It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
If the intent was to murder Martin, it seems pretty idiotic to phone 911 prior to this.
just this fact seems to rule out intent and racial motives.
Perhaps Zimmerman made and errors in judgement but his mandate as neighborhood watch seems reason enough to not let Martin out of his sight.
If the black community wishes to point out racial profiling as the crime, perhaps they should look into the real reasons why this may occur.

What is most relevant in this case is the victimhood position as a political tool.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Yet he is so stupid to call the cops prior to a murder you are implying he intended from the start? Get real.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

No one is implying he was thinking of murdering him from the start, maybe he started the fight thinking he could handle the Martin. Maybe he tried to detain him, but saw he was losing and shot..
Martins GF heard him ask why are you following me, and Zimmerman asked what are you doing here..

Shouldn't Zimmerman have identified himself? If martin had ask me that I would have said im the neighborhood watch was just curious if you knew someone who lived here.

Zimmerman had the opportunity to say that but instead asked What are you doing here without even identifying himself!

ANYONE with common sense a cop, security guard who was not in uniform etc would have identified themselves first before asking someone what are you doing here!

Anyways let me ask you this question..

IF it is indeed found out it was Trayvons voice calling out for help will your opinion change?
edit on 1-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

If is was Trayvon's voice calling for help, then it is clearly homicide.
But all the racial sHeit and political band-standing is the real issue hear.
Very unattractive and embarrassing for those who partake.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
Anyways let me ask you this question..

IF it is indeed found out it was Trayvons voice calling out for help will your opinion change?

People already have changed there opinion.
The ones that did change were not the zimmerman folks
it was the treyvon folks who leaned one way
then when more evidence came out and learnt
what we know now weighed the evidence and
came to the only rational explantion
that we have right now, as it stands
there is not enough evidence to charge zimmerman
with murder.. that was the point of this thread,
zimmerman did not commit murder he is innocent of murder.
IF it came out that it was not zimmermans voice
and he was lying i think it will for sure hurt his credibility
with me and other posters, but it is going to take more
then a 50.50 chance with voice analyze. hell we got
a 50.50 guess and with the eye witnesses it
is a possible 100% zimmerman.... i am sticking
with the witnesses for now.
now can you accept that zimmerman is innocent of murder?
edit on 1-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

No one is implying he was thinking of murdering him from the start, maybe he started the fight thinking he could handle the Martin. Maybe he tried to detain him, but saw he was losing and shot..

But isn't murder by intent?

Wouldn't this be Manslaughter?
edit on 1-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes, but others think he should walk and not even be put on trial.

The Zimmerman supporters scream we have him hung already. No no we dont want him hung we want him put on trial, they do not want him to go to trail he is already innocent to them. They think their should be no trail i assume.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com...

Poll: 73 Percent Say George Zimmerman Should Be Arrested

Following the national outcry over the killing of Trayvon Martin and the local police's handling of the shooting, a CNN/ORC Poll national poll details Americans' reactions to the case. The poll found that 73 percent of Americans believe shooter George Zimmerman should be arrested. A month after the shooting, Zimmerman, who claims self-defense, has not been taken into custody. Fifty-five percent said they approve of the Stand Your Ground laws that have are partially responsible for the fact that Zimmerman has not been arrested or charged -- and could keep him from being convicted down the road.

A majority of Americans are following the Martin case, the poll found, and 35 percent said they are paying a "great deal" of attention; 32 percent said they are paying "some" attention. Seventy-six percent of respondents said that participants in neighborhood watch programs should not carry guns, while 22 percent said they should.

Put him on trial and let the jury decide..

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

An indictment in the common-law, is a formal accusation that a person has committed a crime

Clearly those who have the facts so far are not prepared to do this at this stage.

A Jury would have no facts to go on.

Argumentum ad populum is not justice.
edit on 1-4-2012 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rom12345

Maybe they are getting their ducks in a row.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

As they should, but the ridiculous process that this run of the mill event has taken, would all ready seriously compromise a trial by jury,

Obama and Oprah are pretty influential when it comes to public opinion.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Actually it has been implied many times by Pizza and several others. Maybe they weren't aware, but accusing GZ of fabricating the 911 phone call does that. It implies premeditation. Without it their theories don't work.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Exactly. It will really be hard to find 12 people plus alternates that haven't heard something about this case. Not only because of the news, but because of the people who are "so outraged" that they parrot the biased story to everyone they know. Even people that don't watch t.v. are going to hear about it when the President starts talking about it. Then Oprah covers a different group of people.

It is just too biased and too wide spread.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Yes, but others think he should walk and not even be put on trial.

The Zimmerman supporters scream we have him hung already. No no we dont want him hung we want him put on trial, they do not want him to go to trail he is already innocent to them. They think their should be no trail i assume.

Thanks - - and yeah they also keep "yelling" facts.

But then they bring in any and all character assassination of Trayvon - - - which is completely irrelevant.

The only thing relevant in regards to Trayvon is what he was doing that day - at that particular moment. Which was walking to his dad's fiance's house.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com...

Poll: 73 Percent Say George Zimmerman Should Be Arrested

Following the national outcry over the killing of Trayvon Martin and the local police's handling of the shooting, a CNN/ORC Poll national poll details Americans' reactions to the case. The poll found that 73 percent of Americans believe shooter George Zimmerman should be arrested. A month after the shooting, Zimmerman, who claims self-defense, has not been taken into custody. Fifty-five percent said they approve of the Stand Your Ground laws that have are partially responsible for the fact that Zimmerman has not been arrested or charged -- and could keep him from being convicted down the road.

A majority of Americans are following the Martin case, the poll found, and 35 percent said they are paying a "great deal" of attention; 32 percent said they are paying "some" attention. Seventy-six percent of respondents said that participants in neighborhood watch programs should not carry guns, while 22 percent said they should.

Put him on trial and let the jury decide..

I am sorry but we do not put people on trial in America based on popular opinion. That's is why we have laws so people are not lynched based on emotional popular opinion whipped up by media and politicians etc. Especially not with this dumbed down population!

In America we put people on trial if the facts and evidence warrant a trial. In this case they do not. All the reasons I have heard for putting him on trail are nothing more them speculation based on emotional rhetoric with no evidence whatsoever!

It is nothing but an endless parade of people claiming they think he did it maliciously with absolutely no evidence. I would not be surprised though if he is indicted because the stupidity is generational and even a grand jury may have enough stupid people on it to indict him...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Pops,

I'm calling you out.. AGAIN. You have still yet to address any of my questions posed to you. Instead all you do is keep typing out the same tired garbage. What is your agenda here?

You keep referring to this witness who said there was a fight, and tossing aside all other witnesses who go against your agenda. Answer my questions!

You keep stating the voice match was 50/50 and it means nothing. You are 100% WRONG. If it had matched Zimmerman 90% or more then it would be conclusive that it was him on the tape. However it matched only 48%. Do you know what that means Pops? It means it WAS NOT ZIMMERMAN ON THE TAPE CALLING FOR HELP. Get that through your head. Don't say 50/50. Don't say it doesn't mean anything. Don't say two expert voice biometric analysts don't mean anything against your lone witness.

Why don't you discuss Zimmerman's troubled past? You keep talking about how Martin was such a "bad kid" who sold drugs and posed for bad pictures. How about George Zimmerman's assault, not once, but TWICE on police? How about his domestic violence charge? How about the fact that all these charges went away conveniently? How about that his father was a judge and chances are got him off all these charges?

But no, you will NEVER answer any questions that flat out refute any so called proof you have. You just choose to ignore them and keep on typing your garbage.

Mod's... if you want to remove my response and call it a personal attack. Be my guest. Because your right. It IS A personal attack. I am sick and tired of Pops stirring the pot on this site. Only following his agenda and ignoring PROOF. Pops your boy Zimmerman WILL end up being charged for murder. Get used to it.

edit on 1-4-2012 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Exactly. It will really be hard to find 12 people plus alternates that haven't heard something about this case. Not only because of the news, but because of the people who are "so outraged" that they parrot the biased story to everyone they know. Even people that don't watch t.v. are going to hear about it when the President starts talking about it. Then Oprah covers a different group of people.

It is just too biased and too wide spread.

It's not the first and won't be the last.

They may have to move the trial to another location.

I personally don't think Trayvon will get a fair trial in this location.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

In America we put people on trial if the facts and evidence warrant a trial. In this case they do not.

Are you a lawyer? Doesn't matter anyway.

You don't know anymore then the rest of us - - - when it comes to what Facts they have (or don't).

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rom12345
If the intent was to murder Martin, it seems pretty idiotic to phone 911 prior to this.
just this fact seems to rule out intent and racial motives.
Perhaps Zimmerman made and errors in judgement but his mandate as neighborhood watch seems reason enough to not let Martin out of his sight.
If the black community wishes to point out racial profiling as the crime, perhaps they should look into the real reasons why this may occur.

What is most relevant in this case is the victimhood position as a political tool.

Intent can happen on the spur of a moment. A 911 call is not indicative of that.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

There is no polite way to explain what has happened. There is no polite way to explain the reflexive defensive rationalizations by the right-wing media and their right-wing fans. This was a racist killing with a racist cover-up and the right wing's reaction has been virulently and viciously racist. To understand the depth of the right wing's racist depravity, all it takes is to consider the very different reaction to this horror had the races of the victim and his killer been reversed.

I agree with this entirely.

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join