It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 150
105
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Thanks for backing me up, but you can't explain anything to some of these people about racial issues or the law. They think it is perfectly acceptable to call people those names so in their would its not an assault.....and that is exactly why we need hate crime laws. It's attitudes like that that keep the racial issues going on in this country.




posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Thanks for backing me up, but you can't explain anything to some of these people about racial issues or the law. They think it is perfectly acceptable to call people those names so in their would its not an assault.....and that is exactly why we need hate crime laws. It's attitudes like that that keep the racial issues going on in this country.



It always makes me laugh how bringing up things like FACT makes people run away from a topic...



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Ok give me a break! Go back to nursery school already. Learn the sticks and stones rhyme and learn to run. Get over yourself... "He was attaked via a verbal assult" LOL
I have been called names and I never once felt my life was in danger! You are funny!


"fighting words" such as the "N" word, are absolutely considered an assault in american law.

Nice try though.

Mostly only black people are calling each other N_GG_R, how come they can? Are they special? Different? How come they can say it and nobody else on the planet can?
This disturbs me greatly
There is not a black man or woman born in the United States in the last 100 years that can claim they are a slave more that anyone else.
I am white and a veteran. Yet I have less opportunity. WHY?



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Ok give me a break! Go back to nursery school already. Learn the sticks and stones rhyme and learn to run. Get over yourself... "He was attaked via a verbal assult" LOL
I have been called names and I never once felt my life was in danger! You are funny!


"fighting words" such as the "N" word, are absolutely considered an assault in american law.

Nice try though.

Mostly only black people are calling each other N_GG_R, how come they can? Are they special? Different? How come they can say it and nobody else on the planet can?
This disturbs me greatly
There is not a black man or woman born in the United States in the last 100 years that can claim they are a slave more that anyone else.
I am white and a veteran. Yet I have less opportunity. WHY?


I truly do not understand what your point is. I did not set the "fighting words" laws. But the fact is, they are there. If you dont like them, contact your local lawmakers.

Sitting and whining about it simply makes you sound like a spoiled child.

I guess you can take solace in the fact that if someone calls you a "cracker", that too fits into fighting words. So dont feel too bad, you can be discriminated against too.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 





An innocent, like it or not, that is a fact, an innocent teenager was gunned down for no reason


Innocent? Oh yes what a sweet innocent little boy LOL





It’s becoming more and more evident that 17-teen-year-old Trayvon Martin had fully embraced the anti white black thug culture that is so pervasive here in our country and that is, in fact, largely responsible for rotting the morals of our youth. What could be even more alarming than this? I’ve just learned that the youth’s “no limit nigga” lingo -lingo that was found on his Twitter account – is actually POPULAR slang used by the Florida Black Foot Soldiers when they are talking about what they call “black on white (BOW) reparations protests.’ A references is even found on their Website! For those of you who don’t know, Black Foot Soldier BOW reparations protests are actully black on white robberies. They use lingo like this to mask their support of their support of crime and violence against whites for any reason. What’s most important for us to all remember here? It’s most important to remember that the anti white black thug culture that Trayvon embraced emphatically hates white people and has ZERO respect for whites in positions of authority.

peopleagainst.../2012/03/26/trayvon-martin-florida-black-foot-soldier-link-established-no-limit-nigga-lingo-is-popular-florida -black-foot-soldier-slang-for-black-on-white-bow-crime-trayvon-didnt-like-whites-am/


edit on 2-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 





An innocent, like it or not, that is a fact, an innocent teenager was gunned down for no reason


Innocent? Oh yes what a sweet innocent little boy LOL




Id challenge you to find ANY child of the current generation who does not have some sort of photo along these lines. Or that hasnt smoked pot. Are they all little degenerate gangsters?



never has a topic showed people's true colors like this one...



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


No, I am just not displaying the out right anger you are displaying here. I think the reason everyone is so mad about this is because it shows you cannot prey on people in FL. I really don't understand your anger here. The police report says Zimmerman was bloodied. The "Teenager" did that and then got shot.

I am not jamming this down your throat. Your'e perception on what a debate is or what speculation means and how you handle yourself reminds me of an angry "teenager"...



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 

as stated I am, every day they work and I dont.
its called "affirmative action"

edit on 2-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


So you are saying all 17 year old kids flip off the camera in a iced out grill and wife beater?


I mean Treyvon was tying very hard to fit the stereo type "Then wonders why he is being followed " yet he is some innocent kid that just so happened to do burglaries, umm yeah perfectly normal kid all right


I don't know about you but I certainly don't let my kids act that way and pursue a life of crime and drugs.

This is unacceptable


edit : would you like me to go to facebook and find random photos of teens that do not act/look this way?

edit on 2-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


So you are saying all 17 year old kids flip off the camera in a iced out grill and wife beater?


I mean Treyvon was tying very hard to fit the stereo type yet he is some innocent kid that just so happened to do burglaries, umm yeah perfectly normal kid all right


I don't know about you but I certainly don't let my kids act that way and pursue a life of crime and drugs.

This is unacceptable


I wear a "wife beater" (also known as an undershirt) everyday. I have dozens of pictures of myself in them. Am I a gangbanger degenerate?

You are simply judging someone based on your own bigotry-no, im not talking about skin color. I am talking about the generational gap. Its no different then when long hair was all the rage, and the fuddy-duddies wanted to portray that as a sign of laziness and drug use.

I dont know about you, but I cant judge someone based on a couple of pictures, some rumors, and the fact that he smoked weed.

NONE of those things show that he was a bad person.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier
 


Exactly.. I can only "speculate" he was playing the part of a thug with those two middle fingers at the camera in that wife beater.

I am sure when he an Zimmeran did the dance he was a sweet innocent little child skipping home from the store. That's what some here would have you believe..



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 

as stated I am, every day they work and I dont.
its called "affirmative action"

edit on 2-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)


im still missing your point, if you have one. Simply sounds like you dont like the laws so you wanna whine about them.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Well yes, I can and will judge you based on how you look. Its human nature. I suspect Trayvon saw Zimmerman as an easy target when he decided to launch. Trayvon most likely saw Zimmerman as the "Man" trying to keep him down. Trayvon had his own form of bigotry just like you do...



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Well yes, I can and will judge you based on how you look. Its human nature. I suspect Trayvon saw Zimmerman as an easy target when he decided to launch. Trayvon most likely saw Zimmerman as the "Man" trying to keep him down. Trayvon had his own form of bigotry just like you do...


At least you admit your bigotry.

So wait, you would have me believe that the kid, WHO WAS BEING FOLLOWED, looked at the person following them as an easy target and decided to attack?

Tell me you see the idiocy behind that logic. Please.

But please, keep throwing your "most likely" statements out there....you are proving yourself to be nothing more than a person who WANTS to see the kid as guilty.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


FYI my wife is Hispanic and my daughter IS HALF BLACK oh and most my friends are black I have few Caucasian friends. I grew up in a black neighborhood. So spare me the race card/bigot excuse. We live in a society where people judge you by you appearance. The way you dress, carry yourself. First impressions are important. If you dress like a thug and listen to thug music you will have a mentality of a thug. I know I was one when I was a young man. Like if you went to a job interview dressed like flavir flav would you expect to get the job? The kid was emulating the thug culture and embraced what was around him. I dont blame him for being a goon but his parents like I said. He was a product of misfortune and influence and peer pressure.

But i call it as I see it, and if my daughter brought home a boy like treyvon " a thug" I would flip. He was what he was, a criminal that attacked Zimmerman and tried to take his gun. Deal with it.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Adult in an SUV with a loaded weapon, criminal background, and violent history chases down a minor with no weapon, no criminal background and not committing any crime at night in the rain.

Cops were on their way. Check. Given advice not to follow "suspect." Check.
Knowing this, man with loaded weapon decides to take it upon himself to pursue his unarmed minor anyway.

*something unclear happens here*

Man with gun kills unarmed minor.

Unarmed minor was a no-good punk teenager gangster thug, so he MUST have deserved it. There's just no other explanation.

Yes, it's all so clear to me now. Why didn't I see it before?

edit on 2-4-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


FYI my wife is Hispanic and my daughter IS HALF BLACK oh and most my friends are black I have few Caucasian friends. I grew up in a black neighborhood. So spare me the race card/bigot excuse. We live in a society where people judge you by you appearance. Like if you went to a job interview dressed like flavir flav would you expect to get the job? The kid was emulating the thug culture and embraced what was around him. I dont blame him for being a goon but his parents like I said. He was a product of misfortune and influence and peer pressure.

But i call it as I see it, and if my daughter brought home a boy like treyvon " a thug" I would flip. He was what he was, a criminal that attacked Zimmerman and tried to take his gun. Deal with it.



1)I stated plainly, and flat out, that I wasnt calling you a bigot based on the kids skin color. Glad to see your reading comprehension is up to par though


2)There is no bigger anthem for a bigot than saying "i have black, or gay, or hispanic friends". That doesnt prove anything.

3)Please, prove to me that the kid, who was being followed and harassed, was the aggressor here. Any factual evidence will do.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You walk down the wrong street and you had better be polite. I know if I walked into a black neighborhood, questions would be the last thing that would happen first.

I don't perpetuate or participate in that nonsense but you had better follow the law of the street where ever you go and not act like some spoiled tough hot headed punk. Maybe lessons are learned here for all you hot heads that are so adamant that this "teenager" was a golden child!

edit on 2-4-2012 by TruckDriver69 because: typo



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
You walk down the wrong street and you had better be polite. I know if I walked into a black neighborhood, questions would be the last thing that would happen first.

I don't perpetuate or participate in that nonsense but you had better follow the law of the street where ever you go and not act like some spoiled tough hot headed punk. Maybe lessons are learned here for all you hot heads are so adamant that this "teenager" was a golden child!


SO, walking with some goodies from a convenience store is acting like a spoiled tough hotheaded punk? Can you back that statement up at all?

Again, all i see on here are a couple of people who adamantly WANT the kid to be in the wrong, and therefore are willing to lie to paint it that way. Sad really.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Well, we will never know because he is dead but we can speculate. Based on my experience with punks like this with the "The Man" is keeping me down attitude, all you have to do is glace over at them and they launch. This kid launched in the wrong neighborhood and I think that's why everyone is so angry.

If he was killed in a black neighborhood by a black person for the exact same reason, this would be a non-issue. Because he was killed by a white guy in a white neighborhood its a big deal. The self righteous indignation is just silly.

I will say its fun to watch some here just absolutely lose their head over this.




top topics



 
105
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

log in

join