It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have said all I am going to say on the issues of the OP. Its not fair to ATS that I keep rehashing to prove a point that is pointless to make....I am taking the hi road on this one

about the hoodies

edit on 4-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Starting to become a chronic mental masturbator.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
I have said all I am going to say on the issues of the OP. Its not fair to ATS that I keep rehashing to prove a point that is pointless to make....I am taking the hi road on this one

about the hoodies

edit on 4-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

The day Zimmerman is aquitted of all
charges is the day justice is served.

This whole media manipulation, the race wars
trying to be started, the lies the msm has
put out and portrayed zimmerman as a racist
is just wrong..

Best thing to happen is for everyone
to find it in their hearts to let
the hate they have for zimmerman go..
Taking zimmermans head in vengance is
not the high road. Zimmerman being put
in this position of self defense, then having to kill
a man is a terrible thing... If only the hang zimmerman
crowd would take the high road.. People could be left in peace..

edit on 4-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

just watched your video and that guy makes some good points. i feel the same way he does about the hoodies, it should not be a reason for anyone to think anything suspicious of you. how did the whole hoodie theory come about anyway? did zimmerman ever say anything or is there any evidence to imply that zimmerman thought trayvon was suspicious because of his hoodie?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

You really took him literally? What if he had a knife pulled on him with two run ins with the same group of mexicans (i really think he means illegal workers based on the tone)? It's hyperbole, everyone does it and it DOES NOT in any way make him a racist.

There have been several instances in this thread where you have made statements that are more racist than what he did here. You even admitted to one being "a little racist" which was funny because you are either prone to racist thoughts (as you have shown you are) or you are not.

He is hispanic he wasn't being racist. He might have been a little prejudiced towards immigrant/illegal workers due to unfortunate run ins, but not racist.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

You concede all those things.. you fail to mention the two assaults he is accused of and was mentioned on his twitter (prior to it being hacked, the dates were not changed it WAS him) and his cousin mentioned as well (his cousin whose twitter was not hacked).

Those do indicate he is a violent person. It's not like it's hard to imagine a guy who did all the things you listed would also be capable of acting violently.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

You really took him literally? What if he had a knife pulled on him with two run ins with the same group of mexicans (i really think he means illegal workers based on the tone)? It's hyperbole, everyone does it and it DOES NOT in any way make him a racist.

There have been several instances in this thread where you have made statements that are more racist than what he did here. You even admitted to one being "a little racist" which was funny because you are either prone to racist thoughts (as you have shown you are) or you are not.

He is hispanic he wasn't being racist. He might have been a little prejudiced towards immigrant/illegal workers due to unfortunate run ins, but not racist.

man you are really reaching, you are putting words in the guys mouth and you are sugar coating it for the guy big time. why are you even defending it? it was wrong for him to say that no matter how you cut it his words were offensive. no where in the comments does he mention anything about illegal workers.

show me where i said stuff more racist than that and show me where i said i was a little racist?

you are being accusatory and confrontational, how about you take it down a notch and we can discuss the topic like adults.

let me ask you a question in all honesty do you feel the same way zimmerman does about mexicans?
or do you just have a problem with illegal workers? are you a little prejudice against illegal/immigrant workers that you yourself would make some sort of comment like zimmerman?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

You ignore or brush things off that dont fit the agenda you wish to fight for.. In turn that makes most of what you say not valid because you only pick and chose what you want to hear and put forward.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

You should back up what you say with examples, because it's not true.
Go to the first page of this thread and look at the first comment after the OP.
I base my opinions solely on the facts available. When it started I bought the MSM b.s. just like everyone else, but as the truth has come out I have changed my opinion. I have no agenda whatsoever and I can back that up. You, however, cannot back up what you just said.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

How is it wrong of him to say that on his webpage? If two goth kids pulled a knife on you on two seperate incidences it would not be uncommon for you to not only try to avoid goth kids from then on out, but to also say things like "everytime i run into a goth kid i get a knife pulled on me" it may not be the literal truth but you wouldn't be admonished for it.

You are the one reaching here. You are the one attaching sentiment to his words because it is your opinion that it's there. You don't know who he is or what his feelings were. What if he wrote that literally minutes after a mexican pulled a knife on him? You really don't know. You are reaching.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
zimmerman had the audacity to assault a LEO. there is a lot of evidence to back that up. i cant say that it is impossible that trayvon did not have a violent past but i would like to see some solid evidence to back it up. imo zimmerman was the real thug.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

How is it wrong of him to say that on his webpage? If two goth kids pulled a knife on you on two seperate incidences it would not be uncommon for you to not only try to avoid goth kids from then on out, but to also say things like "everytime i run into a goth kid i get a knife pulled on me" it may not be the literal truth but you wouldn't be admonished for it.

You are the one reaching here. You are the one attaching sentiment to his words because it is your opinion that it's there. You don't know who he is or what his feelings were. What if he wrote that literally minutes after a mexican pulled a knife on him? You really don't know. You are reaching.

i'm sure he never thought those words would be used against him one day either, if it is admissible in court they will also bring up the biker gang ties and his "ex hoe" not to mention his other page datniggytb sounds kinda thuggish doesent it?. does not paint a pretty picture for him.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

In what kangaroo court do you think a judge would allow comments on a myspace seven years ago as evidence in a self defense case that happened this year? How people can claim it's somehow relevant is beyond me. Totally twisted thinking going on.

If he had stated something like "I hate all dirty mexicans, I think they all deserve to die", then went and shot a mexican, then it might be admissible. See the difference? The only thing that "evidence" could be used for is character assassination on a defendant, and since when is that allowed into a courtroom....

The only thing it is evidence of, is certain people's bias, that they grasp at any straw they can, to prove George is some kind of monster. None of this evidence excuses Tray for beating on another human being. None of this makes George somehow exempt from being able to defend his own life.
edit on Sat, 05 May 2012 02:06:31 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
www.youtube.com...

how do you find the youtube video # to post the youtube links?
edit on 4-5-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

In this case m7Hflg8i3TU would be what you paste into the box. Everything between the first = and &feaure if it has it. Not all have the &feature for some reason.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

we will find out soon enough. that myspace page could be the least of his worries at this point. the more details come out the worse it seems to get for zimmerman. the new info about the inconsistencies in zimmermans testimony wont help either.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

thanks! been wondering how to put the videos up for some time now.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

No problem, always glad to help

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

we will find out soon enough. that myspace page could be the least of his worries at this point. the more details come out the worse it seems to get for zimmerman. the new info about the inconsistencies in zimmermans testimony wont help either.

The myspace page is of NO worry.

More details that come out point to zimmermans innocence.
The myspace page shows he is not racist against any specific
race. Shows this had nothing to do with race at all..
Only inconsistencies coming out are the BS stories the MSM
is putting out trying to paint zimmerman as some big bad
racist with a gun... Not true at all
No evidence we know of to convict this man of murder.
The overcharging coming down because of all the hate filled
public opinion is only going to make it harder for any type
of conviction... Like shooting oneself in the foot..
edit on 5-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

reply to post by TKDRL

The myspace page is of NO worry.

More details that come out point to zimmermans innocence.
The myspace page shows he is not racist against any specific
race. Shows this had nothing to do with race at all..
Only inconsistencies coming out are the BS stories the MSM
is putting out trying to paint zimmerman as some big bad
racist with a gun... Not true at all
No evidence we know of to convict this man of murder.
The overcharging coming down because of all the hate filled
public opinion is only going to make it harder for any type
of conviction... Like shooting oneself in the foot..
edit on 5-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

i disagree, in my opinion the remarks he made about mexicans show his propensity to lump all people of a certain group together, it shows he has a discriminatory personality. it shows he profiled an entire nationality. if in fact he had a knife pulled on him even once by a mexican i'm sure there is a police report about it right? RIGHT? if it is admissible i'm sure his ties to biker gangs, laughing at the justice system, bragging about getting charges reduced and his "ex hoe" will not help. by the way what would you say to defend those ramblings?

if it is admissible in court i feel the jurors will feel the same. then again trayvons twitter and social media would be admissible as well and it might level the playing field once again. i think the inconsistencies in zimmermans testimony and his fathers and brothers testimony not adding up will have a greater impact on the case.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

i disagree, in my opinion the remarks he made about mexicans show his propensity to lump all people of a certain group together, it shows he has a discriminatory personality. it shows he profiled an entire nationality. if in fact he had a knife pulled on him even once by a mexican i'm sure there is a police report about it right? RIGHT? if it is admissible i'm sure his ties to biker gangs, laughing at the justice system, bragging about getting charges reduced and his "ex hoe" will not help. by the way what would you say to defend those ramblings?

if it is admissible in court i feel the jurors will feel the same. then again trayvons twitter and social media would be admissible as well and it might level the playing field once again. i think the inconsistencies in zimmermans testimony and his fathers and brothers testimony not adding up will have a greater impact on the case.

That does not show any evidence of murder
in this case.. All of that conjecture is nothing
but hearsay and will not be admissable in court..
Hearsay is not allowed in a murder case like that.

There has to be real solid evidence, not all this
BS that is being thrown around.
Like calling zimmerman a racist mexican against... mexicans...
MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.. Beating a burning bush just let
it burn... Zimmerman has done no wrong..

new topics

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join