It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
You're wrong. Him following absolutely did cause the shooting. Answer this for me. Had he not followed would the shooting still have happened?
edit on 3-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

Yes
Zimmerman was not following treyvon
he went to see what street he went down
to tell the dispatch and cops when they got there.
When he was walking back is when treyvon
jumped out behind a bush and abushed zimmerman.
Zimmerman then had to defend himself

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Annee

Your second that third FACTS are actually your own personal speculations.
Do not make facts out of opinions.

Let's bring over what I posted.

FACT: you DO NOT KNOW what happened.

FACT: Zimmerman created and escalated a situation that resulted in a death.

FACT: Zimmerman took the law into his own hands - - even after being told to "stand down".

FACT: Zimmerman attended a seminar/meeting about Neighborhood Watch - - - and was told "Observe - Report - do not Engage.

I'll wait for the trial.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

i don't think zimmerman can get a fair trial now. Too much pressure to see him do jail time. Looks like there could be riots if he's found not guilty.

sad but if it goes to trial i expect him to do 2-4 years

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by Annee

i don't think zimmerman can get a fair trial now. Too much pressure to see him do jail time. Looks like there could be riots if he's found not guilty.

He should at least get something for Vigilantism - - that created a situation resulting in a death.

Stand Your Ground - - is for defense. That was not defense.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Oh it could have absolutely made a difference. They would have notified him that the guy thought he was a suspicious character, they might have called Zimmerman back, and it would have changed the course of the case afterward and shown he was concerned.

So in a minute to 2 minute span Treyvon needed call 911, explain what was going on, then the 911 operator has to figure out that zimmerman has already called in and track down his phone number and then call him back. that is absolutely absurd. the 911 operator never would have told treyvon 'hey hold on why I call this man back and tell him to stop following you'.....911 would have said they were dispatching an officer....

You can not be serious with that ridiculous argument. Its just plain absurd.

And if Zimmerman was concerned for Treyvon in any way why did he walk away from him, as reported by several witnesses, and not try to offer him any aid. If he isn't a cold blooded killer he should have continued to yell for help and used that red jacket of his to try and stop the bleeding. He should have been screaming 'call and ambulance I need help.....' he didn't do those things....he calmly got up, and walk away from the body....Zimmerman is nothing but a coward and a liar....and a killer.

link   

Originally posted by Annee

FACT: you DO NOT KNOW what happened.

link   

reply to post by Annee

If the evidence came out he was following treyvon and not looking for the sign
I wouldn't bitch if he got 3 years but
to try and charge this man with murder?
To try and take his head? No i do not agree
with that and if it goes to trial now, I don't
see how he could get a fair trial either.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420
We do not know who created and escalated.

Its on the 911 recording.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

reply to post by Annee

If the evidence came out he was following treyvon and not looking for the sign
I wouldn't bitch if he got 3 years but
to try and charge this man with murder?
To try and take his head? No i do not agree
with that and if it goes to trial now, I don't
see how he could get a fair trial either.

Tell me this....why on earth would he need to look for a street sign in that neighborhood? It only has 3 streets max...and it may only have 2 actual street names......but he had been neighborhood watch....captain at that...and you're telling me he didn't know the names of the streets?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

What would have happened if Zimmerman kept driving his truck and never stopped? What would have happened if he had simply asked Martin if he was okay or needed help?

We know who created it. As far as escalating it to a fight, that remains to be seen. If Martin did attack, I don''t believe Zimmerman needed to use deadly force on him as he was unarmed and Zimmerman walked away with barely a scratch. He was the one with the gun, he made the decision to discharge it and kill Martin.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Yes we do.

Zimmerman only took the law into his own hands if his story is false.

He got out of his car and pursued someone he already deemed a criminal. Its on the 911 tape.

I don't care what happened after he made the decision not to heed the words of the dispatcher.

Zimmerman is responsible for the decision he made. That decision resulted in someone dying.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by peck420

What would have happened if Zimmerman kept driving his truck and never stopped? What would have happened if he had simply asked Martin if he was okay or needed help?

We know who created it. As far as escalating it to a fight, that remains to be seen. If Martin did attack, I don''t believe Zimmerman needed to use deadly force on him as he was unarmed and Zimmerman walked away with barely a scratch. He was the one with the gun, he made the decision to discharge it and kill Martin.

We know for a fact Zimmerman attended a seminar/meeting about Neighborhood Watch.

He deliberately with intent - - - broke every single rule taught in that seminar/meeting.

His decisions and actions are what created the situation resulting in death.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Ah, so you know what the Sanford Police and FBI do not know?

They may find out, but they do not currently know.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Ah, so you know what the Sanford Police and FBI do not know?

They may find out, but they do not currently know.

Nice attempt at twisting.

Moving on.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The only one twisting is you.

You constantly throw up opinions and state them as fact. Quite frankly it is disgusting.

If half the things you claim as fact were true, Zimmerman would already be in custody and this thread wouldn't exist.

If you have facts, post them with sources.

Until then you can take your opinions and move along, while the rest of us await actual facts from confirmed sources...like the FBI.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Didnt Casey Anthony get a fail trial? Sure seems like it, and that case was just as exposed if not more so from what ive seen. So shut the hell up about Zim cant get a fair trial.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Actually she is posting facts, had Zimmerman sat his fat ass in the truck none of this would have happened. That is a undeniable fact. Zimmerman defenders need to accept it and move on

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
Tell me this....why on earth would he need to look for a street sign in that neighborhood? It only has 3 streets max...and it may only have 2 actual street names......but he had been neighborhood watch....captain at that...and you're telling me he didn't know the names of the streets?

Could of been numerous reasons,
how do you know and how can
you prove he did not know the street signs name?

I have lived in gated complexes and DIDN'T know
every street it is very POSSIBLE
edit on 3-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
reply to post by peck420

Actually she is posting facts, had Zimmerman sat his fat ass in the truck none of this would have happened. That is a undeniable fact. Zimmerman defenders need to accept it and move on

Does not make him guilty of murder.
accept that and move on

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
they have video of him walking into the police station with no injuries
www.youtube.com...

two other witnesses to say he was lying
www.youtube.com...

the fact that people would believe a man shot a 17 year old in self defense and also that its ok for him to do this, just so white people dont seem racist is disgusting. i expected more from this website i am so disappointing

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join