It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by RancorXXX
Doctor's report now leaked, Zimmerman was on Temazepam and Adderall, both can affect vision, increase agitation and aggression.

BTW, one thing bothers me about Zimmerman, why does his father, who is white, go so overboard to point out that his son is Latino? Does he disavow his own son's connection back to himself?

Zimmermans grandfather is a black man
but you didn't know that did you??

www.dailymail.co.uk...
You people grasping at straws trying to make
a racial connection are making yourselves look very silly..
neeeeeeeext
edit on 16-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

I am confused as to what your reply actually has to do with what you replied to from reading what is quoted above. Could you help?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

Zimmermans iimmediate family is hispanic, didnt stop him from degrading Mexicans.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal
Excuse me, officer?

I dont think I will

Could you explain what exactly the burglary tool was and how it was deemed to be a burglary tool?
Thank you.

Since you view me as a fake cop I am not going to wasye my time trying to explain it to you. Feel free tor research it on your own.

Now I guess me and everyone I went to high school with was a thug too. I thought thug meant something else but then again I have a dictionary.

Trayvon Martin is as much a thug as Zimmerman is a racist. As far as your attempt to derail / deflect the post I made by making some blanket statement about you and highschool is sad.

Please stop putting words in peoples mouths and please take the time to read the posts before accusing.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

zimmerman was paranoid personality,but looking at Trayvon's dressing and gestures on facebook,I am certain that he was some gang member wannabe and a thug.What Trayvon was doing was scouting for potential targets.

Originally posted by Autumnal Could you explain what exactly the burglary tool was and how it was deemed to be a burglary tool? Thank you.

Xcathrdra is part of law enforcement.What tools are you talking about.
edit on 17-5-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I would doubt it considering he would be in the same area alot of the time... Most of the time if you are going to commit a crime you dont do it in your own back yard.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

Yeah sure that isn't the way in Harlem.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Harlem not a rich area like this.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Actually I encourage many people in this thread to read it, especialy those who continue to falsely claim Zimmerman was allowed to change clothes / shower.

TKDRL is the one that said Zimmerman was allowed to change clothes. How come I am having a hard time finding a post from you to him about that?

What part of this -

Actually I encourage many people in this thread to read it, especialy those who continue to falsely claim Zimmerman was allowed to change clothes / shower.

Is tripping you up? TKDRL, as a poster in this thread, would be covered under the "many people" . Secondly I never engaged in that aspect because there was no info, either way, to go from. Since the other poster posted the link, and that link contained that information, I put it out there for people to read and know about.

Again, just correcting assumptions based on the new evidence. If you have read the thread you would know.

Please stay on topic and quit trying to deflect / bait.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

You ever lived in harlem? I have. Never the victim of a crime...never seen a crime committed...

Why you prejudiced against Harlem? Do you make your statements based on personal experience or just what you assume Harlem must be like?

Id move back to Harlem in a heartbeat.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Even if you remove the thug equation you still have the same scenario. A person doesnt have to be in a gang, doesnt have to be black / white / orange, doesnt have to be in shape / or hipposized in order to "prove something" to someone else.

People who go down that idiotic road can be trying to prove something about themselves to theirself (ability to fight etc etc). They can be trying to show they are a badass to a girlfriend....

How many people here think if a person grows up in a rough area that the person will stop the accepted behavior if they end up in a different area?

I would say Miami is a bit rougher than Sanford.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Thanks for the post.So your hypothesis is that he(Trayvon) was trying to show off ?Interesting...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

Thanks for the post.So your hypothesis is that he(Trayvon) was trying to show off ?Interesting...

Its just one possibility out of many... Maybe, since he was athletic, he decided to be the overly aggressive jock...

We will find out more as this goes forward.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Well,Trayvon's showoff and jock behavior did get him an award.The Darwin award.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

Well,Trayvon's showoff and jock behavior did get him an award.The Darwin award.

Who knows.. I do find it humorous though that people harp on Zimmermans background, arguing it affected his actions that night, while at the same time doing all they can to downplay / dismiss Martins background.

Since prior bad acts ( in general) are not admissible in a court proceeding dealing with other crimes, its irrelevent.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
reply to post by cdesigns

I believe someone on here had already gave me the scoop on the living situation.

Lol. But thanks for reminding me.

Now. When are you gonna come talk face to face with this newbie. Your jump better start from 15 thousand feet.

Blah Blah Blah, I gave you the second scoop for ignorant, about meeting you face to face BAHHH its easy to be tough behind a keyboard, I dont need to say anymore....................Just my .02 cents GET THE FACTS before looking like a retard posting wrong information.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I just saw the local FL news and I see Trayvon's parents Lawyer talking about Zimmerman injuries, he says he doesn't believe he had any bad injuries, and that the medical record was "doctored" because on the Police Department video the injuries was not visible. Do they see the evidence? Because a quick Google search will give you this picture

It's obvious Zimmerman suffered a bad head injury, I have hit my head in the concrete before and I saw "stars" but I never got a cut, Zimmerman had a cut very visible in this picture, I hope they show the video they have from the complex pool building.

To bad that from now on, if you are attacked by a black guy you need to make sure he doesn't have skittles with him, MAKE SURE he has a gun or knife

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fbluth

You ever lived in harlem? I have. Never the victim of a crime...never seen a crime committed...

Why you prejudiced against Harlem? Do you make your statements based on personal experience or just what you assume Harlem must be like?

Id move back to Harlem in a heartbeat.

Ever live in mexico? I have
Remember self defense is not murder..
This was pure self defense and the mob
rule public mentallity and media cover up
and spin this into racial matter is the only
reason zimmerman was arrested.. He did nothing
wrong he is an innocent man

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Mexico wasn't mentioned, Harlem was.

What does mexico have to do with anything?

Self defense is not murder.....TM was defending him self and was murdered by GZ ..... your right it was pure self defense...TM defended himself against a predatory adult with a gun who followed him from his car to the sidewalks.....TM defended himself against a threat posed to him......

He was charged because there is evidence that he committed a crime.....not because of your fantasy 'mob rule'.....

TM did NOTHING wrong, he did everything right to save his life.....GZ did EVERYTHING wrong from the moment he left his car......he then murdered and unarmed teenager. And it didn't happen in mexico, just in case you didn't know.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The words Street Cred grabbed my attention...this subject should be explored.....I found the following comment...

It amazes me that the young men today have this mindset. It actually sadens me. Young boys, black boys especially, seem to think that the "harder" they are the more of a man they are. That attitude is passed from one misguided man to another. Granted in some neighborhoods you do have to make it known that you are not a push over. That doesn't mean, however, that you have to be a trouble maker. Street cred is all about respect. If you are not being yourself there is no way anyone can respect you. I try to teach my son that he has to be a leader and not a follower. You don't have to be a thug for people to respect you. Respect comes first with respecting yourself. If you can't respect yourself no one will respect you! Parents need to get back to parenting and teaching their children. We have to stop letting the streets raise our children. And realize that your community is your responsibility. Just because a child may not be your biological child does not mean that you can't help them.

See Getting street cred in a cell:
Source

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

And I offered proof. You don't have to be a 'twit' to access Mark Nejames twitter page. I am sorry that typing twitter dot com and searching '@marknejames' is too hard for you.... i did offer a source....just because I didn't offer a screen shot doesn't mean it didn't happen. ....and I wasn't talking to you....you responded to my response to someone else...so chill already
I didn't say anyone needed to be a 'twit' to access a twitter page. Here is what I said:

Not everyone is a 'Twit'.

As far as this part goes.......

.and I wasn't talking to you....you responded to my response to someone else...so chill already

I see that you are still NOT ignoring me.

top topics

<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join