It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Well, we will never know because he is dead but we can speculate. Based on my experience with punks like this with the "The Man" is keeping me down attitude, all you have to do is glace over at them and they launch. This kid launched in the wrong neighborhood and I think that's why everyone is so angry.

If he was killed in a black neighborhood by a black person for the exact same reason, this would be a non-issue. Because he was killed by a white guy in a white neighborhood its a big deal. The self righteous indignation is just silly.

I will say its fun to watch some here just absolutely lose their head over this.

1)What is your basis for grouping this kid with "punks like this"?
2)You are again simply speculating and passing it off as fact. Can you prove that "this kid launched"?
3)Black neighborhood? Dont look know, your colors are showing...
4)Im glad you can find this funny....maybe next time it will be your kid. Then Ill talk about how fun it is that you are upset about it.

Again, never before has a topic shown people more clearly for what they are....
edit on 2-4-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Now you are back peddling, I see

If I told you I was a hillbilly living in the Appalachian mountains of Kentucky playing a banjo would you think otherwise? Explain to me why the witnesses collaborated with Zimmerman's story? Are you saying they are liars? Are you saying the police are racist's in on a conspiracy with the witnesses and zimmerman as well?

Zimmerman was stupid for following the kid but that does not in any way mean he murdered him. I trust the witnesses and cops in giving them the benefit of the doubt. I see no logic in accusing the man of murder. There is NO evidence to come to such a conclusion.

edit on 2-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I'm not saying the kid was wrong doing that. I am saying he was wrong when he stopped walking and decided to launch an attack. He engaged and he shouldn't have. You don't engage someone when you don't have the tools to back it up. I hope its a lesson a lot of these "tough guys" learn from this.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

I'd challenge you to find ANY child of the current generation who does not have some sort of photo along these lines. Or that hasnt smoked pot. Are they all little degenerate gangsters?

never has a topic showed people's true colors like this one...

No kidding. Facebook pix are to impress their friends. They think this kind of stuff is really cool.

My church going white grandson has a pic of him flipping the camera off.

We go into the granddaughter's Facebook and remove anything we don't like - - - but some of the stuff her schoolmates post is really over-the-top.

This is teen stuff - - - not thug stuff.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I'm not saying the kid was wrong doing that. I am saying he was wrong when he stopped walking and decided to launch an attack. He engaged and he shouldn't have.

You don't know that's what happened.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Now you are back peddling, I see

If I told you I was a hillbilly living in the Appalachian mountains of Kentucky playing a banjo would you think otherwise? Explain to me why the witnesses collaborated with Zimmerman's story? Are you saying they are liars? Are you saying the police are racist's in on a conspiracy with the witnesses and zimmerman as well?

Zimmerman was stupid for following the kid but that does not in any way mean he murdered him. I trust the witnesses and cops in giving the man the benefit of the doubt. I see no logic in accusing the man of murder. There is NO evidence to come to such a conclusion.

1)Where did i back peddle? Please, tell me, and Ill explain my stance more clearly, You have already proven your comprehension skills lack, so i understand if i need to use smaller words.

2)The 'witnesses' did not. More lies.

3)No evidence....sure enough. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Course, the grand jury thinks there is enough to look deeper into it, but hey. Unknown Soldier says there is none, case closed

still only proving that you WANT him to be at fault.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I'm not saying the kid was wrong doing that. I am saying he was wrong when he stopped walking and decided to launch an attack. He engaged and he shouldn't have. You don't engage someone when you don't have the tools to back it up. I hope its a lesson a lot of these "tough guys" learn from this.

Why wont you answer the questions i posed to you?

This, again, is nothing but mere speculation on your part.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Exactly

Zimmerman was stupid for following the kid "should have let the cops deal with him" if he was doing anything wrong

Trey Martin was stupid for lunging at him and going for his gun. He cold have kept walking and ignored him or just ran a block or two. I am sure the kid could outrun Zimmerman

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I can't prove anything. I am speculating, just like you are or do you have facts? You seem to think he was a golden child. We know his history and background from MSM reports. That is where you are getting your information right!:

All speculation on my part of course but I know I am close to the truth when I "speculate" he was an angry African American kid with a slavery complex that was drilled into him by his parents and "The Man" wasn't going to ask him anything.:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Exactly

Zimmerman was stupid for following the kid "should have let the cops deal with him" if he was doing anything wrong

Trey Martin was stupid for lunging at him and going for his gun. He cold have kept walking and ignored him or just ran a block or two. I am sure the kid could outrun Zimmerman

so then, explain to me why the "stand your ground" law wouldnt have applied to Trey in this case...because it absolutely would. Meaning he would have been lawful in attacking Zimmerman *IF* he did. Meaning Zimmerman was STILL unlawful in the shooting, even *IF* the story went the way you claim.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I can't prove anything. I am speculating, just like you are or do you have facts? You seem to think he was a golden child. We know his history and background from MSM reports. That is where you are getting your information right!:

All speculation on my part of course but I know I am close to the truth when I "speculate" he was an angry African American kid with a slavery complex that was drilled into him by his parents and "The Man" wasn't going to ask him anything.:

1)What have I speculated? More lies on your part.
2)I never stated he was a golden child. More lies on your part.
3)How do you "know" that you are close to the truth? More lies on your part.
4)How do you know he had a slavery complex? More lies on your part.

At least you are consistant...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

reply to post by pizzanazi75

Ok give me a break! Go back to nursery school already. Learn the sticks and stones rhyme and learn to run. Get over yourself... "He was attaked via a verbal assult" LOL
I have been called names and I never once felt my life was in danger! You are funny!

"fighting words" such as the "N" word, are absolutely considered an assault in american law.

Nice try though.

Mostly only black people are calling each other N_GG_R, how come they can? Are they special? Different? How come they can say it and nobody else on the planet can?
This disturbs me greatly
There is not a black man or woman born in the United States in the last 100 years that can claim they are a slave more that anyone else.
I am white and a veteran. Yet I have less opportunity. WHY?

Why do you want to use the N word? Who would you direct it at?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Yep, I can run faster scared than anyone pissed off. I think Zimmerman is a morally bankrupt idiot for even approaching the kid. He had his own agenda. The bottom line is the kid should have been taught how to communicate better, even in the face of any perceived bigotry.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I see an innocent teenager in that picture. I still for the life of me can't understand what you are seeing that is supposed to instil fear in me. What do you see in that pic that makes you fearful?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

1)Where did i back peddle? Please, tell me, and Ill explain my stance more clearly, You have already proven your comprehension skills lack, so i understand if i need to use smaller words.

Adhominem attack: when losing an argument make condescending remarks

Yes they did
www.abovetopsecret.com...

3)No evidence....sure enough. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Course, the grand jury thinks there is enough to look deeper into it, but hey. Unknown Soldier says there is none, case closed

The Grand jury is catering to the mas outcry to appease them. Not because there is a case at all imo

quite the contrary

I do not care who is guilty. I care about the FACTS and the TRUTH.

Bottom line

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Well, if you can't see it you are not human unless you relate to the gansta image that photo portrays. Frankly, if I saw him coming I wold cross the street. Most likely, if I was in his neighborhood I would run. Again, we live in the real world. Not some lala land where people don't have manners or street smarts.

link   

An innocent, like it or not, that is a fact, an innocent teenager was gunned down for no reason

Innocent? Oh yes what a sweet innocent little boy LOL

Treyvon is not innocent because of
some goofy pictures, he is not innocent
because last time i checked assault was a crime
treyvon is not innocent in THIS case.

link   

Adhominem attack: when losing an argument make condesending remarks

Yes they did

Adhominem attack: when losing an argument make condesending remarks

Yes they did
www.myfoxtampabay.com...

The Grand jury is catering to the mas outcry to appease them. Not because there is a case at all imo

Bottom line

The Grabd jury is catering to the mas outcry to appease them. Not because there is a case at all imo

quite the contrary

Bottom line

1)you claimed i was backpeddling. Why wont you back that claim up and tell me what I backpeddled on, as opposed to dodging the challenge?

2)There are multiple witnesses, not all corroborate zimmerman. Nice try though.

3)Yes, because the grand jury always investigates things that have absolutely no case at all and are cut and dry

4)Not true. If that were the case, you would not be speculating with everything you say.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

An innocent, like it or not, that is a fact, an innocent teenager was gunned down for no reason

Innocent? Oh yes what a sweet innocent little boy LOL

Treyvon is not innocent because of
some goofy pictures, he is not innocent
because last time i checked assault was a crime
treyvon is not innocent in THIS case.

Proof?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

No, I am just not displaying the out right anger you are displaying here. I think the reason everyone is so mad about this is because it shows you cannot prey on people in FL. I really don't understand your anger here. The police report says Zimmerman was bloodied. The "Teenager" did that and then got shot.

I am not jamming this down your throat. Your'e perception on what a debate is or what speculation means and how you handle yourself reminds me of an angry "teenager"...

What outright anger have I shown? Please show me some examples. You can't.

The only person who did any preying that night was zimmerman. And that statement is very telling about who you are.

How do you know Treyvon bloodied him? can you prove that?

And you remind me of an ignorant toddler (see i can do it too)....if you only want to try and underhandedly insult me you can start a separate thread for that. I have only discussed the case, in a debate fashion, from the start. I have offered my points and answered counter points that is what a debate is. I know its tough to defend such a ludicrous position but attacking me personally doesn't change this case.

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join