It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by DJW001
So Martin was the one who got out of his car and demanded that Zimmerman identify himself?
\\\

What? No, zimmerman got out of his suv
to check what street and which way trayvon
went. Then treyvon ambushed him when he was
returning to the vehicle. This has been explained
a thousand times.

You do not have to explain this over and over again.
All you have to do is prove it is what happened one time.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Someone give this zimmermen an award. He did taxpayers a favor by taking a thug off the street that would have ended up in prison eventually anyway then the taxpayers would have to eat the bill while he lived it up on the inside.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
How would this information be in the initial police report if the police had not yet received this information from the witnesses?

Why would you say "initial" when I never did?

The MULTIPLE witnesses came forward AFTER the police report had been filed! Though it is not correct that this information is in the police report, this information HAS since been reported to law enforcement. It doesn't make what the witnesses saw any less true.

Yeah um...Pops is the one that says his eyewitness that saw the attack FILED A POLICE REPORT. He even supplied a link to it. Nowhere does it say the witness claimed to see who attacked who.

Are you paying any attention at all?

Some of you people are simply ignoring the facts. Here they are put in simple terms.

Look how much time I wasted just showing you how important reading can be already.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Martin pinned Zimmerman to the ground, and was banging his head into the pavement.

What????????
Where the hell did you get that from?

Trayvon Martin started confrontation,

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is in its early stages, said that Zimmerman recounted Martin challenging him by saying, “You got a problem with me?”

“Zimmerman said no,” the official said, citing Zimmerman’s account. “Martin said, ‘Now you do,’ and then punched him in the nose.” The exchange was first reported by the Orlando Sentinel, which also said Zimmerman had told police that Martin got on top of Zimmerman and began slamming his head into the sidewalk.

I mean lets just ignore all logic and evidence.
Just throw that # out!!
RIGHT ON MAN~
That is where they got it bud.
Martin attacked zimmerman
edit on 28-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Are you paying any attention at all?

PLEASE GROW UP QUIT WASTING OUR TIME
Of course we are, are you>?

New information was also revealed Monday about the circumstances of Martin’s visit with his father in Sanford. Crump said that Martin was staying with his father’s fiancee, because he had been recently suspended for 10 days from his high school in Miami after an empty baggie that once held marijuana and still had some residue was found in Trayvon’s book bag

Martin challenging him by saying, “You got a problem with me?”

“Zimmerman said no,” the official said, citing Zimmerman’s account. “Martin said, ‘Now you do,’ and then punched him in the nose.”

JUST IGNORING THE FACTS
Which proves martin was the agressor,
proves zimmerman acted in self defense,
proves that treyvon thugged up his last victim.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Unless Trayvons defense can come up with more than a handful of stand up witnesses that refute the handful of stand up witnesses stating that Zimmerman was being beaten by Trayvon before the shooting, I don't see how the courts can convict him.

What handful of witnesses?
This thread has one witness who says he never saw who attacked who. You all have turned that into many witnesses claiming Martin attacked Zimmerman.

THAT IS NOT TRUE.

if it is, your next post will make me look so stupid I will never want to post on ATS again.
GO FOR IT!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

From your link:

Physical evidence, including a grass stain on the back of his shirt, showed there was a scuffle, lawyer Craig Sonner told ABC News

"showed there was a scuffle." Didn't show there was an attack by Martin on Zimmerman. Of course his lawyer is going to try and prove he did--it's his job.

What about what the other attorney says? It's just as valid an argument.

“There is absolutely no evidence of anything like that except Zimmerman’s word,” Benjamin Crump, the attorney for Martin’s parents, said in an interview.

You can talk like you're Zimmerman's lawyer all you want. It doesn't make your words true. Unless you have some way to prove that Martin offensively attacked him, you've got nothing.

edit on 28-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by the4thhorseman

This poor young adult was clearly miss guided in life. Just reading through his twitter account, which has been taken down by the way but is on scribd via the Daily caller found here:

He was also very skinny. People keep trying to say he is a muscular large adult. Well, until 17 is actually legally an adult, he was a kid. And if we go with his height being 6'3" then he was 40 lbs UNDERWEIGHT. He was a skinny little kid with babyfat on his face in every picture in this thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by the4thhorseman

Originally posted by JROCK2527
It never ceases to amaze me how people are so quick to pull the race card when a black person is killed. A mexican is killed and maybe the family and a few friends will come out to defend them. a white person is killed and same thing. But let it be a black person that is killed and right away it becomes a race Issue.

Hmmmm....what is different about black people in America. Let me think what might make them react a little more like this than say whites or mexicans....hmmmm....could it be the fact that by law blacks were not even people and by law were not allowed to mix with other races up until a few decades ago? I hate to be like that but reality sucks.

Reality sucks? Yes it does and statistics show that the black on black crime rate is higher than any other. Reality can always be found in the statistics.

OK?
What is your point?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Unless Trayvons defense can come up with more than a handful of stand up witnesses that refute the handful of stand up witnesses stating that Zimmerman was being beaten by Trayvon before the shooting, I don't see how the courts can convict him.

What handful of witnesses?
This thread has one witness who says he never saw who attacked who. You all have turned that into many witnesses claiming Martin attacked Zimmerman.

THAT IS NOT TRUE.

if it is, your next post will make me look so stupid I will never want to post on ATS again.
GO FOR IT!

witness said that martin was on top of zimmerman.
police says zimmerman's head was bleeding and that he's nose was bleeding as well.
zimmerman was defending himself, that's one thing. second thing is, how martin can not be an attacker? you're trying to tell us that that 'skinny innocent boy' ended up being on top of much heavier man, smashing his head, without attacking him by surprise?

feeling stupid already?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salamandy
The dead party in this case called himself this on his twitter:

"NO_LIMIT_NIGGA"

That is the only racially charged element to this story.

What do you call "Coon?"
If you know anything about black culture, you would understand why nigga is not censored here and the other N word is.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66
The time to parent is not after your child is dead.

That is BULL#!
The kid was walking down the street.
If you are suggesting a good parent would tell their 17 year old that it is not ok to walk down the street then you need to peddle that on some other doorstep. None of the bad anyone brings up is why this kid is dead. Bad parenting is not why this kid is dead.

Some fat punk with a power trip is why this kid is dead and for that, I sympathize with the parents.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

From your link:

Physical evidence, including a grass stain on the back of his shirt, showed there was a scuffle, lawyer Craig Sonner told ABC News

"showed there was a scuffle." Didn't show there was an attack by Martin on Zimmerman. Of course his lawyer is going to try and prove he did--it's his job.

What about what the other attorney says? It's just as valid an argument.

“There is absolutely no evidence of anything like that except Zimmerman’s word,” Benjamin Crump, the attorney for Martin’s parents, said in an interview.

You can talk like you're Zimmerman's lawyer all you want. It doesn't make your words true. Unless you have some way to prove that Martin offensively attacked him, you've got nothing.

Do not forget eye witness testimony,
911 calls from atleast 8 different people,
fact that treyvon told zimmerman *you got a problem*\
zimmerman said no, then martin told him NOW YOU DO
and started to attack him..

GET OVER IT..

the hang whitey clowns have been
race baited into hating zimmerman
never get baited into hate.

shame on you people

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
numerous 911 calls back this up
fact is zimmerman screaming for help on the tapes.
they all back up the story, eye witness acounts
back up the story, the reason zimmerman
has not been charged or arrested is because
it all adds up to him acting in self defense.
Now i would like to see you prove zimmerman
did not act in self defense against this
dumb punk thief named treyvon who was attacking him.
STOP BELIEVING THE PROPAGANDA THE MSM
IS FEEDING YOU! DONT BUY INTO THE HATE

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salamandy
The dead party in this case called himself this on his twitter:

"NO_LIMIT_NIGGA"

That is the only racially charged element to this story.

What do you call "Coon?"
If you know anything about black culture, you would understand why nigga is not censored here and the other N word is.

it was already stated that "coon" is a term that would be rather used by someone 40yo and that zimmerman actually said "goon", which is a term used in high school.

you're distorting the facts to support your claims.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Seems like you're the one hung up on race. I like to look at facts.

How can you make any call with what we have? If you were sitting on a Jury, could you make a call one way or the other based on the evidence provided so far? You're the one being blinded by your emotions. So hung up on thinking we're trying to "hang whitey." What garbage.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66
The time to parent is not after your child is dead.

That is BULL#!
The kid was walking down the street.
If you are suggesting a good parent would tell their 17 year old that it is not ok to walk down the street then you need to peddle that on some other doorstep. None of the bad anyone brings up is why this kid is dead. Bad parenting is not why this kid is dead.

Some fat punk with a power trip is why this kid is dead and for that, I sympathize with the parents.

the only 'punk' in this story is that 'poor' 'innocent' dead young punk ass gangsta wannabe, and his parents didn't give a damn if he's back home on time or 3 days later. now they say it's bad to talk about why he was suspended from school - why? because it shows he wasn't as innocent as some people like you want him to look like?

give me a break.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

this incident has been manipulated entirely from
Trayvons parents and lawyers the msm and politicians. Guess who sought copyrights for the sake of profits? It amazes me how grieving parents retain their sharp business skills.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
If you wanna live the thug life like tupac don't be surprised when you die a thug death like tupac.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Show me a medical report to back that up. Which cop diagnosed his broken nose? He refused to go to the hospital or be seen by paramedics so how could he have such well documented injuries? You know here, if you have a head injury and cops are around, you go to the hospital voluntarily or involuntarily to be checked out. They gave him a quick look-see, decided how bad his nose was and how many stitches he needed and just let him go home?

Then we can move on to whether or not I think Treyvonn should be dead because he managed to rough up the jackass that was chasing him through town for no reason.
edit on 27-3-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

First off, they don't share people's medical reports online. Nice try, but give it up. Nor do the police diagnose injuries. They did state that his nose was injured, and his attorney stated later that it was, in fact, broken. That night, he was taken to the police station for further questioning, which would preclude stitches, since they won't place those after too much time has passed. You can hear about the attorney's comments here: link Plus, no one was chasing anyone, much less "though town".

Look around. There is a picture of an older teen, that is HIM, in good shape.

I have seen every picture in this thread and not one of them shows a kid in "good shape." I am curious if you men are afraid of him or attracted to him? I see no reason for either.

You can see a teen that isn't overweight, and seems to have muscle tone. No, you are not "curious", and no, I don't get attracted to people younger than my kids. Nor am I afraid of someone that isn't breathing. Oh, not a man, either. Hence the "Lady" in the SN.

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyesThe kid played football, too.

Originally posted by LEricksonReally? What position did he play?

Ask the family members that posted pictures of him in a football uniform.

Martin pinned Zimmerman to the ground, and was banging his head into the pavement.

What????????
Where the hell did you get that from?

again...

Broke his nose as well. Not bloodied, BROKE.

Show me the medical records and explain why he refused medical treatment that night?

the ONLY injuries to Martin were the gunshot and abrasions to his knuckles from striking Martin.

According to whom? The investigator that feels charges should be pressed? The entire police force that hid the body for 3 days? The Chief that stepped down? Who told you this and where can I see the evidence?

According to various news sources. Do your own research; I have posted more than enough links for you. You already asked about the medical records, too. If anyone actually felt charges should be pressed, they would have been already. The police chief issue is interesting. Do you know what race each belongs to? That was a political move, not any admission of wrongdoing. No one "hid" a body, either.

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyesZimmerman shot to prevent his head from being MORE split open, thus possibly killing him.

Originally posted by LEricksonMore split open? So now you are going to make up the fact that his head was split open?
Do not lie just to win an argument. It makes none of you look good.

Nope, police report shows it was split. Pay attention, please.

As for the guy that worked on the law, he's playing politics, pretending to know facts he doesn't, and acting as though he's more informed than the police, that state Zimmerman WAS within the law.

Originally posted by LEricksonYou have no idea what Bush had to do with that law do you? The NRA got him to help push it and then pass it. He knows all about it. So not only does the man the signed the law feel it does not apply, the writers of the law - the NRA also feel it does not apply, as well as the Neighborhood Watch Association feels the law does not apply. Who does? You people on ATS and a police department that is rapidly falling apart under scrutiny and a small civil war is on the horizon.
edit on 27-3-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

...and that "civil war" you mention can't possibly affect the comments of politicians, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join