It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin marchers to Sanford, Fla., police: 'We want an arrest.'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
The guy deserves to be arrested. He murdered a teenager.

Anyone who thinks this is a comedic situation is as low as Zimmerman or any other racist scumbag.

I hope none of your children are ever shot to death...or maybe I do because maybe then you'd have some common sense.

Actually, self-defense is not murder.

No it's not. Zimmerman was not justified to shoot in self defense, Trayvon was not the one who persued him, Zimmerman persued Martin based on his own assumptions. Zimmerman claims that Martin attacked him first and he shot in 'self defense' after persuing and confronting him. Trayvon is dead so he can't defend himself, all you have is Zimmerman and his claims.

I thought Zimmerman supporters don't want any of us to make assumptions? Yes this is exactly what they are doing.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

Aren't you conveniently leaving out some details? Like how Trayvon attacked Zimmerman? Like how he had him on the ground, punching him? Oh, those little details don't make your argument look good, do they?

It doesn't matter what led up to that. Zimmerman should not have followed him, but guess what? Trayvon should not have punched him and straddled him and beat his head against the pavement, either.

Which is more of a threat to your life? Being followed, or being held to the ground and beaten?

You have no argument.

edit on 1-4-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

Oh so you were there that night and saw Trayvon doing this, eh?
Unless you were there and actually saw him doing this, you're just speculating based off hearsay.

You're doing exactly what you tell everyone else not to do. You're jumping to conclusions without all the facts.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Al and Jack, the msm, all of them have tainted
any potential jury, that right there is an injustice.
Instead of them telling us to shut our mouths
and there not going to take it.
why do they not heed there own advice.
This is how a race war could start
white people getting a black guy, then
the next night a black guy gets a white.
I do not think you understand RACE WAR!
Race war Al is fueling would be
your white walking down the road
group of black people roll by shoot you.
That guys people get together
and the next night they go searching
for the black group any black group shoot one.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by dalek
Looks like ATS has turned into a meeting place for Storm Front.

..................second line
edit on 1-4-2012 by dalek because: (no reason given)

Why? Because we are starting to tell the truth.

Because the left white guilt and political correctness doesn't work anymore? This is why your kind have ramped up their tactics. When words no longer hide the truth you use violence - with the left media promoting this race war.

The Truth is a young man is dead and there are a lot of people using this tragedy to promote their own agenda which diabolical.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Justice is a concept of moral rightness based on ethics, rationality, law, natural law, religion, or equity, along with the punishment of the breach of said ethics; justice is the act of being just and/or fair.

With Al and jack, all the hearsay thrown around all the crap..

SO HOW IT IS FAIR NOW and justice,
if this goes to trial with how the MSM has
lied AL, and Jack leading the race war,
HOW CAN ZIMMERMAN GET A FAIR TRIAL?

ZIMMERMAN CAN'T GET A FAIR TRIAL NOW
AL and Jack has RUINED that!!!
AL's lynch mob is not justice..
A LYNCH mob is not justice!!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

Anyone who thinks this is a comedic situation is as low as Zimmerman or any other racist scumbag.

I hope none of your children are ever shot to death...or maybe I do because maybe then you'd have some common sense.

No it's not. Zimmerman was not justified to shoot in self defense, Trayvon was not the one who persued him, Zimmerman persued Martin based on his own assumptions. Zimmerman claims that Martin attacked him first and he shot in 'self defense' after persuing and confronting him. Trayvon is dead so he can't defend himself, all you have is Zimmerman and his claims.

I thought Zimmerman supporters don't want any of us to make assumptions? Yes this is exactly what they are doing.

Aren't you conveniently leaving out some details? Like how Trayvon attacked Zimmerman? Like how he had him on the ground, punching him? Oh, those little details don't make your argument look good, do they?

It doesn't matter what led up to that. Zimmerman should not have followed him, but guess what? Trayvon should not have punched him and straddled him and beat his head against the pavement, either.

Which is more of a threat to your life? Being followed, or being held to the ground and beaten?

You have no argument.

Unless you were there and actually saw him doing this, you're just speculating based off hearsay.

You're doing exactly what you tell everyone else not to do. You're jumping to conclusions without all the facts.

I'm using the information that is being circulated in the press - same as you. The difference is, I am not leaving out huge parts of the story like you are, to spin it in favor of my OPINION.

So let me say to you:

Oh so you were there that night and saw Trayvon NOT doing this, eh?
Unless you were there and actually DIDN'T SEE him doing this, you're just speculating based off hearsay.

You're doing exactly what you tell everyone else not to do. You're jumping to conclusions without all the facts

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Quote from Dalek:

"Looks like ATS has turned into a meeting place for Storm Front.
..................second line"

I wish to the stars almighty bright at night that I could give this oh so true as dookie stinks post 5,000 stars. No...maybe 7,000.
edit on 1-4-2012 by HoppedUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You have no argument.

I'm using the information that is being circulated in the press - same as you. The difference is, I am not leaving out huge parts of the story like you are, to spin it in favor of my OPINION.

So let me say to you:

Unless you were there and actually DIDN'T SEE him doing this, you're just speculating based off hearsay.

You're doing exactly what you tell everyone else not to do. You're jumping to conclusions without all the facts

Oh, aren't you clever.

The difference between you and me, I'm using actual, reputable facts. You're basing your conclusion off of a story (lie) being spewed by the murderer. He's been caught lying multiple times, yet you still defend him.
You make me sick, defending a murderer.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The so called 'facts' keep changing. THAT is what no one is looking at. Zimmerman was attacked. No he wasn't. Yes he was. Zimmerman had blood on him. No he didn't. Yes he did. Martin instigated. No he didn't. Yes he did. Zimmerman said F*n Coon. No he didn't. Yes he did. No he didn't. Zimmerman tutored poor black kids for free ... (no counter punch on that one yet that I know of). etc etc etc. We do NOT have the facts. We just have spin.

Watch THIS this is why the story keeps changing.

NBC to do ‘internal investigation’ on Zimmerman segment

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You have no argument.

So let me say to you:

Oh, aren't you clever.

The difference between you and me, I'm using actual, reputable facts. You're basing your conclusion off of a story (lie) being spewed by the murderer. He's been caught lying multiple times, yet you still defend him.
You make me sick, defending a murderer.

Your defending a stealing thug, drug addicted one, who was robbing the apartments they found drugs on him with gold teeeth he stole the gold, a middl finger in the air thug who is the sicko

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Al sharpton is dividing the races
with jesse more then anyone else
Just listen to his speeches and decide
for yourself who is trying to to race bait.
zimmerman is not a proven murderer
nor treyvon a proven thug*

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
In other news, I went to the gun show today and took my CWP class, and while waiting in line to shot on the range I talked to 3 different persons, Trayvons case came up and a Black male is his 30's a White male is his 50's and a Pregnant woman on her 30's and me Hispanic in my 30's all had the same opinion, this case is a circus, Zimmerman defended himself and is innocent, the black male told us that at first he was furious when he saw the 13 year old picture of Trayvon and the media saying Zimmerman killed him because he was using a hoodie, after he got the FACTS is when realized everything was blown out of proportion. He was getting his CWP because there have been some home invasions and burglaries in his area.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If the police cave due to these protests and arrest Zimmerman, its really going to set a bad precedent... Arrest him becasue the evidence you have supports and warrants an arrest, do not arrest someone because you are feeling public pressure...
edit on 1-4-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shepseskaf

Originally posted by cdesigns
reply to post by shepseskaf

The fight was confirmed by at least 5 EYE witnesses, 3 of them saw Trayvon in top of Zimmerman, the other 2 were to far to say whi was on top. Zimmerman was on top of Trayvon after he shot him and pushed him to a side.

You saying there was not a fight shows that you dont know what you are talking about.

Reports of police tampering with the witnesses has already emerged, and the physical evidence from Zimmerman's appearance at the police station and the coroner's statement about Trayvon's hands and arms both directly contradict the occurrence of any struggle.

Source for your assertions about witness tampering?

Also, MSNBC has already apologized for lying about the video not showing wounds. There is a frame grab that clearly shows a large wound on the back of his head. They retracted their LIE and issued an apology.

We would like an apology from all you asshats who sided with MSNBC. Let's hear it.

It was not the coroner, it was the funeral director, and you can punch someone without visibly injuring your hands. I wonder if the funeral director waited for the check to clear before making that statement.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Look at these people!

Million hoodie march?
More like the few morons march.
Look who is leading it, al and jack, just
throwing fuel on the fire.
Wanting to arrest someone and put them on trial
without any evidence
NO EVIDENCE NO CASE
NO EVIDENCE NO CASE
NO EVIDENCE NO CASE
Putting people on trial without evidence IS NOT JUSTICE
usnews.msnbc.msn.com

Updated at 1:27 p.m ET: SANFORD, Fla. -- Civil-rights leaders from the NAACP and other groups led thousands of other protesters on Saturday in a march to the city’s police headquarters to demand the arrest of the man who shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson, the Rev. Al Sharpton and NAACP President Benjamin Jealous were among those leading the rally through Sanford’s streets, marching behind a huge yellow banner with the words “Justice for Trayvon
“We want an arrest. Shot in the chest,” marchers chanted.

Zimmerman is innocent
edit on 31-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Mar 31 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Sat Mar 31 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: replace title with source title

edit on Sun Apr 1 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Fixed it for ya

These useful idiots en.wikipedia.org... are making corporations like the Wrigley Jr. Company "skittles" profit mind you skittles is completely irrelevant just like their unrealistic demands. Jesse Jackson's sinking career needed a new victim to rally behind. Nobody plays the race card like Jesse. With the Don King of race card playing Al Sharpton by his side the blind leading the blind.. pied piper on the way to the cliff. This circus is spiraling out of control.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Look at these people!

These useful idiots en.wikipedia.org... are making corporations like the Wrigley Jr. Company "skittles" profit mind you skittles is completely irrelevant just like their unrealistic demands. Jesse Jackson's sinking career needed a new victim to rally behind. Nobody plays the race card like Jesse. With the Don King of race card playing Al Sharpton by his side the blind leading the blind.. pied piper on the way to the cliff. This circus is spiraling out of control.

Post of the day.
Blind leading the blind
pied piper on the way to the cliff
now aint that some damn truth!
edit on 1-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Source 1
Source 2
Here's a good one

There's three. Your turn, or are you going to keep basing your opinion off of the stories (lies) being spewed by one man?

ETA: Got any proof of me being a "race baiting troll" other then the fact that I disagree about your "facts' and that I called you out on them? Someone sounds a little angry.
edit on 1/4/2012 by Believer101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalek
Looks like ATS has turned into a meeting place for Storm Front.

..................second line
edit on 1-4-2012 by dalek because: (no reason given)

That does not make any sense

Why would stormfront members need a meeting place if they all ready have a meeting place on stormfront?

Seriously it is so easy to polarize a bunch of people and put them in to a category of being racist isn't it? This is ridiculous and this is why people are so easily conquered through Divide et impera: divide and conquer , divide and rule. A bunch of black people want to clash with white people and Vice-Versa due to one mans actions be it in self defense or if he was in the wrong. They do not agree with due process, then America is not for you. The MEDIA being the tools of propagandists, provocateurs like Spike Lee instigating the harassment of a elderly couple dropping dox of the wrong couple in the process. Endagering them and them having to leave their home.

These people thrive on race, got rich from the benefits of creating racial tensions not resolving them.

Now you can expect black people to riot and burn down their own neighborhoods like the watts riots due to these racial antagonists.

There is money to be made here, business as usual
edit on 1-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by shepseskaf

Originally posted by cdesigns
reply to post by shepseskaf

The fight was confirmed by at least 5 EYE witnesses, 3 of them saw Trayvon in top of Zimmerman, the other 2 were to far to say whi was on top. Zimmerman was on top of Trayvon after he shot him and pushed him to a side.

You saying there was not a fight shows that you dont know what you are talking about.

Reports of police tampering with the witnesses has already emerged, and the physical evidence from Zimmerman's appearance at the police station and the coroner's statement about Trayvon's hands and arms both directly contradict the occurrence of any struggle.

Source for your assertions about witness tampering?

Also, MSNBC has already apologized for lying about the video not showing wounds. There is a frame grab that clearly shows a large wound on the back of his head. They retracted their LIE and issued an apology.

We would like an apology from all you asshats who sided with MSNBC. Let's hear it.

It was not the coroner, it was the funeral director, and you can punch someone without visibly injuring your hands. I wonder if the funeral director waited for the check to clear before making that statement.

Do you not know how to use Google or something? This was on the front page. Witness says police corrected her:

Another officer corrected a witness after she told him that she heard the teen cry for help.

The officer told the witness, a long-time teacher, it was Zimmerman who cried for help, said the witness. ABC News has spoken to the teacher and she confirmed that the officer corrected her when she said she heard the teenager shout for help.

Source

It's not that hard to do your own research.

ETA: Oh look, here's another source:

Some witnesses report that police who interviewed them "corrected" their testimony, with officers telling the witnesses that it was Zimmerman, not Martin, who was being attacked and crying out for help. Another witness said police refused to hear her story that Zimmerman did not act in self-defense, saying the police "blew us off."

Crump told Erica Hill of one witness, a child, whose mother said "the police were asking him very confusing questions and he was confused, and like the other witnesses there's a pattern that the Sanford police 'correct' witnesses when it doesn't go with their version of it. Three witnesses have now said that the Sanford police changed their testimony."

Source #2
edit on 1/4/2012 by Believer101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~
reply to post by popsmayhem

Why can't you just drop the hate?

I don't agree with what they're doing, but your continued rants are just as annoying as their protests.
edit on 3/31/2012 by ~Vixen~ because: (no reason given)

It's the coveted star and flag count. Anything that will get them is game no matter how self serving. ATS will always be a site for malcontents and arm chair comandos. It takes a bit more than their capable of journalistically, to come up with a story with any meaningful contribution to the news or society. Cheap rants or encitement will always get a desired S&F count for them.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join