It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

That is a great video
I do not believe the rhetoric
trayvon jumped the wrong [snipped]
edit on Wed Mar 28 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Trayvon suspended THREE times for 'drugs, truancy, graffiti and carrying burglary tool' and did he attack bus driver too?

The teen was suspended from school three times

He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue

Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry

Officials also suspended him once for skipping school and tardiness

Tearful parents say their son is now the victim of a smear campaign

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

He was a child every parent would be proud of.. NOT

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Is there any witness that says zimmerman attacked martin? See what i did there?

I see you still don't comprehend and you are now actually back peddling.

No, there is not...which is why police should have never let Zimmerman go because there is no PROOF that it was self defense.

They let him go based on his word only...and that is wrong.

Put him on trial and let a jury decide if it was self defense or not.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I still think zimmerman should sue the parents and make them pay for the bullet. If they are going to profit off their son's death they need to cover the costs. And until i see their "foundation" with it's non-profit status i will believe that they are not trying to make money.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Is there any witness that says zimmerman attacked martin? See what i did there?

No, there is not...which is why police should have never let Zimmerman go because there is no PROOF that it was self defense.

Wrong, they let him go because there was no proof that it wasn't self defense and the police go off facts not sensationalized news reports.

They let him go based on his word only...and that is wrong.

They let him go on witness accounts that back up his version of the story and the evidence.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
www.miamiherald.com...
Trayvon Martin started confrontation,

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is in its early stages, said that Zimmerman recounted Martin challenging him by saying, “You got a problem with me?”

“Zimmerman said no,” the official said, citing Zimmerman’s account. “Martin said, ‘Now you do,’ and then punched him in the nose.” The exchange was first reported by the Orlando Sentinel, which also said Zimmerman had told police that Martin got on top of Zimmerman and began slamming his . into the sidewalk.

I mean lets just ignore all logic and evidence.
MARTIN AMBUSHED ZIMMERMAN
Just throw that # out!!
RIGHT ON MAN~
That is where they got it bud.
Martin attacked zimmerman

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by popsmayhem

I still think zimmerman should sue the parents and make them pay for the bullet. If they are going to profit off their son's death they need to cover the costs. And until i see their "foundation" with it's non-profit status i will believe that they are not trying to make money.

I would not take it that far
it is sad to see someone
killed over being retarded.
TRAYvons death has used
his grave has been spit on, stepped on,
disrespected.
Of course they are going to rake in as
much money as they can.
I saw a promo from them on the news
they have a number you can txt to donate
20 bux lawyers are not cheap they are
trying to get funding. Moving on up to the east side.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Golf66

I think it is legitimacy thing with the ordaining.

Back in the days of forming planned parenthood, Margaret Sanger said , we need to get some black ministers so they won't know we are trying to weed them out with abortions.

Are you suggesting black people are so stupid that they need white people to save them from aborting their own babies because they were tricked into it by a white lady?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!!

A kid stole!

Kids arent supposed to steal!!!!!

I stole when I was kid, I dont steal anymore.

OHHHHHHH NOooooo!!!!

He smoked weed...

I smoked weed and I still do....

I deserve to be shot and killed because im obviously a ruthless thug

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Lots and lots of undercover racists here on ATS

deny ignorance?

looks more like support and thrive with it

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Trayvon Martin started confrontation,

According to whom?

I mean lets just ignore all logic and evidence.

That is just stupid. How about you introduce and use some?

Just throw that # out!!

You love the word hearsay and yet you just posted "Some guys says he saw something."
Are you for real?

RIGHT ON MAN~
That is where they got it bud.
Martin attacked zimmerman
edit on 28-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Who says Martin attacked Zimmerman? Where is that police report? Why should I believe it?

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU ARE TOLD?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS......ALICIA SILVESTONE "KISS FEEDING HER CHILD"
Finally the news have something more interesting than a thug been killed by a hero citizen, one more thug out of the streets........what a circus.

PS: If you dress like a thug, behave like a thug, talk like a thug, you are a thug and will die like a thug.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
STOP bsing about a 17 year olds character when he hasnt even been given the opportunity to change and learn from his mistakes.

You pathetic people act like when you were 17 you never made mistakes and you liars act like you still dont.

I stole...I did drugs...omg my pants were even low at times and yes I wore hoodies.

Look at me now, life kept moving forward and I continued to evolve and learn from my mistakes after the age of 17.

If Trayvon was 45 years old and was doing these things, then yes....you would have a point.

But to say a 17 year old made mistakes, did drugs...stole...

and because of that was a thug and his shooting by some phsyco who was literally stalking him was justifiable...that ...is....just...sad...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Zimmerman's account of what happened is not hearsay. Do you know what that word means?

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Martin challenging him by saying, “You got a problem with me?”

“Zimmerman said no,” the official said, citing Zimmerman’s account. “Martin said, ‘Now you do,’ and then punched him in the nose.”

if you believe that and this makes sense to you, you are a very stupid human being

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

you disgust me

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
BREAKING NEWS......ALICIA SILVESTONE "KISS FEEDING HER CHILD"
Finally the news have something more interesting than a thug been killed by a hero citizen, one more thug out of the streets........what a circus.

PS: If you dress like a thug, behave like a thug, talk like a thug, you are a thug and will die like a thug.

The pleasure you take in the death of a black kid is disturbing.

Karma is a bitch...it all comes back to you.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Karma is a bitch...it all comes back to you.

So by that logic do you think treyvon did something to deserve being shot? Or is karma one of those things that only works according to what you think is right and wrong?
edit on 28-3-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
News flash, 15 years old have kill people for a few bucks to buy drugs, I have no sympathy for his age, at 17 I was well aware of what I was doing, what you are saying is that he steals, kills, use drugs etc its ok because he is 17? cmon...............

Originally posted by itsJUSTzo
STOP bsing about a 17 year olds character when he hasnt even been given the opportunity to change and learn from his mistakes.

You pathetic people act like when you were 17 you never made mistakes and you liars act like you still dont.

I stole...I did drugs...omg my pants were even low at times and yes I wore hoodies.

Look at me now, life kept moving forward and I continued to evolve and learn from my mistakes after the age of 17.

If Trayvon was 45 years old and was doing these things, then yes....you would have a point.

But to say a 17 year old made mistakes, did drugs...stole...

and because of that was a thug and his shooting by some phsyco who was literally stalking him was justifiable...that ...is....just...sad...

edit on 28-3-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join