It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
Regardless even if Trayvon beat the guy to death under the stand your ground law he could have.

Throws self defense out.

What you have is a guy who made a huge mistake and someone died.

Manslaughter even if Zimmermans story is 100% true.

Still does not make zimmerman a murderer
like he is being out to be and still
will not give him a fair trial

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That doesn't make him not a murderer. When I was 17 if an adult male started chasing me I would have beat the piss out of him, no wait I guess I would have been justifyably shot?

Zimmerman had no right to chase a minor. He isn't a cop and it is not written that way in stand your ground.

What you're seeing is a crap police force. Where's the pictures of the evidence? Zimmerman should have lots of broken and bloodied photos right?

The cops didn't do a damn thing right.

Also justice for Zimmerman is your photo? Why?

So far even based on Zimmermans account of the night, he is in the least guilty of manslaughter so I don't know how his life could get better since he was charged with nothing.

Justice would be if he was awaiting trial for the crimes he should be tried for.
edit on 4/1/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

How is an adult chasing down a minor not an imminent threat to the minor?

Even if Trayvon fought first what have Zimmerman the right to chase him down?

FL laws say Trayvon can stand his ground and an adult chasing a minor???

There is zero scenario in this particular story where Zimmerman is not at least liable for manslaughter.

C'mon.

Ps I'm basing my facts on Zimmermans lawyers statements, not the media.

He wasn't chasing him down he was following him while reporting him to police because it was a gated community with recent burglaries and he was a suspicious character. Zimmerman's actions were not unreasonable. He was following so when police arrived he could point them to Martin. Where was the threat? Martin was not being attacked or threatened with harm so stand your ground does not apply. Martin is the one who attacked.

The only way those defending Martin can make their claims is by lying. Like he was "chasing him down" Sorry Zimmerman was a concerned member of his community looking out for the community by observing following and calling police on a suspicious character after recent thefts in the community. He did not threaten or attack Martin. Martin attacked him and he defended himself. Having your head smashed into the pavement definitely constitutes a threat to your life and you are entitled to respond with deadly force in self defense.

Zimmerman was not required to just take a beating like that when he could be killed. He could not get martin off him so he did the only thing he could. He did nothing wrong this is a clear cut case of self defense no matter how the media spins it and how many sheeple buy the spin!

It does not matter of Martin was a good guy or a bad guy he chose wrongly to attack Zimmerman when there was no threat to himself and paid for it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Oh? How did he get close enough to get beat up then?

Because he went beyond his boundaries. Who said he could be on their lawn along with Trayvon?

No one.

Manslaughter or murder. Nothing more nothing less.

He isn't a cop, it wasn't his property he had no right.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I have a question for you ... if Zimmerman was screaming for help because, you know he was never chasing treyvon and he was scared for his life, why didn't he continue to scream for help after he fired the gun? I mean I know he just killed the threat, but he still needed help right? Why did witness see him just standing over the body and then walking away from it? Why didn't he continue to scream for someone to call an ambulance? Why didn't he call 911 back? Why didn't he try to offer any aid to Treyvon?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

That doesn't make him not a murderer. When I was 17 if an adult male started chasing me I would have beat the piss out of him, no wait I guess I would have been justifyably shot?

I would never attack an armed man
because he pissed me off.
Or anyone for that matter.
I was taught not to take a knife or fists
to a gun fight. To always think about my actions
because that idiot who pissed me off MIGHT have
a gun. Why if an A hole is one the road honking
giving me the finger, i just let them go by ignore them.
Treyvon could of ignored zimmerman and ran home
he was not shot in the back.
zimmerman was doing what the police would not.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

I would never attack an armed man
because he pissed me off.
Or anyone for that matter.
I was taught not to take a knife or fists
to a gun fight. To always think about my actions
because that idiot who pissed me off MIGHT have
a gun. Why if an A hole is one the road honking
giving me the finger, i just let them go by ignore them.
Treyvon could of ignored zimmerman and ran home
he was not shot in the back.
zimmerman was doing what the police would not.

Wow....so what was Treyvon doing that night to justify Zimmerman doing what the police would not? You are sick.
Zimmerman could have listened to 911 and went back to his truck and not killed Treyvon too. Why does Zimmerman get all the slack from you?

Please tell me what Treyvon was doing that night that warranted Zimmerman gunning him down in cold blood?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Yes that's you. But common sense and laws dictate that you dont touch a minor and let the cops do their job.

Regardless it doesn't matter. Zimmerman could be the pope or the anti-Christ and the evidence allowed by Zimmermans lawyer is manslaughter in the least.

Even the case officer wanted him to be charged, yet no photos?

Someone dies but you don't take evidence, photos etc?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

Because he went beyond his boundaries. Who said he could be on their lawn along with Trayvon?

No one.

Martin closed the distance on him by attacking him. He was walking back to his car when Martin attacked him. What part of Martin attacking him do you not understand? There were witnesses for pete sake. You people with your emotional BS you are what is wrong with this country... Damn the facts you believe what you believe and no facts are going to stand in your way... You all are pathetic sigh!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

reply to post by hawkiye

No one.

Martin closed the distance on him by attacking him. He was walking back to his car when Martin attacked him. What part of Martin attacking him do you not understand? There were witnesses for pete sake. You people with your emotional BS you are what is wrong with this country... Damn the facts you believe what you believe and no facts are going to stand in your way... You all are pathetic sigh!

Who said that Treyvon attacked Zimmerman? You have no evidence that Treyvon attacked anyone, you may want to believe that but there is no evidence that supports that expect Zimmerman saying it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

No one.

But according to Zimmerman's lawyer that isn't what happened. Zimmerman followed and confronted Trayvon and was attacked.

So based on Zimmermans lawyers, manslaughter or do you not understand our justice system?

Trayvon has the right to fight off A person in FL.

Either way you spin it it's manslaughter in the least.

Also this is the cops fault for not doing their job appropriately.

With evidence and pictures nine of us would be having this discussion cause we'd have more facts to go on.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Please tell me what Treyvon was doing that night that warranted Zimmerman gunning him down in cold blood?

Ah gee attacking Zimmerman beating his head into the pavement trying to kill him. It called self defense... sigh!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

No one.

But according to Zimmerman's lawyer that isn't what happened. Zimmerman followed and confronted Trayvon and was attacked.

So based on Zimmermans lawyers, manslaughter or do you not understand our justice system?

So asking someone what they are doing warrants being attacked while walking back to your car? What the hell is wrong with you people... Sigh!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Ah gee attacking Zimmerman beating his head into the pavement trying to kill him. It called self defense... sigh!

What warranted Zimmerman to load his gun? Why did he fetch his gun? What warranted that decision?

Why even call 911 in the first place? He didn't even listen to what 911 told him over the phone!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

An adult following a minor around doesn't warrant any response but an ass kicking is warranted.

Stand your ground law.

Jeez.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

No witness says they seen anything remotely close to anyone's head being beat in, and treyvon was found on the grass... farthest from the concrete. His own father and brother stated that Zimmerman told them he had to shoot because his head was being beat on the concrete...that can not be true based on where Treyvons body was found. It just is impossible.
And as I and many others have stated there is no evidence showing Treyvon attacked Zimmerman, but there is evidence to support Zimmerman attacking Treyvon first...his girlfriends account who was on the phone with him.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Zimmerman isn't a cop, he caused the death of someone.

That is manslaughter

It is cut and dry regardless of how you say it.

It's so flipping simple it hurts and that's why people are pissed.

The police force is corrupt.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by hawkiye

No one.

So asking someone what they are doing warrants being attacked while walking back to your car? What the hell is wrong with you people... Sigh!

This did not happen though. You are making this story up. Also Zimmerman is not a superhero who can apprehend villains.

Wasn't it raining that night? Anyone mention that Zimmerman could have slipped, which resulted it the wounds and the wet shirt?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

reply to post by hawkiye

No one.

This did not happen though. You are making this story up. Also Zimmerman is not a superhero who can apprehend villains.

Wasn't it raining that night? Anyone mention that Zimmerman could have slipped, which resulted it the wounds and the wet shirt?

Well the police report only says he was bleeding from the nose and the back of the head. It doesn't say how bad. It does say he was treated by SFD in the back of a squad car....but the second ambulance was canceled. So the EMT's were working on Treyvon which means Zimmerman received minimal treatment if any.

But Zimmerman apologist insist that Zimmerman was beaten to a pulp because his dad and brother said so...they don't know the police report doesn't even say that. Not to mention there is questions about the police report itself and why Treyvon was tagged as a John Doe. There is a good clip of one of Treyvons lawyers explaining the discrepancies of the police report, ill try and find it.

And no one disputes that there was a struggle on the ground. A little bloody nose and a scrape on the back of the head seems reasonable for a roll around the grass....what doesn't seem possible is shooting someone on top you and not getting alot of their blood on you.

What also doesn't seem possible is screaming for help up until the point of the gun shot and then immediately stopping. If I just shot someone under these circumstances I would have still been yelling for help. It does make sense that the yelling stopped after the gunshot because dead teenager dont yell. And now add to that the voice analysis that has come out. But don't bring that up, because a few folks on here can not understand how they can conclude the voice is not Zimmerman with a sample of Treyvon.....and don't try explaining it to them.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I agree with your statements.

The fact the Mr. Z started the whole thing by confronting TM and being armed most likely removes his self defense stance. What authority did he have. None. I suspect TM felt he was in a situation.that was a threat to his life. Most people feel very threatened when a gun is pulled or even flashed.

edit on 4/1/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join