It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Again you are using the boy's supposed checkered past to cement the idea that he was a bad person. I am using Mr. Zimmerman's checker and documented past to show you what your doing. You are using the boys past to justify his death at the hands of a murderer. I am using Mr. Zimmerman's past to show you that he is just as dirty and is capable of killing or just being stupid.

What we should be doing is focusing on the day at hand if we want to debate this situation.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by takaris7
reply to post by jedi_hamster

See my post above about Zimmerman's closed arrest record? (because he has a daddy in high places) What does that say about Mr. Zimmerman? Is he a bad man? He attacked police officers on two occasions? He was charged with domestic abuse by his wife? Does that shine a good light on Mr. Zimmerman?

If you want to use the past then lets use the past. Was Mr. Zimmerman going through a bad time? Why would he be hitting on police officers in the performance of their duties? (a felony by the way)

there are two possibilities:
one, he shouldn't be allowed to do that job (neighbourhood watch), he lies, witness lies, police lies, everyone lies, and he shoot martin with cold blood, then called the cops to clean up the mess. is that what you're implying?
or second, everyone has some past - if you would look deeper, he accused her of violence as well. now, of course having trouble with self-control doesn't put him in a good light, especially in this case - but assuming he's telling the truth - and according to the witness and to the cops, he is - it was martin that went all medieval on his ass, or rather on his head. what would you do, having your head bashed over and over again? would you think about martin's parents and his age, or would you shoot such young thief, probably on drugs, trying to kill you?

and btw, the fact that neither is/was perfect, doesn't automatically imply that in this case zimmerman is guilty of murder. actually, if martin would kill zimmerman, noone would say a word. perhaps he would end up in jail for killing daddy's son, but i guess nothing would happen - suddenly there would be no witness to say who did it, because if he was involved in robbing houses, he certainly had some older folks watch his back - those selling the jewelry. but zimmerman killed martin, and what's going on? where's his daddy now? you're being lied to. all this mess was created out of single kill (and such things happen, unfortunately) to rise racial tensions as high as possible.

if he's telling the truth - and according to the witness and to the cops, he is - he could use the gun or get killed. what would you do?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

I am just showing that Mr. Zimmerman's past can be used against him just as well. He was involved in a few agressive acts in a short time. Dont you agree?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower
Why does this matter? Dude was being STALKED by a creeper. Fight of flight. Zimmerman was the one who provoked EVERYTHING
edit on 28-3-2012 by ReadyPower because: (no reason given)

How do we know he provoked anything. Answer: we don't. We know from the 911 tapes that he was following martin. After that we don't know what happened. Maybe he stopped, maybe he didn't. You've already made up your mind on this case, I wonder if facts contrary to your beliefs happen to come about, change your mind. Statistics tell us it is highly unlikely.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower

Originally posted by popsmayhem
arrested but never convictedZimmerman has never been convicted of a crime. Having no prior convictions does not imply he should/should not be arrested in this case.

If you was never charged, your not a criminal..

Being arrested does not mean your guilty.

Zimmerman has never been charged with a crime.

Treyvon has had problems since early on in school.
ticking time bomb waiting to go off.
''

enlighten us, what CRIME was Trayvon ever convicted of?

Being under 18 your not treated as an adult
although treyvon is close to being 18 a legal
adult. His arrest record is sealed being a minor.
He very well could of been charged as a minor
for something and we would not know.
Treyvon was no innocent little kid,
he was a grown man who had a short
temper that got him in the end.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I am just showing that Mr. Zimmerman's past can be used against him just as well. He was involved in a few agressive acts in a short time. Dont you agree?

No he was never convicted it means nothing
except to the hang whitey crowd they
want off with zimmermans head.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

We know from Martin's Girlfriend's statement that Martin confronted Zimmerman.

That puts intent on Martin's shoulders.

Zimmerman has a very solid case for self defense.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Also the eye witness saw treyvon on top of zimmerman
and can vouch it was zimmerman the one screaming for help on the 911 tapes
another thing the MSM lied about and kept pushing it like it was treyvon
screaming for help which is such a lie. Treyvons mom was told to say
it sounded like her son, she could not tell, or she was just stone walled
and could not handle her sons premature death.
after zimmerman was ambushed by treyvon
he had no choice but to use deadly force
edit on 28-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

We didn't hear the 911 phone call with the girlfriend. So this is assuming she is telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

The eye witness was a 13 year old right? Do we know if he had any type of prior relationship to GZ, or if he knew him or not?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You never replied to the other poster....Yes, he was never convicted of the crimes so why bring up incidents and events that the young boy was never convicted or arrested for? Is that not a bit one sided? You seem to be ignoring that...you have a lot of post claiming that Martin is a crook and he did this and that...I think you might want to retract that if you want to ignore the incidents that Mr. Zimmerman was involved in.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Well we know what Zimmerman did. Its a fact. Its is reported in the court records. You are assuming that Martin was arrested based on what? Your gut feeling? Please elaborate and tell us what facts lead you to the idea that Martin was ever arrested.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This all really makes sense when you think about it. Zimmerman saw a young black kid in a hoodie and called the cops because he thought it looked suspicious. And then it turned out that the kid WAS a violent criminal.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

If she was going to lie, it would be the other way around?

She probably didn't realize the implications. I wonder if this statement was recorded.

This is a very critical statement.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

This was a terrible tragedy and I'm all for justice, righting the wrongs and what have you, but why are you so passionate about this? So much so it's your avatar? Especially considering your avatars are usually are twisted looking incorporating skulls? Basically your avatars are very disturbing.

What gives?
edit on 23-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Talking about a serious issue here and you want to complain because sometimes he has skulls in his avatar and you think it is twisted. So depending on ones avatar is how you will gauge the validity of anything that they have to say?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is hard for me.

If Zimmerman was out looking to find confrontation and something to
interject his sense of "authority" upon, I say it is his fault. I tend to
put a lot more scrutiny upon him because he had a gun, he sought
to address (whatever the hell he thought was wrong???) and he did
did not wait for the police even though no crime was reported.

What is the justification for shooting the boy?

I mean last I check it is pretty easy to instigate a fight, nobody forced
Zimmerman to put himself in that situation... I am not liking the circumstances

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Talk about demonizing someone. Martin has no arrest record because he's never been arrested.

Zimmerman has been arrested three times.
1. Domestic violence.
2. Resisting Arrest without violence to a police officer.
3. Resisting Arrest with violence to a police officer.

Martin has only been suspended three times from school.
1. Graffiti.
2. Absenteeism/Tardiness.
3. Breaking a locker door.

The Sanford PD has been guilty of leaking information about Martin to tarnish his rep - which they admit they are now "investigating".

So which looks like the violent thug? Not Martin.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
This all really makes sense when you think about it. Zimmerman saw a young black kid in a hoodie and called the cops because he thought it looked suspicious. And then it turned out that the kid WAS a violent criminal.

But what compelled Zimmerman to go and A. confront Martin, what crime did Martin commit?

B. What crime warranted a death penalty?

If I started an fight with you and then shot you after you started kicking my ass, who is at fault?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

No he was never convicted it means nothing
except to the hang whitey crowd they
want off with zimmermans head.

You sure are obsessed with this "hang whitey" stuff. I don't recall anyone saying that but you.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives
But what compelled Zimmerman to go and A. confront Martin, what crime did Martin commit?

B. What crime warranted a death penalty?

If I started an fight with you and then shot you after you started kicking my ass, who is at fault?

Zimmerman did not confront treyvon,
he got out of his suv to check the street sign
and see where treyvon went. When he was
going back to his SUV treyvon cut him off
zimmerman asked what are you doing?
Treyvon asked him if he had a problem,
zimmerman said no, treyvon told him
he does now and started to assault him.
I would not get into a fight with a armed person.
I do not think treyvon expected zimmerman being armed
so he went to bust zimmerman up, zimmerman was screaming
for help and must of been in fear for his own life, pulled the
gun and shot treyvon,

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join