It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

and let me just point this out about the screams. how many armed men do you know that scream for there life when running from and unarmed teenager? isn't that the point of carrying the gun? I mean really, and if he was screaming why wouldn't he continue to scream after he shot or at least dial 911 back. He did still need help right? Why did he walk away from Treyvon....I mean if he isn't a cold blooded killer he should have felt immediate remorse and tried to get Treyvon help, right? the threat for sure was gone..... .and look at the video tapes, he doesn't seem to upset for having shot a teenager 36 mins earlier.....or in any physical pain

And on top of that, why, if his life was so in danger, wouldn't he just pull the gun to get Trayvon to stop? I mean, I know if I had a gun to my head, I would stop what i was doing. Why did he feel the need to shoot instead of just pulling the gun and say, "Hey, step off!" Or why did he not aim for a non-lethal body part? Heck, he could have shot it into the air to stop him.

If the gun was not already out of the holster and he was able to get the gun out and pull the trigger, he was not as helpless as he would like us to think he was.

He had PLENTY of opportunities to NOT kill this person.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
oh boy i'm watching the news right now and it is being reported that the feds have invaded sanford florida in the gated community they are going door to door interviewing people asking if people have seen anything, what they know, what they have heard plus asking about george zimmermans background, they are taking pictures of the scene, CSI was there, they are fully investigating the case and i am very happy to hear this.

also george zimmermans credibility will take a huge hit if the audio tape will be admissable in court and the experts are able to testify that those voices heard on the tape yelling is not zimmeman, because it will make him out to be a liar since he claimed that it was him screaming on the audio.

lets just all breathe a sigh of relief now that the case is being fully investigated. now lets just hope that there can be closure for everyone involved and that with the extent of this investigation that it will be resolved and all our answers be answered.

zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty and lets see what happens if and when this goes to court i will be watching with popcorn in hand!!!!

Threatening with riots, and mob rule is an injustice.
The MSM has spun and lied making justice
impossible. This has been made out to be
a race thing. Love to put him on trial
with an all black jury now that is justice
I am more interested in WHAT he would
be charged with if it is took to trial.
Murder or Manslaughter.
If it is not murder it will not be
enough for anyone they want his head.
they will still threaten to riot and riot
no matter what the outcome is justice
served or not if the outcome they want
is not served which is zimmermans head.
Can't win either way.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

After that post, not a lot to add. There will be an investigation finally and there will be closure. The one thing that the publicity of this case has done is to ensure that the FBI (if they are the ones leading the investigation) will do it by the book and totally even handed because they know the eyes of the world on them -- their reputation is at stake. They know they cannot afford even the slightest error in this investigation.

For me, this thread is done.

edit on 2-4-2012 by metamagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

and let me just point this out about the screams. how many armed men do you know that scream for there life when running from and unarmed teenager? isn't that the point of carrying the gun? I mean really, and if he was screaming why wouldn't he continue to scream after he shot or at least dial 911 back. He did still need help right? Why did he walk away from Treyvon....I mean if he isn't a cold blooded killer he should have felt immediate remorse and tried to get Treyvon help, right? the threat for sure was gone..... .and look at the video tapes, he doesn't seem to upset for having shot a teenager 36 mins earlier.....or in any physical pain

And on top of that, why, if his life was so in danger, wouldn't he just pull the gun to get Trayvon to stop? I mean, I know if I had a gun to my head, I would stop what i was doing. Why did he feel the need to shoot instead of just pulling the gun and say, "Hey, step off!" Or why did he not aim for a non-lethal body part? Heck, he could have shot it into the air to stop him.

If the gun was not already out of the holster and he was able to get the gun out and pull the trigger, he was not as helpless as he would like us to think he was.

He had PLENTY of opportunities to NOT kill this person.

Thats exactly right. People who carry concealed weapons are a special breed. If he felt his life was in danger he would have made it very clear he had a weapon. Either saying ... careful i have a gun....or by just pulling it out. ...

without a doubt this wouldn't have happened had he never left his car in the first place.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

hey pops if zimmerman gets convicted will you rally the troops in favor of zimmerman no matter what the evidence suggests or will you accept the judgement as fair and unbiased?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I think it would be interesting to know the trajectory of the bullit and the amount of powder burns on TM body.

As i understand it, there was no exit. This is a little strange for a 9mm at close range.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It's looking like the story Zimmerman told the police may be true, even ABC News admits there are marks on the back of his head, in their latest "exclusive" video, they have the "enhanced" version of it and you can see marks on the back of his head:

abcnews.go.com...

I don't take what any media says to be the whole truth, there is always an agenda!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
I think it would be interesting to know the trajectory of the bullit and the amount of powder burns on TM body.

As i understand it, there was no exit. This is a little strange for a 9mm at close range.

I agree, but im not sure we know if there was an exit wound. The autopsy report isn't out and the only who has said anything about it is the funeral director.

He didn't say anything about an exit wound, whether there was or wasn't one. He said the body had been autopsied once he received it, but, it took them 3 days to release it to him because they kept Treyvon listed as a 'John Doe' for 3 days despite the fact that they knew who he was and they can't release 'john doe's'. I would also like to know why they did that. His parents found out the next morning when they reported him missing because no one ever came to notify them. They were told he was in the morgue but listed as a john doe. They had his cell phone and no one tried to contact the parents. This whole thing is nothing but a cover up. They should have just let the lead investigator do his job. Some serious favors were called in for Zimmerman.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
It's looking like the story Zimmerman told the police may be true, even ABC News admits there are marks on the back of his head, in their latest "exclusive" video, they have the "enhanced" version of it and you can see marks on the back of his head:

abcnews.go.com...

I don't take what any media says to be the whole truth, there is always an agenda!

My only problem with this is that the 'marks' only appear in that one frame. As has been pointed out before there are several other points in those videos that give you just as good, if not better angles of the back of his head, yet these 'marks' only appear in the frame from a split second then are gone.

What I see is that his head is slightly turned and that is making a slight wrinkle in his head, and with his hair that short it is causing a ridge which is darkening of that wrinkle, from a shadow effect of the overhead lights. I would think if he had 'wounds' that big on the back of his head, at the very least their would be a medical report from the EMS or SFD, which who is said to have treated him on the scene that night. Or even better, you would think the police would have taken pictures with a real camera with good lighting in the station to document all of his injuries. Like they do for any other crime.

Ill will eat my crow and admit its gashes and wounds once I see those photos. Any other photos taken once he was out of police custody do not count.
edit on 2-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So here for the Zimmerman defenders here is a piece of ammuntion to try and defend your guy a little more....

I still stand by the expert who said ... "There's a huge chance that this is not Zimmerman's voice," said Primeau, a longtime audio engineer who is listed as an expert in recorded evidence by the American College of Forensic Examiners International. "As a matter of fact, after 28 years of doing this, I would put my reputation on the line and say this is not George Zimmerman screaming."....

Analysts: Questions surround 911 call analysis in Trayvon Martin case

Would these tests even be admissible in court and considered evidence?

"It really depends on the individual judge," Hostin said. "In Florida, they are going to conduct a Frye test, the legal test, which asks if the science is generally accepted in the community."

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I think you are correct here in that no confrontation would have taken place if he would have told him he had a gun. Is that required by law? Another question is, did he have time? The way the cop wrote the report, it looks like a good shoot to me. If he had time he should have pulled it. I would have. I really don't think he had time. I think he must have been blindsided. Its either that or the guy didn't fear the gun. In that case he learned a valuable lesson.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Why is no one focusing on the fact that Zimmerman used lethal force against a child. 17 years of age or not, this was a child and that's all that matters. Not that Zimmerman was white/hispanic, or that Martin was black, it's the fact that a child was killed and no one is recognizing that fact. Set aside the racial tensions brought upon by the public and media, and realize that he was just a child. Why was he a thug? Because he was wearing a hoodie? Because he had traces of marijuana in his backpack? Because he was walking at night? Or, is it how the media is portraying it, because he was black? If you want to label a teenager as a thug for wearing a hoodie, or even smoking marijuana, congratulations, you just categorized half of the nations youth as dangerous criminals. Let's just start shooting and killing every teenager that ventures into our neighborhoods. Seems legit.
edit on 2-4-2012 by itsmethegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69

I think you are correct here in that no confrontation would have taken place if he would have told him he had a gun. Is that required by law? Another question is, did he have time? The way the cop wrote the report, it looks like a good shoot to me. If he had time he should have pulled it. I would have. I really don't think he had time. I think he must have been blindsided. Its either that or the guy didn't fear the gun. In that case he learned a valuable lesson.

I don't think its required by law to tell anyone you have a gun if you have concealed weapon permit,

I think he had time, Zimmerman probably had his hand on the that gun ready to draw at any moment, from the time he called 911. His personality suggests he has a need to be an authority figure and he felt he was just an extension to the police and he could do anything he wanted. It appears he was right so far.....

If anything is the HUGE story here is the cover up from the chief of police on up to the state attorney who has stepped aside since overruling a local lead investigator, and i'm really surprised that it is not being discussed more on ATS....you know since this is a conspiracy site and all, but it seems it may be turning into some weird racist site, as of late.

Oh he feared the gun, thats why he is screaming for his life on those 911 tapes. I don't care what anyone says .. who is more likely to scream for there life.....an unarmed teenager being attacked by a stranger or a an armed neighborhood vigilante? Treyvon screamed for his life and no one came to help him. Not even the 'john' who said he ran in his house and locked the door. NO ONE knew of a gun til it went off and yet no one went out to help that boy. That alot about the state of our country right there in and of its self. You can't even yell for help anymore and reasonably expect anyone to help you.

and only a coward shoots an unarmed teenager. ...... only a coward.
edit on 2-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by itsmethegoat

Oh come on... This was no child. He looks like a man in any recent picture I have seen. What you are saying is any teen thug can run wild assaulting anyone and we can't protect ourselves? I will shoot any thug that even tries to assault me and I am not going to ask for ID before I do it. Are you living in reality?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The police report says his back was wet and he was bleeding from the head and nose. I don't think he did a quick draw on the guy. I think the guy got him down and Zimmerman was losing the fight. He pulled it and shot.

I just don't see how you can say this was a quick draw unless you don't believe the police report. If that's the case then I can't debate the issue from that angle.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by itsmethegoat

Oh come on... This was no child. He looks like a man in any recent picture I have seen. What you are saying is any teen thug can run wild assaulting anyone and we can't protect ourselves? I will shoot any thug that even tries to assault me and I am not going to ask for ID before I do it. Are you living in reality?

Are you also going to chase after people before doing so?

And which pictures do you mean, pictures of Trayvon or those fake ones some rightwing blogs produced?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Well good question... No I don't run after someone. Most of the time I am running away...

As far as the pics... You tell me which ones are more recent then? Most of the MSM are running pics of a kid that looks 12 or so..

Edit to Add: I can run faster scared than anyone pissed off.. Its been my motto my whole life!

edit on 2-4-2012 by TruckDriver69 because: motto

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsmethegoat
Why is no one focusing on the fact that Zimmerman used lethal force against a child. 17 years of age or not, this was a child and that's all that matters. Not that Zimmerman was white/hispanic, or that Martin was black, it's the fact that a child was killed and no one is recognizing that fact. Set aside the racial tensions brought upon by the public and media, and realize that he was just a child. Why was he a thug? Because he was wearing a hoodie? Because he had traces of marijuana in his backpack? Because he was walking at night? Or, is it how the media is portraying it, because he was black? If you want to label a teenager as a thug for wearing a hoodie, or even smoking marijuana, congratulations, you just categorized half of the nations youth as dangerous criminals. Let's just start shooting and killing every teenager that ventures into our neighborhoods. Seems legit.

For normal people we know it wasn't about the hoodie. But some people see 'black/brown/yellow skin' and once that hits the brain filter it doesn't matter what said person is wearing ... the color of the skin is the scary element.

Treyvon could have been wearing a McDonalds uniform like Calvin and Zimmerman, and some people on here, would have seen 'thug'.......

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TruckDriver69

So, if someone was following you around, watching every step you take, and then tries to confront you, NOT BEING a law enforcement official, you wouldn't attempt to defend yourself, especially if he had a gun? I know I would, it's a form of self defense, much like you're all preaching Zimmerman used. And yes, it's a child. 17 years of age. Looks aren't an issue here. By your logic, 12 year old girls who attempt to act and dress like adults are in fact full grown women? No, they're children. That's the same logic used in saying that women who dress in tight, sometimes revealing clothes are asking to be raped...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I think the victim had a hot head and he turned to confront someone asking a question in a way that may have been vulgar or insulting. Maybe Zimmerman instigated him verbally? Maybe that provoked a physical assault by the Trayvon. I think the kid had a chip on his shoulder and decided that Zimmerman was an easy target.

new topics

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join