It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yup, scared enough to pummel him.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

What part of why didn't he pass Zim going TO the store are YOU missing?If Zim had of seen him leaving then he would have known he belonged there,hence kid sneaked out because he was up to no good....my idea is as plausable as yours,like it or not.....you've tried and convicted Zim already and you hate anything that might shift the results...like the kid being a thief on the hunt

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by spacedog1973

TM wasn't living there. He was staying at his dads fiance's house while on a 10 day school suspension (remember they said he was a good student?) . So, he could've been casing the neighborhood (which people will do at night, I see it in my neighborhood in the summer when all the project kids are coming back from the YMCA) which coincidentally had a rash of burglaries before the incident at hand.
edit on 3-4-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

Do you not understand what 'living there' means? Thats exactly what he was doing. HE WAS LIVING THERE. He was living with his father regardless of the reasons why. And in case you don't know what a 'good student is' which it seems you don't, a good student is measured over the course of their term in school, not by incidents which lead to suspension or detention etc.

What you think you see and what is reality are two different things.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973
It was a picture of Trayvon Martin. THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT FALSE.

When the police (or media) ask you for a picture of your kid. You give them the fist available.

OR your favorite that is displayed somewhere in the house.

That is natural. No one was trying to deceive anyone by using that particular picture of Trayvon.

My God - - your son has just been shot dead. What picture would YOU grab?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Here you can see the predicted routes that both took. IN this picture, you can see where GZ's car was in relation to TM's body. Its pretty clear that TM was followed by GZ.

Right. And I believe he was in his car when he first made the 911 call.

Then you can hear him running (because he is out of breath) - - at which time the dispatcher asks him if he is pursuing - - and then tells him not to.

So he pursued him quite a ways.

Here is the map you can see how zimmerman went to see
the street sign after treyvon ran, but he did not run home
he ran hid in a bush waited for zimmerman to come by
so he could prance like a cat on a mouse.

link   

When the police (or media) ask you for a picture of your kid. You give them the fist available.

That is natural. No one was trying to deceive anyone by using that particular picture of Trayvon.

My God - - your son has just been shot dead. What picture would YOU grab?............,,The one that doesn't show him with his hat on sideways flashing gang signs or flipping the camera the finger of course...my point exactly....y'all gonna riot and burn with the panthers when they let Zim go for lack of probable cause?

edit on 4/3/2012 by Homedawg because: (no reason given)

link   

TM lived with his mom, occasionaly wouldn't go home for days, at the time of the accident he was s t a y i n g at his dads fiance's. Not living there, staying.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by Annee

What part of why didn't he pass Zim going TO the store are YOU missing?

I don't understand the purpose of the question. It doesn't even make any sense. Its not relevant.

I suppose the street in front of the complex has traffic going both ways. They came in from different directions.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
reply to post by pizzanazi75

because when you want to nail someones hide to the wall you do not allow personal statements to enter the fray. You give no evidence of impropriety upon the investigation.

Its also called coloring the witness..lol

big impact - apa

try reading this

The guidelines' introduction states, "During the past 20 years, research psychologists have produced a substantial body of findings regarding eyewitness evidence," that offers the legal system a "valuable body of empirical evidence."

The 38 pages of recommendations call for, for example:

Interviewing a witness with open-ended questions and avoiding questions that would lead the witness. Researchers have found that open-ended questions can elicit much more information, but police tend to ask few open-ended questions and to interrupt witnesses who try to give narrative answers. On the other hand, studies have found that leading questions can change what the witnesses have to say.

Having only one suspect at a time be in a line-up and ensuring that "fillers" be people who fit the general description the witness has given. Researchers concluded that line-ups with more than one suspect increase the probability of a mistaken identification being taken seriously. And if fillers in a line-up don't look like the general description, the witness is likely to pick the suspect if he looks most like that description.

Telling the witness that the perpetrator may not be in the line-up. The research indicates witnesses sometimes feel it is their job to pick the person who looks most like the perpetrator.

doing it on purpose makes it a witch hunt... and is illegal-

witness tampering

Witness tampering is harming or otherwise threatening a witness, hoping to influence his or her testimony.

threats implied-

as are the potential threats from the public...

Again why is the media slowly changing its base still no answer... could it be that they overblew a story with falsehoods....

Let me ask you a hypothetical question..

What happens if Zimmerman is innocent and it is proven...

what will happen...?

The Americans who happen to be black...

The news media...

I have a bad feeling about this... someone will be hurt over this and it may get ugly....

If you think I haven't offered evidence to there being police impropriety you haven't watch any of the videos Ive posted. Just based on the one paragraph you quoted from your link it says 'Interviewing a witness with open-ended questions and avoiding questions that would lead the witness.' ... its been reported that police have corrected witness statesments. Telling witness they didn't hear or see what they reported. One witness said she heard Treyvon yelling and the officer corrects her and tells her 'no that was zimmerman screaming'..impropriety.

But that is beside the point...you said what the investigator did was unconstitutional.....it wasn't. He is allowed to tell a witness his personal feelings. He never gave her any evidence of the case just how he felt it was going and where it should go. That is not illegal.

Someone already has been hurt by this, you forget him in all your zimmerman defending, his name was Treyvon Martin.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

They would grab the photo of their still-virgin son at the age of 28 (Because he hasn't found the right woman yet) still wearing his prom suit (because thats what respectable children wear at all times) and holding a copy of the bible in one hand, whilst a crucifix in the other, to ward off the temptation of illicit drug use.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

TM lived with his mom, occasionaly wouldn't go home for days, at the time of the accident he was s t a y i n g at his dads fiance's. Not living there, staying.

If you want to play stupid semantics with me, fine. He was living with his father at the time. Thats what you say to a question of 'where are you currently living'.
edit on 3-4-2012 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Here you can see the predicted routes that both took. IN this picture, you can see where GZ's car was in relation to TM's body. Its pretty clear that TM was followed by GZ.

Then you can hear him running (because he is out of breath) - - at which time the dispatcher asks him if he is pursuing - - and then tells him not to.

See the difference?

I presented a picture of the route it is THOUGHT that both parties took, becasue as you might realise, WE DON'T KNOW.

But here, old pops, presents his as FACT. smh

link   

They would grab the photo of their still-virgin son at the age of 28 (Because he hasn't found the right woman yet) still wearing his prom suit (because thats what respectable children wear at all times) and holding a copy of the bible in one hand, whilst a crucifix in the other, to ward off the temptation of illicit drug use.

I know. I can't remember the incident - - but my kid was missing once.

I gave the police whatever was in the frame closest to me.

What? I'm going to go into their Facebook and print out some pic they made to show off to their friends?

Its enough to make you crazy.

link   
reply to post by kimish

Are you God, are you a magical mind reading being from another dimension? Then how the hell do you know he was casing houses.

Here im gonna play the same game, Zimmerman was a under cover serial killer on the hunt.

Zimmerman had a thing for young boys and wanted to actually rape Treyvon...

See how stupid that looks?

OK then stop saying Martin was casing houses when you dont know!
edit on 3-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I don't understand the purpose of the question. It doesn't even make any sense. Its not relevant.

I suppose the street in front of the complex has traffic going both ways. They came in from different directions.

Lets do this again.... If he had of passed Zim going out,Zim would have known him coming in,,,he obviously didn't...that didn't happen...so if he slipped out then it's possible he was doing something crooked,an angle Zims lawyers need to explore....when you sneak around people think you are sneaky

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Lets do this again.... If he had of passed Zim going out,Zim would have known him coming in,,,he obviously didn't...that didn't happen...so if he slipped out then it's possible he was doing something crooked,an angle Zims lawyers need to explore....when you sneak around people think you are sneaky

Durrr.... they won't explore it, because even though they are representing Zimmerman, they aren't rabid. We have no knowledge of when GZ parked his car in the place it was in. It is conceivable that he was driving, since its a car. And you know, they tend to move.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

So zimmerman needed to go see the street sign when he was in the neighborhood watch in a neighborhood with 2 street names manybe 3....why on earth would he need to look at the street sign? That is such a weak argument and stupid one.

There is absolutely no evidence that Treyvon hid in a bush .... you just want it to be that way.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Forget it.

This is a waste of my time.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Forget it.

This is a waste of my time.

Its not the people that you are speaking to, its the multitude of people that read these forums that you reach out to.Some members, some not. Its important to show a non rabid alternate view and convince people who aren't so entrenched to consider facts lucidly, which clearly many members of this forum are unable to do.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I presented a picture of the route it is THOUGHT that both parties took, becasue as you might realise, WE DON'T KNOW.

As the evidence shows us right now
He would of ran if he felt that
threatened..

The fact of the matter is he got pissed off
at zimmerman checking him out, when zimmerman
got out of the suv to check the road sign treyvon
thought he was tough and attacked zimmerman.

HE WASNT AFRAID FOR HIS LIFE OR HE WOULD OF RAN!!!

Treyvon picked a fight with the wrong guy
and paid for his life.

Zimmerman had everyright to fire on treyvon
after treyvon ambushed him..
now the MSM is just spinning it twisting turning
it and you people just love tyranny because you
eat this BS up like flies on a poop patty..

SHAME ON YOU FOR CONVICTING THIS MAN
TRYING TO HANG AN INNOCENT PERSON...

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join