It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by itsmethegoat

Ok, so now Trayvon knew he had a gun? I doubt he did. In any case, I really doubt Zimmerman was the first to throw a punch. He may have called him a vulgar name and I think that is what set this kid off. I think the kid picked the wrong time to be a hard a$$.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by pizzanazi75

The police report says his back was wet and he was bleeding from the head and nose. I don't think he did a quick draw on the guy. I think the guy got him down and Zimmerman was losing the fight. He pulled it and shot.

I just don't see how you can say this was a quick draw unless you don't believe the police report. If that's the case then I can't debate the issue from that angle.

Because there is testimony of witnesses that say they saw 2peopl 'wrestling'...heard the shots and saw zimmerman get up...not from under Treyvon....get up from a kneeling posititon, added to mary cutcher who says when she came out Zimmerman was standing, straddled, over treyvon holding the gun.... which contradicts Zimmermans story..he couldn't have been under Treyvon, shot him, got no blood on his clothes, and then rolled Treyvons body off of him to be found face down with his hand under him....pointing away from the concrete he says his head was just being beaten on.....

...and yes I do question the police report as do the lawyers for Treyvon. There is evidence to show that at the very least information was added to the report after it was initially filed, and if that is the case then the whole report comes into question. One of Treyvons lawyers discussed it on, I believe, Al Sharptons show.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TruckDriver69

Even IF you didn't know someone had a gun. Say they were just being oddly suspicious, and following you around. To me it's a sign of bad things to come, call it intuition or whatever you wish, but I wouldn't be comfortable with someone doing it to me, and would be highly defensive. Anyway, the point of this is that he killed a child and nothing is going to come of it. The scuffle, whatever happened isn't even the issue. A member of the young generation was killed, point and match. That's the ONLY issue..

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Oh come on... This was no child. He looks like a man in any recent picture I have seen. What you are saying is any teen thug can run wild assaulting anyone and we can't protect ourselves? I will shoot any thug that even tries to assault me and I am not going to ask for ID before I do it. Are you living in reality?

Ive seen the pictures taken 9 days before he died that have been shown on the news and such....and all I see is a baby faced teenager. I for the life of me, can not understand where people are getting this 'thug' image ... even the pics that came out that were not of Treyvon that they made out to be so thuggish were very innocent teenage pictures.

I don't get what seemed to be scary about that boy. George Zimmerman must be a coward. And If i was the concealed weapons folks I'd be distancing myself from the nut Zimmerman as much as I could. what the saying 'birds of a feather flock together' ... something like that......mind boggling

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

So my theory holds from what you describe here. You run like hell! I have had to do that a few times in my life when the hairs stood up on the back of my neck. The kid was shot on top of Zimmerman. Witnesses testified they saw Zimmerman get up from the lawn.

If he would have ran he would be alive today. He just turned and decided to fight. He was an idiot.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
reply to post by popsmayhem

hey pops if zimmerman gets convicted will you rally the troops in favor of zimmerman no matter what the evidence suggests or will you accept the judgement as fair and unbiased?

The only troops that have been rallied
is AL's million moron march.
It is a no win situation when
the media is allowed to
try people with false edited 911 tapes,
leaked* videos which are a misleading,
old out dated pictures to paint the picture
they want painted. People that are marching
for treyvon don't care about evidence they were
told black people are not safe and fed lies from the
get go. However it turns out im not going to riot.
I would rather have a memorial for treyvon with
a few friends have skittles and tea served.
As it stands right now, emotions are running
wild and the media is playing on them.
With what evidence we have now they would
only charge him to make people feel better
which is not really justice at all now is it?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Ok, so now Trayvon knew he had a gun? I doubt he did. In any case, I really doubt Zimmerman was the first to throw a punch. He may have called him a vulgar name and I think that is what set this kid off. I think the kid picked the wrong time to be a hard a$$.

Zimmerman didn't have to throw a punch. Whats to say he didn't just grab Treyvons arm and try and stop him from running, and thats when the scuffle started? Why is it that Treyvon had to have thrown a punch? You can show aggression and start an altercation without a fist being thrown.

why would you doubt Zimmerman would throw a first punch? He has past that involves 3 incidents that can be considered violent and he was once sentenced to anger management by the courts.....why would you not think a person with that history is capable of throwing the first punch? Why does he get all the benefit of the doubt?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

If you believe Zimmerman's story that Martin was grabbing for it, then, yes, he knew he had a gun.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I think the victim had a hot head and he turned to confront someone asking a question in a way that may have been vulgar or insulting. Maybe Zimmerman instigated him verbally? Maybe that provoked a physical assault by the Trayvon. I think the kid had a chip on his shoulder and decided that Zimmerman was an easy target.

so that meant he should die?

Maybe Zimmerman grabbed him, or shoved him....could that be possible?

Zimmerman seems like the one with the chip...he likes to play cop, that is his chip.
edit on 2-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I guess I can't debate that. If Zimmerman, the witnesses and the police are lying then I guess Zimmerman will get away with it!

Come on.. This was an altercation and I highly doubt the police are lying when they describe the condition of Zimmerman when they arrived. I fond it really a stretch to believe what you are saying here.

There is nothing wrong with running. He was a hot headed punk like most teenagers these days. He just picked the wrong block to display the idiocy.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I suppose Zimmerman could have grabbed him but I highly doubt it. I think Zimmerman may have called out a vulgar insult associated with African Americans and that set this kid off. That is what I really think happened. Does that give the kid justification to launch a physical assault? Absolutely not.

People really need to think before the leap. This kid, IMO did not.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I guess I can't debate that. If Zimmerman, the witnesses and the police are lying then I guess Zimmerman will get away with it!

Come on.. This was an altercation and I highly doubt the police are lying when they describe the condition of Zimmerman when they arrived. I fond it really a stretch to believe what you are saying here.

There is nothing wrong with running. He was a hot headed punk like most teenagers these days. He just picked the wrong block to display the idiocy.

Truckdriver69, few in the thread have said it better and not with fewer words, guess that's like hitting the nail right on the head. Good for you!!!

People pack weapons in Florida by law. It has made many think before they leap.
Trayvon Martin didn't think, and picked a fight he paid for with his life
edit on 2-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yet, curiously, no witness statement or the police report prove who started the altercation, yet you've all jumped to the conclusion that Martin was completely at fault and Zimmerman had every right to shoot him dead. The witness statements and Zimmerman's story are consistent that they got into a scuffle. That's it.

I can't quite grasp it but I'll keep waiting to see what happens.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is what I really think happened...

Zimmerman: "What are you doing here? Where are you going?"

Trayvon: "None of your business" Turns to walk away...

Zimmerman: "Get out of my neighborhood N*****"

Trayvon turns and launches an attack. Zimmerman shoots him as he is being pummeled by Trayvon.

It makes it a bad situation all around and Zimmerman is probably a punk but he won't be prosecuted with the evidence at had.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You do know Zimmermans father is a retired magistrate judge don't you? that means connections and that would explain why the state attorney (who has temp. stepped aside) is the one who made the decision not to charge zimmerman against the advice of the lead investigator.

And the police report says zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and the nose....it doesn't list any severity of that bleeding, but as we can all surmise it was not life threatening because he did not seek medical attention. he was 'treated' by SFP at the scene in the back of a police cruiser....but we have yet to see any report by that department yet.......

Its disgusting how you keep saying things about Treyvons demeanor when none of us know anything about it.....like he was 'a hot headed teenager'....how do you know that? You don't. We do know that Zimmerman wanted to be a cop, and called 911 multiple times on suspicious black males in the neighborhood in the past and was carrying a concealed weapon, not to mention we know an unarmed teenager is dead by his hand, yet you seem to want to blame the teenager and assume things about him you couldn't possibly know. Pretty disgusting. ....

there is also nothing wrong with sitting in your car and letting the real cops do their jobs...there is no embarrassment in that either....thats what zimmerman should have done.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

Not so... I think Zimmerman has plenty of skin in the game. I just think Trayvon launched the physical attack. That is what I think. Not what I know...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

No, I don't know he was a hot headed teenager but I know if you just glace over at some of these "teenagers" they will launch into a verbal diatribe if not an outright physical assault. I have seen it at stop lights more than once and I just keep looking then drive away.

I know the type. You on the other had seem to know him and his demeanor on that night very well. I am speculating but you know the facts huh? I think he was a hot headed punk.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I suppose Zimmerman could have grabbed him but I highly doubt it. I think Zimmerman may have called out a vulgar insult associated with African Americans and that set this kid off. That is what I really think happened. Does that give the kid justification to launch a physical assault? Absolutely not.

People really need to think before the leap. This kid, IMO did not.

Why do you highly doubt it? Because Zimmermans past sure screams to me he is most likely the aggressor.
And it better not come out that Zimmerman called him a racial slur, then it turns into a federal hate crime which is much worse for him. He is lucky that 'f'ing coons' comment isn't more clear.....because if it was crystal clear that is what he was saying he would most likely already be facing those charges.

And it may be up for debate, but in Florida with Stand your Ground laws if Zimmermam called Treyvon a racial slur that may allow him to 'stand his ground'....the racial slur would be the start of the confrontation...and that would make zimmerman the guilty party even if treyvon started a physical altercation....so I believe you are way off on that.

There you go again, saying 'People really need to think before they leap. This kid, IMO did not.' ....again all the blame on Treyvon and Zimmerman holds no responsibility to you. Very telling.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

No, I don't know he was a hot headed teenager but I know if you just glace over at some of these "teenagers" they will launch into a verbal diatribe if not an outright physical assault. I have seen it at stop lights more than once and I just keep looking then drive away.

I know the type. You on the other had seem to know him and his demeanor on that night very well. I am speculating but you know the facts huh? I think he was a hot headed punk.

And what do you think Zimmerman was?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I think Trayvon created his own demise by turning and launching the attack. You seem so angry here.
I am speculating which is what we do here.

Do you really think Zimmerman just walked up to the kid and shot him?
He wasn't this young pup you and every other Trayvon sympathizer makes him out to be. In fact you lay all the blame at Zimmermans door step and you have no evidence to back it up.

I take your opinion for what it is... Just more speculation.

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join