It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsJUSTzo
Martin challenging him by saying, “You got a problem with me?”

“Zimmerman said no,” the official said, citing Zimmerman’s account. “Martin said, ‘Now you do,’ and then punched him in the nose.”

if you believe that and this makes sense to you, you are a very stupid human being

And yet we're led to beileve that Trayvon with absolutley zero evidence of having any violent history what so ever would do this yet we gloss over Zimmermans domestic violence issue with his girlfriend and prior scuffle with the police.

There are no witnesses showing what started it all after Zimmerman CHASED Trayvon but Something happened between them that caused Trayvon to defend himself.

In the 911 tapes Zimmerman said that Trayvon stared at him then started to run, Zimmerman then said "These ***holes, they always get away" any sane person at this point would think if I chase this guy down there's going to be an altercation because he's running in fear of ME. The police where already on there way he had no business chasing him.
edit on 28-3-2012 by avat178 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by itsJUSTzo

So what?, I tell the truth, they are making a huge circus here in Fl about this, REAL EYE witnesses are scare to come forward because the Black Panthers actions here, the truth here is that Zimmerman is innocent, Trayvon attacked him when he was retrieving and going back to his vehicle. Trayvon's parents are making all this rallies , asking $250,000 for interviews for what? squeeze all they can before the truth comes out, its sick they are asking $250,000 for interviews, do it for free if they really want to let people know what happened. No body had to die but that's how it happened. He was no good kid, doesnt matter how many cute OLD pictures of him they put on the TV.

Get the facts, dont rely on the media only.

edit on 28-3-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

That's the problem you get stuck on "17 year old" and "Black" what I see is a 6,2" 150lbs person who is attacking me, dress and acts like a thug, I WILL DEFEND MYSELF. I will never think he's going to kick my butt a little and then go.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
numerous 911 calls back this up
fact is zimmerman screaming for help on the tapes.
they all back up the story, eye witness acounts
back up the story, the reason zimmerman
has not been charged or arrested is because
it all adds up to him acting in self defense.
Now i would like to see you prove zimmerman
did not act in self defense against this
dumb punk thief named treyvon who was attacking him.
STOP BELIEVING THE PROPAGANDA THE MSM
IS FEEDING YOU! DONT BUY INTO THE HATE
TREYVON is an example of what
happens when you try to ruff up
and bully someone that is armed.
Treyvon is no innocent kid, he is a grown
adult criminal one at that.. Picked his last fight
that night.

edit on 28-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Trayvon Martin’s parents go to Capitol Hill
'to the hill

The Orlando Sentinel has reported that Mr. Zimmerman told police that he and Trayvon exchanged words before the teen punched him in the nose and began banging his head on the ground. He says he cried out for help. Trayvon’s parents said their son made the pleas for help.

Witness accounts differ, and 911 recordings in which the voices are heard are not clear.

The parents’ attorney, Ben Crump, said the negative reports that are being leaked about Trayvon are making Mr. Zimmerman look like the victim and Trayvon as the suspect.

Trayvon’s parents initiated the campaign to draw national attention to their son’s death with an online petition calling for Mr. Zimmerman’s arrest. Their son’s death quickly caught fire through social media and then drew national media focus. His parents have since attended rallies in Florida and appeared on national television shows.

The martin family keeps spouting lies
Claiming the screams were from treyvon,
just because you assume something
does not mean it will be what you think
it will be, that is hearsay, this is just
one of the holes in the case for treyvon.
they are going to need to raise money
quick and this is a great way to do it..

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
numerous 911 calls back this up
fact is zimmerman screaming for help on the tapes.
they all back up the story, eye witness acounts
back up the story, the reason zimmerman
has not been charged or arrested is because
it all adds up to him acting in self defense.
Now i would like to see you prove zimmerman
did not act in self defense against this
dumb punk thief named treyvon who was attacking him.
STOP BELIEVING THE PROPAGANDA THE MSM
IS FEEDING YOU! DONT BUY INTO THE HATE
TREYVON is an example of what
happens when you try to ruff up
and bully someone that is armed.
Treyvon is no innocent kid, he is a grown
adult criminal one at that.. Picked his last fight
that night.

You have it backwards. Again. That coward Zimmermann was the bully.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I love the double standard, treyvauon's history somehow is irrelevant yet at the same time the other side uses Zimmerman's history as "proof" that he just ran outside and shot a black kid for no reason.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by andersensrm

Not murder at all..
Self defense is not murder.

So you are deciding for the courts what the outcome is going to be?
The kid was murdered. Tell the Martins it was not murder.
Explain to them why their son is dead but he was not murdered.

So are you, you've already determined it was murder.

Self defense is a claim. Murder is a reality. This kid was shot to death for no good reason. What else should I call that?

Key words "for no good reason". THe reality of the situation is, you don't know that it was done without reason, none of us do, because we aren't privy to the information on the investigation into this matter. Is it murder no matter what the situation is? If you kill someone, no matter what the situation is, its murder, and therefore you should be locked up in prison, is that what you are trying to say????

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
There is an EYE WITNESS that was very close to them when all happened, he SAW and HEARD everything He was not busy calling 911 or hidding inside his condo, he saw everything. And backs everything that Zimmerman said it happened. All the other witnesses HEARD and SAW half of what happened. I'm a big man and I have screamed out of fear like a girl before, Zimmerman was the one screaming on the 911 tape and the EYE witness confirms this.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
There is an EYE WITNESS that was very close to them when all happened, he SAW and HEARD everything He was not busy calling 911 or hidding inside his condo, he saw everything. And backs everything that Zimmerman said it happened. All the other witnesses HEARD and SAW half of what happened. I'm a big man and I have screamed out of fear like a girl before, Zimmerman was the one screaming on the 911 tape and the EYE witness confirms this.

Correct, however this is not definitive evidence that Zimmerman is innocent. Fact is, we won't know until more evidence is out. Right now, you can't say whether or not GZ is innocent, or whether TM attacked GZ or not. We just don't know, and the fact that people have already made their minds, basing their views on almost no information, and others' opinions should scare you. When the media decides it doesn't like you, or it wants to start a race war, your pretty much screwed. Doesn't matter about truth anymore, which just goes to show you how far we've gone down in this country.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Key words "for no good reason". THe reality of the situation is, you don't know that it was done without reason, none of us do, because we aren't privy to the information on the investigation into this matter. Is it murder no matter what the situation is?

NO I know it was done without reason and intent, he called 911 for
goodness sakes. If his intent was to kill treyvon he would of never
called 911, he would of never got close enough to get hit, he would
just shoot him without the scuffle, if his intent was just to just kill treyvon
he would of never asked him what he was doing, would of never let
treyvon say you got a problem with zimmerman saying no and treyvon
says YOU DO NOW. and then started beating zimmermans face in
and pounding it into the concrete. He was in fear for his life treyvon
could of had a gun, zimmerman did not know and zimmerman had
to defend himself before treyvon killed him.. all the evidence is there
If they are they saying this is murder they are wrong.

Murder murder - unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
The four states of mind recognized as constituting "malice" are:
i.Intent to kill,
ii.Intent to inflict grievous bodily harm short of death,
iii.Reckless indifference to an unjustifiably high risk to human life (sometimes described as an "abandoned and malignant heart"), or
iv.Intent to commit a dangerous felony (the "felony-murder" doctrine).
. The aggravating factors of first degree murder are a specific intent to kill, premeditation, and deliberation. In addition, murder committed by acts such as strangulation, poisoning, or lying in wait are also treated as first degree murder

None of that meet this criteria for murder, the only thing that fits
this is self defense stand your ground not murder.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't think this issue will ever be resolved the way anyone wants it to. Treyvon's parents were not there, and yet they are "sure" about what happened, just as are Zimmerman's supporters are, who weren't there either. Then there is that deranged clown of a representative from Miami who has the ability to use the word "murder" about sixteen times in one sentence. The fact is, this whole sorry mess will hinge on the LAW - not what Treyvon's parents want or what Zimmerman's supporters want. I suspect that now that 80% of the African-American "community" has hit the streets, the States Attorney's office will charge Zimmerman even if they are 100% sure they can't convict. Then Florida will go through another circus trial and CNN and MSNBC will be there 24/7 with the breathless commentators. In the end, based on the LAW, he will probably go free. Then the Gov. Scott will have to call out the national guard, and the insurance companies will have to write large checks for damaged property.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Its not out of the realm of possibility that the phone call and everything else was set up. Sure, may be highly unlikely, but not impossible. So no you don't know, I don't know, all we can do is speculate, and making decisions based on speculation is incredibly foolish.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by taskforce4256
I don't think this issue will ever be resolved the way anyone wants it to. Treyvon's parents were not there, and yet they are "sure" about what happened, just as are Zimmerman's supporters are, who weren't there either. Then there is that deranged clown of a representative from Miami who has the ability to use the word "murder" about sixteen times in one sentence. The fact is, this whole sorry mess will hinge on the LAW - not what Treyvon's parents want or what Zimmerman's supporters want. I suspect that now that 80% of the African-American "community" has hit the streets, the States Attorney's office will charge Zimmerman even if they are 100% sure they can't convict. Then Florida will go through another circus trial and CNN and MSNBC will be there 24/7 with the breathless commentators. In the end, based on the LAW, he will probably go free. Then the Gov. Scott will have to call out the national guard, and the insurance companies will have to write large checks for damaged property.

There is no reason to drag an innocent
man through that legal system.. No reason
to arrest an innocent man because public
opinion just wants it and they are calling for his head.
It has turned into a bounty on zimmermans head
how sick is this? Zimmerman is innocent that is why
he is not in jail. They need to accept the fact that
just because you feel in your gut they are guilty
you can not just hang whitey on a hunch,
Innocent until proven guilty. They would have
to prove he did not act in self defense, all
the evidence leans towards and shows
it was pure self defense, and another
one bites the dust,

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

everybody gets dragged through the system, to tell whether or not your innocent. We can't just take one eye witness account, speculation and hearsay, and then come to the conclusion that GZ is innocent. There should be a well handled investigation into the matter.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

everybody gets dragged through the system, to tell whether or not your innocent. We can't just take one eye witness account, speculation and hearsay, and then come to the conclusion that GZ is innocent. There should be a well handled investigation into the matter.

There has been. The investigation found
that zimmerman acted in self defense.
That is why he was not arrested. He is innocent
no one has proved him guilty. Think about it
if your getting your head slammed into the concrete
and getting your nose break and you start thinking
this guy is going to kill me, you would pull the gun
and take care of the threat on top of you. The investigation
talked to eye witnesses, listened to 911 tapes, took down zimmermans story,
checked injuries on zimmerman line up, zimmerman was seen getting
his head knocked into the ground and screaming from help. A eye witnes
saw it; They have nothing to gain from lying, and the police would know
if the story did not add up with the resources they have.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What is wrong with the lunacy in this thread. IN FLORIDA it is perfectly legal when unable to flee an assailant to use deadly force even if the assailant is unarmed. Zimmerman was acting in self defense which can be corroborated by the police report, eye witness testimony, the 9/11 tapes, and forensic and medical examination. In other words Zimmerman COULD NOT MAKE THE STORY UP.. You can't bs forensic science.. Zimmerman had every right to defend himself and end this bullies life. How anyone can see this any differently is beyond comprehension..

Trayvon got into fights in school, was suspended 3 times, fought with a city bus driver, and had numerous past incidents of breaking and entering.. A lot of people here are saying they stole stuff when they were younger but did you ever take a crowbar and scout out a house to break into and steal jewelry etc?? That's on a whole other level of criminal mind. It's clear Trayvon was not a morally sound individual and that gives me every reason to say BS when the media tries to paint him as their alter boy of perfection..

It's sad when a teenager dies but this particular incident was just like taking out the trash..
edit on 28-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Trayvon Martin started confrontation,

According to whom?

I mean lets just ignore all logic and evidence.

That is just stupid. How about you introduce and use some?

Just throw that # out!!

You love the word hearsay and yet you just posted "Some guys says he saw something."
Are you for real?

RIGHT ON MAN~
That is where they got it bud.
Martin attacked zimmerman

Who says Martin attacked Zimmerman? Where is that police report? Why should I believe it?

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU ARE TOLD?

why do you?
who says zimmerman attacked martin? you do? media do? new black panthers? martin's parents, because he was oh-so-innocent young gangsta, robbing jewelry and smoking weed?

stop trolling already, it's getting boring.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
Zimmerman's account of what happened is not hearsay. Do you know what that word means?

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience.

By a guy who already has lied about killing. So yeah there's that. Not unbiased source at all.

Also poop, I figured that you wouldn't rise up to provide the evidence as requested. Noone is denying that there was a fight. Martin had just as much a right to self defense as Zimmerman. So where is the evidence that Martin started it and btw a liars word does not count.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
after watching this series of events unfold (at first I really didn't care then it became a big deal) so I sat and watched the evidence and both sides come out to play...

I think Zimmerman is innocent and was acting in accordance to the stand your ground laws.

1. the screams were zimmerman
2. powder marks match close quarter shooting..

this mess is so stupid.... And our president and the "culture makers" are turning us against each other...

oh well.. Why cant this be a regular murder case... where no one cares? They shake their heads and move on...

Oh yeah I remember it was a white man shooting a black kid.

What would have the MSM done if it was a muslim guy shooting a black kid? That would have put them in a pickle!

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join