It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by DavidWillts
Zimmerman's account of what happened is not hearsay. Do you know what that word means?

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience.

By a guy who already has lied about killing. So yeah there's that. Not unbiased source at all.

Also poop, I figured that you wouldn't rise up to provide the evidence as requested. Noone is denying that there was a fight. Martin had just as much a right to self defense as Zimmerman. So where is the evidence that Martin started it and btw a liars word does not count.

Neither does someone who ignores facts and passes off speculation for fact. BTW thats you.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsJUSTzo
STOP bsing about a 17 year olds character when he hasnt even been given the opportunity to change and learn from his mistakes.

You pathetic people act like when you were 17 you never made mistakes and you liars act like you still dont.

I stole...I did drugs...omg my pants were even low at times and yes I wore hoodies.

Look at me now, life kept moving forward and I continued to evolve and learn from my mistakes after the age of 17.

If Trayvon was 45 years old and was doing these things, then yes....you would have a point.

But to say a 17 year old made mistakes, did drugs...stole...

and because of that was a thug and his shooting by some phsyco who was literally stalking him was justifiable...that ...is....just...sad...

and how about 14yo raping a girl in his age? 'he is young, he can make mistakes'? where's the line?
evil is evil, so stop saying BS. you got lucky you didn't end up in jail - or in the grave, like martin did.

and btw, it was martin who acted like a psycho - zimmerman was following him, not stalking. he told the police that martin acts like he's on drugs. they didn't tell him to leave him alone, just that he doesn't need to do this. after loosing him, he was going back to his car. and guess what? martin attacked him. who's the psycho?

you steal - you act like a gangsta
you smoke weed - you act like a gangsta
you attack someone and start bashing his head - you act like a gangsta
you act like a gangsta - you die like a gangsta
edit on 28-3-2012 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Please show me what facts I have ignored. Also show what speculation I have passed as a fact. Can you manage that?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by DavidWillts
Zimmerman's account of what happened is not hearsay. Do you know what that word means?

Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another person concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience.

By a guy who already has lied about killing. So yeah there's that. Not unbiased source at all.

Also poop, I figured that you wouldn't rise up to provide the evidence as requested. Noone is denying that there was a fight. Martin had just as much a right to self defense as Zimmerman. So where is the evidence that Martin started it and btw a liars word does not count.

"by a guy who already has lied about killing" "btw a liars word does not count" facts for these?? please provide them

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com Now he was questioning Martin and got assaulted. It was walking back to his truck just awhile ago.

Btw, this does not count. I was trolling trying to get a response since I was ignored few times. I dont really mean that

edit on 28/3/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I shall revoke my post as I may have said something against the T&C, although I tried to word it so it would not be.

My apologies.
edit on 28-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Heads up

This is a first and only warning from me.

On ATS we treat each other with respect regardless of opposing viewpoints

If you are incapable of doing that, go and find somewhere else to post

This subject is an emotive one, but that does not preclude every posters ability to rational thought before and during what they type, and reviewing it before they hit reply.

THINK about what you are posting, and keep within the T&C. A failure to do so will result in action being taken by the board staff.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Looks like if all white folks vanished the world's problem would be solved! This is what I am getting from the main news outlets. We know the white man is behind all that is wrong in this world!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

ZUAZO, VERONICA vs. ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M

08/09/2005
Div 44
44, TBA

Domestic Violence
Closed – SRS

2005-DR-013069-O

ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M vs. ZUAZO, VERONICA A

08/10/2005
Div 46
White, Keith F

Domestic Violence
Closed – SRS

----------------------------------------------

7/18/2005
Orlando
Miller, W Michael

Misdemeanor
Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITHOUT VIOLENCE
2005-DR-012980-O

---------------------------------------------

2005-CF-009525-A-O
ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL
10/05/1983

07/18/2005
Div 10
OKane, Julie H

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITH VIOLENCE
BATTERY ON LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER

---------------------------------------------------

Ok lets here it now, all the but...and the could of....and the should of.....

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

See my post above about Zimmerman's closed arrest record? (because he has a daddy in high places) What does that say about Mr. Zimmerman? Is he a bad man? He attacked police officers on two occasions? He was charged with domestic abuse by his wife? Does that shine a good light on Mr. Zimmerman?

If you want to use the past then lets use the past. Was Mr. Zimmerman going through a bad time? Why would he be hitting on police officers in the performance of their duties? (a felony by the way)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by takaris7

Got any legitimate links to back these claims up about Zimmerman's past?

We know about the non-violent resisting arrest, which is no big deal, and the dropped domestic violence, which could be anything. The violent resisting arrest, however is a new one,.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
What is wrong with the lunacy in this thread. IN FLORIDA it is perfectly legal when unable to flee an assailant to use deadly force even if the assailant is unarmed. Zimmerman was acting in self defense which can be corroborated by the police report, eye witness testimony, the 9/11 tapes, and forensic and medical examination. In other words Zimmerman COULD NOT MAKE THE STORY UP.. You can't bs forensic science.. Zimmerman had every right to defend himself and end this bullies life. How anyone can see this any differently is beyond comprehension..

Trayvon got into fights in school, was suspended 3 times, fought with a city bus driver, and had numerous past incidents of breaking and entering.. A lot of people here are saying they stole stuff when they were younger but did you ever take a crowbar and scout out a house to break into and steal jewelry etc?? That's on a whole other level of criminal mind. It's clear Trayvon was not a morally sound individual and that gives me every reason to say BS when the media tries to paint him as their alter boy of perfection..

It's sad when a teenager dies but this particular incident was just like taking out the trash..
edit on 28-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

Do you have actual forensic and medical examination documentation? If so, please post it. You can make up a lot of stories and lies if you are the one alive.

Do you know that the boy went into houses and stole jewelry? Do you have the police reports perhaps? I do have the domestic violence report and the two reports where Mr. Zimmerman assaulted a police officer. (a felony) Does this make Mr. Zimmerman morally sound? Does it make for a good person when he allegedly hit his wife?

link   
reply to post by takaris7

That's speculation at best... how do you know its his fault? Maybe hes just a bad luck guy... I mean seriously none of these cases were kept open..

edit on 28-3-2012 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

link   
Why does this matter? Dude was being STALKED by a creeper. Fight of flight. Zimmerman was the one who provoked EVERYTHING
edit on 28-3-2012 by ReadyPower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
arrested but never convictedZimmerman has never been convicted of a crime. Having no prior convictions does not imply he should/should not be arrested in this case.

If you was never charged, your not a criminal..

Being arrested does not mean your guilty.

Zimmerman has never been charged with a crime.

Treyvon has had problems since early on in school.
ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

www.examiner.com...

www.miamiherald.com...

rollingout.com...

My mistake he was arrested once according to court records (you can look them up) for assaulting a police officer and a seperate incident for domestic abuse. Both violent acts. I wonder what he had in his car or book-bag at the time of his arrest.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

and Trayvon Martin was never charged with a crime, never even arrested.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What we do know.

Martin told his girlfriend he wasn't going to run, so doesn't sound like he was afraid.

The police dispatcher told Zimmerman "he didn't need to do that", not that he should stop following Martin. Zimmerman has the right to walk around in his neighborhood, and watch someone who looks suspicious. All these claims that Zimmerman walking around as proof of guilt is ridiculous.

Martin jogged around the corner where the the altercation took place, so it looks like he doubled back, hid in the shadows, waiting for Zimmerman to come around the corner, to ambush Zimmerman, when Zimmerman turned around. Otherwise, Martin should have been well down the block.

Martin's girlfriend said that Marten confronted Zimmerman first. This makes Martin the aggressor.

A witness claims that he saw Martin on top of Zimmerman beating him up. This makes a very solid case for self defense. Injuries to Zimmerman confirm that he was being beaten up.

All evidence points to Martin being the one who initiated the physical confrontation.

The press did a horrible job on this story, painting a very one sided, false picture of what really happened.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
arrested but never convictedZimmerman has never been convicted of a crime. Having no prior convictions does not imply he should/should not be arrested in this case.

If you was never charged, your not a criminal..

Being arrested does not mean your guilty.

Zimmerman has never been charged with a crime.

Treyvon has had problems since early on in school.
ticking time bomb waiting to go off.
''

enlighten us, what CRIME was Trayvon ever convicted of?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Most people are too brainwashed to see the truth.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join