It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
reply to post by rebellender

Sorry about that. I thought i was speaking to popmayhem.

Wait.....

You have to screen names in here?

Come again?
You're trippin!!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Now you're saying he was quite aware that he wasn't very hurt, but he killed him anyways because he "could've been"? That's quite a different tune.
reply to post by solarjetman

How did you ever concoct that out of what I wrote?

I am saying that a person does not have to receive life-threatening injuries to fear for their life. I have no idea if Zimmerman was aware of the extent of his injuries, but I would venture a guess that he didn't. How would he know?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Double post...ooops
edit on 17-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
the fact that trayvon had no injuries is damning evidence! he didnt even bother fighting back!! he went straight for his gun like a coward!

What an incredibly silly thing to say. Why on earth should Zimmerman have put his own life on the line if he didn't have to? Martin was bigger than him and stronger than him and was beating the heck out of him. Zimmerman couldn't have fought Martin off. OF COURSE he's going to shoot the guy assaulting him.
edit on 5/17/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What Zimmerman/Martin Medical Reports Tell us and What the Media Did Not

First, the reports provide striking evidence that Zimmerman did not start the fight with Martin, and that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense. Martin’s injuries were two-fold: broken skin on his knuckles and the fatal gunshot wound.

Zimmerman’s injuries involved: a fractured nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury.

It takes considerable force to break the skin on multiple knuckles. The large range of injuries on Zimmerman indicates that the Martin’s attack was prolonged. But here is what is missing: where are the injuries to Zimmerman’s hands? Where are the bruises on Martin’s face or other parts of his body? The evidence paints a picture where Martin was the only person landing blows.

And as the report says .... Even if Zimmerman went up to Martin and asked what he's doing in the neighborhood - those simple words would NOT have been enough to justify Martin opening up on Zimmerman and beating the crap out of him.

Anyway, it appears that Zimmerman didn’t even question Martin. The 911 tape of Zimmerman reporting a strange person in the area indicates that Zimmerman didn’t even try to ask Martin a question. When the police operator told Zimmerman “we don’t need you to do that [following Martin],” Zimmerman appears to have stopped following Martin and agreed to go to where the police would be arriving. The medical evidence implies that Zimmerman did not physically attack Martin and thus there was no justification for Martin to start hitting Zimmerman.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Why on earth should Zimmerman have put his own life on the line if he didn't have to?
reply to post by FlyersFan

Good question I'm sure the prosecution will ask him just that. 'Mr. Zimmerman why did you report to police that Mr. Martin circled you car causing you fear, you said you rolled up you window because you were frightened of Mr. Martin, why would you put your life on the line to follow Mr. Martin and leave the safety of your vehicle, if you didn't have to? Mr. Zimmerman, can you answer the question?'

Um...um...i .. ummm. i ... ummm cuz...um...

Yeah, that what we all thought Mr. Zimmerman.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Its easy to deem a source unreliable when the first sentence is wrong. The report in NO WAY provides 'striking evidence that Zimmerman did not start the fight with Martin'. .... it clear they have an agenda.

The report showed GZ had injuries and it showed that TM had injuries. Who's injuries were worse....the bullet hole. The records show there was a scuffle or mutual combat....again, it in NO WAY provides evidence as to who started the fight.

Silly Fox, news is adult. Thanks for any easy read, first line .... wrong.....quit reading.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Your analogies led me to concoct that:

If someone pulls out a gun and shoots at you, intending to hit you with the bullet and misses, you are fully aware that you are suffering no injury but in your judgement you could face life threatening injury if you don't stop it now.

If someone swipes at you with a knife, but isn't able to cut you with the first swipe, you are fully aware that you are suffering no injury but in your judgement you could face life threatening injury if you don't stop it now.

As such, it read to me that you are implying Zimmerman was fully aware he was suffering little/no injury but in his judgement "could've" faced life threatening injury if he didn't stop it now.

If he had no idea, then why didn't he get the injury checked out? That's all I'm asking-- I'm not asking this stuff in an attempt to criminalize Zimmerman, I'm just trying to figure out where his head was at in this whole situation.

Xcathdra I understand the 20/20 hindsight argument, which is why I mentioned the head injuries in particular, assuming as some stated that there can be internal injuries that wouldn't necessarily manifest in a surface examination minutes after the fight.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

the prosecutor says she has evidence that zimmerman chased trayvon. if thats the case trayvon had every right to turn around and defend himself.

zimmermans testimony is full of holes. he said that trayvon was circling his car and that he was scared, if thats the case why did he not mention this on the 911 call? if he was scared why did he chase trayvon? having a fully loaded gun with hollow point bullets gave him courage, thats why.

if he had a problem why did he tell trayvon he didnt have a problem? he called 911, chased the kid down, yet he didnt have a problem? why didnt he say, why are you acting suspicious? i called 911 and the cops are on the way?

zimmerman said trayvon was smothering his mouth to quiet him, how come the screams werent muffled if they were supposedly zimmermans? how come the witnesses didnt hear a muffled voice that sounded like someone was covering his mouth?

flyers fan u are a lady, zimmerman had enough strength to throw a lady around but he couldnt push tray off? with his adrenaline pumping? thats because he didnt bother defending himself. why bother when you have a fully loaded weapon with hollow point bullets?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Will also say it again: love how the Zimmerman supporters damn the MSM when it doesn't fit their agenda, and are now quoting the very same outlets they once despised now that it fits the narrative, even though this time it is completely obvious a whole lot of evidence hasn't even come out yet. Calm down, always stay on your toes and take everything with a heap of salt, question everything, and to quote our beloved OP don't be fooled by the MSM...

Okay I'm seriously taking a break until this new stuff comes out haha. Later skaters!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fbluth
I know some of you on here are not 'twits', as its been referred, but there are tweets coming out more discovery is going to be released after 5pm today.

Jess Conner ‏@Jecon
CNN: New evidence including autopsy report in the #Zimmerman case will be released at 5PET #Trayvon

Frances Robles @RoblesHerald
Discovery in the #Zimmerman case will be released after 5 PM tonight. #trayvon

#Zimmerman Tweets

good catch, should be very interesting to say the least! i would like to hear what comes out!!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
the fact that trayvon had no injuries is damning evidence! he didnt even bother fighting back!! he went straight for his gun like a coward!

What an incredibly silly thing to say. Why on earth should Zimmerman have put his own life on the line if he didn't have to? Martin was bigger than him and stronger than him and was beating the heck out of him. Zimmerman couldn't have fought Martin off. OF COURSE he's going to shoot the guy assaulting him.
edit on 5/17/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

too bad that lady he threw around didnt have a gun she coulda blasted zimmerman and we wouldnt be here debating this case today.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Here is a website that has all the documents so far downloaded and you can just scroll, you don't have to link to each page.

One thing already mentioned that is further proof one of our trusty posters has passed on misinformation is about TM cell phone. One poster said police couldn't access TM cell phone without a warrant.....on one of the reports it clearly states they tried to access the phone that night and couldn't because either the battery was to low or it was damaged because of rain. They have a nice little portable machine that can do it. Pg. 16. ;-)

Trayvon Martin Docs

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarjetman
Now you're saying he was quite aware that he wasn't very hurt, but he killed him anyways because he "could've been"? That's quite a different tune.

Oh FFS. He didn't shoot him AFTER the struggle, have you ever been in a physical altercation, with adrenaline flowing? You don't have time to 'assess' your injuries like some robot running a body scan. He was in the middle of having his head knocked repeatedly against the ground. Do you have any idea how head injuries work? There's a thin line between minor, and life threatening when your brain begins to swell. Once that line is crossed, you go from possible concussion, to critical condition. What's the exact number of times you should allow your head to be smashed into the ground by somebody who's gotten the best of you before you take drastic action?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by fbluth
Here is a website that has all the documents so far downloaded and you can just scroll, you don't have to link to each page.

One thing already mentioned that is further proof one of our trusty posters has passed on misinformation is about TM cell phone. One poster said police couldn't access TM cell phone without a warrant.....on one of the reports it clearly states they tried to access the phone that night and couldn't because either the battery was to low or it was damaged because of rain. They have a nice little portable machine that can do it. Pg. 16. ;-)

Trayvon Martin Docs

Please learn how to read and comprehend. You are taking 2 different issues and are merging them to fit your lost argument which does nothing but further reinforce you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. You cant even accurately quote a persons comments correctly...

The first part of that conversation was
*** why didnt the police go through the cell phone (Martins) on scene. I stated it is evidence and since its technology its processed by people trained in that area. The same holds true from computers, laptops, gps devices etc etc etc. If you truely understood police procedures you would know this ***

The other post - ATS - Martin / Zimmerman thread
This is what was stated -

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
The police don't need the family to turn over phone records. If you are a police officer you know this. I worked for a cell phone company in customer service for 3 years. There are procedures in place with all cell phone providers to get them access to certain persons cell phone records. There is an entire department in every cell phone company that strictly deals with law enforcement. But you would know this being a police officer, right?

This was my response -

Originally posted by Xcathdra
There are procedures in place for law enforcement to contact the legal departments of cell phone companies in order to get emergency access to cell phone information but only if its based on the preservation of life. Absent that, those files are protected under privacy laws and absent the family volunteering the bills to law enforcement, we must obtain a warrant in order to obtain those records and establish a chain of custody for admissability in court.

Let me help you out - The Police are not listed on anyones cell phone account. We cant just call up and get the records. If an officer on scene attempts to access a cell phone / computer / gps, and that officer is not a certified analyst, it can be thrown out of court. You are looking at jeopradizing an investigation and depending on the severity of a screw up could possibly be held criminally liable for tampering with evidence.

We have 2 methods -
* - Make contact with a person who can access the account and get the information the police need

or

* - file for a warrant in order to obtain the records.

Please stop lying, distorting and obfuscating. Its old and its not doing the thread any good. Stop making your snide ass remarks towards me in an effort to bait.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
More info coming out from the autopsy report - Photo reveals Zimmerman had bloody nose after shooting, while Trayvon Martin had marijuana in system

Medical examiners found evidence of marijuana in Trayvon Martin's system after he was fatally shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer, an autopsy report released Thursday shows.

The bullet did not exit the body.

More than 60 audio recordings have been released, including interviews with people from the area who in fact did witness the altercation.

New witness accounts also emerged Thursday. A witness, whose name is redacted, told investigators he saw "a black male, wearing a dark colored hoodie," on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.

The witness, who was looking out the sliding glass door at his home about 30 feet (10 meters) away, said he saw the black male throwing punches "MMA (mixed martial arts) style."

He said he told the fighters he was calling the police. He said that as he was making the call, he heard a shot. He looked outside and saw the person who had been on top laid out on the grass as if he had been shot. He said the other fighter was standing on the sidewalk, talking to another person with a flashlight.

The witnesses in the area - ear witnesses - are stating the screams for help were coming from Zimmerman.

EMS Report -

Also in the package is a photo of suspect George Zimmerman with a bloody nose taken the night of the fight. A paramedic report says Zimmerman had a 1-inch (2.5-centimeter) laceration on his head and forehead abrasion.

"Bleeding tenderness to his nose, and a small laceration to the back of his head. All injuries have minor bleeding," paramedic Michael Brandy wrote about Zimmerman's injuries in the report.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Source
Secondary source with more pictures

Also, contrary to what people are trying to portray in this thread, Police did in fact take pictures of the crime scene. Those pictures are located in the second source link above.

The location of the items pictured in the photo......are right next to the sidewalk.

Photos -

There are a few more pics at the link.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Xcathedra- Correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to remember more than a few posts made here proclaiming that there were no drugs found in Trayvon's system.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by solarjetman

Your analogies led me to concoct that:

Concoct is correct. I was responding to a poster that seems to think that one must suffer life-threatening injuries before they may defend themselves.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Xcathdra

Xcathedra- Correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to remember more than a few posts made here proclaiming that there were no drugs found in Trayvon's system.

You would be correct however I suggest we move on from it. There is no reason to live in the past on this incident. As the days go by we will get more and more info. Lets take the high ground on this one. There is still a lot of info that has not been released yet.

The latest comment by zimmermans lawyer, after going through evidence, talks about the likeihood of filing for a motion to dismiss the charges. If he goes through with it I am going to guess the basis is there is not enough evidence to support the charge as written.

new topics

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join