It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin marchers to Sanford, Fla., police: 'We want an arrest.'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

you got peanut butter in your ears?

no way is he saying "coon", sounds like f-ing "punks"
edit on 1-4-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by shepseskaf

Please that voice analysists has been
BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER!!
how nice, they could only get
zimmermans sample but not treyvons!
Get real, the results reported have a 50/50
chance of being his voice, just like what a guess
is. This is getting silly now. He says it is
not zimmerman on a 50/50?
I WONDER what chance it is treyvons voice maybe 50/50?
Lets ignore the 911 call where the kid
says the guy on top had on a white hoodie
Lets forget about a key eyewitness who
was not using software but SAW treyvon
on top of zimmerman and zimmerman screaming for help.
Lets just forget about john who SAW and heard zimmerman
screaming, these morons only used one sample and did not
even sample trayvons voice.
The eyewitness testimony smokes this theory
you been keeping up with the thread? click my sig

edit on 1-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker808

These assholes always get away, which means he in fact had already judged Martin.

Just the same if you and a friend were on the street and saw a big guy covered with tats with his girl friend and she had a arm sling on and your friend says: Those assholes always beat women.

He pre judged Martin, No way around admitting that.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

What's INSANE and the part that makes me want to vomit is that here in the U.S. there is an
absolute nationwide EPIDEMIC of black on white HATE CRIME. And has been for at least the
last 2 years. Of course no one knows that because it's never reported in the MSM. Just last
Thursday was the incident with the white guy minding his own business walking out of an
Applebee's and 6 black men walk up to him start calling him cracker, etc. and beat him so bad
that now he can't even remember what happened that day- possibly brain damage/head
injury.

News report here www.wyff4.com... it's a miracle that the
MSM actually stated that it was a hate crime and that it was black on white. Of course it wasn't
reported nationwide in MSM though.

And then the nonstop black flash mobs (not the goofy white college kids type) where a 100
blacks will prearranged to mob a store or mall or the Wisconsin State Fair last year and just
descend on the white people- men, women and CHILDREN and start BEATING them and
robbing, sometimes raping and even murdering them. SICK SICK SICK SICK and psychotic -
these people are so incredibly evil and nightmarish I think even Hell itself would reject them.
Satan himself even has higher standards than these cockroaches.

Then throw in all the everyday black on white crime - robberies, home invasions, rapes,
murders which could be in fact said to be hate crimes as well because they're targeting
whites because they are supposedly 'easy' targets -(simply because they want to go about
their lives and not have to worry about being raped and murdered today by random
psychopaths).

There are FIVE HUNDRED whites killed by blacks every YEAR. that's at least one a DAY. In
2009 alone it was 1000. One word of any of this in the news ever? Nope. Nothing. And if you
mention any of it you're RACIST. Racist for not wanting to be murdered because you're white.

And THEN ... THEN .. get ready for it.. they have the unmitigated, INSANE audacity to not just
get bent out of shape over a ONE black teenager being killed, but 'call' for .. get ready for it..
JUSTICE!!

(!!!!!WTF?!?!?) HOLY SH#T! just the sheer HILARITY of that alone is enough to make you laugh
so hard you throw up in your mouth. YOU? YOU have the NERVE to pass judgment on
ANYONE? For ANYTHING?

Words fail.

While we're at it, why don't we just go ahead and rally up all the child molesters to protest
child abuse?

I'm seriously debating getting out of this country- going somewhere more civilized like
freaking CUBA.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I love how you think that if you say something over and over it's true. There is PLENTY of evidence to charge in this case. Probable cause is an easy hurdle and is VERY different from probable cause.

Some of you need to be mildly educated in subjects in which you proclaim expertise. The OP clearly has none.

Zimmerman will be prosecuted. Of that there is NO doubt.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. Even if zimmerman profoled martin it isnt relevant. Hes the neighborhood watch commander in a neighborhood with a rash of recent crime. He sees a big black guy concealing his face in a hoodie while walking between houses in bad weather. Uh yeah he looked out of place. He called the law and followed him. The guy attacked him and threatened to kill him. He shoots him. Im fine with that.

Black panthers put a bounty on him. Farakhan threatens him. Celebs tweet their address. Nothing is done to thim for intentional crimes. And zim in aquestionable situation is in hiding and branded a racist murderer. If yall dont see the real problem then you have issues

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The OP is an obsessed lunatic coward. Probably a rent-a-cop playing World of Warcraft and jacking off to his guns and ammo magazine's in a trailer somewhere. Piss off uneducated blowhard.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
its quite funny how the MSM blew this up before they got the facts... Its obvious now that the police department took this case personally, and created problems.... They didn't fulfill their ABC's and now Zimmerman will walk for it

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
NBC fanning the flames. Some white person will die over this.
www.washingtonpost.com...

Here is the poor child everyone thinks was so innocent. Looks like a thug with an attitude to me and it doesn't surprise me that he couldn't engage in civil conversation and decided to jump the wrong guy. So much for being a tough guy!

dailycaller.com...

Looks like a real nice "Child."

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Looks like ATS has turned into a meeting place for Storm Front.

..................second line
edit on 1-4-2012 by dalek because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
LISTEN TO THESE HOODIEd MORNS!!
AL inciting a riot! Race baiting,
Ol al don't listen to this idiot spew his racist hate speech
care about treyvon.

SCARING PEOPLE telling these poor morons
that black kids are not safe walking down the road
because of whites. I just watched in the last hour
4 black kids walk down the road.. NO ONE CAME
OUT RUNNING TO SHOOT THEM..

STOP THE RACIST HATE SPEECH AL!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
The guy deserves to be arrested. He murdered a teenager.

Anyone who thinks this is a comedic situation is as low as Zimmerman or any other racist scumbag.

I hope none of your children are ever shot to death...or maybe I do because maybe then you'd have some common sense.

Actually, self-defense is not murder.

I wonder what you would do if you killed someone in self-defense and an angry mob made up of people like yourself would call for your lynching.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kazanoom
Piss off uneducated blowhard.

Profile much? WOW racism in this very thread
against a fellow member.
The only one throwing hate speech around
and attacking people are the lynch whitey crowd
like the morons at this rally and the morons
in this thread. Wonder if zimmerman showed up
at this rally what would happen?
I know what they would do they would lynch
zimmerman and al and jack would pose with
his head. Modern day lynch mob and it aint
white people doing it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

STOP THE RACIST HATE SPEECH AL!

Perhaps you would do well to take a heaping tablespoon of your own medicine? I truly am perplexed by your need for like 5 threads on this topic, all peddling the same exact agenda and the same exact message? One would have done sufficiently, and trust me, WE all get it already. We know where you stand. It's crystal clear, I assure you, sir.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kazanoom
The OP is an obsessed lunatic coward. Probably a rent-a-cop playing World of Warcraft and jacking off to his guns and ammo magazine's in a trailer somewhere. Piss off uneducated blowhard.

I can take a hit here from the mods. You are more concerned with OP persona and his habits more than the content of the OP post, what does this say about you when your conversation isnt on the topic of the OP? Just asking

dont they call that fishing of the back of the boat pulling bait?
edit on 1-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This discussion is about Al sharpton
the million hoodied morons march
and how AL sharpton is
lying to people. WWWWWWWWWWHOOH
LOOK ANOTHER ONE!
Another black kid just walked down the road
no one came out shooting at them
thats 4 now. AL telling people
there not safe because of there color
is a lie.
edit on 1-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalek
Looks like ATS has turned into a meeting place for Storm Front.

..................second line
edit on 1-4-2012 by dalek because: (no reason given)

Why? Because we are starting to tell the truth.

Because the left white guilt and political correctness doesn't work anymore? This is why your kind have ramped up their tactics. When words no longer hide the truth you use violence - with the left media promoting this race war.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Anyone who thinks this is a comedic situation is as low as Zimmerman or any other racist scumbag.

I hope none of your children are ever shot to death...or maybe I do because maybe then you'd have some common sense.

No it's not. Zimmerman was not justified to shoot in self defense, Trayvon was not the one who persued him, Zimmerman persued Martin based on his own assumptions. Zimmerman claims that Martin attacked him first and he shot in 'self defense' after persuing and confronting him. Trayvon is dead so he can't defend himself, all you have is Zimmerman and his claims.

I thought Zimmerman supporters don't want any of us to make assumptions? Yes this is exactly what they are doing.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

No it's not. Zimmerman was not justified to shoot in self defense, Trayvon was not the one who persued him, Zimmerman persued Martin based on his own assumptions. Zimmerman claims that Martin attacked him first and he shot in 'self defense' after persuing and confronting him. Trayvon is dead so he can't defend himself, all you have is Zimmerman and his claims.

I thought Zimmerman supporters don't want any of us to make assumptions? Yes this is exactly what they are doing.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

Aren't you conveniently leaving out some details? Like how Trayvon attacked Zimmerman? Like how he had him on the ground, punching him? Oh, those little details don't make your argument look good, do they?

It doesn't matter what led up to that. Zimmerman should not have followed him, but guess what? Trayvon should not have punched him and straddled him and beat his head against the pavement, either.

Which is more of a threat to your life? Being followed, or being held to the ground and beaten?

You have no argument.

edit on 1-4-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The girl then got the impression that there was an altercation in which the earpiece fell out of Martin's ear

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something

headsets suck, mostly due to the fact that they're butt ugly and turn users into talking-to-themselves crazy people

the ban on phone headset next? (i think not)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join