It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fbluth
reply to post by popsmayhem

Self defense is not murder.....TM was defending him self and was murdered by GZ ..... your right it was pure self defense...TM defended himself against a predatory adult with a gun who followed him from his car to the sidewalks.....TM defended himself against a threat posed to him...

Since when can you ambush and
attack someone for walking down the sidewalk
or *looking at you the wrong way*?
No laws in America let you start punching
someone and beat their head in because *they looked at you*
Law does allow you to shoot them after they attack
you and you are in fear for your life..
Heard the 911 tapes? Zimmerman is screaming
for his life treyvon tried to kill him. Then one single gun shot
ending the sensleless beating being done..
edit on 17-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
The words Street Cred grabbed my attention...this subject should be explored.....I found the following comment...

It amazes me that the young men today have this mindset. It actually sadens me. Young boys, black boys especially, seem to think that the "harder" they are the more of a man they are. That attitude is passed from one misguided man to another. Granted in some neighborhoods you do have to make it known that you are not a push over. That doesn't mean, however, that you have to be a trouble maker. Street cred is all about respect. If you are not being yourself there is no way anyone can respect you. I try to teach my son that he has to be a leader and not a follower. You don't have to be a thug for people to respect you. Respect comes first with respecting yourself. If you can't respect yourself no one will respect you! Parents need to get back to parenting and teaching their children. We have to stop letting the streets raise our children. And realize that your community is your responsibility. Just because a child may not be your biological child does not mean that you can't help them.

See Getting street cred in a cell:
Source

This goes for white, black, mexican, yellow
and every color in between.
Cath made a good point, the g/f
on the phone probably made treyvon
act out to seem tough when she was telling
him to go home... He ignored her and went
to get this guy who was checking him out..
He did not like the fact zimmerman was watching
what he was up too.
That is not a crime.
What is a crime is to attack someone
because you think you can beat their ass
not thinking *what if i attack this guy and he has a gun*
For it to be stalking it has to happen more then one time
and over a perod of time to the same person. This was not stalking
this was a concered maybe over zealous zimmerman
wanting to protect his neighborhood.
Simply was not stalking, and treyvon had no
right to attack zimmerman for observing him.

Stalking can be defined as the willful and repeated following, watching and/or harassing of another person. Unlike other crimes, which usually involve one act, stalking is a series of actions that occur over a period of time. Although stalking is illegal, some of the actions that can contribute to stalking are initially legal, such as gathering information, calling someone on the phone, sending gifts, emailing or instant messaging.

zimmerman is no stalker

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Wait.....

Theres proof now that tray attacked zim?

Where? Not being a smart azz, just want to see it. Cause if thats the case then your right. Zim pull his gun in selfdefense AFTER tray attacked him.

But if Zim attacked tray, then used his gun to kill tray fearing for his life, then there should be some questions as to why did he attack him.

Then again.

It all boils down to what can be proved.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

He did have a right to ask zim why was he being followed though.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

I moved on from that argument 100 pages back. If you wish to engage me with new data that would be SWEET. If not have a good day,proving your theory in ATS court.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

No one ambushed. Thats been pointed out to you at least 20 times. Its well established that TM and GZ spoke before any physical altercation.....there was no ambush and you know it, you just WANT there to have been an ambush and it seems you are fantasizing about an ambush....its very clear there wasn't one.

the law allowed TM to defend himself from a predatory adult, that is what he did. Unfortunately the law doesn't allow 17 years old to carry guns.....TM defended himself with the only weapon he had against a man on powerful psyche meds who was pursuing him through is neighborhood.......TM did what we teach kids to do when predatory adults are following him....GZ shot him before he could get to safety.

We all know it wasn't GZ yelling on the 911 tapes.....audio experts say its not him, i trust them over you. Ive heard the tapes many times.....that is not GZ its a young black teenager yelling and those yells stop immediately after the gunshot.....if GZ was so distraught he was yelling for help like that he would have continued to yell for help.....he still needed help, right?

Your repeated lies over and over and over and over are getting really old. You know that TM didn't ambush anyone, for example, yet you still insist on repeating it over and over and over, its just silly and doesn't help your cause any.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

We all know it wasn't GZ yelling on the 911 tapes.....audio experts say its not him, i trust them over you.

Please speak for yourself...

I know no such thing. So don't include me in your we.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

Wait.....

Theres proof now that tray attacked zim?

Where? Not being a smart azz, just want to see it. Cause if thats the case then your right. Zim pull his gun in selfdefense AFTER tray attacked him.

But if Zim attacked tray, then used his gun to kill tray fearing for his life, then there should be some questions as to why did he attack him.

Then again.

It all boils down to what can be proved.

Zimmerman didn't attack treyvon
or treyvon would have signs of trauma
and he has none. The only marks on treyvon
are on his hands.
Zimmerman is bruised and bashed all over

Trayvon Martin's official autopsy has been released. According to MSNBC, the 17-year-old died from a single gunshot to the chest, fired at "intermediate range." There was one other wound on his body, a quarter of an inch gash located on his left ring finger just below the knuckle.

The report, which was released on Wednesday, was prepared by the medical Examiner in Volusia County and leaked to the press since Tuesday. Mountains of evidence for both sides to examine includes a reported 67 CD worth of information, autopsy report and videos of a deceased Trayvon and police reports, photos and videos of Zimmerman taken on the fatal night.

Among the pile of evidence is Zimmerman's family physician released 3 page medical report that was aired Tuesday night on ,ABC News, in which he described Trayvon's accused killer as having several injuries, including 2 black eyes, a fractured nose, 2 laceration on the back of his head and a swollen, busted lip.

Also eye witnesses saw treyvon on top of zimmerman
know that from the op.

Now how does treyvon have no signs
of trauma, bruises, marks, or gashes
except only on his knuckles?
Simple really its because zimmerman never
hit treyvon, which only leaves one person
to start the fight can you guess who?

Medical records showing that George Zimmerman was treated for a fractured nose and cuts to the back of his head after fatally shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin will likely bolster Zimmerman's argument that Martin attacked him, CBS News legal analyst Jack Ford said on "CBS This Morning" Wednesday.

The records came to light Tuesday. CBS News has also confirmed they show that Zimmerman had a pair of black eyes when he was examined by a doctor Feb. 27, the day after he shot Martin in a gated Florida community. Zimmerman, who has claimed self-defense, faces a charge of second-degree murder in the shooting.
www.cbsnews.com... claims/

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Sorry about that. I thought i was speaking to popmayhem.

Wait.....

You have to screen names in here?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator

We all know it wasn't GZ yelling on the 911 tapes.....audio experts say its not him, i trust them over you.

Please speak for yourself...

I know no such thing. So don't include me in your we.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

You can clearly tell with your own ears who is
screaming for help also the eye witness mentioned
in the op SAW zimmerman screaming for help.
Here is a side by side comparison, apart from the eye witness
testimony who saw zimmerman screaming.
Zimmerman screaming for help
Zimmermans voice in court

Zimmermans voice in court

Ignoring the key eye witness
which was mentioned in the OP
who SAW treyvon on top of zimmerman
and zimmerman screaming for help.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

xcathdra we are not talking about someone with a broken ankle that didnt realize it til later, we are talking about someone who supposedly had life threatening injuries. i dont know about you but if i have life threatening injuries i'm going to the er.

at the very least the sfd and pa bungled the case! they didnt have all the info or details and they let zimmerman go home. had they had more info and details dont you think they would have kept zimmerman in custody and charged him?

why didnt zims doctor take an xray of his nose? why didnt zim go to a follow up, was he scared they would xray him and find no broken bones?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Maybe because it is a waste of money? There is nothing that can be done for it, except point out that it's there, and tell you to be careful not to bang up your nose anymore, or it could get worse. Maybe he didn't have a few hundred bucks to go get an exray, just to be told something anyone with common sense would know? Ever think of that? The second time my nose was cracked, I didn't bother going in, because I knew from the first time it was a waste of money.

At the time, I am sure he didn't expect that psycho prosecutor to even press charges, since all he did was defend himself. I would find it more suspicious if he went extra lengths.
edit on Thu, 17 May 2012 12:13:56 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

why didnt zims doctor take an xray of his nose? why didnt zim go to a follow up, was he scared they would xray him and find no broken bones?

They did it is all documented. Well

Medical records showing that George Zimmerman was treated for a fractured nose and cuts to the back of his head after fatally shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin will likely bolster Zimmerman's argument that Martin attacked him, CBS News legal analyst Jack Ford said on "CBS This Morning" Wednesday.

The records came to light Tuesday. CBS News has also confirmed they show that Zimmerman had a pair of black eyes when he was examined by a doctor Feb. 27, the day after he shot Martin in a gated Florida community. Zimmerman, who has claimed self-defense, faces a charge of second-degree murder in the shooting.
www.cbsnews.com... claims/

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

That doesnt prove tray started the fight. That just proves tray was a better fighter than zim if anything.

Where is the proof of who started the fight?

Where is eyewitness account of who made contact first, threw the first fist, touched who first?

Where?

You just proved there was a fight between the two, and that at some point tray was able to get on top of zim. That much we all know.

Lets back up to the point where words stopped and hands began. That is an important transition point and needs to be sort out with proof.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
we are talking about someone who supposedly had life threatening injuries.

Um .. no. People are talking about Zimmerman who had his life threatened. That may or may not include life threatening injuries happening. Zimmerman was on the ground, having the snot beat out of him by someone who was bigger than him. He felt his life threatened.

He didn't have to actually have the 'life threatening' injury occur before he defended himself.
Having the stuff'n beat ouf of him by someone bigger and stronger is enough of an instigation
to use self defense.

You just proved there was a fight between the two,

If there was a fight between the two then Zimmerman would have inflicted damage upon Martin.
There was no damage except for the final self defense shot that Zimmerman took when he
thought his life was in danger.

Therefore .. there was no 'fight'.
Just one person jumping another and pounding the snot out of him.

edit on 5/17/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
I fail to understand why you didnt bother to read the post and response. Zimmermans status as visiting his father ties into Zimmerman seeing a suspicious person.

I read it. I do not see how visiting your father at your father's fiance's home makes one suspicious. I guess every person that Geroge never saw before is suspicious and should be run down and shot?

Since Martin did not reside there full time, the 2 (Martin and Zimmerman) were not known to each other. I never stated it painted Martin in a bad light (you need to stop accusing people of something they never said). I corrected a persons post who stated Martin lived there with his father.

You just #ing said it made him suspicious. Now you claim you did not ever say it cast him in a bad light? Are you able to read what you write or are you too busy trying to be condescending and failing?

Martin did not live there, he was visiting.
His father does not own the house his fathers fiance owns the house.

Like I said, he was a welcomed guest there.

Next time please read the post fully and understand the context of it. Since we are seeking the truth we might as well all have the same, and correct, facts / information to work from.

You want so badly to correct me and talk down to me but you should really stick to the topic. I am not sure what the point of this post even was. You did not correct anything I wrote but you did manage to contradict yourself.

Nice!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

That doesnt prove tray started the fight.
Lets back up to the point where words stopped and hands began. That is an important transition point and needs to be sort out with proof.

Sure it does, zimmerman couldn't have hit
treyvon because treyvon has no medical signs
of it. The only marks on treyvon are on his knuckles
if zimmerman hit him there would be proof of it
on treyvons body. There is none.

Evidence: Trayvon Had Bruised Knuckles, Zimmerman Broken Nose
The medical report from George Zimmerman’s family doctor after the Trayvon Martin shooting shows that Zimmerman’s nose was broken; he also had a pair of black eyes, two lacerations on the back of his head, a bruised upper lip, and a back injury. He was examined by the doctor the day after the shooting. The three-page medical report will likely be used as evidence for the defense.

Meanwhile, the Trayvon Martin autopsy shows that other than his gunshot wound, the only injury on Martin was that the skin on his knuckles was broken. Combined with the evidence from Zimmerman's medical report, the logical conclusion is that Martin was beating up Zimmerman severely before Zimmerman shot him
Bloodied knuckles vs. bloodied head

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Not really..

In general people in this thred do not understand how an investigation as well as the law / consitution works. If the PA says he is going to decline to prosecute then thats it. Its done and overwith. The Police cannot just arest a person because they dont like the PA's position.

Any time you can actually show what makes you an expert on investigations, law, the constitution would be great. Even if you were a cop that does not qualify you for any of that but you seem to post as if you are an authority everyone should just listen to.

Why?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

Xcathdra is correct. Police can't just arrest people willy-nilly. There has to be 'cause'.
A person doesn't need a college degree in criminal justice to know that.
It's common knowledge and it's correct.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Since you view me as a fake cop I am not going to wasye my time trying to explain it to you. Feel free tor research it on your own.

I have and what I found is that claim that he had a burglary tool is a lie. I am glad you are not even going to try and argue that with me.e: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join