It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by truthseeker808
reply to post by KINGOFPAIN

you can bet there's people out there that will want to return the favor... he's in hiding for a good reason

and may they get the same fate as trayvon....

Based on what your opinion?
Well we know what the treyvon folks
are out for, BLOOD, and the people
using this for their position MONEY!

NOT JUSTICE
MOB MENTALITY AND
PUBLIC OPINION
IS NOT JUSTICE

Putting a man on trial with no hopes
of it being a FAIR TRIAL is
INJUSTICE!

Judging zimmerman by the known MSM lies
that have been spread and DEBUNKED in this
very thread trying to hang this mans head
on false media reports A INJUSTICE!!

Thanks for showing the true colors,
blood thirsty racial mob

eye for an eye.... a trigger happy rent a cop (not even that) shots and kills a kid UNARMED.. and people are not suppose to be pissed?... he had the mentality of something hes not...HES NOT A COP!.. and you can bet your ass if this was turned around.... a black dude(NW leader) shooting a half white/mex kid... the black guy would still be sitting in jail.. no matter what was said... sad fact but still a fact.

zimmerman is just lucky he didn't kill anyone I'm related to....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yep. Some people just can't believe that Treyvon could possibly be COMPLETELY innocent and the only VICTIM (well, the family/friends are too) in this crime. He was black so of course has to hold SOME responsibility.

America 2012....shaking my head.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

But he wasn't living there. I stay at my girlfriends over night a couple times a week. Do I live there? NO. I stay there.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973

Its not the people that you are speaking to, its the multitude of people that read these forums that you reach out to.Some members, some not. Its important to show a non rabid alternate view and convince people who aren't so entrenched to consider facts lucidly, which clearly many members of this forum are unable to do.

Well - when you go the full circle in answering a question - - and "they" just continue going round and round - - or even introducing a new circle.

Time to get off the Merry-Go-Round.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I presented a picture of the route it is THOUGHT that both parties took, becasue as you might realise, WE DON'T KNOW.

As the evidence shows us right now
He would of ran if he felt that
threatened..

The fact of the matter is he got pissed off

It is NOT a FACT.

at zimmerman checking him out, when zimmerman
got out of the suv to check the road sign treyvon
thought he was tough and attacked zimmerman

Zimmerman got out of an SUV to check the road signs of an area he had been patrolling since 2006.... And you believe that..

HE WASNT AFRAID FOR HIS LIFE OR HE WOULD OF RAN!!!

At the time he was confronted by Zimmerman, there would be no reason to fear for his life. he would assume that although Zimmerman was clearly a weirido, his life would not necessarily be in the balance.

Treyvon picked a fight with the wrong guy
and paid for his life.

He didn't 'pick a fight with the wrong guy' since even by your story, it was Zimmerman who was was SCREAMING. Sounds like a 17 year old was heavily beating up this 28 year old who weighed over 100lbs more than him.

However, the truth is that Zimmerman has no head injury explaining his claim that his head was repeatedly bashed onto the pavement.TM Has not marks of signs of a fight on him. Zimmerman has no broken nose. So anyway you look at it, Zimmerman''s story doesn't make sense.

Zimmerman had everyright to fire on treyvon
after treyvon ambushed him..

Again, for the umpteenth time, we don't know who started what. Except you, apparently. With this psychic knowledge, you should work for the Feds.

now the MSM is just spinning it twisting turning
it and you people just love tyranny because you
eat this BS up like flies on a poop patty

Says the guy with the Zimmerman Avatar. Nothing to see here folks.

SHAME ON YOU FOR CONVICTING THIS MAN
TRYING TO HANG AN INNOCENT PERSON

You know what I think? Who really should be ashamed? I think all the racists here who like to jump on any reason to condemn a black person, EVEN A CHILD,against an armed adult are DISGUSTING and SHAMEFUL and also COWARDS. They don't even have the self belief to come out and admit their racism, instead they HIDE behind innuendo and stereotypes. Don't tell me 'SHAME ON YOU', you are not worthy to condemn my view point.

You have a rabid viewpoint, you rant and rave on this issue, you have a Zimmerman Avatar BEFORE any facts had come out on this case on the basis that you do not like black civil rights activitists. YOU ARE SHAMELESS and your credibility as impartial is shot.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

But he wasn't living there. I stay at my girlfriends over night a couple times a week. Do I live there? NO. I stay there.

Maybe you don't see how foolish your posts are becoming.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

Dude, I'm not god but I'm also smart enough to connect the dots.

Are you god? You seem to know alot except you're horrible at connecting the dots.
edit on 3-4-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Not foolish, I'm just irritated that people have such a big hard on for a thug, a waste of life. What exactly arouses you about TM? For real.

Why all the thug love in this thread? Just curious.

Regardless, GZ needs to do some time and the thug culture needs to stop.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
reply to post by Annee

Yep. Some people just can't believe that Treyvon could possibly be COMPLETELY innocent and the only VICTIM (well, the family/friends are too) in this crime. He was black so of course has to hold SOME responsibility.

Yeah. And we do have different ethnic/race cultures in this country. I've tried to stay completely away from any race issue.

But - - expecting Trayvon to come off as if he is from a "squeaky clean white perfection culture" - - - is ridiculous.

He's a 17 year old teenager. He lives in his environment. Hopefully those are the years you aren't perfect - - and learn consequences.

If he was doing anything that evening - - the police are the right ones to find out. NOT wannabe Vigilante Zimmerman.

Zimmerman is Fully 100% responsible for everything that happened - - because of the actions/decisions he made following his initial 911 call - - when he flat out ignored the dispatchers request.

What the courts do? It could go any direction at all.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I just found out there is a place in community to enter before the main gate.

He is the video with the man......

Is The Voice Yelling Help on 911 Tape Trayvon Martin's or George Zimmerman's?

SM2

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I am open to the possibility that Mr.Martin was completely innocent. I am, however, also open to the possibility that Mr.Zimmerman could also be innocent, and the shooting was in self defense. You have to look at it objectively. Leave emotion out of it. It is a tragedy that the kid was shot, however, none of us were there, so we do not know what actually happened. All we can do is look at the information given to us. Now, with that said, it would seem that the actual facts that have been presented, the facts, not the race baiting by the Reverand Al and jesse jackson or the black panthers, but the actual facts, would indicate that this is a case of self defense. The police report indicates that he was injured. eye witnesses that were there at the scene backed up the Zimmerman story. The 911 call everyone heard was doctored by the media, admittedly. He was arrested and taken to the station for questining, then released due to a lack of evidence to charge. Now, if the grand jury does find that the evidence THEY are presented with is enough to charge the man, then by all means, throw the book at him.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

He's a 17 year old teenager. He lives in his environment. Hopefully those are the years you aren't perfect - - and learn consequences.

Soo, all teenage kids are trouble makers, get suspended from school, use drugs, attack people and post racial epitaphs on social networking sites?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Some people can't believe zimmerman is COMPLETELY innocent,
and except the fact that treyvon is not some innocent kid.
Last time i checked assault IS a felony crime so innocent not

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

It's called thug love bro, thug love.

I may just jump on the wagon.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Not foolish, I'm just irritated that people have such a big hard on for a thug, a waste of life. What exactly arouses you about TM? For real.

Why all the thug love in this thread? Just curious.

Regardless, GZ needs to do some time and the thug culture needs to stop.

You dont even know what the 'Thug Culture' is, do you? But you condemn it. You think how young people act is indicative of who they are, or what they think. Thats called profiling in case you didn't know. And when you base your judgement on who you think someone is on their clothing and culture due to race, that's racial profiling. And you are doing it here without shame and it seems, knowledge.

Most of the prominent 'thugs' as you would call them, are self made millionaires, They range from Actors, musicians, politicians, sportsmen, practically every area of society you find these 'thugs'. They make money from it. ITS POP CULTURE.

My personal job involves constant contact with criminals. REAL criminals. There is no 'Thug Culture, you are either a criminal or you are not. Criminals wear clothes of popular culture. They don't wear home made clothes designed by themselves. They go to shops like everyone else. A hell of a lot of criminals wear suits a ties. FACT. Would you call the suit and tie wearing population, 'Thugs'? No? You really need to ask yourself why.

I don't care specifically about TM, what I do care about is racism wherever I see it. I despise people who claim that racism doesn't exist or try to minimise it as I see them as scum and have a moral duty to represent a different view. There will be other Trayvon Martins and other George Zimmermans, but its society as a whole that will chose to condemn or find excuses for them. And I don;'t want to live in a world with apologists for killers of children. Its a simple as that.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SM2

reply to post by Annee

I am open to the possibility that Mr.Martin was completely innocent. I am, however, also open to the possibility that Mr.Zimmerman could also be innocent, and the shooting was in self defense. You have to look at it objectively. Leave emotion out of it. It is a tragedy that the kid was shot, however, none of us were there, so we do not know what actually happened. All we can do is look at the information given to us. Now, with that said, it would seem that the actual facts that have been presented, the facts, not the race baiting by the Reverand Al and jesse jackson or the black panthers, but the actual facts, would indicate that this is a case of self defense. The police report indicates that he was injured. eye witnesses that were there at the scene backed up the Zimmerman story. The 911 call everyone heard was doctored by the media, admittedly. He was arrested and taken to the station for questining, then released due to a lack of evidence to charge. Now, if the grand jury does find that the evidence THEY are presented with is enough to charge the man, then by all means, throw the book at him.

Im only going to address on point you made that is wrong.

If they arrested him that night...he would have been booked into the jail. Where is that booking information? Police do not arrest and 'un' arrest. Here is video that may be able to help you understand.

I know you will discount it because Al Sharpton is in it, it still remains information about the case that you will ignore.

Trayvon Killing: State Attorney Norm Wolfinger & Sanford Police Should Be Investigated For Racism

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SM2

I am open to the possibility that Mr.Martin was completely innocent. I am, however, also open to the possibility that Mr.Zimmerman could also be innocent, and the shooting was in self defense.

I believe the shooting falls under accident.

Zimmerman is still responsible for creating and escalating a situation that never should have been.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Bro, you don't even know me to say I don't know what thug culture is. I know pretty well what it is. I used to roll with thugs until I grew up, playa.
For reals, check out my city on my avatar bro. I'm smack dab in the middle of straight thuggery.

if you despise racism like you say, where were you on the thread about the white boy getting gas poured on him and getting lit on fire? Or the British dude that got killed by blacks.

*sigh*

hypocrisy runs rampant, especially with racists.

smh
edit on 3-4-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

You're right some people can't believe that because his story doesn't add up to the evidence presented so far. That why there is probable cause to arrest him. So bingo you win. Some people absolutely can not believe Zimmerman is innocent because the evidence tells us he isn't. Bingo!!!

You have mention assault being a felony hundreds of times...i assume you are referring to treyvon assaulting Zimmerman...Zimmerman is the aggressor, we all know that, based on him pursuing Treyvon that makes him the aggressor.....therefore ...treyvon assaulted no one...you just can't believe that because you think it was perfectly acceptable for zimmerman to follow and engage treyvon....that is the problem....you think that type of behavior is ok to get these 'thugs' off the street.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SM2

reply to post by Annee

I am open to the possibility that Mr.Martin was completely innocent. I am, however, also open to the possibility that Mr.Zimmerman could also be innocent, and the shooting was in self defense. You have to look at it objectively. Leave emotion out of it. It is a tragedy that the kid was shot, however, none of us were there, so we do not know what actually happened. All we can do is look at the information given to us. Now, with that said, it would seem that the actual facts that have been presented, the facts, not the race baiting by the Reverand Al and jesse jackson or the black panthers, but the actual facts, would indicate that this is a case of self defense. eye witnesses that were there at the scene backed up the Zimmerman story. The 911 call everyone heard was doctored by the media, admittedly. He was arrested and taken to the station for questining, then released due to a lack of evidence to charge. Now, if the grand jury does find that the evidence THEY are presented with is enough to charge the man, then by all means, throw the book at him.

You made a number of factual inaccuracies

First to deal with this

ace baiting by the Reverand Al and jesse jackson or the black panthers

Why do you put all the black activists together? DO they represent the same view in your mind? And what is 'race-baiting'? Definition please

The police report indicates that he was injured.

We have gone over this in this thread multiple time before. Injuries are irrelevant unless we know who had the right of self defense which we do not.

eye witnesses that were there at the scene backed up the Zimmerman story.

And eye witnesses who do not. Including TM's girlfriend and also videotape.

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join