It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Zimmerman did not confront treyvon, he got out of his suv to check the street sign and see where treyvon went. When he was going back to his SUV treyvon cut him off

OR...stay with me here...OR...
Trayvon thought he had lost Zimmerman but he didn't. Zimmerman caught up with him and confronted him.

Speculation, man. That's all either version is. You weren't there, you don't know and neither do I. Stop acting like you have all the facts because you don't.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An
[You sure are obsessed with this "hang whitey" stuff. I don't recall anyone saying that but you.

The people that are being judge, jurry, and executioner of zimmerman
have their gallows built ready to go without ever giving zimmerman
a chance... Especially the first degree murder folks, how
could anyone accuse zimmerman of first degree murder?
The anti-zimmerman folks have still not proven
that zimmerman did not act in self defense..

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

[You sure are obsessed with this "hang whitey" stuff. I don't recall anyone saying that but you.

All anyone wants is for him to stand trial for his actions.

We all know you are just trolling for reaction though...or at least I hope...because it's sad if you really are that dense.

link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

There are many people who don't share your zealousness over Zimmerman but that hardly break down to the "hang whitey" you keep mentioning?

link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Talk about demonizing someone. Martin has no arrest record because he's never been arrested.

Zimmerman has been arrested three times.
1. Domestic violence.
2. Resisting Arrest without violence to a police officer.
3. Resisting Arrest with violence to a police officer.

Martin has only been suspended three times from school.
1. Graffiti.
2. Absenteeism/Tardiness.
3. Breaking a locker door.

The Sanford PD has been guilty of leaking information about Martin to tarnish his rep - which they admit they are now "investigating".

So which looks like the violent thug? Not Martin.

Just because he hasn't been caught doesn't mean he is not a 'violent thug.' I understand you are going on facts here, but you have to realize just because he has no record in no way means he was a poster child.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Talk about demonizing someone. Martin has no arrest record because he's never been arrested.

Zimmerman has been arrested three times.
1. Domestic violence.
2. Resisting Arrest without violence to a police officer.
3. Resisting Arrest with violence to a police officer.

Martin has only been suspended three times from school.
1. Graffiti.
2. Absenteeism/Tardiness.
3. Breaking a locker door.

The Sanford PD has been guilty of leaking information about Martin to tarnish his rep - which they admit they are now "investigating".

So which looks like the violent thug? Not Martin.

Just because he hasn't been caught doesn't mean he is not a 'violent thug.' I understand you are going on facts here, but you have to realize just because he has no record in no way means he was a poster child.

So Martin's parents are right there's been an attack on him trying to paint him as you put it a "violent thug" when there's no evidence to support that label.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

All anyone wants is for him to stand trial for his actions.

You don't know how the legal system really works do you?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Again, We know from Martin's Girlfriend's statement that Martin confronted Zimmerman.

That puts intent on Martin's shoulders.

The confrontation takes place just around the corner from the front gate, which is evidence that Martin waited for Zimmerman, and then initiated the confrontation.

Martin was on top of Zimmerman, pounding his face in. We know this from an eye witness. It all fits with Zimmerman's statement.

It is about as solid of a case for self defense as you can get.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If Martin really attacked and was beating Zimmerman's head on the ground where's the bloody nose and head injury, I can't see it?
Zimmerman at Police Station
edit on 28-3-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

If Martin really attacked and was beating Zimmerman's head on the ground where's the bloody nose and head injury, I can't see it?

You are aware that cuts eventually stop bleeding right? A bloody nose and a head injury will not bleed indefinitely. But at 50 seconds in you can see the cop looking at the back of his head and according to the police report they did administer first aid.
www.scribd.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yeah...really doesn't look like a man that needed to pull a gun and shoot someone because he was beaten so badly.

Of course...zimmerman fanboys will come up with some ridiculous excuse.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
On a side note, can the fact that Zimmerman followed Martin after he was specifically told not too by the dispatcher be justified? Without taking any sides, lets not forget that none of this would have taken place had he just followed those simple instructions given to him by the authorities.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

You are aware that cuts eventually stop bleeding right? A bloody nose and a head injury will not bleed indefinitely. But at 50 seconds in you can see the cop looking at the back of his head and according to the police report they did administer first aid.
www.scribd.com...

I've seen head injuries and yes they bleed profusely so Zimmerman should have some blood on his clothes unless the injury was superficial and not serious. Facial swelling from being punched repeatedly should be prevalent on that video and I don't see it.Yes I saw the officer looking at the back of his head but still it didn't appear to anything serious.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

I received the information from a black conservative friend of mine who knows that planned parenthood was a form of eugenics set up by the progressives.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

there doesnt appear to be a mark on zimmerman , he also doesnt look very weak , in fact he looks like a roider to me ,he is bigger than martin surely

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I highly doubt that police officers are going to allow someone to be bloody in a squad car on the way to the police station. EMT's came on the scene, remember? Zimmerman's trip to the police station occurred long after wounds had been treated.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

How? the fact he followed or stalked a person after being told not to by a rep of the law , and when in doing so negates his claim to self defence if needed ....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

I highly doubt that police officers are going to allow someone to be bloody in a squad car on the way to the police station. EMT's came on the scene, remember? Zimmerman's trip to the police station occurred long after wounds had been treated.

no blood on him or his clothing , and a bloody squad car would mean some time off for the officers ..if he was bloody a paramedic would have been called to take him a and e , he has no injuries so he was taken direct to station not hospital,,,,
if he was bloody police rules insist gloves be warn in case of contact ...no gloves are worn by any officer..#

..ALSO WHERE ARE THE GREEN GRASS STAINS THAT SHOULD BE ON HIS CLOTHING IF HE WAS UNDERNEATH BEING BEATEN?

again no blood on his clothing or head
edit on 28-3-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
How would you people see blood on a red sweater in a crappy video?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
How would you people see blood on a red sweater in a crappy video?

Oh god you're serious aren't you? He claimed he received a broken nose, had bruises and was "bloodied badly." Absolutely NONE of that is visible in the tape, whether or not it's a "crappy video." (Which isn't crappy at all, you can clearly see Zimmerman's head, the front and back.)

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join