It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Lets try this -
You guys post your opinions and what you think. I will respond to those posts with the legal side to help understand why something was or was not allowed / procedure / etc etc etc.

We all may be able to better understand where each side / each other is coming from and all walk away from this a bit wiser than when we all started.

How about it?

You mean a return to a civilized and intellectual discussion without the name calling, word-twisting and straight up trolling? Deal!!

I think I've expressed my current opinions pretty clearly, but I'll definitely take you up on your offer if I think of anything specific or my thoughts change as the details continue to roll out

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
How would you word it?

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by solarjetman

Thus far, there is only one pro-Zimmerman angle I am buying.

separate emotion from the equation

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
sooooo how bout dem bears???
solarjetman i gotta give you props on keeping a cool level head through all of this. wish i could say the same for myself some times lol. you see at first i tried to keep a "lets wait and see all the facts" attitude, but as more and more info came out i became more and more outraged that zimmerman was allowed to go home with no charges on the night of the murder. i guess the laws are different down in florida because i have never heard of anyone going home the night of a killing, self defense or not. i am glad there is a proper investigation and that zimmerman was finally taken into custody. i also at first thought that race had nothing to do with it, but now after seeing his myspace page i am again outraged. well i hope that all the facts will come out and justice will be served in a fair and just manner. hopefully i can keep my cool along the way!!

Haha thanks man. I wont lie, it has been incredibly difficult, and initially I was outraged myself-- not only by the case itself but also the lengths many people would go simply to justify their beliefs on BOTH sides, even people very close to me. It's actually been relatively tame here compared to elsewhere on the net, where you can really find truly nasty and ignorant comments about both Trayvon and Zimmerman. For me, it has been not only an issue on the law, but also an issue on human nature itself.
edit on 4-5-2012 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Resurected

there is a lot that does not add up in zimmermans story but apparently some people cant add because they keep defending zimmerman just like some people will continue to defend toddler killer jt ready, but hey guilty until proven innocent right?

Wow, so you've already made up your mind about JT Ready too, eh? this is why I stopped debating with you in this thread...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Zimmerman - Prelude to a shooting (Reuters)

After Zimmerman was finally arrested on a charge of second-degree murder more than six weeks after the shooting, prosecutors portrayed him as a violent and angry man who disregarded authority by pursuing the 17-year-old. But a more nuanced portrait of Zimmerman has emerged from a Reuters investigation into Zimmerman's past and a series of incidents in the community in the months preceding the Martin shooting.

Credit to: FLYERSFAN. Not sure if this has already been posted in the hundreds of pages, but I found it interesting.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by solarjetman

there are so many angles, though I have stated that nobody knows what really happened on that night, and no one can argue that Martin is dead, the Reuters Report gives us a look into the man Zimmerman is.

That night in that neighborhood George Zimmerman could have been any one of us who cares for the life and property of our friends and neighbors.

Its only right that I spend a little time on Martin.
...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... .......................................................................................................................................... 58, 59, he was a punk.
he was a son and a brother but he was a punk....his newly adopted lifestyle of "Bling Bang" portrayed by MoTown and Hollywood was real life to him. There was no Director to yell "CUT" that night was for real and unfortunately it ended the way it does for many young men with the same aspirations as Treyvon Martin..."BLING BANG"

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryAlien

even without killing those people i still think jt ready is a scumbag, he is a neonazi, i dont feel very highly of him. and neither does the republican state senator that brought him into the mormon church, who seems to have turned his back on JT in his time of need...(church lady voice) *how connnnnvvvvviiiiienient!*
edit on 4-5-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

a lot of people are punks in their teenage years, it is a part of growing up. not everyone stays a "punk" their whole lives. seems like george zimmerman kept up his "punkness" what that reuters article failed to point out was zimmermans propensity for beating on women, that is pretty "punkish" if you ask me. without even using zimmermans myspace you can still see the guy was a violent ticking time bomb. so far no evidence that i have seen paints trayvon in a violent light, the twitter stuff is not validated since (as far as i know) it has been proven it was hacked by white supremacists.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

you incite a lot of anger in your posts, a lot of judgement

what that reuters article failed to point out was zimmermans propensity for beating on women

If Martin was a woman I would say you are on to something.
Good luck with your goat hunting expedition

edit on 4-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
Zimmerman - Prelude to a shooting (Reuters)

After Zimmerman was finally arrested on a charge of second-degree murder more than six weeks after the shooting, prosecutors portrayed him as a violent and angry man who disregarded authority by pursuing the 17-year-old. But a more nuanced portrait of Zimmerman has emerged from a Reuters investigation into Zimmerman's past and a series of incidents in the community in the months preceding the Martin shooting.

Credit to: FLYERSFAN. Not sure if this has already been posted in the hundreds of pages, but I found it interesting.

GAME CHANGER

I'd really love to hear from all the anti Zimmerman people on this one. It dismisses so many of your arguments and comes from a credible source. NUANCED was the correct descriptive as it does show other motivations. I was just sickened by all the racial nonsense.
edit on 4-5-2012 by KTATS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You are reaching. You guys have gotten so politically correct that you think he was racist in calling a mexican a mexican. Somehow to you his addition of their nationality makes him a racist.

How would you have said what he said (basically saying that mexican men in a certain area were giving you trouble and even threatening you) without saying they are mexicans? Now I understand why you are such an inneffective speaker. You can't get your message across without going in circles because you are afraid you might come off as racist.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

You are reaching. You guys have gotten so politically correct that you think he was racist in calling a mexican a mexican. Somehow to you his addition of their nationality makes him a racist.

How would you have said what he said (basically saying that mexican men in a certain area were giving you trouble and even threatening you) without saying they are mexicans? Now I understand why you are such an inneffective speaker. You can't get your message across without going in circles because you are afraid you might come off as racist.

you are the one reaching. you are twisting his words around. he didnt put it as politely as you did. he said he gets kinives pulled on him by EVERY mexican he runs into. that is impossible. if you want to argue semantics than at the very best that is a highly stereotypical statement for him to make against a group of people. i take offense to that statement.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

you incite a lot of anger in your posts, a lot of judgement

what that reuters article failed to point out was zimmermans propensity for beating on women

If Martin was a woman I would say you are on to something.
Good luck with your goat hunting expedition

so you choose to ignore zimmermans confirmed past history of violence, beating on women, LEO's and connections to biker gangs but insist that trayvon is the "punk". how connnnnvvvvviiiiienient

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KTATS

i already pointed out that article fails to mention zimmermans confirmed women beating , LEO beating, confirmed violent past. he was described by a former employee as a dr jekyl mr hyde personality. church going altar boy on one hand, women beating, hair trigger temper on the other.

read the article from the orlando sentinel that resurected posted and tell me that is not a GAME CHANGER.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

so you choose to ignore zimmermans confirmed past history of violence, beating on women, LEO's and connections to biker gangs but insist that trayvon is the "punk". how connnnnvvvvviiiiienient

Still believing your own sorts of speculation, look save the tax payers and us here at ATS a bunch of time and money and bring a nice "New Rope" to your next post...new so we cant gripe about it...

welcome to the Wide World of Sports.
Featured in this episode is fabulous Fishing off the Florida Coast TROLLING Ballyhoo

Stay tuned for next weeks "Finding Goats tied to Trees" across the Fruited Plain

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
you keep bringing up the rope, and i keep telling you i dont want zimmermans head. the authorities finally got their heads out of the sand and are gonna try zimmerman in a court of law, lets see what happens from there. as far as speculation goes, i speculate that zimmerman will do 3 to 5 years for manslaughter.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The point so many having been trying to make to you is obvious to everyone and I suspect you as well, but maybe you feel conceding any point is somehow opening yourself up for defeat. I get that.

Neither one of them were perfect. Just because Zimmerman was this or that and Trayvon was this or that by itself doesn't mean one was innocent or guilty. It gives you some idea of the what the person could likely be like, but it's not definitive.

I believe Zimmerman acted to defend himself. You do not. Mistakes were made by both. Which ones were legal are for the courts to decide but probably won't change our opinions in the end, and maybe it shouldn't. The reasoning behind what I believe is sound (of course I'm a little biased) just as you believe yours is.

But again, because you never concede anything, even the obvious, how can anyone have any confidence in what you have to say? No matter what evidence, logic or new information is presented, you either ignore it, try to dismiss it or steer back to something else.

ATS: Deny ignorance.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i concede that trayvon smoked weed, wrote wtf on a wall at school and had burglary tools and stolen goods, none of that makes him a violent person. zimmerman on the other hand....

if you want to read that article from the orlando sentinel, resurected posted it a page or 2 back, it shows some of the holes in zimmermans story. the man is lying about his story over and over again. he is not pulling the wool over the investigators eyes, they see right through the inconsistencies.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

if you want to read that article from the orlando sentinel, resurected posted it a page or 2 back, it shows some of the holes in zimmermans story. the man is lying about his story over and over again. he is not pulling the wool over the investigators eyes, they see right through the inconsistencies.

unnamed sources....get a rope!!! he is a liar, get a rope.

but first consider this quote

a man who does not lie cannot speak

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

how do you find the youtube video # to post the youtube links?
edit on 4-5-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join