It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 149
105
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


I think Zimmerman is morally bankrupt for even approaching the kid. If he was so concerned he could have followed from a distance. We know why he was following him though.




posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
This is what I really think happened...

Zimmerman: "What are you doing here? Where are you going?"

Trayvon: "None of your business" Turns to walk away...

Zimmerman: "Get out of my neighborhood N*****"

Trayvon turns and launches an attack. Zimmerman shoots him as he is being pummeled by Trayvon.

It makes it a bad situation all around and Zimmerman is probably a punk but he won't be prosecuted with the evidence at had.


See that is where you are wrong again and placing blame on treyvon, even in your made up scene....Treyvon didn't turn around to launch an attack in your scene...he turned around to DEFEND himself from an attacker....calling someone that would constitute that the start of the attack. That is EXACTLY why we have hate crimes laws. Its not always about the racist saying it, those type of words are an attack on an individual whether you can recognize that or not. Like they say, 'those are fighting words'...if you say it, you started it.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TruckDriver69
 


Oh please do tell, why was he following him?



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Ok give me a break! Go back to nursery school already. Learn the sticks and stones rhyme and learn to run. Get over yourself... "He was attaked via a verbal assult" LOL
I have been called names and I never once felt my life was in danger! You are funny!



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Because he was black in a white neighborhood. Why else? It was not normal for black people to be there I guess. Like I said, Zimmerman could have followed from a distance but he decided to ask him what he was doing there. The kid launched on him...



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
See that is where you are wrong again and placing blame on treyvon, even in your made up scene....Treyvon didn't turn around to launch an attack in your scene...he turned around to DEFEND himself from an attacker....calling someone that would constitute that the start of the attack. That is EXACTLY why we have hate crimes laws. Its not always about the racist saying it, those type of words are an attack on an individual whether you can recognize that or not. Like they say, 'those are fighting words'...if you say it, you started it.



BS.. What law can you hit someone
legally for being called a name?
Or looking at you the wrong way?
So it is ok to hit someone for calling
you a name and you can't be charged with
assault? Is there a list of names i can hit people
for calling me?
you people are hillarious
edit on 2-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


I think he is just speculating that, that is indeed the law.. Seems that is what we do here but this person seems to think we need his/her speculation rammed down our throats and then we need to scurry away.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Because he was black in a white neighborhood. Why else? It was not normal for black people to be there I guess. Like I said, Zimmerman could have followed from a distance but he decided to ask him what he was doing there. The kid launched on him...


It is not a white* community
it was a gated apt. complex
with whites blacks and mexicans
mayb even a few asians
edit on 2-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


I think Trayvon created his own demise by turning and launching the attack. You seem so angry here.
I am speculating which is what we do here.

Do you really think Zimmerman just walked up to the kid and shot him?
He wasn't this young pup you and every other Trayvon sympathizer makes him out to be. In fact you lay all the blame at Zimmermans door step and you have no evidence to back it up.

I take your opinion for what it is... Just more speculation.


I am angry. You should be too. An innocent, like it or not, that is a fact, an innocent teenager was gunned down for no reason and not one charge has been brought. Yep, I'm angry. It's a shame you aren't.

I never said I think Zimmerman walked up to him and just shot him. I do think he pursued him and confronted him, and escalated the situation. I do place all blame on Zimmerman, he should have never gotten out of his car. Period. He is at fault. Instead of avoiding conflict he created conflict. That makes him guilty of at minimum some type of manslaughter. I have heard nothing in Treyvons past that would indicate he is anything but a typical American teenager. Sure he may not have been a saint, but he sure didn't deserve to die at the hand of a coward like Zimmerman. There is plenty of evidence to warrant probable cause for him to be arrested, even if you don't want to see it or believe it....the lead investigator saw it that night.....

and Ive never said my opinion was anything more than speculation.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


I think that is why he was followed. Just my speculation. Does that make it ok for the kid to attack him? No it doesn't but its the way the world works. This non-white minority saw a black person in his neighborhood and he decided to follow and the victim decided to launch for any number of reasons.

I know I couldn't walk around in a black neighborhood without being at the very lease "questioned." Again, I am living in the real world here. Not some fantasy land.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The more we learn about Trayvon Martin the more it becomes clear what kind of little monster he was, a criminal in the making. Caught with stolen jewelry in his back pack with burglary tools. Caught smoking dope, aspiring gang member. The reason the media only airs his childhood photos instead of his current thuged out iced out grill in a wife beater would expose what he really was...a little punk. He was probably casing cars looking to steal car radios and hub caps for his gang.

One less criminal off the streets, it's unfortunate this young man took the path of a ghetto b@$tard. But it's another story of broken home/ no father figure and crocodile tears. it is just as unfortunate that Zimmerman is being demonized and hucksters like Jesse Jackson and racists like Spike Lee and Al Sharpton are seeding this event with hate so they may benefit from it "they do it for a living" and have got rich off white guilt strumming the emotions of the sheeple.

edit on 2-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
See that is where you are wrong again and placing blame on treyvon, even in your made up scene....Treyvon didn't turn around to launch an attack in your scene...he turned around to DEFEND himself from an attacker....calling someone that would constitute that the start of the attack. That is EXACTLY why we have hate crimes laws. Its not always about the racist saying it, those type of words are an attack on an individual whether you can recognize that or not. Like they say, 'those are fighting words'...if you say it, you started it.



BS.. What law can you hit someone
legally for being called a name?
Or looking at you the wrong way?
So it is ok to hit someone for calling
you a name and you can't be charged with
assault? Is there a list of names i can hit people
for calling me?
you people are hillarious
edit on 2-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)


Its called Stand your Ground. If you are a black man and someone calls you 'ni**er'...how do you know that in that moment that black man didn't fear for his life or his personal safety.

Here is part of FL SYG ....

He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or

...if someone calls a black man 'ni**er'...that could easily be seen as a need use force to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm...but you will never get that ....



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 



An innocent, like it or not, that is a fact, an innocent teenager was gunned down for no reason


since nobody knows either way on this one.
you might keep a cool head and practice what you preach,
save your emotion until the real story comes out.
you wont get so angry it the mean time


ETA: Mostly only black people are calling each other N_GG_R, how come they can? Are they special? Different? How come they can say it and nobody else on the planet can?
This disturbs me greatly
There is not a black man or woman born in the United States in the last 100 years that can claim they are a slave more that anyone else.
I am white and a veteran. Yet I have less opportunity. WHY?
edit on 2-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Again, you speculate he was innocent!
I doubt he was innocent here. He had an attitude and decided to attack as opposed to just walking away.

I'm not angry. I have enough real genocidal maniacs just south of me in Detroit to be worried / angry about. Maybe those in Detroit should hold a "hoodie rally" for "their own killing their own" before holding a "hoodie rally" for someone who got whacked over 1000 miles away. It's one giant hypocritical culture we have here.

No, I'm not angry at all!



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
I am angry. You should be too. An innocent, like it or not, that is a fact, an innocent teenager was gunned down for no reason and not one charge has been brought. Yep, I'm angry. It's a shame you aren't.

I never said I think Zimmerman walked up to him and just shot him. I do think he pursued him and confronted him, and escalated the situation. I do place all blame on Zimmerman, he should have never gotten out of his car. Period. He is at fault. Instead of avoiding conflict he created conflict. That makes him guilty of at minimum some type of manslaughter. I have heard nothing in Treyvons past that would indicate he is anything but a typical American teenager. Sure he may not have been a saint, but he sure didn't deserve to die at the hand of a coward like Zimmerman. There is plenty of evidence to warrant probable cause for him to be arrested, even if you don't want to see it or believe it....the lead investigator saw it that night.....

and Ive never said my opinion was anything more than speculation.


No one is going to be happy, the people
that are wanting to be made happy
will not be if zimmerman is not
charged with murder, they want his head.
They can't charge you with manslaughter and murder
by inferring that zimmerman shot an innocent boy
is inferring that treyvon was murdered.
You have to admit treyvon is atleast guilty of assault
so that does not make him innocent.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


I think he is just speculating that, that is indeed the law.. Seems that is what we do here but this person seems to think we need his/her speculation rammed down our throats and then we need to scurry away.


Just like we have to hear you ram down our throats your mindless, senseless, ridiculous rants trying to defend a killer of an innocent teenager. I guess you seem to think that only your speculation is the type needed on these boards, but if anyone offers any other speculation they are just ramming down your throat. Jeez.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
I am angry. You should be too. An innocent, like it or not, that is a fact, an innocent teenager was gunned down for no reason and not one charge has been brought. Yep, I'm angry. It's a shame you aren't.

I never said I think Zimmerman walked up to him and just shot him. I do think he pursued him and confronted him, and escalated the situation. I do place all blame on Zimmerman, he should have never gotten out of his car. Period. He is at fault. Instead of avoiding conflict he created conflict. That makes him guilty of at minimum some type of manslaughter. I have heard nothing in Treyvons past that would indicate he is anything but a typical American teenager. Sure he may not have been a saint, but he sure didn't deserve to die at the hand of a coward like Zimmerman. There is plenty of evidence to warrant probable cause for him to be arrested, even if you don't want to see it or believe it....the lead investigator saw it that night.....

and Ive never said my opinion was anything more than speculation.


No one is going to be happy, the people
that are wanting to be made happy
will not be if zimmerman is not
charged with murder, they want his head.
They can't charge you with manslaughter and murder
by inferring that zimmerman shot an innocent boy
is inferring that treyvon was murdered.
You have to admit treyvon is atleast guilty of assault
so that does not make him innocent.


why do i have to admit treyvon is guilty of assault? I have seen no evidence to back that up. you like to believe that because in your mind there is no way that Treyvon could be completely innocent, is there?



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Ok give me a break! Go back to nursery school already. Learn the sticks and stones rhyme and learn to run. Get over yourself... "He was attaked via a verbal assult" LOL
I have been called names and I never once felt my life was in danger! You are funny!


"fighting words" such as the "N" word, are absolutely considered an assault in american law.

Nice try though.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Again, you speculate he was innocent!
I doubt he was innocent here. He had an attitude and decided to attack as opposed to just walking away.

I'm not angry. I have enough real genocidal maniacs just south of me in Detroit to be worried / angry about. Maybe those in Detroit should hold a "hoodie rally" for "their own killing their own" before holding a "hoodie rally" for someone who got whacked over 1000 miles away. It's one giant hypocritical culture we have here.

No, I'm not angry at all!


Who is speculating now? How do you know he had an attitude? That is pure speculation on your part.

Who are these 'genocidal maniacs' you refer too?



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
See that is where you are wrong again and placing blame on treyvon, even in your made up scene....Treyvon didn't turn around to launch an attack in your scene...he turned around to DEFEND himself from an attacker....calling someone that would constitute that the start of the attack. That is EXACTLY why we have hate crimes laws. Its not always about the racist saying it, those type of words are an attack on an individual whether you can recognize that or not. Like they say, 'those are fighting words'...if you say it, you started it.



BS.. What law can you hit someone
legally for being called a name?
Or looking at you the wrong way?
So it is ok to hit someone for calling
you a name and you can't be charged with
assault? Is there a list of names i can hit people
for calling me?
you people are hillarious
edit on 2-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)


Look up "fighting words" in american law.

I do wish people would try at least TRY and understand what it is that they are claiming...



new topics

top topics



 
105
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

log in

join