It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
i dont want someone like zimmerman patrolling my neighborhood. he is not a LEO. i dont want citizens overstepping their boundaries. a good neighborhood watch with neighbors watching and calling 911 on any suspicious activity will do. i do not agree with vigilantism. citizens should not feel free to take the law into their own hands. that is my opinion and i'm stickin to it.

I'm with you. I was part of a neighborhood watch - - - and they majorly emphasized - - - REPORT ONLY.

There's also "walking patrols". Neighborhood's that plan dog walking in pairs - - - at designated times. But not carrying a gun.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
yeah i dont mind that, and i would also like the walking patrols to have some kind of an outfit or i.d identifying themselves as neighborhood watch. otherwise look what can happen you could freak out people who think you are following them, like zimmerman freaked out trayvon. if anything zimmerman should have immediately identified himself as captain of the neighborhood watch. according to the testimonies he did not do that.
edit on 7-5-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

yeah i dont mind that, and i would also like the walking patrols to have some kind of an outfit or i.d identifying themselves as neighborhood watch. otherwise look what can happen you could freak out people who think you are following them, like zimmerman freaked out trayvon. if anything zimmerman should have immediately identified himself as captain of the neighborhood watch. according to the testimonies he did not do that.

It was a long time ago when I was officially a part of a Neighborhood Watch.

But - - I do believe they did issue us ID cards.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

\if anything zimmerman should have immediately identified himself as captain of the neighborhood watch. according to the testimonies he did not do that.
edit on 7-5-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

How could zimmerman do this when
HE WAS AMBUSHED from behind??

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Where are people getting this from?? I thought there were multiple reports of exchanges of words and yelling back and forth before the fight happened?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarjetman

Where are people getting this from?? I thought there were multiple reports of exchanges of words and yelling back and forth before the fight happened?

Read the op, the only screaming
and yelling being done was from
zimmerman screaming for help
screaming like he was being
attacked by an animal.
then one single gun shot in self defense..
again read the op and the zimmerman files
its all here..

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

What eyewitnesses that I have heard of saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman after the fight began.
'Earwitnesses' heard arguing, but words do not necessarily have to be uttered before one receives a sucker punch, and are often uttered by one party or the other afterwards.

Still, no one knows for sure.... Other than George Zimmerman.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by conspiracy nut

What you said could be just as offensive as anything Zimmerman said and probably more so because he is posting in regards to a direct experience and yours was just an off the top of your head opinion.

How do you know it was based on direct experience when Zimmerman hasn't commented on it himself? Furthermore, how are you going to criticize conspiracy nut for an off the top opinion (although it isn't really) when your own justification for Zimmmeman's comments is this?

I don't believe he was being racist when he said "Every mexican he comes across pulls a knife on him" or whatever he said, I think he was speaking more in regards to some of the shadier, rough emmigrants from Mexico when he said Mexicans, nothing to do with race

In any event, I am with TKDRL on this one, I think its kind of a moot point to be discussing any of this old stuff, although I am very curious why Zimmerman's attorney himself says that the comments could actually become evidence. If nothing else, I think we just need to get over the fact that neither Trayvon nor Zimmerman are angels or heroes.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Read the op, the only screaming
and yelling being done was from
zimmerman screaming for help
screaming like he was being
attacked by an animal.
then one single gun shot in self defense..
again read the op and the zimmerman files
its all here..

I wasn't referring to the screams for help, I meant the reports that sounded more like two adults talking outside like they were arguing. Also, wow about the animal line...

What eyewitnesses that I have heard of saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman after the fight began.
'Earwitnesses' heard arguing, but words do not necessarily have to be uttered before one receives a sucker punch, and are often uttered by one party or the other afterwards.

Still, no one knows for sure.... Other than George Zimmerman.

Okay, so that's a vital piece I'm trying to figure out. Just because there's a point in the fight where Trayvon is on top doesn't mean he threw the first punch as the aggressor, let alone suckerpunched/ambushed Zimmerman. I know this is Zimmerman's story, but when the killer's version of events is the only source it can be hard to buy into. If any of the suckerpunch theorists have some resources to point me to on this, that would be greatly appreciated.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by solarjetman

but why would zimmerman start a fight when he just called the police and knows they are on their way? Is it likely zimmerman would start a fist fight when he didn't know if TM was armed or not?

the TM family think zimmerman tried to detain him and TM fought back. I find it unlikely zimmerman would try and detain someone he didnt know was armed or not. But your right we dont for a fact who attacked who first.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I wasn't referring to the screams for help, I meant the reports that sounded more like two adults talking outside like they were arguing.

How else can you describe zimmermans call for help??

Its terrible, and after hearing zimmerman talk
CANT DENY it was his voice...

Its zimmerman screaming for help

Listen for yourself people here it is..

did u hear zimmermans voice for yourself
in court??

CANT deny it was zimmerman screaming

listen to the screams then listen to zimmerman in court
edit on 7-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Okay, so that's a vital piece I'm trying to figure out. Just because there's a point in the fight where Trayvon is on top doesn't mean he threw the first punch as the aggressor, let alone suckerpunched/ambushed Zimmerman. I know this is Zimmerman's story, but when the killer's version of events is the only source it can be hard to buy into. If any of the suckerpunch theorists have some resources to point me to on this, that would be greatly appreciated.

At this point, look at the injuries to both parties.

We can't be sure of Trayvon's injuries yet, but reports by the mortician were negative for injuries other than the bullet wound.

We do have pics of a bloodied Zimmerman. It is something to think about.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

But I thought we dismissed the idea that the calls for help could be used as evidence 20+ pages ago given the following:

-We don't have a recording of Trayvon's voice to A-B make an A-B comparison
-Voices under extreme stress can modulate in pitch and timbre significantly enough to render a comparison to talking voice as irrelevant
-Audio expert analysis is speculative at best and has been denied numerous times as evidence in court
-It is entirely possible that the one screaming for help could also be the aggressor

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

but why would zimmerman start a fight when he just called the police and knows they are on their way?

This is a fair point, although I don't know why Trayvon would start a fight either, randomly with a stranger in an unknown neighborhood who was following him and whom he was initially trying to lose. Both seem pretty illogical to me, which is why I don't buy the suckerpunch/ambush story. It seems much more likely that they ran into each other, things escalated rapidly and basically got out of control.

We can't be sure of Trayvon's injuries yet, but reports by the mortician were negative for injuries other than the bullet wound.

Again, the bloody pic of Zimmerman (if it is real) only serves as evidence that he was in a losing fight... doesn't mean Trayvon started it. Just as Zimmerman's actions BEFORE and leading up to the altercation apparently hold no weight towards who started the altercation itself, it should be that eyewitness reports AFTER the altercation already started hold no weight towards who started the altercation itself. I'm not anti-Zimmerman, I'm just anti-double standards.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

But I thought we dismissed the idea that the calls for help could be used as evidence 20+ pages ago given the following:

Zimmermans call for help is in the 911 calls
can be sure they will be used AS evidence
in court.. I think it is obvious to anyone
who heres zimmermans voice at court
and zimmermans screams on the 911 tapes
who is screaming that is zimmermans voice..
with zimmerman screaming treyvon had to of attacked
and ambushed him and went for his gun pounded
his face in... this has self defense written all over it.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
this is the first time i heard about george zimmerman chasing trayvon..

5 things we learned at george zimmermans bond hearing...

"Prosecutors say they have evidence, including eyewitness accounts, that suggest Zimmerman chased Trayvon, who at one point turned around and attacked Zimmerman in self-defense 70 yards from the back door of the house where he was staying with his dad, and where he was returning after buying a bag of Skittles and an iced tea at a convenience store."

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

this is the first time i heard about george zimmerman chasing trayvon..

5 things we learned at george zimmermans bond hearing...

"Prosecutors say they have evidence, including eyewitness accounts, that suggest Zimmerman chased Trayvon, who at one point turned around and attacked Zimmerman in self-defense 70 yards from the back door of the house where he was staying with his dad, and where he was returning after buying a bag of Skittles and an iced tea at a convenience store."

Maybe that's why he was huffing and puffing on the 911 call.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I'm thinking about it.....I think an unarmed Trayvon is dead.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66

I'm thinking about it.....I think an unarmed Trayvon is dead.
Is that a good place to stop thinking?
Let's hope that the jury (to be seated) thinks it all the way through, with all the evidence presented to them.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I am not sure a trial is a given yet. Not sure about FL, but where my legal hiccup occured, the judge reserves the right to throw the case out after discovery, if he/she felt there was not nearly enough to proceed to a trial.

new topics

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join