It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin marchers to Sanford, Fla., police: 'We want an arrest.'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
If under stand your ground there is no case against zimmerman he shouldnt be arrested just because people get riled up. However a closer look at stand your ground is in order, such as amending the law in a way that it does not cover people who go against people standing their ground, because the one who stood his ground was Trayvon against the pursuit of Zimmerman.

We have enough laws and enough is enough about changing them on every whim....

how about not dropping the ball on the laws we do have. If Zimmerman is dirty, The law enforcement dropped the ball. Dead men are dead, laws dont change a society, people being responsible collectively need no laws. But like people being human, there are laws that are enforced by human people.
edit on 1-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Sadly, all of this is starting to remind me of the Stage Musical Chicago.
Specifically this song:

Can we not all agree to let it see it's day in court? If it can make it there.
edit on 1-4-2012 by randomtangentsrme because: Added (?)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
No Zimmermans testimony stated Treyvon grabbed for his gun during the fight.

Ah, I see. Then the next question is why did he grab his gun?

Did he grab it from wherever Zimmerman was carrying it? Did Zimmerman already have it out?

Depending on which one it is can be interpreted as either offensive or defensive actions on the part of Martin. After all, if someone is about to shoot you are you going to just stand there or struggle with them?

Dusting proves nothing except who held it. It's intent that's important. Did Martin grab it because he realized Zimmerman was going to shoot or did Martin grab it first to shoot Zimmerman?

We'll never know.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

Originally posted by Zaanny
Looks like a black lynch mob to me...

But hey I'm just a racist white guy.

i hope your just kidding. do you know what a lynch mob is?

Noun 1. lynch mob - a mob that kills a person for some presumed offense without legal authority lynch mob - a mob that kills a person for some presumed offense without legal authority
mob, rabble, rout - a disorderly crowd of people

hey isnt that what george zimmerman did to trayvon martin? funny i dont see anyone killing anyone in that picture of a peaceful looking protest.

Hmm then lets think about what was said here! (ill put it in small terms so you understand what you said) lol
1st - lynch mob - a mob that kills a person for some presumed offense without legal authority........
How is that any different from what the Black Panthers are doing? They put a price on his Head!?
Sooooo...."A Mob"....
Hmmmm sounds like the (Black Panthers) -
"kills a person for some presumed offense without legal authority"
Sounds like something a Lynch mob would do? So no hes completely right about how they are "like" a Lynch Mob!
Racism at its finest ha ha think before you speak!

Trayvon attacked a man and reached for his gun! he shoots the kid and hes in trouble? So its either him or Trayvon now......what would you have done? Everything that leads up to this point means nothing because he reached for his gun and that got him killed you dont reach for someones gun without expecting to get shot??? How is this not easy for all of you to understand?? ha ha

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme

Al Sharptin had the mob in a ruckus today
inciting riots, and making a hate speech telling
the people that black kids are not safe walking
down the road, i watched 6 or 7 walk down the road
today no one came out running to shoot them
they were fine.
Lets agree to just drop it, let it go, it will
not bring back treyvon.
Tell Jesse jackson and Al sharptin
to piss off.
if there is no evidence there is no charge.
His day in court?
An all black jury, could you picture that one
they would love it!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This just in: Experts say Zimmerman is NOT the one screaming for help in the 9-11 tapes

Tom Owen, forensic consultant for Owen Forensic Services LLC and chair emeritus for the American Board of Recorded Evidence, used voice identification software to rule out Zimmerman. Another expert contacted by the Sentinel, utilizing different techniques, came to the same conclusion.

The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent.

"As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman," Owen says, stressing that he cannot confirm the voice as Trayvon's, because he didn't have a sample of the teen's voice to compare.

Read more: globalgrind.com...

Look at that, there's yet another lie from the mouth of Zimmerman.

Here's the original source of the information I gave here. Source

So, how many of you Zimmerman-protectors still believe his story? He claimed it was him screaming for help on the tapes, yet it has been scientifically proven not to be him. Care to try to dispute this?
edit on 1/4/2012 by Believer101 because: Link fail

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mfindlay84

So its not in the realm of possibility Zimmerman lied?

edit on 1-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
New hd video and still no visual injurys seen on Zimmerman, voice analysis points to it not being Zimmerman screaming, emt reports no serious injurys, ambulance canceled, no bruises or injurys on Martins hands.. Oh yeah its really looking like Mr Zim told the whole truth! pfft

Its hilarious you guys are saying everyone is trying to hang Zimmerman and say he is guilty when you are doing the same thing to Trayvon, you know the one died who cant defend himself?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by randomtangentsrme

Al Sharptin had the mob in a ruckus today
inciting riots, and making a hate speech telling
the people that black kids are not safe walking
down the road, i watched 6 or 7 walk down the road
today no one came out running to shoot them
they were fine.
Lets agree to just drop it, let it go, it will
not bring back treyvon.
Tell Jesse jackson and Al sharptin
to piss off.
if there is no evidence there is no charge.
His day in court?
An all black jury, could you picture that one
they would love it!!!

We agree Al Sharpton is a man living in a past world where he may have been relevant.

I'm glad the kids were fine.

If they would listen to me I would. They wont, so I don't.

People of darker skin tone cannot be objective?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101
This just in: Experts say Zimmerman is NOT the one screaming for help in the 9-11 tapes

Tom Owen, forensic consultant for Owen Forensic Services LLC and chair emeritus for the American Board of Recorded Evidence, used voice identification software to rule out Zimmerman. Another expert contacted by the Sentinel, utilizing different techniques, came to the same conclusion.

The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent.

"As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman," Owen says, stressing that he cannot confirm the voice as Trayvon's, because he didn't have a sample of the teen's voice to compare.

Read more: globalgrind.com...

Look at that, there's yet another lie from the mouth of Zimmerman.

Here's the original source of the information I gave here. Source

So, how many of you Zimmerman-protectors still believe his story? He claimed it was him screaming for help on the tapes, yet it has been scientifically proven not to be him. Care to try to dispute this?
edit on 1/4/2012 by Believer101 because: Link fail

Al Sharpton and Jesse are on the front lines
all right and it is not the front lines of battling
oppression for blacks. Front lines of a race war
right now they are just giving them the
the battle speech like in bravehart

They are giving the hate filled battle cry
right now, wait till they tell em to jump.
Oh, and that has been vetted in the justice
for zimmerman thread click the sig. I will
throw that trash out now.
Lets forget about a key eyewitness who
was not using software but SAW treyvon
on top of zimmerman and zimmerman screaming for help.
Lets just forget about john who SAW and heard zimmerman
screaming.

The eyewitness testimony smokes this theory
Again people are going to believe what they want
how nice, they could only get
zimmermans sample but not treyvons!
Get real, the results reported have a 50/50
chance of not being his voice, just like what a guess
is. This is getting silly now. He says it is
not zimmerman on a 50/50?
I WONDER what chance it is treyvons voice maybe 50/50?
Lets ignore the 911 call where the kid
says the guy on top had on a white hoodie.
Lets ignore JOHN the key eye witness who
saw zimmerman scream for help.
edit on 1-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Just as I expected, you spewed a bunch of crud not even on topic with what I stated.
One witness saying something does not discredit what has been SCIENTIFICALLY proven by voice analysis experts. I'm asking you to use common sense and sources with proof that discredit what has been scientifically proven.

Zimmerman lied, multiple times. It's time for you to stop ignoring this fact.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Al Sharpton: If this guy actually cared about people getting shot he should be protesting everyday on the streets of chicago. But, he saw an opportunity to get in the limelight, free advertising and increased book sales! wHoo hoo!

btw I think Zimmerman needs to be arrested.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Good ol' brothers Jessie and Al. They can rouse up whatever mob they want, because the mob does not dictate our judicial process. I don't know if Zimmerman is telling the truth, acted in cold blood, utilize his right to self defense, was a neighborhood vigilante, a bigot, or whatever is being tossed around in the media? Since this whole fiasco started everyone has become an attorney, law enforcement officer, or a sociologist. Some even go so far as to act like they know what happened that fateful February night as if they where there? People are frothing at the mouth over this.

A seventeen-year-old kid was killed, and another man was standing over the body. That is as far as I know until this goes before the grand jury and to trial. Furthermore, Zimmerman did not flee the scene of the alleged crime and is cooperating with authorities. It boils down to evidence, and if he could get prosecuted by a jury. Apparently, the police are still gathering evidence and when that is completed it will be up the district attorney to file charges. When that is all done Zimmerman will either be arrested or sent along on his merry way. As it stands now, the police do not have enough evidence to charge and arrest Zimmerman and apparently he is not a flight risk as result of his cooperation. He is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Love it or hate it, but that is our legal system. So I am not going to get bent out of shape over anything. As far as I am concerned, Jessie and Al are singing to the choir. I hope for the sake of everyone their rabble rousing does not add fuel to the fire and ignite a raging inferno. Anybody remember this?

edit on 1-4-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
Good ol' brothers Jessie and Al. They can rouse up whatever mob they want, because the mob does not dictate our judicial process. I don't know if Zimmerman is telling the truth, acted in cold blood, utilize his right to self defense, was a neighborhood vigilante, a bigot, or whatever is being tossed around in the media? Since this whole fiasco started everyone has become an attorney, law enforcement officer, or a sociologist. Some even go so far as to act like they know what happened that fateful February night as if they where there? People are frothing at the mouth over this.

A seventeen-year-old kid was killed, and another man was standing over the body. That is as far as I know until this goes before the grand jury and to trial. Furthermore, Zimmer did not flee the scene of the alleged crime and is cooperating with authorities. It boils down to evidence, and if he could get prosecuted by a jury. Apparently, the police are still gathering evidence and when that is completed it will be up the district attorney to file charges. When that is all done Zimmer will either be arrested or sent along on his merry way. As it stands now, the police do not have enough evidence to charge and arrest Zimmer and is apparently not a flight risk as result of his cooperation. He is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Love it or hate it, but that is our legal system. So I am not going to get bent out of shape over anything. As far as I am concerned, Jessie and Al are singing to the choir. I hope for the sake of everyone their rabble rousing does not add fuel to the fire and ignite a raging inferno. Anybody remember this?

I remember that.
Good post
Al and Jack, the msm, all of them have tainted
any potential jury, that right there is an injustice.
Instead of them telling us to shut our mouths
and there not going to take it.
why do they not heed there own advice.
This is how a race war could start
white people getting a black guy, then
the next night a black guy gets a white.
I do not think you understand RACE WAR!
Race war Al is fueling would be
your white walking down the road
group of black people roll by shoot you.
That guys people get together
and the next night they go searching
for the black group any black group shoot one.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

i'll be honest here...i didnt feel like puttin this into words, but this post seems to hit the nail on the head.
Without a shadow of a doubt this whole situation is a tragedy.
but put that aside and look at the "known" facts, and the "controversial" state laws.
Even if zimmerman is only telling 3/4 of the real story, chances are he is walking away from this thing without a trial.
Fair or not fair in peoples perceptions, the "laws" and police investigation(make of that what you will)will more than likely let this man walk free.

just as importantly, what will be the social outlook in the wake of this whole fiasco
edit on 1-4-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I know exactly what you are talking about. I don't want this fiasco to escalate into a race war, rioting, or massive looting. As with LA and other incidents of civil unrest in this country? Innocent people are killed on all sides. People are going nuts over this. I is really a shame, because no one of any importance is demanding calm and patience into all of it is sorted out. There is trouble ahead when the President of the United States turns this case into a personal one when random acts of violence happen all the time, but he singles out this incident to devote his attention?

I know it is political pandering and it happens all the time. However, once the toothpaste is out of the tube try and put it back in. I have used that metaphor to describe this before, but it is true. With all the madness going on at the moment we don't need widespread racial chaos and rioting, because what is the stop the President from declaring a national state of emergency? It could very well lead to armed troops in the streets performing police duties, and the very possibility of a suspension to the upcoming elections. I am not trying to bring doom and gloom, but sometimes an avalanche can start as a snowball. I hope people recover their senses and remain calm. How this whole is being handled by everyone from the media, to politicians, and activists is downright evil.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This is the Sharpton and Jackson Show doing a little self-serving "job security march" to keep the pot stirred til their next gig.

Smells a lot like OWS. We want.. we want..

edit on 1-4-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51

I know exactly what you are talking about. I don't want this fiasco to escalate into a race war, rioting, or massive looting. As with LA and other incidents of civil unrest in this country? Innocent people are killed on all sides

Damn right. Al sharpton sure as hell IS NOT helping this.
If people could grasp what a race war really
would be like rodney king on steriods
except this *aint da cops*
*this da white people*
Big difference, they did not have
the guts to go around shooting
cops NO ONE GET AWAY with that.
I can see people getting together
20-30 people and they go out
find a person of another color
and let them have it.
Al sharpton might just want that fight,
Obama might just want to stir it up,
get american society so hot they can mold
it..... People think this is a game it is a two way street baby.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Yeah, what you said pretty much sums up what a race war is. Angry mobs killing each other in the streets for no reason but for how they look. What a lot of people are failing to see, and as you point out so succinctly. There is always revenge and retribution. The back and forth. Could this be a little bit of art imitating life?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Trayvon Martin marchers to Sanford, Fla., police: 'We want an arrest.'

Like I've been saying ....rule by mob mentality. Grab the torches and pitchforks. :shk:

Originally posted by ~Vixen~
Why can't you just drop the hate?

He's telling the truth in the OP. Telling the truth isn't 'hate speech'.

ETA ... people here are JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS just like those idiot marchers are.
It's all spin and hype. Let the police do their job and gather evidence.
If they arrest someone without enough evidence, that person will go free.
Likewise - If they arrest an innocent man .. justice wont' be served.

Stop jumping to conclusions and stop basing your own verdict on this based on the
spin in the media which goes back and forth (Zimmerman is innocent/guilty) every single day.
It's absurd.
edit on 4/1/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join