It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
you should know by now, zimmerman is not mexican. he is half peruvian. and hearsay is admissible in murder trials, look at the drew peterson trial,

court gives ok to hearsay in drew peterson case

pops how do you defend the other ramblings on his page?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
you should know by now, zimmerman is not mexican. he is half peruvian. and hearsay is admissible in murder trials, look at the drew peterson trial,

court gives ok to hearsay in drew peterson case

pops how do you defend the other ramblings on his page?

So it would be fine
for zimmerman to be
convicted on hearsay, conjecture,
and false BS evidence?
That is not justice..

Spanish decent, mexican, peruvian, bolivian...

It just shows these prosecuters and zimmerman haters
are grasping at straws, grasping at hearsay for a conviction?
INSANSE

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
what about this, according to reuters, zimmerman first got a gun on a cops advice to protect himself from a pit bull?

"And then there's the part of the story the Reuters piece doesn't address: According to other reports, Zimmerman's gun was loaded with hollow-point bullets--bullets that expand upon impact, maximizing internal damage and the chances of death. You don't need hollow-point bullets to stop a pit bull. And you don't need hollow-point bullets to stop a robber."

george zimmermans ammunition.

so now we need over zealous neighborhood watch running around with hollow point bullets?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Why would that be admissable in court? It has no bearing on the case whatsoever.
None of it. It's just talk and it doesn't make him racist or anything else. Even if they said it did make him racist (which we both know it doesn't) it doesn't say anything about african americans and I don't know if you know this or not but someone can have prejudices towards one race and not be entirely racist and/or opposed to all races.

There is nothing on his myspace that will have any bearing or be admissable in court.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Anyone know when the trial is on the docket for? I'm wondering if it'll be the dead heat of summer. The MSM has tried to make this into something that it isn't. The MSM has tried to make tensions high .. so have the politicians. The heat of summer ... coupled with perhaps a nation wide brown out so there isn't air conditioning .. that would make the perfect racial-riot storm brewing for election time.

Really ... anyone know when this trial will happen?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

what about this, according to reuters, zimmerman first got a gun on a cops advice to protect himself from a pit bull?

"And then there's the part of the story the Reuters piece doesn't address: According to other reports, Zimmerman's gun was loaded with hollow-point bullets--bullets that expand upon impact, maximizing internal damage and the chances of death. You don't need hollow-point bullets to stop a pit bull. And you don't need hollow-point bullets to stop a robber."

george zimmermans ammunition.

so now we need over zealous neighborhood watch running around with hollow point bullets?

There is another way to look at this hollow point 'point'.

Maximum expansion means less chance that the bullet exits the target. Meaning less chances that it will strike an unintended target after striking the intended target. Personally, I prefer to carry one of these 'up the pipe':
Glazer Safety Slug note that the word safety does NOT translate to the intended target!

A firearm is designed to inflict damage on bodies..... The DHS has placed huge orders for hollow point ammo. Good enough for them, good enough for us, I think.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Anyone know when the trial is on the docket for? I'm wondering if it'll be the dead heat of summer. The MSM has tried to make this into something that it isn't. The MSM has tried to make tensions high .. so have the politicians. The heat of summer ... coupled with perhaps a nation wide brown out so there isn't air conditioning .. that would make the perfect racial-riot storm brewing for election time.

Really ... anyone know when this trial will happen?

No telling, I think they are going
to take a while.. If we do not get
a full blown race war before then, then
thank goodness..
If zimmerman is found innocent
look at for rodney king all over again
but this time all over the country not just one
city.. Talking many cities and it would not bring
to me a surprise if the OWS folks jumped on the bandwagon
so they can get their kicks..

I think atleast a year.. Casey anthony did not go to
court until about 3 years later..

I think it might just be the calm BEFORE THE STORM..

Just putting of the riots for a while..

I do not see zimmerman getting convicted..
No evidence just hearsay myspace pages
and garbage public opinion..

People want to lynch zimmerman.

If zimmerman showed up to the treyvon marches
what do you people think would happen
to him? THAT IS NOT JUSTICE

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Why would that be admissable in court? It has no bearing on the case whatsoever.
None of it. It's just talk and it doesn't make him racist or anything else. Even if they said it did make him racist (which we both know it doesn't) it doesn't say anything about african americans and I don't know if you know this or not but someone can have prejudices towards one race and not be entirely racist and/or opposed to all races.

There is nothing on his myspace that will have any bearing or be admissable in court.

it is your opinion that his myspace derogatory comments are not considered racist, i would think that at least some of the jurors would agree with me.

it could be admissible key word being could, and zimmermans lawyers acknowledge that along with the more recent datniggytb myspace could be used in court. funny that someone that is against "thugs" would use datniggytb as a screenname and ties to biker gangs isnt it? well even if the myspace ramblings are not admissible, the "hearsay" that zimmermans father and brother got straight form the horses mouth could also be used against zimmerman.
edit on 5-5-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Know what it is like to have to kill a man>?
It takes a piece of your soul.
Zimmerman has to live the rest of his life
with that on his shoulders it is punishment
in itself. Zimmerman was not out to kill anyone
this guy did not get wound up off killing people.
The situation despite anyones opinion is tragic
and remember cooler heads prevail.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Respectfully....

People need to spend more time learning how your government works. The Federal Court system has nothing to do with the state court systems. The State Court System of Florida has nothing to do with the State Court system in California has nothing to do with the State Court System in Illinois has nothing to do with the state court system in Alaska.

A court in the state of Maine that rules on a matter has absolutely no bearing on the same issue in the State of Hawaii. Those rulings can be reviewed and referenced in other state court rulings, but its not required.

At the State Level -
Municipal Court (handles infractions and Misdemeanors - Does NOT handle Felonies)
Circuit Court (County Court - Handles Infractions / Misdemeanors / Felonies)
State Appeals Court
State Supreme Court

If a case at the State level is ruled on, and is then challenged (appealed) it makes its way through the State system, up to the State Supreme Court. A person can appeal a State Supreme Court ruling to the Federal level, but only if the challenge is based on a constitutional issue (violation of due process, civil rights, etc etc etc).

At the Federal Level -
Federal Circuit Courts (equivalent of municipal / county courts).
Federal Court of appeals
US Supreme Court

If a case that originates at the State level and makes it to the State Supreme Court, the ruling of that court will apply to the entire State. If the state Supreme Court ruling is appealed to the Federal Appeals level, the ruling of that Federal appeals court will affect every state that is within that federal appeals circuit. You can have differing rulings between the different federal appeals courts just as you can at the state level.

If a case makes it to the US Supreme Court, and is a question of Constitutional Law, the resulting ruling will apply to every single US State, territory, Commonwealth etc.

For more detailed info -
Comparing Federal and State Courts

Florida Statutes 90.802 - Hearsay

Title VII
EVIDENCE

Chapter 90
EVIDENCE CODE

View Entire Chapter
90.802 Hearsay rule.—Except as provided by statute, hearsay evidence is inadmissible.
History.—s. 1, ch. 76-237; s. 1, ch. 77-77; s. 22, ch. 78-361; s. 1, ch. 78-379.

Feel free to peruse 90.80+ in terms of how hearsay is treated in the State of Florida and how it can be admissible, and whats required in order for that to occur. So far, from what we have in this case, none of the hearsay is going to be admissible.

edit on 6-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
does anyone know when the discovery will be released? the lead prosecutor said she had some solid evidence that led her to charge zimmerman with 2nd degree murder, she has yet to say what that is. i would assume it would be made available to the public in the discovery.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

does anyone know when the discovery will be released? the lead prosecutor said she had some solid evidence that led her to charge zimmerman with 2nd degree murder, she has yet to say what that is. i would assume it would be made available to the public in the discovery.

That lady is full of it.

There is not real solid evidence,
if there was they would of plastered
it all over the MSM like they did
all the BS evidence they have spewed..

At least zimmerman is out
of jail. People were calling for him
not to get a bond... Call themselves american

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Sorry man.. all of the racist cries are going to be answered by people who know better. The guy wasn't racist, he tutored young black children and went on a campaign AGAINST the police to help a young black man who was beaten by them.

According to his screen name his aim screen name (which is old I can still log on to one of mine that is at least ten years old) was based off a nickname some of his friends (black ones actually) gave him. datniggytb (the tb standing for tugboat). I know people like you shouldn't be expected to have much life experience, but not every place is like your 100% white nieghborhood/school go live in new orleans for a year or so, EVERYONE says "nigga" white and black kids to each other all day long. It is part of the culture so if he was in a part of Florida with a lot of racial diversity (as we know he was) Zimmerman's black friends would likely call him that and he could say the same.

It's really no big deal if that's even what it means. What if it's a reference to this album: cdn.idolator.com...

You can keep trying, but his actions will always show that he is not a racist.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Remaining ignorant is pretty pertinent to you huh?

Hollow point ammo has a purpose, it is widely used because it doesn't continue on pass the body doing more damage or hitting others, it is the ammo that people use for self defense because it stops the attacker and minimalizes collateral damage. Every gun owner has a box of hollow points.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

She doesn't, she might be scrambling for whatever scraps she can muster or even make up (like the computer records in the casey anthony case - those were the deathblow, buuut turns out it was false evidence which does "happen").

She has nothing she screwed herself with these charges caught up in delaying a riot and reaching for the fame.
There is no other evidence to be had unless she somehow had Zimmerman saying something in the weeks between the shooting and the case blowing up, but I HIGHLY doubt it. I think she is delaying the inevitable. She will lose and has overcharged a man to further her career.
edit on 6-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

the crux of the matter is that zimmerman profiled tray as a thug when in reality one could argue that zimmerman was the bigger thug.

i do not condone the use of the n word imo it is thuggish and only thugs use that word. maybe his friends were thugs too, as were his biker gang buddies. as far as the prosecutor not having any evidence i believe she does. the inconsistencies in zimmermans account of what happened that night might be some of the evidence she was talking about.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

the crux of the matter is that zimmerman profiled tray as a thug when in reality one could argue that zimmerman was the bigger thug.

i do not condone the use of the n word imo it is thuggish and only thugs use that word. maybe his friends were thugs too, as were his biker gang buddies. as far as the prosecutor not having any evidence i believe she does. the inconsistencies in zimmermans account of what happened that night might be some of the evidence she was talking about.

LOLLLLL

Man.. you are a nut. You just profiled Trayvon Martin yourself! You are my favorite one of the TM supporters in this thread because you say some of the most absurd nonsensical things I have ever read. Trayvon Martin regularly used the "n" word as you put it (saying "the N word" just gives it more power over you, just say it!) which in your mind makes him a thug. You are profiling when you say that. Assuming all people that say "nigga" are thugs is profiling.

So you just admitted that in your opinion Trayvon was a thug. You came to that conclusion via profiling. Man.. that is rich. As your name implies, you are a nut for certain. A "little bit racist," profiling, nut.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

people shouldnt use that word or call each other that word and yes imo the majority of people that use it are thugs, shame on trayvon for using that word, shame on anyone that uses that word. as far as your "little bit racist" remark i already challenged you to show me where i said that?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

So you are profiling Trayvon. According to you Zimmerman was correct in profiling Trayvon as a thug (as you believe he did) and you also profile Trayvon as a thug.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

as far as your "little bit racist" remark i already challenged you to show me where i said that?

Challenge Accepted.. Everyday, anyday.

You made your racist/prejudiced remark here:

he is not half mexican he is half peruvian. hispanics are racist/discriminatory towards each other all the time. does not make it right.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you admit to it being "a little racist" here:

lol ur right that does sound a little racist. some hispanics are racist against each other it does not make it right. wh

www.abovetopsecret.com...

FLAWLESS VICTORY!

new topics

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join