It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Zimmerman has come up with the belated story that Martin attacked him. There are just a couple of problems:

(1) Zimmerman didn't come up with this excuse until days after the shooting.
(2) Zimmerman had been following Martin for a considerable time and distance (even after the police told him to stop!) so that Martin may have thought that Zimmerman was trying to mug him or something.
(3) Police station photos and videos of Z about a half-hour after the shooting show no bruises or blood.
(4) The mortician who handled Martin's funeral says that Martin's body similarly showed no signs of a fight.
(5) The voice on Martin's cell phone calling for help is not Z's voice but maybe Martin's.
(6) Other witnesses heard Martin calling for help.

It doesn't require any suggestion of racial animus, but rather just a misuse of the "Stand Your Ground" law. Z wasn't standing his ground - he was actively and provocatively shadowing Martin. No self-defense law, however favorable to a shooter, would make that excusable.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
reply to post by hawkiye

An adult following a minor around doesn't warrant any response but an ass kicking is warranted.

Stand your ground law.

Jeez.

A minor, black, skinny, fat, white, yellow, ugly,
does not matter who he was following you can
not hit someone because they make you made.
You can go home and call the police or dial 911 from
a cell phone, if your scared you do not engage.
Treyvon was not scared or he would of got the hell
out of there while having his g/f AND him call 911
this guy cant be THAT stupid.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

An adult following a minor around doesn't warrant any response but an ass kicking is warranted.

Stand your ground law.

Jeez.

Not a problem.
You see what this incident has taught us. People like Popsmayhem and his 3 merry men have opened the floodgates. Now it is perfectly acceptable for any of us to follow their children around and shoot them.

You would think that normal people would hate the idea of armed adults following their children around for NO REASON. Hell, most parents would freak about an adult stalking their kid with a gun even if he had a good reason. It is insane. Apparently it is all good though.

I have a CCW and the weather is real nice. Now, I see no reason why I should not be out stalking kids with my gun. Zimmerman was busy harassing black males as young as 8 years old. Any of his fans here have kids that young? Cuz now it is ok for people that do not agree with you guys to follow your children around and perhaps shoot them if they act funny.
edit on 1-4-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

reply to post by hawkiye

Stand your ground law.

Jeez.

A minor, black, skinny, fat, white, yellow, ugly,
does not matter who he was following you can
not hit someone because they make you made.
You can go home and call the police or dial 911 from
a cell phone, if your scared you do not engage.
Treyvon was not scared or he would of got the hell
out of there while having his g/f AND him call 911
this guy cant be THAT stupid.

You make only assumptions about Treyvon and apologies for Zimmerman. You never can answer any questions posed to you. You deflected every point made to you.

Why do you hate Treyvon Martin? What did he do to you and why do you believe he does no deserve justice?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
Asking someone why they are following you is not 'making contact first'.

So now we are just saying things that are so stupid it makes my head hurt?
The first person to make contact, makes first contact, while making first contact, as the fist cont-actor.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You make only assumptions about Treyvon and apologies for Zimmerman. You never can answer any questions posed to you. You deflected every point made to you.

They have been answered.
Who is the lucky one>?
Treyvon is in a better place
we are still stuck here....
Treyvon is laughing in heaven
over this, he is saying no more
blood spilled, be peaceful, turn the other cheeck,
let him go.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Asking someone why they are following you is not 'making contact first'.

So now we are just saying things that are so stupid it makes my head hurt?
The first person to make contact, makes first contact, while making first contact, as the fist cont-actor.

So asking someone why they are following you is making first contact to excuse deadly force?

First contact we are talking about is physical and you know that. Also, there is no evidence who said what first.

So if you kid is walking down the street and is followed by Zimmerman and you kid says 'why are you following me' are you gonna agree your childs shooter and say 'you're right, my kid shouldn't have made first contact.'...no your gonna wanna know if you kid did anything to provoke you into shooting them...asking why you are being followed is not making 'first contact' in the context of this case...

If any one is making stupid statements it is you.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So if the funeral director can not tell there was a fight

You sure twisted that into something completely different.
How do you turn "does not see evidence of a fight" into "cannot see what is there?"
Who says it is there? Zimmerman?

and he is two inches from the body, how the hell are
people saying the ABC video proves that zimmerman
was not injured or not injured enough to use deadly forced?

Because all of us can see that there were no injuries from a fight on either person. That seems realllllly simple to me.

The fact that there was a fight and treyvon was on top of zimmerman
and treyvon had no injuries as per say the Funeral director, it shows to me he was not defending
himself but blatantly BEATING someone to a pulp.

Actually it only shows what a bunch of pussies this fight is being led by in that none of them has ever been in a fight. If I hit your face with 20lbs of force, your face hits my hand with 20lbs of force. When you fight, you get bruised. BOTH OF YOU GET BRUISED. Go wrestle with a kid from the neighborhood at least for crying out loud.

THAT SOMEONE
happen to have a gun and thank god they were not killed

edit on 30-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Yeah I am sure your god was all over this one. Another bag of skittles taken safely off the streets in the name of god?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

They have been answered.
Who is the lucky one>?
Treyvon is in a better place
we are still stuck here....
Treyvon is laughing in heaven
over this, he is saying no more
blood spilled, be peaceful, turn the other cheeck,
let him go.

You've said Treyvon is the lucky one several times...that is very disrespectful.

If you don't wanna be stuck here you don't have to be.

We don't just 'turn the other cheek' when an unarmed teenager is gunned down. That is why is case is so huge because people like you just want to 'turn the other cheek' and let Zimmerman get away with shooting and innocent teenager. That's pretty sick.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by LErickson

Go read up on Margaret Sanger...I cant do that for you....I never called anyone stupid...just easily manipulated, just like the press is doing to you know.

I know all about Margaret Sanger.
That is part of the reason I asked you the question you refuse to answer, even a no to.
Maybe you do not get the question. Maybe I embarrassed someone for not being as bright as they portend.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

We don't just 'turn the other cheek' when an unarmed teenager is gunned down. That is why is case is so huge because people like you just want to 'turn the other cheek' and let Zimmerman get away with shooting and innocent teenager. That's pretty sick.

What is sick is AL sharpton scaring people
into a ruckus. Telling them black children are not
safe to walk down the the street because of whites.
What is sick, is that even without evidence, the lynch
mob continues to strike, continues to sway public opinion,
eating away at real justice.
A fair trial now is impossible.
Blame the MSM blame al sharpton
don't blame the messenger
How did zimmerman know if treyvon had a gun or not
he was in fear for his life. PROVE he did not act in self defense
ZIMMERMAN does not have to prove he is innocent.
TREYVON was not innocent teenager he was casing the apartments
looking through windows.
PROVE TO ME RIGHT NOW
Treyvon was not looking through windows
casing the apartments to rob them..
If you can't prove he was not
and I can't prove he was
where does that lead us?
Can't say treyvon was casing the joint
can't say zimmerman did not act in self defense

edit on 1-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

There you go again bringing up issues not related to the case.

Good bye, its pointless to even respond to you. Zimmerman himself could come out on national TV and say that he stalked Treyvon, he punched Treyvon, And he shot Treyvon in the back as Treyvon was running away and you would call Zimmerman himself a liar and tell him that Al Sharpton is making him say those things so Obama can get reelected and take away your guns.

See ya.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Fine he was attacked whatever, but doesn't he lose his self defense claim since he followed Trayvon? Anyway this whole thing is stupid in the first place, stuff like this happens everyday.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The ignorance in this thread is beyond amazing. This is a case in point on why you never want to end up in front a jury because the same stupidity you see in this thread is often the same stupidity displayed in juries. People are incapable of sticking to and judging just the facts and let the emotions run wild interjecting their emotional beliefs into the situation.

Here are the known facts so far

1. Zimmerman was part of the police encouraged neighborhood watch and called 911 and reported what he was doing.

The dispatcher told him not to follow however the dispatcher is not a police offer and he is under no obligation to obey the dispatcher. Following a suspicious character so as to be able to point police to his location when they arrive is not unreasonable behavior.

2. Zimmerman was armed

It is lawful in most US states to be armed subject to each states law. Zimmerman was within his rights to be armed for self protection. It is also lawful in most of not all states for citizens to apprehend criminals despite the police trying to discourage it. You are not obligated to wait for police. Having said that there is no evidence Zimmerman was trying to apprehend Martin.

3. A witness saw Martin on top of Zimmerman beating him corroborating Zimmermans story that he was attacked and beaten. Further corroboration was Zimmerman having a bloody nose, grass stains, a wet back, and bleeding from the back of the head.

4. Martin was shot in the front corroborating Zimmerman shot in self defense.

That's it so far, all this other non sense that Zimmerman could have punched himself in the nose rolled on the grass banged his head purposely, etc etc. is just that; non-nonsensical speculation to justify unsubstantiated beliefs and has nothing to do with the case.

This is why he was not charged he broke no law and acted in self defense and the evidence and witnesses support that conclusion period unless some other evidence comes to light changing it. People projecting their anti-gun rhetoric, or racist, or emotional rhetoric into it is just ridiculous.

People are not guilty because you protest or are emotionally attached to unsubstantiated rhetoric or don't like guns or are a racist etc. They are only guilty based on facts and in this case the facts say Zimmerman is not guilty of any crime. If people are convicted of crimes on emotion and rhetoric despite evidence then it can happen to any of us and it happens everyday...

edit on 1-4-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

That is no evidence.
Blood washes off and there is no assurance that he got Trayvon's on him (however it might be hard to see on a red jacket). The video you guys are relying on is very poor quality and you might have been shocked if there was clear good quality footage taken of the same exact moments, you would be shocked by how much more you can see in clear video. You are basing your "evidence" on not seeing any discoloration. There are spots in the video that show very clearly a dark circle on the back of his head. A busted nose would be harder to see.

A blurry video of something you need a clear video/image to see is not what I would call evidence. He could be perfectly clean and still be justified. To use a example if someone was sitting on you raising a rock to smash your head, you would be justified and may come out without a mark. Just an example there, not even hinting that that is a possibility. That video isn't real evidence. I said REAL EVIDENCE.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Exactly, everything you said here.
That is what we know about the night, and the police taped off the scene and investigated. They deemed it justified, and Zimmerman was no flight risk so why arrest him?

What this is really 100 percent about is anti gun rhetoric. The anti gun left, can't come out and say it, so it was an unjustified killing and there was a race factor. They are just exploiting the death, making it politics. The young voters of America, bleeding heart liberals just get in line, never seeing it.

"My uncle told me this year (first year I am not voting Dem) he said, sounds like you have finally gotten away and can vote for yourself. I think kids shouldn't be allowed to vote til they are 25, because the Democrats just get the young and ignorant to pad their numbers."

And man if this year of stepping back hasn't opened my eyes and proven him exactly right.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Of course not. It is no illegal to follow someone in your neighborhood (following for a few min is not stalking). Also, he said he followed him until he lost sight of him and then going back to his car he was jumped. So no unless he started the fight or tried to detain Trayvon (read: did something illegal) his defense is sound.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

Who says he didn't come up with the story til days after? Because the night of they were treating Zimmerman, and even 30 minutes after you can see the cops looking at the back of his head at the wound. So obviously there was a struggle that he recounted immediately.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The fact that there was a fight and treyvon was on top of zimmerman
and treyvon had no injuries as per say the Funeral director, it shows to me he was not defending
himself but blatantly BEATING someone to a pulp.

Actually it only shows what a bunch of pussies this fight is being led by in that none of them has ever been in a fight. If I hit your face with 20lbs of force, your face hits my hand with 20lbs of force. When you fight, you get bruised. BOTH OF YOU GET BRUISED. Go wrestle with a kid from the neighborhood at least for crying out loud.

Thanks, that needed to be said. No one who has ever witnessed a true butt kicking or been part of one can in any form of honesty say that video shows a man who got his butt tore up....

You called it right, its a bunch of guys who have never had any altercations and dont know what a bad one looks like.

If so their no way on Earth they could look at that video and claim Zimmerman was in a life threatening one.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Great call, of course they are gonna call you a internet tough guy etc.

But its the damn truth, anyone here who has been around any number of bar brawls or street fights could look at the videos of Zimmerman and tell he was barely scuffed, if at all.

And if they had it their way their would be tons of shootings every weekend cause they think a minor scuffle should turn into someone shooting the other person dead.

Hell even in the wild west days if you shot a unarmed man you were deemed a coward and put on trial to hang most of the time.
edit on 1-4-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join