob

in my humble non legalally binding opinion, i am not buying the self defense theory. this is a forum built on speculation, that being said.

a. he killed martin without legal authority i.e he wasnt a cop
b. he killed him for a presumed offense

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Maybe if Trayvon wasn't inside a gated community where he didn't belong and cooperated with the rent a cop like a civilized human being with nothing to hide, and if he didn't start beating on the rent a cop while he was hiding underneath his hoodie in the gated community that had experienced a rash of burglaries that had the rent a cop on high alert, maybe the 'perfect', well behaved Trevon wouldn't have gotten shot????

Where is the personal responsibility here?

I hear people saying, if you walk into a bad neighborhood and you don't belong there and you are drunk, you are going to get what's coming to you... Well same for Treyvon.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

a. he killed martin without legal authority i.e he wasnt a cop
b. he killed him for a presumed offense

You don't have to be a cop to protect yourself
self defense is a right per the second

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Legal authority? What is that,like a license to kill?
Lets just say for a minute that his account of events are true. Im not saying they are and Im not saying they aren't. Lats just pretend they are. He has a CCW which gives him the right to carry a concealed weapon. He was attacked by a man in the dark. Under the "Stand your ground" law, he was well within the law to shoot once he was attacked.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
these fools wil not be happy till they cause a all out riot. just like the 'ol rodney king riot.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores

Legal authority? What is that,like a license to kill?
Lets just say for a minute that his account of events are true. Im not saying they are and Im not saying they aren't. Lats just pretend they are. He has a CCW which gives him the right to carry a concealed weapon. He was attacked by a man in the dark. Under the "Stand your ground" law, he was well within the law to shoot once he was attacked.

Under any law he did, now with jessie and al leading
the race wars it just proves how desperate the POTUS and his cronies
are with the upcoming election..

How about al and jessie really do something
for black rights except spew racism. That
is not helping that is using. Using race
as a political tool to garner cash, and help there bud
in the whitehouse out. Bunch of tools

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
Maybe if Trayvon wasn't inside a gated community where he didn't belong and cooperated with the rent a cop like a civilized human being with nothing to hide, and if he didn't start beating on the rent a cop while he was hiding underneath his hoodie in the gated community that had experienced a rash of burglaries that had the rent a cop on high alert, maybe the 'perfect', well behaved Trevon wouldn't have gotten shot????

Where is the personal responsibility here?

I hear people saying, if you walk into a bad neighborhood and you don't belong there and you are drunk, you are going to get what's coming to you... Well same for Treyvon.

who said trayvon was drunk or on drugs i havent seen that evidence yet. from all the info i have heard trayvon was staying with his father at his fathers girlfriends house at the time.

and the story that you are referring to the drunk guy had his clothes and possibly money/phone stolen as far as i know they didnt KILL HIM!!! i am sorry to tell you but if you wander into the wrong neighborhood stumbling drunk the odds are not in your favor.

on the contrary if you are walking through a gated community unarmed and not commiting a crime your odds of being shot by an overzealous neighborhood watchman should be slim to none but unfortunately slim left town that day.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join