It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin marchers to Sanford, Fla., police: 'We want an arrest.'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The unraveling has begun. This is what the SPD was trying to avoid. Once others got involved in the investigation, they wouldn't be able to cover-up anymore. Of course many of you want everything to end right now. We KNOW what you are afraid of. It's why you didn't want the investigation to go beyond that first night fiasco.

Sometimes, what you hear with your own ears, is EXACTLY what you conclude, despite the efforts of the Zimmerman family to manipulate the facts. Despite the efforts of those racist in here that are only too happy pump up their cowardly chests as some sort of validation for their bigotry.

And then next are those law enforcement officials who try to squash the lead investigator's efforts to file charges against Zimmerman, forcing him to file an avidavit. Those police officials who took "selective" statements. As if all of this wasn't going to come out.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------

Z: "This guy looks like he’s up to no good or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around looking about."

dispatcher: "OK, is he White, Black, or Hispanic?"

Z: "He looks black."

dispatcher: "Just let me know if this guy does anything else."

Z: "These a55holes. They always get away."

dispatcher: "Are you following him?"

Z: "Yeah."

dispatcher: "OK. We don’t need you to do that."

Z: "OK."

dispatcher: "Alright, sir, what is your name?"

Z: "George. He ran."

This is not in dispute. This is the actual transcript. And yes, people who have committed murder have done a lot more than inflicting wounds on themselves to try and cover it up. And from what we see with our own eyes, his feeble attempts the insinuate a broken nose and having his head slammed on pavement to the point of near-death, doesn't jive with the video. And now the voice experts.

It's all starting to unravel and the end is near. You poor, poor racists will have to move on to something else. I doubt we'll see your cowardly faces on these message boards when it does. Typical.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
reply to post by shepseskaf

They are comparing his clear audio 911 call to a faint 911 call scream. Those softwares are meant to compare voices in a conversation to say who is who, you cant compare a normal clear voice conversation to a faint scream, you need a current scream of zimnerman to compare voices, they havent done that yet, so those tests mean #. My friend has a recording studio and I know what type of program they use, you need more than a faint scream to compare voices.

Zimmerman having a soft voice could easilly produce a "child like scream" I wonder if someone has Trayvon voice recorded somewhere to hear his voice, most 17 year old have deep voices = deep screams.

So, you "have a friend" with a recording studio and suddenly you know more about voice analysis than experts who do that sort of thing for a living?

Seriously, just stop posting and stop lying; you're just making yourself look more and more ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Would that mean the same for me if a man broke into my home and I shot and killed him?

a: I'm not a cop.
b: It was just speculation that the man broke into my home.

Look when it comes down to Mr Martin is just like the majority of young people these days and that is if anyone bothers you even slightly then you need to fight with that person in order to make yourself feel more comfortable.
Mr Zimmerman was doing his job that he was assigned, There was a young man walking about a neighborhood in the middle of the night wearing clothing that was obscuring whom he was, he did not live there, Zimmerman was neighborhood watch and he was watching this person who was suspicious. I'm sure if Mr Martin showed his face better and talked to Mr Zimmerman like a person and explained he was out getting some snacks and that he was visiting such an such and forgot where that address was and needed some help like a HUMAN BEING would do. But him being a young man in this day an age he was probably being angry and thuggish and attacked Mr Martin resulting in the shooting.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Artofcomedy

715 is evening ,, not middle of the night

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

No problem, you go ahead and belive what you want, you no doubt are one that has convicted Zimmerman without a trial.Maybe you can answer why there is never an out pooring like this when a child is shoot in there yard from a stray bullit.............wait, I got it, because it was a black on black crime, no half white to make it your hate crime.

Glad to see you fanning the flames and if it has nothing to do with Obama then where is he with some calm speech???

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I understand that my sentiments are in the minority here from what I have read on ATS, but I am not afraid to stand alone and make my voice heard if it is what is in my heart. I do not follow a herd blindly. I believe sir, that your assessment of this situation is wrong. Much of the leaked information, video and witness testimony (not the made up Zimmerman's Daddy mess) points towards Zimmerman being the aggressor and the one in the wrong. I believe Trayvon *may* have had to fight for his life, and not stood much of a chance against a grown man twice his size. I believe Zimmerman intimidated Trayvon and made him feel threatened. Think about this, how would you feel if you were a 17 year old kid, unarmed, walking home from the corner store at night...and suddenly, you find that a large, strange man is pacing you on foot, and then in his vehicle? I resent your slant on this, sir, and I say that with the meager respect you deserve for your opinion, which you have every right to. I truly feel that if Trayvon was a young white man with blue eyes and blond hair, in that same hoodie, with that same cheesy golden "grill" and that same package of candy and that same can of tea and Zimmerman was a Black man with the same stats...you would be singing a different tune.
edit on 1-4-2012 by HoppedUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I guess you never heard of self defense. I agree with the poster above the black community (I'm part of it) can't be happy or get along . It HAS to be somebody elses fault.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Artofcomedy
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Would that mean the same for me if a man broke into my home and I shot and killed him?

a: I'm not a cop.
b: It was just speculation that the man broke into my home.

Look when it comes down to Mr Martin is just like the majority of young people these days and that is if anyone bothers you even slightly then you need to fight with that person in order to make yourself feel more comfortable.
Mr Zimmerman was doing his job that he was assigned, There was a young man walking about a neighborhood in the middle of the night wearing clothing that was obscuring whom he was, he did not live there, Zimmerman was neighborhood watch and he was watching this person who was suspicious. I'm sure if Mr Martin showed his face better and talked to Mr Zimmerman like a person and explained he was out getting some snacks and that he was visiting such an such and forgot where that address was and needed some help like a HUMAN BEING would do. But him being a young man in this day an age he was probably being angry and thuggish and attacked Mr Martin resulting in the shooting.

Virtually everything you said is either untrue or completely skewed. And you keep repeating the lie about Zimmerman being attacked, which has pretty much been conclusively debunked.

Ignorance can't be helped, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

No one wants Zimmerman convicted without a trial we want a trial!! Bring it!

You are the one who has convicted a dead teenager of doing something wrong and needing to be shot

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline

No problem, you go ahead and belive what you want, you no doubt are one that has convicted Zimmerman without a trial.Maybe you can answer why there is never an out pooring like this when a child is shoot in there yard from a stray bullit.............wait, I got it, because it was a black on black crime, no half white to make it your hate crime.

Glad to see you fanning the flames and if it has nothing to do with Obama then where is he with some calm speech???

I was going to suggest that you go back and review the many reasonable responses in this thread, which prove that your points about "convicting Zimmerman" prematurely are incorrect. However, your command of the English language is so abysmally poor that it probably wouldn't be of any use for you to do so.

People like you are the only ones spewing hate. Others are interested in seeing that Zimmerman is charged for his crimes, then letting the court system prove or disprove his guilt.

Just like the other ignorant posters, you need to stop embarrassing yourself.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
reply to post by Battleline

No one wants Zimmerman convicted without a trial we want a trial!! Bring it!

You are the one who has convicted a dead teenager of doing something wrong and needing to be shot
What are you , a pocket mouse for the other guy?

Where have I convicted Trayvon or implyed he needed to be shot??????

You get an "A" for race baiting shill, I guess because you say it , it must be true.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
2 totally different cultures and upbringings. This is part of the reason there will NEVER be that FANTASY, storybook racial harmony everyone imagines. Same as trying to find harmony in religions. We all have different views and beliefs.

I'm just tired of everyone blaming WHITEY. Simple fact is the black community can't even find racial harmony amongst themselves, unless it's to do a march against the white community. Sooner or later it's all gonna implode. Watch what you wish for.

SHHH...the liberal folk around here are going to call you a racist if you talk like that.

Going to suck for some of them when this race war erupts and they find it right on their street.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I don't know what happened and neither does anyone posting in this thread. None of us were there and we are being fed info from both sides. This has been mishandled by the media and the cops from day one. I just hope that the grand jury that handles this case does it right. This thing is a powder keg and people like Jesse and Al fanning the flames is doing no one any good. I just hope the truth comes out, the real truth.

Sadly though I don't think this will have a peaceful resolution. I don't see how this will end without someone else getting hurt. If the grand jury doesn't indite, there will be riots (and I assume a strong police response). If the case goes to trial and Zimmerman walks, riots. If Zimmerman is found guilty and goes to jail, he will probably die there as soon as the guards take their eyes off of him for a split second. Some would say he deserves it (if he's guilty) and I can understand where they are coming from, but that's not my call to make.

Even though this case may have actually had NOTHING to do with race, we'll drop a few steps back it that regard too. No matter the ultimate outcome, some people will feel the whole thing was a slap in the face of their race. White, black, hispanic, doesn't matter, someone people will be pissed no matter how this plays out.

edit on 4/1/2012 by yadboy because: grammar

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by shepseskaf

Originally posted by cdesigns

They are comparing his clear audio 911 call to a faint 911 call scream. Those softwares are meant to compare voices in a conversation to say who is who, you cant compare a normal clear voice conversation to a faint scream, you need a current scream of zimnerman to compare voices, they havent done that yet, so those tests mean #. My friend has a recording studio and I know what type of program they use, you need more than a faint scream to compare voices.

Zimmerman having a soft voice could easilly produce a "child like scream" I wonder if someone has Trayvon voice recorded somewhere to hear his voice, most 17 year old have deep voices = deep screams.

So, you "have a friend" with a recording studio and suddenly you know more about voice analysis than experts who do that sort of thing for a living?

Seriously, just stop posting and stop lying; you're just making yourself look more and more ridiculous.

You are dumb for sure, Yes my friend has a recording studio law enforcement use him to help him clean some clips for cases, etc. He has worked with law enforcement voice analist before, you need more than you heard on that 911 scream call to compare. Either way an EYE witness will have more proof than a voice analist. All you people who are not local to this case only rely on the Media, to bad for you. I would let the evidence and facts talk by itself not the hearsay.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shepseskaf

Originally posted by Battleline

I was going to suggest that you go back and review the many reasonable responses in this thread, which prove that your points about "convicting Zimmerman" prematurely are incorrect. However, your command of the English language is so abysmally poor that it probably wouldn't be of any use for you to do so.

People like you are the only ones spewing hate. Others are interested in seeing that Zimmerman is charged for his crimes, then letting the court system prove or disprove his guilt.

Just like the other ignorant posters, you need to stop embarrassing yourself.
No hate, just questions and fear of the outcome with race baiters and hate mongers like yourself everywhere it seems these days. When people like you have no debate you always go with ridacule and hate, then accuse me of hate. sign of a liberal in his cubical.

I can educate myself if i feel the need, how do you stop acting the pompass a** you obviously are??

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

he called the guy a "f*cking koon"

enough evidence for me.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yadboy

You couldn't be more right and it's sad that BOTH sides of the issue can't see through the mud. Both sides have nailed their case and their opinions and it doesn't seem like anything can or will change their minds. Two lives were destroyed in this and you are right that even if Zimmerman is convicted, it's doubtful he'll live long in prison.

The entire world has become a really bad episode of Jerry Springer and a child's life, whether he was the agressor or not, has been put in the spotlight for all to judge and he can't even defend himself against it.

I'm here purely for justice for Martin as I truly believe he was innocent, only by the facts and evidence that I have been allowed to see. The media clowns, Jesse Jackson and Co, the ones who are blind in their beliefs all might as well be fictional characters in a Spongebob episode because their words and opinions have absolutely no bearing on my thought process.

Maybe I'm bias in that I have a 17 year old son and that's what made me take that side to begin with but I can say with absolute certainty and honesty that if the facts presented themselves in Zimmerman's favor, I would have changed my views. And I still will if the evidence takes me that way. None of us here have any real meat in what is happening--we're purely bystanders offering opinions. I'm trying to keep my opinions without bias and without hate for any person or group.

When the Grand Jury convenes and they say nope, not enough evidence to charge him, then so be it. I'm sure there will be a whole new rash of discussion happening then and I probably will choose not to participate. If they do end up arresting and charging Zimmerman, I will keep following it to see what happens.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Also about Zimmermans injuries, his nose was broken and had a little blood on his FACE not his shirt, his nose was cleaned at the scene, his head had two cuts that were cleaned at the scene also. They were not big cuts, in the police station you see one of the officer looking at the back of his checking his injury, did you see it?

Just because he was not soak in blood and his nose crocked and cut, doest mean he had injuries. Im not glad someone died, but thats what happened.

Doesnt matter how you paint this, this is a racial case, thank Trayvons parents for that. They are bigger lyers than anyone here, when they asked them 3 weeks ago why Treyvon was suspended her mother said for skipping class, we know now thats BS, after all the truth about who was Trayvon started to come out his mother asked the school to seal his records.

How many people have good things to say about Trayvon? Only her parents the girlfriend and football coach, NO ONE else.

edit on 1-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It's a good thing the law doesn't bow down to social pressure. Just think of how much higher our prison population would be if it did. I wish this guilty guilty guilty no matter what mentality of society would go away.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Doesnt matter how you paint this, this is a racial case

Maybe it is for some people but not for everyone.

This didn't turn into a circus until a month after the incident. His parents went to the media because they were not getting any help from anyone. It is not the parents' fault. Any blame for what's going on rests solely on the media whores who have taken this incredibly sad event and turned it into something it's not simply to benefit themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join