It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

but if he's pinned to the ground getting hit or his head knocked off the ground how long is zimmerman supposed to wait before he can defend himself with his gun? Maybe until he has brain damage?
edit on 1-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Shoonra

Who says he didn't come up with the story til days after? Because the night of they were treating Zimmerman, and even 30 minutes after you can see the cops looking at the back of his head at the wound. So obviously there was a struggle that he recounted immediately.

OMH he told the cop the back of his head hurt or was wounded, what did you expect the cop to do???

Zimmerman may be stupid but he is not naive enough to believe he should not play Mr Hurt Guy to the cops.

Of course he is gonna tell the cops he is hurt even if he isnt so they will put it in their report and look at the areas of so called injury's.
edit on 1-4-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Once yo have proof Trayvon started the altercation and proof that Zimmermans head was being pounded into the pavement come back and ill answer you.

And no Zimmermans word isnt proof of anything.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

reply to post by Shoonra

Who says he didn't come up with the story til days after? Because the night of they were treating Zimmerman, and even 30 minutes after you can see the cops looking at the back of his head at the wound. So obviously there was a struggle that he recounted immediately.

OMH he told the cop the back of his head hurt or was wounded, what did you expect the cop to do???

Zimmerman may be stupid but he is not naive enough to believe he should not play Mr Hurt Guy to the cops.

Of course he is gonna tell the cops he is hurt even if he isnt so the will put it i their report and look at the areas of so called injury's.

Police reports, EMT testimony, witness accounts, AND pictures
show zimmerman WAS injured. It was a lie being fed that he was not
and with all the people coming running out of there house
and the key eye witness who saw right before and after the shooting
all say there was a fight and or zimmerman had injuries no way he had time
to do it to himself

Here he has a a bruise under his eye AND his nose looks crooked like he has been hit

edit on 1-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Proof?

You guys sense of heros is weak. A grown 28 y/o man having to shoot a 140-50 lb boy.

Some hero. Bunch of **ssies

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

well zimmermans account matches one of the eye witnesses who saw TM on top of zimmerman and him screaming for help. If that's true it certainly sounds like hes being attacked. At what point is he allowed to use his gun?
edit on 1-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

i dont think zimmermans a hero I think he was stupid to follow TM. I'm neutral but its an interesting case thats why i follow it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

When he sustains injurys that will show up in a normal video he may shoot.

lol

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

are you being serious?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74

The fact that there was a fight and treyvon was on top of zimmerman
and treyvon had no injuries as per say the Funeral director, it shows to me he was not defending
himself but blatantly BEATING someone to a pulp.

Actually it only shows what a bunch of pussies this fight is being led by in that none of them has ever been in a fight. If I hit your face with 20lbs of force, your face hits my hand with 20lbs of force. When you fight, you get bruised. BOTH OF YOU GET BRUISED. Go wrestle with a kid from the neighborhood at least for crying out loud.

Thanks, that needed to be said. No one who has ever witnessed a true butt kicking or been part of one can in any form of honesty say that video shows a man who got his butt tore up....

You called it right, its a bunch of guys who have never had any altercations and dont know what a bad one looks like.

If so their no way on Earth they could look at that video and claim Zimmerman was in a life threatening one.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

First of all it doesn't matter the law looks at if the person was fearing for their life not whether the level of danger to their life was lethal. Second you cannot tell the extent of injuries just from a visual. As a martial artists for over 30 years and someone who has been in my fair share of street/bar fights along with some professional fights everyone is different. Some people bruise at the slightest touch and look like the got hit by a truck. Others could get hit by a truck be seriously injured and barely seem to have a scratch on them.

Zimmerman had injuries on the back of his head and was bleeding. That is a potential lethal injury right there. However the point is getting your head slammed can cause lethal injury but more important can and should cause you to fear for your life. So do you just let someone continue to slam your head and hope they stop before you are seriously injured or killed or do you in fear for your life or serious injury stop them with the means you have at hand? Just because you are not seriously injured after the fact does not mean you should not have defended your life.

And last but not least. Saying he did not look that bad to me therefore he is guilty is first off against the law and second off stupid as it is not a fact in the case. If you get attacked with a knife and only get a little cut that only needs a band aid but you killed the attacker should we say gee you didn't have to kill him you only got a little scratch so you should not have killed him. Of course not you feared for your life and acted in self defense... Just like Zimmerman did.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

reply to post by pizzanazi75

That is no evidence.
Blood washes off and there is no assurance that he got Trayvon's on him (however it might be hard to see on a red jacket). The video you guys are relying on is very poor quality and you might have been shocked if there was clear good quality footage taken of the same exact moments, you would be shocked by how much more you can see in clear video. You are basing your "evidence" on not seeing any discoloration. There are spots in the video that show very clearly a dark circle on the back of his head. A busted nose would be harder to see.

A blurry video of something you need a clear video/image to see is not what I would call evidence. He could be perfectly clean and still be justified. To use a example if someone was sitting on you raising a rock to smash your head, you would be justified and may come out without a mark. Just an example there, not even hinting that that is a possibility. That video isn't real evidence. I said REAL EVIDENCE.

You argument is completely wrong. If he had blood on his shirt, jacket, pants, or any where else on him the cops in that oh so grainy video never would have touched him without gloves on. The amount of blood he would have gotten on him from shooting someone on top of him would not have washed off with some rain.

So you can see spots in the blurry video. So you can base your claims on the grainy video but we can't? That is video is absolutely real evidence. How can it not be. Every lawyer on TV has said it is extremely important evidence. And its not as grainy as you want to make it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

reply to post by Shoonra

Of course he is gonna tell the cops he is hurt even if he isnt so they will put it in their report and look at the areas of so called injury's.

And what they seem to fail to notice is the cop looking at the back of his sure doesn't appear to be seeing anything that concerns him.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

The fact that there was a fight and treyvon was on top of zimmerman
and treyvon had no injuries as per say the Funeral director, it shows to me he was not defending
himself but blatantly BEATING someone to a pulp.

Actually it only shows what a bunch of pussies this fight is being led by in that none of them has ever been in a fight. If I hit your face with 20lbs of force, your face hits my hand with 20lbs of force. When you fight, you get bruised. BOTH OF YOU GET BRUISED. Go wrestle with a kid from the neighborhood at least for crying out loud.

Thanks, that needed to be said. No one who has ever witnessed a true butt kicking or been part of one can in any form of honesty say that video shows a man who got his butt tore up....

You called it right, its a bunch of guys who have never had any altercations and dont know what a bad one looks like.

If so their no way on Earth they could look at that video and claim Zimmerman was in a life threatening one.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

First of all it doesn't matter the law looks at if the person was fearing for their life not whether the level of danger to their life was lethal. Second you cannot tell the extent of injuries just from a visual. As a martial artists for over 30 years and someone who has been in my fair share of street/bar fights along with some professional fights everyone is different. Some people bruise at the slightest touch and look like the got hit by a truck. Others could get hit by a truck be seriously injured and barely seem to have a scratch on them.

Zimmerman had injuries on the back of his head and was bleeding. That is a potential lethal injury right there. However the point is getting your head slammed can cause lethal injury but more important can and should cause you to fear for your life. So do you just let someone continue to slam your head and hope they stop before you are seriously injured or killed or do you in fear for your life or serious injury stop them with the means you have at hand? Just because you are not seriously injured after the fact does not mean you should not have defended your life.

And last but not least. Saying he did not look that bad to me therefore he is guilty is first off against the law and second off stupid as it is not a fact in the case. If you get attacked with a knife and only get a little cut that only needs a band aid but you killed the attacker should we say gee you didn't have to kill him you only got a little scratch so you should not have killed him. Of course not you feared for your life and acted in self defense... Just like Zimmerman did.

He may have been bleeding from the back of his head and nose....that is signs of a scuffle, not an all out fight for you life.
Tell me this. Why did the lead investigator want to charge zimmerman that night? Why did the State Attorney get involved that very night? Why has the Chief of Police stepped aside? Why was Treyvon listed as a John Doe for 3 days? Why has Zimmermans account changed according to what his Father/Brothe/Friend are saying? How could Treyvon be beating Zimmermans head on the concrete when his body was found with his head away from the concrete? I can go on and on and on.

If you can't see probable cause for an arrest and a trial then another question is why do you defend Zimmerman so strongly when there is plenty of evidence to at the very least charge him.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

He may have been bleeding from the back of his head and nose....that is signs of a scuffle, not an all out fight for you life.
Tell me this. Why did the lead investigator want to charge zimmerman that night? Why did the State Attorney get involved that very night? Why has the Chief of Police stepped aside? Why was Treyvon listed as a John Doe for 3 days? Why has Zimmermans account changed according to what his Father/Brothe/Friend are saying? How could Treyvon be beating Zimmermans head on the concrete when his body was found with his head away from the concrete? I can go on and on and on.

If you can't see probable cause for an arrest and a trial then another question is why do you defend Zimmerman so strongly when there is plenty of evidence to at the very least charge him.

Everything you said is pure speculation and media hype with no evidence. But thank you for proving my point that you are incapable of just sticking to known facts of which I listed in a previous post.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

That is no evidence.
Blood washes off and there is no assurance that he got Trayvon's on him (however it might be hard to see on a red jacket). The video you guys are relying on is very poor quality and you might have been shocked if there was clear good quality footage taken of the same exact moments, you would be shocked by how much more you can see in clear video. You are basing your "evidence" on not seeing any discoloration. There are spots in the video that show very clearly a dark circle on the back of his head. A busted nose would be harder to see.

A blurry video of something you need a clear video/image to see is not what I would call evidence. He could be perfectly clean and still be justified. To use a example if someone was sitting on you raising a rock to smash your head, you would be justified and may come out without a mark. Just an example there, not even hinting that that is a possibility. That video isn't real evidence. I said REAL EVIDENCE.

You argument is completely wrong. If he had blood on his shirt, jacket, pants, or any where else on him the cops in that oh so grainy video never would have touched him without gloves on. The amount of blood he would have gotten on him from shooting someone on top of him would not have washed off with some rain.

So you can see spots in the blurry video. So you can base your claims on the grainy video but we can't? That is video is absolutely real evidence. How can it not be. Every lawyer on TV has said it is extremely important evidence. And its not as grainy as you want to make it.

he not even got trayvons blood on him and trayvon was supposedly on top of him , shot at close range,how is that explained?not enough blood for the cops to feel need for gloves?

I ask again where is travons blood ?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Everything you said is pure speculation and media hype with no evidence. But thank you for proving my point that you are incapable of just sticking to known facts of which I listed in a previous post.

I notice you didn't answer any of the questions I posed? We are all speculating at this point about the evidence that has been presented. You are just as guilty as anyone else. That is what we do when cases like this come up. You don't seem to know what is true evidence and what is just speculation. I have looked at all of the evidence presented and decided I can see probable cause that he should have be arrested and tried.

Try answering my questions instead of trying to derail the real conversation.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Are you>? So if he got slapped with a open hand you would justify the killing?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I notice you didn't answer any of the questions I posed? We are all speculating at this point about the evidence that has been presented. You are just as guilty as anyone else. That is what we do when cases like this come up. You don't seem to know what is true evidence and what is just speculation. I have looked at all of the evidence presented and decided I can see probable cause that he should have be arrested and tried.

Try answering my questions instead of trying to derail the real conversation.

Your questions are irrelevant because they are speculation. I have not speculated I posted the known facts of the case and they point to an obvious conclusion. Please feel free to review my post on the facts of the case and point out any specific speculation or quit wasting our time.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

reply to post by yeti101

Are you>? So if he got slapped with a open hand you would justify the killing?

That aint what happen, the back of zimmermans head
did not open up itself

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

See.. there you go again. No, your argument is wrong. Cops do do that, but sometimes they don't. That is just the way things are. Are you accusing cops of always following protocol all the time every time?

It is up to them. There are people from police families and with personal experience in THIS thread that have already covered this. It is just fact that cops don't always wear them. Especially after the guy is cleaned of blood.
This is really a piss poor argument. First you accuse the cops of a huge conspiracy, but now they won't even break a protocol wearing gloves.

Again, you are dead wrong.
They aren't at the scene, and in they don't actually touch him much (if at all) in the video. I guess you think they put on the gloves at the scene and then wore the bloody gloves while driving, all the way to the station? Yeah, the probably did wear gloves at first, but just because they aren't in the video means nothing.

Try again.

Also, I am not basing my claims on the video, I am basing them on the police, and witness reports. I am simply explaining that the video does show some spots that appear to be damage when you guys are saying there are none. It just can't be accurately determined from the video. Man.. I am getting tired of arguing against the same non existent evidence over and over again. When something substantial appears, then I will reevaluate my opinion on whether or not it was justified. As it stands now though, it was justified.
edit on 1-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join