It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin marchers to Sanford, Fla., police: 'We want an arrest.'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well,since the marchers want justice for saint trayvon,and I want a new 6.5x.284 rifle maybe we can work something out?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by ~Vixen~

I agree, but I am sick and tired of the double standard. Like the Black Panther group and there reward "dead or alive" that is a crime that any other person would be charged with.

God forbid someone does something the black community does not like. the world must stop and listen to what demands are made or else.........

Hell, it's been that way for the white community for centuries and now that other races are standing up for themselves, some in the white community don't like it.

You are clueless! and a racist! On one hand you criticize me for my previous post talking about jail, then you say in defense of the Black Panther group that we deserve the problems because the "white community" has had it that way for centuries.
As far as going to jail, nope. I said if it is YOU that wants a race war we should just come out and give it to you. I will be happy to beat the snot out of you if you ask for it.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Show you the real pictures of a 17 year old gangsta with gold teefs flashing gang signs, his pants halfway off his ass and making online comments about drugs. Surely it wasn't THAT Trayvon who got himself killed..

This is beyond low.

What picture? The one picture circulated by Stormfront which was not Trayvon? I suppose because he dressed gangster, he deserved to be shot as well right? I know you feel that Zimmerman is being treated unfairly, but you are not doing yourself any justice or reason making comments like the one above.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by ~Vixen~

I agree, but I am sick and tired of the double standard. Like the Black Panther group and there reward "dead or alive" that is a crime that any other person would be charged with.

God forbid someone does something the black community does not like. the world must stop and listen to what demands are made or else.........

Hell, it's been that way for the white community for centuries and now that other races are standing up for themselves, some in the white community don't like it.

There is no such thing as a "White Community".

And if you want to play the who owes whom game: Where were African American's when German American's where being culturally and ethnically snuffed out?

After all, if it wasn't for German American's, African Americans would probably still be slaves of some sort.

Ohh, that's right, African American's joined in on the lynch parties to get on the WASP's good side...'

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

It is likely that Zimmernan's lawyer has given him the usual sage advice of NOT talking to the press so as not to incriminate oneself accidentally through stupid comments to people who don't know anything or want to mess with you. Has nothing to do with being man enough or not.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I'm happy to see people actually using their right to protest

I'm ignoring any racist posts anymore, go back to stormfront if you want an only white nation
edit on 9-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join