It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by conspiracy nut

So you are profiling Trayvon. According to you Zimmerman was correct in profiling Trayvon as a thug (as you believe he did) and you also profile Trayvon as a thug.

Somehow, I don't think conspiracy nut has come over to the Zimmerman camp.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I thought he may with the way he profiled Trayvon as a thug based on one facet of his personality.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

what i wrote there was a response to someone that said, "zimmerman cant be racist he's mexican" i responded by saying it is not unheard of for a hispanic from one country to be racist against a hispanic from another country. i still believe zimmermans myspace comments to be, highly offensive and prejudiced. way to take my words out of context. i can laugh at your so called evidence because i know in my heart that i am not racist. i take that back i am prejudiced..... against racists!! now that that is out of the way can we stay on topic and quit with the personal attacks?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

what i wrote there was a response to someone that said, "zimmerman cant be racist he's mexican" i responded by saying it is not unheard of for a hispanic from one country to be racist against a hispanic from another country. i still believe zimmermans myspace comments to be, highly offensive and prejudiced. way to take my words out of context. i can laugh at your so called evidence because i know in my heart that i am not racist. i take that back i am prejudiced..... against racists!! now that that is out of the way can we stay on topic and quit with the personal attacks?

Treyvon Martin, isnt a Mexican, nor has he ever been a mexican.
Again you clutter your position with I didnt mean this, and I really thought I was saying that, the rest of your argument has been with what others here have said, but not taking a stand.

You brought a Hoodie Video, with a smoke screen that you didnt know how to embed it.
Jerraldo Rivera made the whole thing up about Hoodies.

your position has been one of attack of others and you want us to stay on topic and stop personal attacks against you where all anyone has done is question what you have quoted here in this thread,,,,is it so easy for you to forget you are anonymous here at ATS, the only thing we can "ATTACK" is what "YOU" have blogged

Conspiracy Nut, your not making any sense here, stop it!!!
edit on 7-5-2012 by rebellender because: oooops, that didnt look good

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

what i wrote there was a response to someone that said, "zimmerman cant be racist he's mexican" i responded by saying it is not unheard of for a hispanic from one country to be racist against a hispanic from another country.

So true. And I know YOU are not calling him Mexican.

I worked at a processing plant with Latinos from all over. Don't ever call a South American Mexican.

Many of them are of Castilian ancestry - - and are racist against those of darker skin which would be the indigenous.

Most of the supervisors were from El Salvador. They have a very good school system.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

no he is not mexican but he is a minority and it is not a far stretch that zimmerman, having a bias towards mexican minorities and had biker gang buddies, would have a bias towards blacks as well. he was a biased person who stereotyped an entire nationality of people.

trayvon wasnt a woman, trayvon wasnt a cop. yet zimmerman used violence against both. he has shown a pattern of violently overreacting in situations. i'm sure lawyers will point all this out in court.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

reply to post by rebellender

just watched your video and that guy makes some good points. i feel the same way he does about the hoodies, it should not be a reason for anyone to think anything suspicious of you. how did the whole hoodie theory come about anyway? did zimmerman ever say anything or is there any evidence to imply that zimmerman thought trayvon was suspicious because of his hoodie?

rebellender did you ever notice this post i made?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I didn't take your words out of context in the least. I even linked to the original posts by you.
What you said could be just as offensive as anything Zimmerman said and probably more so because he is posting in regards to a direct experience and yours was just an off the top of your head opinion.

Nothing about it was out of context, you admitted it was "a little racist" yourself.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I didn't take him out of context and I don't think I or anyone else said he can't be racist because he is a mexican, but said "hispanic." I don't believe he was being racist when he said "Every mexican he comes across pulls a knife on him" or whatever he said, I think he was speaking more in regards to some of the shadier, rough emmigrants from Mexico when he said Mexicans, nothing to do with race (because as was stated Zimmerman himself is hispanic).

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

i made a mistake in my wording, yes i saw where what i said could be taken as racist thats why i explained myself and changed what i said. i know in my own heart that i am not racist, i am against racism.

stop trying to sugarcoat zimmermans words, he said what he said and it was highly offensive. again maybe its ok for you to say all mexicans pull knives out on people and maybe thats perfectly acceptable language to you, but the majority of americans will see that as a very offensive stereotypical prejudice statement.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I have a bike, I know bikers, I know Cops, I was a soldier, I know soldiers, I know cops that are also soldiers and bikers, I also know a guy that races bicycles.

Is the guy that races the bike a soldier or a cop?

Is my bike a Harley, Honda or a Schwinn?

Do cops think everybody is a low life?

Do soldiers only shoot bad guys?

Do all soldiers shoot?

Are some that are called soldiers not soldiers at all?

Marines are called Soldiers but Soldiers are never called Marines?

Are all soldiers and Marines Bikers?

Do all Bikers know George Zimmeramn?

Repeat after me, this will be hard for you but follow along, say "I Don't Know"

ETA the point here is a demonstration of Pointless Generalization..

Sometimes we dont know all the answers and its wrong to ASSuME when speaking of others, particularly where there has been a tragedy
edit on 7-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
do you brag about having your biker buddies handle a situation for you and your confidence that they will do a year or two for you without ratting you out?? because thats what zimmerman did. having a biker friend/friends is one thing, calling them to handle a "situation" is another and it paints zimmerman in an unfavorable light.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

So you made a mistake in your wording and you know in your heart you are not racist. However you take Zimmerman's words and make them racist despite the fact that he is hispanic himself, tutored african american children, and worked against the police to bring justice to a black homeless man the cops beat.

Maybe he posted the comments you are WAY over exaggerating when he was mad and he would take them back. You are getting a chance to talk here and explain that your offensive comment was a mistake and you know in your heart you aren't racist. You don't give Zimmerman that opportunity. You guys have been wrong about him all this time try empathizing. If that little "mistake" you made had been on a much bigger scale and the world was coming down on you, but you knew "in your heart" that you didn't mean it and you weren't what people were saying.. how would you feel?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

OP isnt about me

George Zimmerman was an alter boy.
Treyvon was a young and upcoming dirt bag.

Zimmerman will now live a lifetime of hell
Martin will be in Heaven forever

this is a generalization that you would argue with,
is it wrong because you say so?
is it right because I say so?
or is it just say so in general?

Zimmerman, in your mind is a racist dirtbag guilty as sin of at least 2nd degree murder
the people you are arguing with only say Zimmerman is innocent until proved guilty by jury of peers in a court of law.

Not a Court of Conspiracy

ETA: you never said "I Don't Know"....its another tragedy that you can't

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
i actually believe zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter that is my opinion. i dont think he killed trayvon in cold blood, i do think his irresponsible actions led to the confrontation that led to trayvons death.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

i think george zimmerman had time to change his words, but he didnt. there were other comments on there that he didnt change and they all will make him look bad in court where if the page is admissible he will get his chance to explain himself. hopefully his defense is not, "i'm not racist i just hate mexicans."

edit on 7-5-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

i actually believe zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter that is my opinion. i dont think he killed trayvon in cold blood, i do think his irresponsible actions led to the confrontation that led to trayvons death.

his community actually said that he that night was acting responsibly to them and that Martin's death was a tragedy..

so its your perception alone, when all is said and done that only matters, well, to only you, right?

the people in Zimmerman's community are still vulnerable to break ins right? will a call to 911 stop a perpetrator from breaking in or will someone like Zimmerman have a better chance?

What if it was your house, where everything you own that you have worked so very hard for is there, all your private stuff...?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Me too.

I think Zimmerman and his mentality was an accident waiting to happen. If it hadn't been Trayvon - - it would've been someone else at some point.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i dont want someone like zimmerman patrolling my neighborhood. he is not a LEO. i dont want citizens overstepping their boundaries. a good neighborhood watch with neighbors watching and calling 911 on any suspicious activity will do. i do not agree with vigilantism. citizens should not feel free to take the law into their own hands. that is my opinion and i'm stickin to it.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

i think george zimmerman had time to change his words, but he didnt. there were other comments on thre that he idnt change and they all will make him look bad in court where if the page is admissible he will get his chance to explain himself. hopefully his defense is not, "im not racist i just hate mexicans."

The thing is you can be racist/prejudice against a group as a whole - - but not against those in your immediate circle. People you actually know.

Saying Zimmerman was mentoring a black kid - - - - does not mean he isn't still prejudice/racist against blacks he profiles as criminal.

new topics

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join