It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Treyvon was likely another scum bag kid, I blame his parents or lack thereof. He was probably following the ignorance around him becoming said scum bag. It happens every day. But in this case society is flipped over on it's side and the MSM's past justifications of murder are now reversed and reality becomes the twilight zone. These punks need UNICEF, YMCA, Big Brothers program. And need to stop robbing houses for X Box consoles and games. Seriously, and dope. This is not the path to big booty b*****s and escalades kids. A jobby job, a paper route or whatever for the mediocre lives destined for you. Or prison, 2 cots and a hot, and coc#$.

Ridiculous

Being a Gangster scum bag was cool in 1993, the world dun changed

In the eyes of the MSM whatever gets ratings, whatever appeases the owners I guess.

No role models just MTV and big radio ignorance marketing the stereotype of what they want you to be

nothing

edit: I dont blame the kid I blame his parents

a parent that has been there it's called tough love
edit on 28-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Martin pinned Zimmerman to the ground, and was banging his head into the pavement. Broke his nose as well. Not bloodied, BROKE. the ONLY injuries to Martin were the gunshot and abrasions to his knuckles from striking Martin. Zimmerman shot to prevent his head from being MORE split open, thus possibly killing him.

As for the guy that worked on the law, he's playing politics, pretending to know facts he doesn't, and acting as though he's more informed than the police, that state Zimmerman WAS within the law.

LGE, these people just want
to hang whitey, they will not look
at evidence, they don't look at
the proof, they just go on there emotions
and let the MSM manipulate them on this..
The truth is finally coming out little by little,
the more that comes out the more evidence
pops up that zimmerman is innocent
and acted in self defense.
I have been updating the thread with
new information, and each time it keeps
pointing to zimmerman being innocent.
edit on 27-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

I could not agree more! The entire situation is out of control, with people trying to make it into something it never was. The scariest part is, too many can't even see how they are manipulated, and used for the gain of others. It would be nice if everyone could simply focus in the events, not the skin. My own teen, not much older, has stated that if he acted like Martin is reported to have on that night, he'd expect to be shot or something.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by popsmayhem

Seems like you're the one hung up on race. I like to look at facts.

How can you make any call with what we have? If you were sitting on a Jury, could you make a call one way or the other based on the evidence provided so far?

Damn right I COULD make the call
NOT GUILTY.. ALL THE EVIDENCE
points to that little thug attacking zimmerman.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Damn right I COULD make the call
NOT GUILTY.. ALL THE EVIDENCE
points to that little thug attacking zimmerman.

All the evidence confirms that Zimmerman shot and killed Martin. Zimmerman confessed to the responding officers at the time.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

Originally posted by LErickson

to hang whitey,

I have asked you several times to quote one person saying that in this thread and you refuse to acknowledge it.
So you have claimed that a witness saw Martin attack Zimmerman

WHICH WAS A LIE.

You have claimed that Martin was bashing Zimmerman's head in

WHICH YOU JUST MADE UP

www.breitbart.com...
Fact

Quote the exact part where the witness claims to have seen Martin Attack Zimmerman.
It is not there. It did not happen.
Why are you linking to a known liar anyway instead of the police report that Pops claims this witness filed?
Wouldn't that be more official?

Anyway, link to all the lies you like. You cannot show me one witness that claims to have seen who attacked who.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

they must all be liars...

www.standard.net...
When police arrived and found the body, they also found Zimmerman bleeding from the nose and back of his head, according to the report. Also, the back of his shirt was wet and had grass clippings on it, as if he'd been on his back on the ground.

And an officer overheard Zimmerman complain, "'I was yelling for someone to help me but no one would help me,"' according to the report

articles.orlandosentinel.com...
When police arrived less than two minutes later, Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose, had a swollen lip and had bloody lacerations to the back of his head.

Paramedics gave him first aid but he said he did not need to go to the hospital. He got medical care the next day.

No, just you.
None of them say Martin attacked Zimmerman.
Why do you think that is what it says?

Also still waiting for the medical records of the man that was beaten so badly that he refused medical treatment until after seeing his lawyer the next day.

No questions raised there for any of you?

You are all content to take the word of the man who risks going to prison so much that you are willing to lie for him? Wow, how honest he and his argument seem when his supporters continually lie.

NOTHING SAYS WHAT YOU CLAIM IT SAYS.

If you have any witness claiming to have seen who made the first physical contact then just post it already.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Yes it is very sad isn't it...its seems that when dealing with the races everyone else is to blame for their issues. When we all just need to look in the mirror.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
When the mom stated that she is trademarking "I am Trayvon" and 'Justice for Trayvon", I thought that I had heard it all...

until R & B Tribute for Trayvon
...CNN

...more profit being made of off this race-baited incident

edit on 28-3-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by the4thhorseman

This poor young adult was clearly miss guided in life. Just reading through his twitter account, which has been taken down by the way but is on scribd via the Daily caller found here:

He was also very skinny. People keep trying to say he is a muscular large adult. Well, until 17 is actually legally an adult, he was a kid. And if we go with his height being 6'3" then he was 40 lbs UNDERWEIGHT. He was a skinny little kid with babyfat on his face in every picture in this thread.

Height to weight ratio is only a small part of it. Being a fighter I KNOW height and weight have very little to do with actual strength. In fact taller people have a greater advantage on shorter people do to the reach on their strike actually being longer also I have seen many 17 years that are stronger than "full grown" men. At 17 I was twice as strong as my father. So being 40lbs UNDERWEIGHT...has NO weight to it..no-pun intended.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by the4thhorseman

Originally posted by JROCK2527
It never ceases to amaze me how people are so quick to pull the race card when a black person is killed. A mexican is killed and maybe the family and a few friends will come out to defend them. a white person is killed and same thing. But let it be a black person that is killed and right away it becomes a race Issue.

Hmmmm....what is different about black people in America. Let me think what might make them react a little more like this than say whites or mexicans....hmmmm....could it be the fact that by law blacks were not even people and by law were not allowed to mix with other races up until a few decades ago? I hate to be like that but reality sucks.

Reality sucks? Yes it does and statistics show that the black on black crime rate is higher than any other. Reality can always be found in the statistics.

OK?
What is your point?

Really do you even have to ask? If a race doesn't want to be "profiled" as such then they should try and change it from with in their own. I suggest you look into the statistics yourself and see what races have the highest crime rate and what races have the highest same race on race crimes. Then ask what is your point...we all need to fix ourselves before we expect others to fix us or to try and fix someone else.
edit on 28-3-2012 by the4thhorseman because: added comment

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Martin pinned Zimmerman to the ground, and was banging his head into the pavement. Broke his nose as well. Not bloodied, BROKE. the ONLY injuries to Martin were the gunshot and abrasions to his knuckles from striking Martin. Zimmerman shot to prevent his head from being MORE split open, thus possibly killing him.

As for the guy that worked on the law, he's playing politics, pretending to know facts he doesn't, and acting as though he's more informed than the police, that state Zimmerman WAS within the law.

This has been turned into a kangaroo court.
A big circus. People die everyday,
it was just trevons day to die. We all have a day.
Lets take this as a lesson, don't jump people, and try to jack some # off them,
they could be armed and shoot you like this case all there is too it.
We have proven zimmerman acted in self defense.
Prove he did not.

edit on 28-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

...ALL THE EVIDENCE...

Care to show even one? I mean just a single one. Btw, It doesn't count that you repetedly post lies like in the OP. Can you at least try?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

to hang whitey,

I have asked you several times to quote one person saying that in this thread and you refuse to acknowledge it.
So you have claimed that a witness saw Martin attack Zimmerman

WHICH WAS A LIE.

You have claimed that Martin was bashing Zimmerman's head in

WHICH YOU JUST MADE UP

www.breitbart.com...
Fact

Quote the exact part where the witness claims to have seen Martin Attack Zimmerman.
Why are you linking to a known liar anyway instead of the police report that Pops claims this witness filed?

Anyway, link to all the lies you like. You cannot show me one witness that claims to have seen who attacked who.

quit sticking to that 'have seen martin attack zimmerman' argument, the fact there's no DIRECT proof other than zimmerman's words doesn't say it did NOT happen. check my previous posts in this thread, you've ignored them. unless you'll show proof that zimmerman lies - and all logic in presented by him + police + witness facts is on his side (and that's why he wasn't arrested) - you're just trolling.
edit on 28-3-2012 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
TRAYVON ATTACKED ZIMMERMAN JUSTICE

Originally posted by PsykoOps

...ALL THE EVIDENCE...

Care to show even one? I mean just a single one. Btw, It doesn't count that you repetedly post lies like in the OP. Can you at least try?

Physical evidence, including a grass stain on the back of his shirt, showed there was a scuffle, lawyer Craig Sonner told ABC News. “When the evidence comes out, it will show that George Zimmerman was acting in self-defense

New information was also revealed Monday about the circumstances of Martin’s visit with his father in Sanford. Crump said that Martin was staying with his father’s fiancee, because he had been recently suspended for 10 days from his high school in Miami after an empty baggie that once held marijuana and still had some residue was found in Trayvon’s book bag

The proof is in the pudding. If trayvon never got
suspende he would of never been in this situation;
###SNIPPED###
edit on Wed Mar 28 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

SHHHHHhhhhh sont let the cat out of the bag. This is a ploy only to draw your attenetion away from the real story.

OBAMA CARE FAILURE>

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Wow there is so much but hurt over the fact that martin attacked zimmerman. How was his nose bleeding and how was the back of his head bleeding if he wasn't attacked? I think you all need to get over the fact that this was self defense.

www.breitbart.com...
You obviously did not click on the link, it was a video so i can't really copy and post a quote. @1:10 martin was on top of zimmerman and at 1:40 he says he was beating him up. So now everyone can be quite about that stupid "show me the exact.....because i can't watch a 2min video" argument.
edit on 28-3-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Wow there is so much but hurt over the fact that martin attacked zimmerman. How was his nose bleeding and how was the back of his head bleeding if he wasn't attacked? I think you all need to get over the fact that this was self defense.

www.breitbart.com...
You obviously did not click on the link, it was a video so i can't really copy and post a quote. @1:10 martin was on top of zimmerman and at 1:40 he says he was beating him up. So now everyone can be quite about that stupid "show me the exact.....because i can't watch a 2min video" argument.
edit on 28-3-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

The witness never says he saw the START of the fight.

This really isn't that hard to understand.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

That is the dumbest argument i have ever heard on ATS. Well there is no witness that claims tray-von didn't have a shotgun and a tank that zimmerman hid before the cops got there...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

That is the dumbest argument i have ever heard on ATS. Well there is no witness that claims tray-von didn't have a shotgun and a tank that zimmerman hid before the cops got there...

Yeah, I'm not suprised you don't comprehend.

If you don't see who started the confrontation...then you can't claim for sure it was self defense.

Read it a couple times...slowly...it might take a few hours for you to comprehend this complex type of thinking

edit on 28-3-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Is there any witness that says zimmerman attacked martin? See what i did there?

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join