It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by spacedog1973

Bro, you don't even know me to say I don't know what thug culture is. I know pretty well what it is. I used to roll with thugs until I grew up, playa.
For reals, check out my city on my avatar bro. I'm smack dab in the middle of straight thuggery.

if you despise racism like you say, where were you on the thread about the white boy getting gas poured on him and getting lit on fire? Or the British dude that got killed by blacks.

*sigh*

hypocrisy runs rampant, especially with racists.

smh
edit on 3-4-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

You don't have to use 'thug language' to define who you are on a thread. Its what you type that makes this clear no matter ' who you rolled with'.

As for hypocrisy, maybe you want to check out when i joined and when these threads I was supposed to enter into started. sigh

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973

Bro, you don't even know me to say I don't know what thug culture is. I know pretty well what it is. I used to roll with thugs until I grew up, playa.
For reals, check out my city on my avatar bro. I'm smack dab in the middle of straight thuggery.

if you despise racism like you say, where were you on the thread about the white boy getting gas poured on him and getting lit on fire? Or the British dude that got killed by blacks.

*sigh*

smh

You don't have to use 'thug language' to define who you are on a thread. Its what you type that makes this clear no matter ' who you rolled with'.

As for hypocrisy, maybe you want to check out when i joined and when these threads I was supposed to enter into started. sigh

Yeah, you missed about 2 black on white murder threads.

I heart you.

*sigh*

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973

*sigh*

smh

Yeah, you missed about 2 black on white murder threads.

I heart you.

Was I a member then? no? I don't think so. Also, what bearing has this to do with this case? Its a false-equivalencey to make comparisons where none exist. What distinguishes this case from many other race offences is that the perpetrator is known and was initially let free until the parents involved social media. Unless these other cases mirror that, they are just one of many other crimes.
edit on 3-4-2012 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

SM2

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Originally posted by SM2

reply to post by Annee

Yep. Some people just can't believe that Treyvon could possibly be COMPLETELY innocent and the only VICTIM (well, the family/friends are too) in this crime. He was black so of course has to hold SOME responsibility.

America 2012....shaking my head.

I am open to the possibility that Mr.Martin was completely innocent. I am, however, also open to the possibility that Mr.Zimmerman could also be innocent, and the shooting was in self defense. You have to look at it objectively. Leave emotion out of it. It is a tragedy that the kid was shot, however, none of us were there, so we do not know what actually happened. All we can do is look at the information given to us. Now, with that said, it would seem that the actual facts that have been presented, the facts, not the race baiting by the Reverand Al and jesse jackson or the black panthers, but the actual facts, would indicate that this is a case of self defense. The police report indicates that he was injured. eye witnesses that were there at the scene backed up the Zimmerman story. The 911 call everyone heard was doctored by the media, admittedly. He was arrested and taken to the station for questining, then released due to a lack of evidence to charge. Now, if the grand jury does find that the evidence THEY are presented with is enough to charge the man, then by all means, throw the book at him.

Im only going to address on point you made that is wrong.

If they arrested him that night...he would have been booked into the jail. Where is that booking information? Police do not arrest and 'un' arrest. Here is video that may be able to help you understand.

I know you will discount it because Al Sharpton is in it, it still remains information about the case that you will ignore.

Trayvon Killing: State Attorney Norm Wolfinger & Sanford Police Should Be Investigated For Racism

Well, like i have stated before, if you are handcuffed, you are arrested. If you can leave on you're own free will, then you are arrested. He was cuffed and taken into custody.....that is arrested end of story. You are booked only if you go to jail. There is a difference here. If you are arrested and not charged, you were still arrested.

Now, the video with Al Sharpton. Well, yes I will discredit that. How am I supposed to take anything this man says seriously? All he does is get paid to further fan the racial flames. That is all he does, move from place to place spreading more racial malcontent. I suppose you want me to also take seriously the black panthers? When it comes to hate groups and individuals that represent the same interests I.E Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, The Black Panthers, La Raza, KKK, Bobby Rush (former black panther) etc I tend to not listen to a single hate filled word the morons speak, as they have proven themselves idiots.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Soo, all teenage kids are trouble makers, get suspended from school, use drugs, attack people and post racial epitaphs on social networking sites?

How many teenagers have your raised?

I raised my two and half the neighborhood. They all hung at our house. They all called me "Mom". Funny - - when I run into them today and they introduce me to someone - - they have to ask my name - - because they only know me as "Mom".

The 2 I had the most trouble with - - - are now both successful business men today. A couple of the quiet "goody goodies" - - became the wild ones.

I also have an 18 year old grandson I helped raise.

Do all kids/teens experiment? Yeah - - I'd say the majority of them do. Even the "innocent little Christians" (I could tell you some stories).

In past generations it was smoking behind the tool shed.

Each generation has their "thing". A 17 year old today that has not tried "smoking" would be in the minority.

Obviously you have not read many teen Facebook pages.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well the tab stands now at Zim 1,Tray 0 and will stay that way until at least Tuesdays Grand Jury beginning.....and under[current]USLaw Zim is presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law and a lot of folks better get used to it...anyone taking any sort of action without taking that into consideration will be placing themselves in the line of fire..their own little stand your ground dramas ...and in this case it will clearly be their fault for putting themselves there
edit on 3-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Dimocrat ranting

SM2

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by SM2

I am open to the possibility that Mr.Martin was completely innocent. I am, however, also open to the possibility that Mr.Zimmerman could also be innocent, and the shooting was in self defense.

I believe the shooting falls under accident.

Zimmerman is still responsible for creating and escalating a situation that never should have been.

well that all depends. If he did indeed follow mr martin and assault him, then yes, he is guilty on all counts because then the stand your ground law is out. If however, he followed him, approached him, then left the encounter, he is not responsible legally. Once he attempted to retreat, by going to his truck, his duty of responsibility is now over, as he attempted to retreat. The use of physical force is not justified by words, so Mr Zimmerman, if his statement is accurate, did not put mr martin into a stand your ground situation. mr martin should have at that point either deescalated the confrontation or removed himself from it, instead, he followed (allegedly) mr zimmerman to his vehicle then proceeded to attack him (allegedly), if that is the case, the Mr Zimmerman was within the law to use deadly force, if the he was in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. I would say that having one's head slammed into the ground and being punched in the face repeatedly (allegedly) as meeting that definition.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SM2

Originally posted by SM2

reply to post by Annee

Yep. Some people just can't believe that Treyvon could possibly be COMPLETELY innocent and the only VICTIM (well, the family/friends are too) in this crime. He was black so of course has to hold SOME responsibility.

America 2012....shaking my head.

I am open to the possibility that Mr.Martin was completely innocent. I am, however, also open to the possibility that Mr.Zimmerman could also be innocent, and the shooting was in self defense. You have to look at it objectively. Leave emotion out of it. It is a tragedy that the kid was shot, however, none of us were there, so we do not know what actually happened. All we can do is look at the information given to us. Now, with that said, it would seem that the actual facts that have been presented, the facts, not the race baiting by the Reverand Al and jesse jackson or the black panthers, but the actual facts, would indicate that this is a case of self defense. The police report indicates that he was injured. eye witnesses that were there at the scene backed up the Zimmerman story. The 911 call everyone heard was doctored by the media, admittedly. He was arrested and taken to the station for questining, then released due to a lack of evidence to charge. Now, if the grand jury does find that the evidence THEY are presented with is enough to charge the man, then by all means, throw the book at him.

If they arrested him that night...he would have been booked into the jail. Where is that booking information? Police do not arrest and 'un' arrest. Here is video that may be able to help you understand.

I know you will discount it because Al Sharpton is in it, it still remains information about the case that you will ignore.

Trayvon Killing: State Attorney Norm Wolfinger & Sanford Police Should Be Investigated For Racism

Well, like i have stated before, if you are handcuffed, you are arrested. If you can leave on you're own free will, then you are arrested. He was cuffed and taken into custody.....that is arrested end of story. You are booked only if you go to jail. There is a difference here. If you are arrested and not charged, you were still arrested.

Now, the video with Al Sharpton. Well, yes I will discredit that. How am I supposed to take anything this man says seriously? All he does is get paid to further fan the racial flames. That is all he does, move from place to place spreading more racial malcontent. I suppose you want me to also take seriously the black panthers? When it comes to hate groups and individuals that represent the same interests I.E Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, The Black Panthers, La Raza, KKK, Bobby Rush (former black panther) etc I tend to not listen to a single hate filled word the morons speak, as they have proven themselves idiots.

You are booked and mug shot taken any time you are arrested. Where is the mug shot? What do you mean you are only booded if you go to jail? He was at the jail. You are booked when you are arrested...you are charged when you are arrested...so if you say he was arrested and 'un' arrested what was he arrested for that they 'un' arrested him from?

That shows your prejudice. It was Al Sharpton's show but it was a person not related to Al Shaprton at all offering the information. So if Zimmermans attorney said something on Al Sharpton's show I would expect you to discount that too, right?
You are grouping people together unfairly, again showing your prejudice.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
A whole nother week until Grand Jury...I predict this thread will
Hit 300 pages of rabid speculation like the first 165..I can't wait

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit

I'm sure you will add your own personal brand of rabidness to add to the numbers

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SM2

Originally posted by SM2

I am open to the possibility that Mr.Martin was completely innocent. I am, however, also open to the possibility that Mr.Zimmerman could also be innocent, and the shooting was in self defense.

Zimmerman is still responsible for creating and escalating a situation that never should have been.

well that all depends. If he did indeed follow mr martin and assault him, then yes, he is guilty on all counts because then the stand your ground law is out. If however, he followed him, approached him, then left the encounter, he is not responsible legally. Once he attempted to retreat, by going to his truck, his duty of responsibility is now over, as he attempted to retreat. The use of physical force is not justified by words, so Mr Zimmerman, if his statement is accurate, did not put mr martin into a stand your ground situation. mr martin should have at that point either deescalated the confrontation or removed himself from it, instead, he followed (allegedly) mr zimmerman to his vehicle then proceeded to attack him (allegedly), if that is the case, the Mr Zimmerman was within the law to use deadly force, if the he was in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. I would say that having one's head slammed into the ground and being punched in the face repeatedly (allegedly) as meeting that definition.

We do not know what happened.

We do know Trayvon would still be alive if Zimmerman had stood down as "told" by 911 dispatcher and waited for Legal Authority.

That FACT is still a FACT.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It's one thing to have a discussion and speculate based on your thoughts of what has happened. There's nothing wrong with discussing controversial topics or current events as they unfold.

It's completely different when your theories and speculation are nothing but assumptions based on your distaste towards a fellow member of the human race.

Black v. White
Democrats v. Republicans
Religion v. Atheists
Christianity v. Islam
Gay v. Straight
Smokers v. non-smokers
Pepsi v. Coke

Always a divide somewhere for everything. When will it come to a point when we can all just be what we want?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

It's one thing to have a discussion and speculate based on your thoughts of what has happened. There's nothing wrong with discussing controversial topics or current events as they unfold.

It's completely different when your theories and speculation are nothing but assumptions based on your distaste towards a fellow member of the human race.

Black v. White
Democrats v. Republicans
Religion v. Atheists
Christianity v. Islam
Gay v. Straight
Smokers v. non-smokers
Pepsi v. Coke

Always a divide somewhere for everything. When will it come to a point when we can all just be what we want?

the treyvon folks have repsectfully
made their case and the zimmerman folks have also.
This is a ongoing story and the *special prosecuter
could come out at anytime and let us know something.
We have been able to circumvent the MSM and post
all and credible information on the case, very important
fighting the info war. Although I believe treyvon is not innocent
because of assaulting zimmerman and zimmerman IS innocent
i do respect the treyvon folks and they get to have their comments
heard too. people don't like it, get out

SM2

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You are booked and mug shot taken any time you are arrested. Where is the mug shot? What do you mean you are only booded if you go to jail? He was at the jail. You are booked when you are arrested...you are charged when you are arrested...so if you say he was arrested and 'un' arrested what was he arrested for that they 'un' arrested him from?

That shows your prejudice. It was Al Sharpton's show but it was a person not related to Al Shaprton at all offering the information. So if Zimmermans attorney said something on Al Sharpton's show I would expect you to discount that too, right?
You are grouping people together unfairly, again showing your prejudice.

Ok, so now I am prejudiced because i simply will not lend any respect to a proven racist? really? You see how stupid that is right? I am grouping racists together as racist so that makes me prejudiced? get real.

On the arrest thing, really? have you been arrested? Do you know anything about how the law works other than what you saw on law and order last night? One more time, for the hard headed. If you are handcuffed and held against your will, you are under arrest. They can arrest you and hold you for up to 48 hours without charges. He was not in jail, he was placed into custody (arrested for the learning impaired) and questioned. He was not jailed, two different things. You can be arrested without going to jail. As a matter of fact, you can be arrested, charged, indicted and STILL not go to jail, depending on the case. Your mug shot is taken as you are booked into jail. You do not get booked until you are charged and placed in jail.

SM2

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SM2

Originally posted by SM2

We do not know what happened.

We do know Trayvon would still be alive if Zimmerman had stood down as "told" by 911 dispatcher and waited for Legal Authority.

That FACT is still a FACT.

First off he was not "told" to not follow. It was stated that they did not need him to, or something along those lines. Secondly, 911 dispatchers are NOT law enforcement officers. They are city or county employees depending on the locality. This REQUEST did not carry the weight of law. Him continuing the surveillance of Mr.Martin did not cause the shooting. What caused the shooting was either Mr.Zimmerman, or Mr.Martin assaulting the other physically which lead to the fight, which lead to the shooting. Now, common sense would say that he should not have followed, i probably would not have, but that was his decision. You can not say that him following him is what caused the shooting. That was not justification for Mr.Martin to allegedly attack mr zimmerman, not from a legal standpoint.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

and under[current]USLaw Zim is presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law and a lot of folks better get used to it...
edit on 3-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Dimocrat ranting

clearly not true. When one uses the "self-defense" defense, it is up to that person to prove that the shooting was lawful.

It really is the only law in america which requires one to prove that they are innocent.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
[clearly not true. When one uses the "self-defense" defense, it is up to that person to prove that the shooting was lawful.

It really is the only law in america which requires one to prove that they are innocent.

What>>>???
It does not matter what charge they bring
against you your innocent until proven guilty,
what they are doing right now, and must do
to charge zimmerman is prove he did NOT act
in self defense. If there is no evidence that he did
NOT act in self defense they can not charge him!!
You never have to prove your innocent that is a bold
face bs'er.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SM2

Nobody ask you to respect Al Sharpton. Shoot the messenger much?

Yes I have been arrested. 3 times.So yes I do know a little about how the law works, just like the guest on Al Sharptons show that you refuse to believe just because of where the message was presented.
If you are handcuffed and held against your will you are kidnapped, unless you are arrested. If you would have watched the video and listen to the guest you would have known that it is a very important issue about the handcuff and the legalities of that. Watch the video it is explained very well, again, even if you don't like the messenger. Placed into custody and arrested are not the same thing. Maybe you should watch a little more law and order, maybe you would know at least a few basic things.

Im done arguing with you. You have proven you don't have the capacity to understand even the very basics of the law or this case for that matter. If you discount factual legal information just because of the messenger then we can't have a conversation/debate.....your mind is closed and thats like talking to a brick wall.

link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

face bs'er.

You apparently do not understand what the presumption of innocence means. Zimmerman is guilty of killing Martin. He admits it. He is certainly not "innocent." The question is whether or not the killing was justified.

link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
[clearly not true. When one uses the "self-defense" defense, it is up to that person to prove that the shooting was lawful.

What>>>???
face bs'er.

Thats simply not true. If, by admission, a person shoots another person, they HAVE to prove it was lawful, and investigators have to approach it as though it is a potential crime. They have already admitted to committing the act. They must now PROVE that it was legal.

Learn the law, or at least, some logic.
edit on 3-4-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join