It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker808
reply to post by pizzanazi75

its like this is a game of poker to some people...and everyone is supposedly holding the high hand

Gutman broke the story of the existence of a recording of a conversation between Trayvon Martin and his girlfriend, “Deedee”, that took place moments before Martin was shot

edit on 2-4-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

He has a recording of the girlfriend of a coversation the he, the journalist, had with her about the phone call she had with Treyvon the night he was killed. He interviewed the girlfriend over the phone and he recorded that. From Treyvons own lawyers there is no tape of the final phone call between the Treyvon and his girlfriend. If there was she would have given it to the lawyers.

Here is clip where Treyvons lawyer state very cleary around 6:30.....'no it was no taped'....referring to the last call between Treyvon and his girlfriend.

The tape you are trying to refer to is the journalist tape of his phone call with the girlfriend.

Trayvon's Lawyer: Zimmerman is "vigilante"
edit on 2-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by hdutton
I have not taken the time to read all the other replies to this post but there is one question which I have got to ask.

Under Florida's "Stand your ground law" is it not possible That Trayvon Martin had a right to stand his ground if he felt treatened by someone following him as he walked through the night?

Where do you draw the line between someone standing their ground by being aggressive with their bare hands, fists, and defending themselves by carrying a 9mm handgun?

Would not the actions of someone following you make them the "primary aggressor" and open them up to your defending yourself by whatever means you had available?

If a stalker where to be considered an agressor, it may be a good thing for Zimmerman that Martin did not have a gun.

edit on 2-4-2012 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

Ok, well then treyvon stood his ground with an armed man.

If your dumb enough to stand your ground against an armed man
who did not lay a hand on you and HIT THEM when they did not touch you
make sure they don;t have a gun.. Starting a fight with someone
who never hit you is wrong.
That armed man can stand his ground and shoot you.
Treyvon should of had a gun he was going to stand his ground..
If they both were standing there ground treyvon lost the fght
sore loosers?
edit on 2-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

treyvon couldn't have a gun. he was 17. so you are wrong again....and if treyvon had had a gun and gunned him down you would have called him a thug, yet he gets gunned down and you still call him a thug. he can't win for loosing with people like you.

Zimmerman shouldn't have had a gun he has an unstable past with his temper.

We don't need people walking around armed on the streets. A gun for home protection is fine, but allowing people to walk the streets with concealed weapons is exactly why situations like this happen.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by SM2

But it was dark, Mr Martin had no way of seeing the gun. He did not know that Mr.Zimmerman was armed, unless Mr Zimmerman brandished the firearm

My only issue with the gun is that, according to Zimmerman's own statement, Martin was trying to get it from him. So how would Martin have known about it?

Its called a Concealed Carry Holster

Street lamp maybe?

That implies Zimmerman took out his gun prior to any physical confrontation...

No actually it means zimmermans story would hold up
since treyvon went for the holstered gun after he ambushed
him.
it means treyvon ambushed him, saw the gun, went for it
while on top of zimmerman and got shot.. If zimmerman had
the gun out before hand with his hands being used now holding
the gun, how could he fist fight treyvon???
Please people think before you troll

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

No actually it means zimmermans story would hold up since treyvon went for the holstered gun after he ambushed him. it means treyvon ambushed him, saw the gun, went for it while on top of zimmerman and got shot.. If zimmerman had the gun out before hand with his hands being used now holding the gun, how could he fist fight treyvon??? Please people think before you troll

You sure do like to come up with some stories. So when did Trayvon find the time and free hand to go for this holstered gun as he was bashing Zimmerman's head into the pavement over and over?
This is getting ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

well according to his judge father...the gun was 'exposed' during the scuffle and treyvon's sharp eyes spotted in the dark and went to grab for it and said 'your gonna die tonight'......notice this comes from his judge father...

another problem with daddies interview is he says that they were on concrete and treyvon was beating his head on it....well treyvon was found with his head toward the building and his feet toward the concrete.....

It could not have happened the way daddy says it did.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN FATHER SPEAKS ABOUT TRAYVON MARTIN MURDER

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

yeah its convenient for zimmerman that TM said "you are going to die tonight" if thats not in the police report im very skeptical about that ever being said.

Its possible with all the negative press etc that he feels the need to embellish his story and try make his position safer.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well, I hope for Zimmerman's sake, he doesn't decide to "embellish" his story if he ever goes before a jury.

If he "embellished" once, he's done it before and he'll do it again.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

No actually it means zimmermans story would hold up since treyvon went for the holstered gun after he ambushed him. it means treyvon ambushed him, saw the gun, went for it while on top of zimmerman and got shot.. If zimmerman had the gun out before hand with his hands being used now holding the gun, how could he fist fight treyvon??? Please people think before you troll

You sure do like to come up with some stories. So when did Trayvon find the time and free hand to go for this holstered gun as he was bashing Zimmerman's head into the pavement over and over?

The ambush is when he went for it, he ran to get zimmerman to follow him
NOT RUN HOME, if treyvon ran to get away he would of
went home. HIS G/F even told him to let it go
remember cooler heads prevail.
They were on grass so explains zimmermans head
not being as bad as if his head would of been slammed on concrete.
He could not get the gun out of the holster so he started hitting him
slamming his head.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by SM2

But it was dark, Mr Martin had no way of seeing the gun. He did not know that Mr.Zimmerman was armed, unless Mr Zimmerman brandished the firearm

My only issue with the gun is that, according to Zimmerman's own statement, Martin was trying to get it from him. So how would Martin have known about it?

Street lamp maybe?

him.

You do realize that if this asshole hadn't played cop, none of this would have happened, right?

We don't know how the confrontation played out. All we know is that some of the things Zimmerman and his lawyers claim are demonstrably not true...like the scream for help. Either way, it warrants a trial.

Chasing down people because you believe they're "suspicious" will eventually backfire and shouldn't be allowed. Those neighbourhood watchmen aren't pros, they aren't cops.

If some guy follows me at night, I would probably always try to run even given I Thai box. Why? Because I'm not a retard risking my health! But Trayvon was 17 years old...so it's quite possible that he tried to stand his ground against what he thought was a threat. You know..."stand your ground laws".

In the end it was Zimmerman who caused this entire mess because as an untrained wanna-be cop he probably frightened a kid walking home from buying Skittles. A kid who wasn't clever enough to just run away (not that running away would have helped, Zimmerman was clearly running after him).

I'm amazed at you defending the guy with the gun even after it's clear the scream for help wasn't true, and that they recalled the ambulance (so Zimmerman couldn't have had serious injuries), and Trayvon's body being completely unharmed apart from the gunshot. Are you gonna keep your avatar pic if Zimmerman's found guilty?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

yeah its convenient for zimmerman that TM said "you are going to die tonight" if thats not in the police report im very skeptical about that ever being said.

Its possible with all the negative press etc that he feels the need to embellish his story and try make his position safer.

You would think if he is telling the truth then his father, the JUDGE, would say 'no, son, the truth is always better, no need to embellish'.....its not helping his position, unless he wants to go to jail lol

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

the tape you are trying to refer to is the journalist tape of his phone call with the girlfriend

i wasnt trying to, that is exactly what i was refering too

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

slamming his head.

You are assuming again. Who ever said he ran to get zimmerman to follow him? So now you are saying Treyvon actually set up Zimmerman from the get go?

Zimmermans dad says zimmerman was getting his head hit on the concrete and when he went to try and get in the grass that is when the gun is exposed. So you can't move the fight from the concrete to the grass to fit his limited, if any injuries.

I think you have created a scenario in your head and at this point you don't even know what you have heard, read, or made up. It is just a jumble in your head. You will twist anything that supports zimmermans guilt.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

slamming his head.

So what is the story then? Was Martin hitting his head on concrete, as seems to be claimed all over, or on grass? It seems that your explanations are starting to contradict each other.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
wait a minute is someone actually suggesting that trayvon set up and ambush?whilst armed with some soda and skittles?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by metamagic

slamming his head.

So what is the story then? Was Martin hitting his head on concrete, as seems to be claimed all over, or on grass? It seems that your explanations are starting to contradict each other.

This was mentioned over 27 pages ago without a reply , also where is trayvons blood on zimmerman?again unanswered

would wet grass be considered life threatening?

edit on 2-4-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

slamming his head.

and let me just point this out about the screams. how many armed men do you know that scream for there life when running from and unarmed teenager? isn't that the point of carrying the gun? I mean really, and if he was screaming why wouldn't he continue to scream after he shot or at least dial 911 back. He did still need help right? Why did he walk away from Treyvon....I mean if he isn't a cold blooded killer he should have felt immediate remorse and tried to get Treyvon help, right? the threat for sure was gone.....
.and look at the video tapes, he doesn't seem to upset for having shot a teenager 36 mins earlier.....or in any physical pain

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon

Originally posted by metamagic

slamming his head.

This was mentioned over 27 pages ago without a reply , also where is trayvons blood on zimmerman?again unanswered

would wet grass be considered life threatening?

edit on 2-4-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

Absolutely.....if you live in candy land. you would melt.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by SM2

Street lamp maybe?

him.

It's funny that you're calling me the troll cause I choose to make up my own mind.

There is no proof that Martin ambushed Zimmerman.

And there is certainly no proof that Martin beat Zimmerman up so badly that justified shooting him.

Chances are Zimmerman was the instigator of the confrontation despite being told to hold back, as witnesses attest to the shouting match, and the 911 call attest to advising him to back off.

Chances are even greater that Zimmerman displayed an uneven application of force by discharging his weapon, which is consistent with his previous arrest for domestic violence and battery of a police officer.

What's even more questionable are the allegations by witnesses that Zimmerman was on top of Martin and not the other way around.

But we're supposed to believe that Martin magically ambushed Zimmerman for no reason from a bush.

yeah. ok.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker808

the tape you are trying to refer to is the journalist tape of his phone call with the girlfriend

i wasnt trying to, that is exactly what i was refering too

The tape of his GF - - is an interview with the GF.

It is not a tape of the GF and Trayvon's cell phone conversation.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
oh boy i'm watching the news right now and it is being reported that the feds have invaded sanford florida in the gated community they are going door to door interviewing people asking if people have seen anything, what they know, what they have heard plus asking about george zimmermans background, they are taking pictures of the scene, CSI was there, they are fully investigating the case and i am very happy to hear this.

also george zimmermans credibility will take a huge hit if the audio tape will be admissable in court and the experts are able to testify that those voices heard on the tape yelling is not zimmeman, because it will make him out to be a liar since he claimed that it was him screaming on the audio.

lets just all breathe a sigh of relief now that the case is being fully investigated. now lets just hope that there can be closure for everyone involved and that with the extent of this investigation that it will be resolved and all our questions be answered.

zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty and lets see what happens if and when this goes to court i will be watching with popcorn in hand!!!!

edit on 2-4-2012 by conspiracy nut because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join