It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Ummm you do realize that if you punch someone in the face, it is very common to have cuts on your hand or some type of bruising. This is not evidence that Trayvon was the aggressor, it is evidence that Trayvon did not punch anyone.

It says plain as day that it does NOT support Zimmerman's claim.

Just because that BIAS one sided argumented article says that it does not support zimmermans
claim does not mean it is true. Have you people learnt nothing?
We know he hit someone, evidence is zimmermans face.
People came running out of the house, and there are witnesses
who were there and zimmerman had NO TIME to injure himself.
So if he did not injure himself then treyvon injured him.
Which means since treyvon injured him and he has no bruises
or marks that zimmerman NEVER PUNCHED OR TOUCHED HIM AT ALL.
If zimmerman never punched treyvon at all then we know that it was treyvon
who instigated the whole thing by puttingh is hands on zimmerman
edit on 29-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

One more.

Apparently, TM's father's girlfriend might not even live in the gated community.

This would be interesting to find out.

hmmm interesting, the plot thickens!! i swear this is better than csi miami!! do you have a source?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

One more.

Apparently, TM's father's girlfriend might not even live in the gated community.

This would be interesting to find out.

That would be very interesting information....I had been wondering what he was doing in the area in the 1st place...seems to be adding up the the 'house-casing' theory.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by takaris7
reply to post by DrNotforhire

I am just showing that Mr. Zimmerman's past can be used against him just as well. He was involved in a few agressive acts in a short time. Dont you agree?

No he was never convicted it means nothing
except to the hang whitey crowd they
want off with zimmermans head.

What do you take before you post on ATS because I want some.

You just said that Martin did not have a criminal record so he must have been a criminal.
Then you say that even though Zimmerman does have a criminal record but took a plea deal, he is not a criminal.

Explain to me how no criminal record = criminal
and
Criminal record = upstanding innocent non-violent guy.

How do you get your brain to do that? Mine cannot.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

reply to post by andersensrm

We know from Martin's Girlfriend's statement that Martin confronted Zimmerman.

That puts intent on Martin's shoulders.

Zimmerman has a very solid case for self defense.

So if someone starts stalking me, I cannot turn around and question them without giving them the right to shoot me? So stalking is legal again?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
Zimmerman's dad sounded so full of BS it wasnt funny. First the witness on cooper said it was on grass, he said sidewalk.

He also expects you to believe Zimmerman pulled out a gun on Tray and Tray says your gonna die tonight?

Who the hell says that to someone with a gun while unarmed?!?!
edit on 29-3-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

and who the hell said that happened AFTER zimmerman pulled out a gun? do you happen to have some evidence noone else has? lemme guess. no?

so stop doing everything to look like a fool. seriously, everyone has a RIGHT to have his own opinion, but there's a huge difference between people thinking zimmerman is innocent and people thinking he's guilty. the first group can admit that both weren't perfect in the past, but that martin has crossed the line with wrong person (his bad luck that zimmerman had a gun - otherwise it would probably be zimmerman that would got killed), while the second group, which you belong to, acts like a bunch of lunatic fanatics, claiming that it's certain zimmerman started it, on racial grounds, because he was violent bad ass white crack pussy and murdered innocent, young kid with cold blood, calling the police afterwards to clean up the mess.

martin was neither a kid nor innocent. facebook conversation (i guess it was from facebook) posted already confirms that he was involved in robbery. he got suspended from school 3 times, amongst other things for drugs. he just looks like a young wannabe gangsta. now, imagine that you're on neighbourhood watch and see young gangsta like martin walking around, looking suspiciously, possibly being on drugs. you're following him, while talking to the police, then loosing him and going back to your car. suddenly, you got punched and end up on the ground. what would you do? 'oh please, little kid, leave me alone, because i don't wanna hurt you'? while he smashes your head against the sidewalk?

this case should have NOTHING to do with race, because we are all, as human beings, EQUAL. mass media pushes that racial BS down your throats, and you're acting like they want you to act. like a bunch of mad dogs. sorry to say that, but it's especially true about those defending martin - you seem so blind and stuck in your unconditional rage against zimmerman like one half of your brain is controlled by mass media while the other by new black panthers. quit the racial hatred already?

seriously people, take a deep breath, make a step back and look calmly at this. forget about all that media circus, forget about what politicians are saying, forget about new black panthers, forget about everything. take a close look at all the evidence that has surfaced so far and ask yourself if you're absolutely sure your opinion is really yours, or perhaps you were manipulated to think so.
edit on 29-3-2012 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973

Wonder what took so long
for this *witness* to come out.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but.

The' who was on top', 'who was on bottom' part is irrelevant at this stage, given that no-one apart from Zimmerman witnessed the start of the fight.

Irrelavent?
It shows that treyvon was on top of zimmerman fighting him.
Lines up with eyewitness testimony, zimmermans testimony,
police reasons why zimmerman has not been charged.
Because, with treyvon being on top of zimmerman beating
his face in, would prove treyvon was the agressor
because treyvon was never hit by zimmerman!!
www.thegrio.com...
Trayvon Martin's funeral director: No signs of fight

so how could
zimmerman have started it, if treyvon never was hit?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

I didn't say it had to do with race, but i know a ass whooping when i see it and the guy in that video did not take a life threatening beating or even the start of one..

Stop thinking Zimmerman has a ass of gold and is innocent yourself....

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

How do you know TM put his hands on GZ first?

You do not... Everything you write is a confabulation -

The ultimate fact is GZ had a gun, and in having a gun he
had a responsibility to make sure he did not kill someone
with that gun. He did kill someone, he made a bad calculation
and now he is going have to pay the price.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

It has noting to do with race, im telling you now if me or you had done what Zimmerman did we would not have gotten off so easy.. The guy has connections

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

How do you know TM put his hands on GZ first?

You do not... Everything you write is a confabulation -

The ultimate fact is GZ had a gun, and in having a gun he
had a responsibility to make sure he did not kill someone
with that gun. He did kill someone, he made a bad calculation
and now he is going have to pay the price.

I have a question,not commenting on the case here exactly. If someone has a Gun there is but one real use of a gun.To kill. if you not have it for that purpose you are stupid. Guns are killing tools nothing more nothing less. Only a fool carries a gun with no intention of using it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

while the second group, which you belong to, acts like a bunch of lunatic fanatics, claiming that it's certain zimmerman started it, on racial grounds, because he was violent bad ass white crack pussy and murdered innocent, young kid with cold blood, calling the police afterwards to clean up the mess.

I think it's pretty lame to assume every person, on this site or elsewhere, who questions what happened think it has anything to do with what the media is spewing. It's getting tiring to hear. I don't assume that of Zimmerman any more than I assume Trayvon was some angelic child who can do no wrong.

martin was neither a kid nor innocent. facebook conversation (i guess it was from facebook) posted alread confirms that he was involved in robbery. he got suspended from school 3 times, amongst other things for drugs. he just looks like a young wannabe gangsta. now, imagine that you're on neighbourhood watch and see young gangsta like martin walking around, looking suspiciously, possibly being on drugs. you're following him, while talking to the police, then loosing him and going back to your car. suddently, you got punched and end up on the ground. what would you do? 'oh please, little kid, leave me alone, because i don't wanna hurt you'? while he smashes your head against the sidewalk?

One questionable tweet (post, message, whatever) from (you guess?) on Facebook by someone other than Martin confirms what, exactly?

Most of that paragraph is your own conjecture. You don't know what happened any more than anyone else.

Did you know Trayvon personally? Then you're judging his entire life and personality by some garbage put out to do just that--make you judge him in exactly the way you have. Talk about letting someone manipulate your thoughts. You fell for it.

this case should have NOTHING to do with race, because we are all, as human beings, EQUAL. mass media pushes that racial BS down your throats, and you're acting like they want you to act. like a bunch of mad dogs. sorry to say that, but it's especially true about those defending martin - you seem so blind and stuck in your unconditional rage against zimmerman like one half of your brain is controlled by mass media while the other by new black panthers. quit the racial hatred already?

Really tired of the whole "the media has got you brainwashed" argument. And the race one, too. I can't speak for anyone else but those two things are meaningless to me. I haven't turned on my television, other than to watch a few nighttime shows on scifi in weeks. I'm here on this site participating in these threads, clicking links that people post and that's where just about all of my information has come from. I find the people on this site keep me more informed of what's going on in the world better than all the TV talking heads could ever do.

seriously people, take a deep breath, make a step back and look calmly at this. forget about all that media circus, forget about what politicians are saying, forget about new black panthers, forget about everything. take a close look at all the evidence that has surfaced so far and ask yourself if you're absolutely sure your opinion is really yours, or perhaps you were manipulated to think so.

Until I see/hear/read some very clear-cut evidence of what happened in those missing moments, I will not condemn either party involved. If it comes to it that there's not enough evidence to arrest Zimmerman, then so be it. If they do arrest him and cannot disprove his claim of self-defense, then so be it. I do not see enough evidence brought out to make his claim. If you showed me a CCTV video showing the event right now and it clearly showed Martin jumping on Zimmerman without provocation, I'll happily concede.

The facts as they show before me right now are that Martin was unarmed and not breaking any laws. Zimmerman chose to follow him due to his own thoughts about what Martin might be doing there. Why it was his business, well, I guess he thought it was, as he was "The Watch Captain." Okay, whatever. Not a crime.

At some point, there was a scuffle and Trayvon was shot by Zimmerman with Zimmerman's gun. That's really about all we know that's important--the rest is filler thrown in to make everyone argue and stay confused.

The reason I don't see the evidence to support Zimmerman's claim is because his story changes, there are conflicting eyewitness accounts and taking everything together, there are just things that don't make sense to me.

edit on 29-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives
But what compelled Zimmerman to go and A. confront Martin, what crime did Martin commit?

B. What crime warranted a death penalty?

If I started an fight with you and then shot you after you started kicking my ass, who is at fault?

Zimmerman did not confront treyvon,
he got out of his suv to check the street sign
and see where treyvon went. When he was
going back to his SUV treyvon cut him off
zimmerman asked what are you doing?
Treyvon asked him if he had a problem,
zimmerman said no, treyvon told him
he does now and started to assault him.
I would not get into a fight with a armed person.
I do not think treyvon expected zimmerman being armed
so he went to bust zimmerman up, zimmerman was screaming
for help and must of been in fear for his own life, pulled the
gun and shot treyvon,

Do you just make things up all day long and try to pass them off as facts?
That is all you have done for what will soon be 100 pages.
The only poster in this thread to say hang whitey is you.
You have told us what happened when you have no idea what happened so many times that it too has evolved.
When your reality continues to evolve it is time re-evaluate your ability to discern as much.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An
[You sure are obsessed with this "hang whitey" stuff. I don't recall anyone saying that but you.

The people that are being judge, jurry, and executioner of zimmerman

Zimmerman is not dead.

have their gallows built ready to go without ever giving zimmerman
a chance...

Actually, people are just asking he have his chance, not that he be hung. You cannot get anything straight can you?

Especially the first degree murder folks, how
could anyone accuse zimmerman of first degree murder?

Who are those folks?

The anti-zimmerman folks have still not proven
that zimmerman did not act in self defense..

The pro-killing random black kids folks still have not proven there was any reason to follow Martin, Look at Martin, Confront Martin, Shoot Martin.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

If Martin really attacked and was beating Zimmerman's head on the ground where's the bloody nose and head injury, I can't see it?
Zimmerman at Police Station
edit on 28-3-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

You are aware that cuts eventually stop bleeding right? A bloody nose and a head injury will not bleed indefinitely. But at 50 seconds in you can see the cop looking at the back of his head and according to the police report they did administer first aid.
www.scribd.com...

His "defense" is not that he shot Martin because Martin gave him a bloody nose and scratched his head. He says he was being beaten so badly that his life was in danger. Those kinds of wounds at least exist in the visible range.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by LErickson

I received the information from a black conservative friend of mine who knows that planned parenthood was a form of eugenics set up by the progressives.

That does not even address my question.
It sidesteps it completely and without any grace.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

If Martin really attacked and was beating Zimmerman's head on the ground where's the bloody nose and head injury, I can't see it?
Zimmerman at Police Station
edit on 28-3-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

I highly doubt that police officers are going to allow someone to be bloody in a squad car on the way to the police station. EMT's came on the scene, remember? Zimmerman's trip to the police station occurred long after wounds had been treated.

NOPE!

It has already been well confirmed that Zimmerman refused medical treatment at the scene and did not receive any until the next day. ASK HIS LAWYER.

I love it when you supporters try to argue with the lawyer defending the guy you are supporting.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Why did he just cOme out now and say this shouldnt the person come forword when this first happed like evrey one else

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join