It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin marchers to Sanford, Fla., police: 'We want an arrest.'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Highground

You'll do anything to protect a murder. You're intentions are very very clear.
If it wasn't Martin screaming, and they have positively ruled out Zimmerman, who was it then? Was it the postman?

I'm done with you.

"Arguing with an idiot is like beating your head against a brick wall to teach the wall a lesson."

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

As I said before, some people have already made up their minds. Seems like you have.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

You have too, any amount of evidence like the voice analysis doesnt even give you a small minute amount of doubt Zimmerman is lying..

No evidence gives you any doubt in his word.

Sounds like you've made up your mind. Martin was a thug who viscously attacked Zimmerman and beat him to the point were he had to shoot him.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

And that's what happens when a position cannot be refuted.

I presented my points from an neutral point of view, and because they did not align with what you want, you launch into ad hominem attacks and deem my assertions unworthy.

Whatever floats your boat.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

BTW get that Ron Paul out of your signature, he tells us to just leave people the hell alone.. Something Zimmerman didnt do.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm sick and tired of this as well. The media is putting Zimmerman on trial and using terrible so called evidence to gain ratings and detract from the biggest issues this country is facing right now. Those issues are a failing economy and a seemingly lack luster lineup of candidates for our next president.

I wonder how many people that would be protesting those subjects are being distracted by this whole story right now? I've noticed around here that the ones on the Trayvon bandwagon the hardest are the same that were supporting other more important causes a few months ago. Way to go sheeple!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker808

no. It doesn't. And fyi, I have perfect pitch and Audio editing knowledge to clean it up.

He said koons.

"Uh" Is not "Oo"
edit on 1-4-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Oh hush your talking about it as well..
What do you want us to talk about our corrupt government, does it help? No!!!

Bitch about gas prices, does it help?? NO

Revolution is the only thing left to do, protesting and voting doesnt do crap so forgive us for not trying any more.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

Obviously it doesn't do crap if you all jump on the first bandwagon sob story that's probably bull# from start to finish!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
I'm sick and tired of this as well. The media is putting Zimmerman on trial and using terrible so called evidence to gain ratings and detract from the biggest issues this country is facing right now. Those issues are a failing economy and a seemingly lack luster lineup of candidates for our next president.

I wonder how many people that would be protesting those subjects are being distracted by this whole story right now? I've noticed around here that the ones on the Trayvon bandwagon the hardest are the same that were supporting other more important causes a few months ago. Way to go sheeple!

Amen to that

Remember that Kony guy and all the bleeding hearts for those kids?

Instantly forgotten, he was yesterdays boogy man. Zimmerman is today's distraction used by MSM. The sheepish lemmings better hold back those torches and pitch forks for the next distraction.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

Take a long walk on a short pier my friend.

I am willing to hear the evidence, and IF it is shown that Zimmerman was the one who started the physical altercation, then to me he is guilty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As to removing my Ron Paul sig, I honestly don't understand why you lefties like Ron Paul, you do know he is for smaller government and fewer government entitlements.

edit on 1-4-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by truthseeker808

no. It doesn't. And fyi, I have perfect pitch and Audio editing knowledge to clean it up.

He said koons.

"Uh" Is not "Oo"
edit on 1-4-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Do you really believe that come on who uses the word coons. This was used in the 18th and early 19th century. Wasnt even supposed to refer to blacks but some stupid people misunderstood. It was originally a way to refer to the actors putting on black face during minstrel shows. Gety it they were wearing a black mask like raccoon.No one uses this any more especially the Hispanic community think your grasping at straws on this one. But hey by all means clean it up for us let us hear id be interested in seeing how much better you can do then the audio experts all the news media hired. And all they could conclude is you cant tell what he said.

Stop trying to make this about race when its not Zimmerman didnt care he was black. This wasnt about race did zimmerman make a mistake maybe maybe not the courts will decide.But if he is innocent people like you will make it impossible for certain groups to accept.Mostly because they are listening to people like you that want to stir up racial tensions. Its almost hit the point where the court of public opinion has made it we have to find him guilty no matter what and that is a sad state for our country and are future.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
..................................]
edit on 1-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74

BTW get that Ron Paul out of your signature, he tells us to just leave people the hell alone.. Something Zimmerman didnt do.

All though your comment was not directed at me I went ahead and removed my RP banner from my sig and replaced it with your silly comment.

Hope you don't mind
edit on 1-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I wasn't aware that a person could only speak up about one thing at a time...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Eh..
I have audio editing software as well, cool edit on the pc, protools on the mac. Doesn't really matter. He could easily have said goons, or it could have easily been an audio artifact like the ones we hear moments before when he is getting out of the car over top of him saying something.

It is more really weak "evidence" that isn't evidence in the first place. If he did say it it wouldn't be incredibly relevant. Are there any spanish words that sound similar, if he speaks spanish (he is hispanic and in souther florida) a lot of times hispanic people will cuss in spanish when angry.

It is far far from certainly "coons."

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I think he is talking about the "slacktivists" that rear their heads, parrot the media never taking real time to investigate it on their own, acting like the really stand for something, then forget it when the media does. Like the KONY2012 people.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Kony2012 was pretty well exposed almost as fast as it blew up and solidified by the guy running around naked. What's left to talk about is getting vocal about the US staying out of Uganda, they don't want us there. There's a lot of people on it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I've noticed around here that the ones on the Trayvon bandwagon the hardest are the same that were supporting other more important causes a few months ago. Way to go sheeple!

Oh yeah that, I forgot to mention I was/am behind OWS a few months ago . I do not agree with this part, that's a broad assumption. Just as well as the treyvon camp being nothing but liberals. People are mixing politics in with a criminal case now this is just silly as well. I can only speak for myself as I am neither a liberal or conservative when I approach this case without a political agenda. Anyway I agree with you for the most part.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I just don't see how it couldn't be. All the words are right there.

And while there exists a distinction between heard and seen language (b and d can sometimes be exchanged in the brain if it cannot see the mouth), it seems unlikely this could be done with "koon"

And sure, there are people who say such words who are not racist. But it certainly doesn't go well for you in court.

I'll go along with "it doesn't prove he's racist.". But I will not doubt that he said that word. It is a very specific word.

As for spanish, I don't recall anything like that. Not that I know Spanish all that well. I can at least hear and tell it is Spanish.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join