It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Lol....

Ok then.... Where is the proof that zim was a good enough fighter to strike tray, but tray jumped him before he could put his high level fighting skills to use? Lol

We all know zim was good enough to shoot a round at a distance of about 30 meters. Wait. I digress. I have no proof of that either. Just something i heard.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

we are talking about someone who supposedly had life threatening injuries

If we are, we don't need to be.

If I pull out a gun and shoot at someone, intending to hit them with the bullet.... but I miss, wouldn't they be justified in defending themselves with their gun if they were so armed? Yet they suffered no injuries.

If someone swipes at a cop with a knife, but isn't able to cut him with the first swipe, I will inform you that the cop will shoot him in most cases. but the cop is not injured.... he was in fear for his life.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
the fact that trayvon had no injuries is damning evidence! he didnt even bother fighting back!! he went straight for his gun like a coward! i have pointed it out before, no wonder tray was able to hit zimmerman, zimmerman was to busy reaching for his gun to hit tray back! lets not act like zimmerman was some kind of wimp he had plenty of strength when he beat on those two women, he threw a woman across the room and she sprained her ankle. zimmerman outweighed tray by at least 30 lbs r u telling me he couldnt have pushed tray off of him? the cops were already on their way. zimmerman started the fight by following/chasing tray. zimmerman was completely irresponsible and i cant understand how you guys dont see that.
he shouldnt have been chasing following someone who he did not see committing a crime. he was acting like a vigilante plain and simple. had he caught tray breaking into a house or mugging someone or raping a girl we might be praising the guy. but what did he do in reality? he chased down a teenager who was walking around talking to his girlfriend on the phone.

so you people who continue to defend zimmerman think its your right to be armed to the teeth following and chasing people that you think are "suspicious"? if thats the case, go become a cop or get deputized, because chasing people around who are not committing a crime, is not ur duty as a citizen.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Trayvon Martin is as much a thug as Zimmerman is a racist.

You think Zimmerman is a racist?
Wow you just judge everyone don't you.

As far as your attempt to derail / deflect the post I made by making some blanket statement about you and highschool is sad.

No, it was an honest response to that.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

the fact that trayvon had no injuries is damning evidence! he didnt even bother fighting back!! he went straight for his gun like a coward!

And? Id have done the same thing. It is not cowardice, it is what should be done when someone assaults you and you have a gun.

so you people who continue to defend zimmerman think its your right to be armed to the teeth following and chasing people that you think are "suspicious"?

Actually yes, it is my right.

I am not saying Zimmerman is innocent, because nobody really knows the truth except Zimmerman. But as long as there is no strong evidence to the contrary, he will be acquited, as it should be.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

the fact that trayvon had no injuries is damning evidence!

Hmmmm....

Trayvon had injuries, to his knuckles.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
Xcathrdra is part of law enforcement.What tools are you talking about.
edit on 17-5-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

Read the last two or three pages since I am not the one that claimed he had a burglary tool and I am not the one that just a few posts back declined to explain. Cough cough Xcathdra said he would not because he cannot on this very page cough cough.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

so you people who continue to defend zimmerman think its your right to be armed to the teeth

Of course it is, it is the second amendment right.

Can't go and start bashing someones face in
because you *think*
they might be following you.
edit on 17-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

so you people who continue to defend zimmerman think its your right to be armed to the teeth

Of course it is, it is the second amendment right.

Can't go and start bashing someones face in
because you *think*
they might be following you.
edit on 17-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

pops you cut off my sentence, you forgot the part about following/chasing people who you did not witness commit a crime. and to the above poster this is the united states not slovakia. i dont know what goes on in your country but if its ok to follow and chase people for no reason but "you havent seen them around there before" i will never visit your country.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You know that whole idea of 'self defense' wouldn't be worth a squat if you had to wait until some sort of life-threatening injuries had been inflicted upon your person.

Imagine that.... " You better watch out criminal, I might defend myself right after you give me some life-threatening injuries.... if i live long enough!"

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I cant help but feel SOME of the zim supporters have dark motives. And no matter what applaud the killing of Tray. Sinister indeed.

Look around you folks.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
someone attacks you and you pull out a gun and shoot them ok that is self defense. when you chase / follow someone that is not doing anything wrong and they attack you well now its your own damn fault. the person you were chasing was using stand your ground self defense.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

someone attacks you and you pull out a gun and shoot them ok that is self defense. when you chase / follow someone that is not doing anything wrong and they attack you well now its your own damn fault. the person you were chasing was using stand your ground self defense.

Zimmerman was not chasing anyone,
he was reporting to the 911 dispatch
what street treyvon went down

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

when you chase / follow someone that is not doing anything wrong and they attack you well now its your own damn fault.

No, it isnt. And this applies in Slovakia, US and all over the world.

the person you were chasing was using stand your ground self defense.

Stand your ground does not mean you can assault those who follow you.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

if they are chasing you yes it is stand your ground. armed citizens go around chasing innocent bystanders in your country? sounds like the wild wild west if you ask me.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Maslo

if they are chasing you yes it is stand your ground. armed citizens go around chasing innocent bystanders in your country? sounds like the wild wild west if you ask me.

There must be at least a credible imminent threat present, like a pointed gun or at least a threat of imminent physical assault for self-defense to apply. Simply following someone does not fulfill this. For all you know, the follower could just have a common route or destination with you. If we used this logic, simply walking with someone on the same street would be a reason to assault them. That is clearly ridiculous. That would be wild west.
If it was true, paparazzis would be illegal. They are not.

Martin did not know Zimmerman was armed, so you cannot use this argument. Maybe if Zimmerman pulled out a gun and chased him with it, then it could be self-defense since Martin would be objectively threatened. But he pulled it out after he was attacked, not before.

Besides, if you are really feeling threatened by a follower, then turning around and physically attacking the follower is an illogical course of action. Running away is logical course. So if Martin initiated the confrontation, he could not really feel threatened.

edit on 17/5/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/5/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

we are talking about someone who supposedly had life threatening injuries

If we are, we don't need to be.

If I pull out a gun and shoot at someone, intending to hit them with the bullet.... but I miss, wouldn't they be justified in defending themselves with their gun if they were so armed? Yet they suffered no injuries.

If someone swipes at a cop with a knife, but isn't able to cut him with the first swipe, I will inform you that the cop will shoot him in most cases. but the cop is not injured.... he was in fear for his life.

Okay, so this part of the argument in Zimmerman's defense isn't making sense to me because it is a slightly different scenario. At first, your guys' argument was that from ZIMMERMAN's perspective, in the midst of all the adrenaline and confusion, it could have very well been perceived as life threatening injury and a few bumps to the head could turn into something much more serious...

Now you're saying he was quite aware that he wasn't very hurt, but he killed him anyways because he "could've been"? That's quite a different tune.

If you are still stating the former scenario, then why would Zimmerman's assessment of his own injury rapidly diminish after he killed Trayvon? Why wasn't he anxious to at least get his head injuries examined (as some stated, one can't judge from the surface scratches) if he perceived it to be life threatening? By the way, most reasonable people don't avoid examining injuries that possibly threaten your LIFE to save a couple of bucks.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by solarjetman

Attack does not have to be "life threatening" to justify killing in self defense. Any threat of bodily harm is enough, even "bumps to the head".

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by solarjetman

Attack does not have to be "life threatening" to justify killing in self defense. Any threat of bodily harm is enough, even "bumps to the head".

They are basing their position off of 20/20 hindsight instead of "in progress". Depraved indifference is also tripping people up as to what it means and what it applies to. Maybe you will have better luck than I did.

The Martin family, through their lawyer, are now demanding all files in the case be released to the public because of the medical report.

To clarify a part of another conversation in this thread regarding intermediate distance.

Intermediate distance is 1 to 18 inches and according to the latest update intermediate range for this incident was 2 to 4 inches.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I know some of you on here are not 'twits', as its been referred, but there are tweets coming out more discovery is going to be released after 5pm today.

Jess Conner ‏@Jecon
CNN: New evidence including autopsy report in the #Zimmerman case will be released at 5PET #Trayvon

Frances Robles @RoblesHerald
Discovery in the #Zimmerman case will be released after 5 PM tonight. #trayvon

#Zimmerman Tweets

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join