It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Its really not about a trial from Zimmerman its about a place where Treyvon can present his side of the story and let the jury decide who to believe.

You only seem to want justice for Zimmerman, what about the justice for Treyvon.

You can hate Obama on another board. Im not here to discuss politics. Im here to discuss what happened to Treyvon Martin by George Zimmerman. Obama comments wont change any of those facts.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

You said it didn't have bearing, I was simply pointing out that you were wrong.
So what if Zimmerman goes to trial and gets off, then where is the justice for TM. What if it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was self defense?

What is funny, and why I will never be on the wrong side of this, is because I am not a GZ supporter. I support whoever the evidence suggests is innocent. Right now there is no evidence to prove GZ is guilty, and what I am really against is the fact that there are bounties on his head, and a couple whose life was changed for the worse because of this mob mentality. All of these people who were certain from the moment the pictures went up that GZ is guilty. That is what I am against. If it comes out that GZ is guilty of manslaughter.. well I said he may be long ago. but as of now there is no evidence of it.
edit on 1-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

You said it didn't have bearing, I was simply pointing out that you were wrong.
So what if Zimmerman goes to trial and gets off, then where is the justice for TM. What if it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was self defense?

I guess you don't understand what justice is. If it goes to trial and zimmerman is found not guilty, that is justice for treyvon. Just like if it goes to trial and Zimmerman is convicted that is justice. We refer to justice being served as it going through the court system.

And I presented you some evidence a few post back when you got all huffy saying we never present evidence. Im waiting on reply to that from you as well.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Justice is a concept of moral rightness based on ethics, rationality, law, natural law, religion, or equity, along with the punishment of the breach of said ethics; justice is the act of being just and/or fair.

With Al and jack, all the hearsay thrown around all the crap..

SO HOW IT IS FAIR NOW and justice,
if this goes to trial with how the MSM has
lied AL, and Jack leading the race war,
HOW CAN ZIMMERMAN GET A FAIR TRIAL?

ZIMMERMAN CAN'T GET A FAIR TRIAL NOW
AL and Jack has RUINED that!!!
AL's lynch mob is not justice..
A LYNCH mob is not justice!!
edit on 1-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

..Yeah right. Exactly, they did ruin it. I was a part of it at the start, but then evidence given by the MSM suggested guilt and I too am guilty of buying into that.

I am sure that is what they will be saying in the streets if GZ is found not guilty. I am sure there wont be riots in the street screaming no justice.

For some reason everyone else is incapable of realizing that the MSM has not given an account that you can pass any sort of judgement with.
edit on 1-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

It would be very hard to get him a fair trial. Maybe impossible.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

SO IT IS FAIR NOW if this goes to trial with how the MSM has lied and ZIMMERMAN CAN NOT GET A FAIR TRIAL? ZIMMERMAN CAN'T GET A FAIR TRIAL NOW YOU GUYS RUINED IT!!!

No, it's not and you're right. But we, here on this thread at this website, have ruined nothing. The only ones that shoulder the entire blame for the blatant exploitation of this kid's death is the media and the Jesse & Co. crowd and their followers. They are sickening.

Here, right here on this site within these threads who are actually looking at the entire picture and having a discussion about it, are trying our hardest to keep that bias out.
edit on 1-4-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You still haven't addressed the evidence I presented to you wanting to know how you explain it away. Why won't you confront that issue?

How does Zimmerman walk away from shooting someone in the chest...who is seated on top of him...how does he not have visible amounts of blood on his clothing?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

He probably did, the grainy video isn't good enough to tell. You can see some sort of blemish on the back of his head.

If GZ didn't have these wounds, then the police would have to lie, the paramedics, and the doctors in his follow up visit. How does one pull off getting all these people to lie.

Or else, these media outlets are all full of it, and pressing their own agenda.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

You still haven't addressed the evidence I presented to you wanting to know how you explain it away. Why won't you confront that issue?

How does Zimmerman walk away from shooting someone in the chest...who is seated on top of him...how does he not have visible amounts of blood on his clothing?

since there was a fight via WITNESS testimony
and eye witness testimony,
keep listening, the *funeral director* not official medical records
says treyvon has no signs of a struggle no cuts or bruises anywhere on him
if he has no cuts or bruises then we know it was zimmerman getting hit, because
if zimmerman hit him he would have signs of trauma.
That means treyvon was the only one throwing punches,
he was on top of zimmerman via eye witness testimony
zimmerman shot him. Zimmerman was screaming for help via eye witness JOHN.
911 calls saw someone in white hoodie on top of someone in red
NO BLOOD? Matches right up with eye witness testimony.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

He probably did, the grainy video isn't good enough to tell. You can see some sort of blemish on the back of his head.

If GZ didn't have these wounds, then the police would have to lie, the paramedics, and the doctors in his follow up visit. How does one pull off getting all these people to lie.

Or else, these media outlets are all full of it, and pressing their own agenda.

You think the video is too grainy to tell if he has blood on him from just shooting someone on top of him but you can see a 'blemish' on the back of his head? You cant use the tape to see one thing and dispute the tape to not see something else because its too grainy.

Do you think a gunshot wound to the chest just dribbles blood? Or do you think it gushes? It is IMPOSSIBLE to shot someone on top of you and not get tons of blood on you in some area (unless the person was wearing so many layers of thick clothes to absorb the blood...a hoodie would not absorb enough to keep it off zimmerman).....george zimmerman does not have any blood on him .... if he did the police wouldn't be touching him bared handed.

The police said nothing about wounds...they said he was bleeding from from his nose and the back of his head. that is what the police report says..and his injuries were not great enough to go to the hospital, the second ambulance was canceled.....nobody is saying the police are lying. the lead investigator wanted to charge zimmerman that night but was over ruled by the state attorney. so the police did their job that night up until the state attorney got involved....so the lies only have to start at the level of the chief to state attorney, etc...
edit on 1-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The video is plenty clear to see a bad beating, hell theres a hd of it floating around with zoomed up images of Zims face. NO INJURYS!!

Popeye better eat a can of spinach if his eyes are that bad!!

All jokes aside you need your eyes checked

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

since there was a fight via WITNESS testimony
and eye witness testimony,
keep listening, the *funeral director* not official medical records
says treyvon has no signs of a struggle no cuts or bruises anywhere on him
if he has no cuts or bruises then we know it was zimmerman getting hit, because
if zimmerman hit him he would have signs of trauma.
That means treyvon was the only one throwing punches,
he was on top of zimmerman via eye witness testimony
zimmerman shot him. Zimmerman was screaming for help via eye witness JOHN.
911 calls saw someone in white hoodie on top of someone in red
NO BLOOD? Matches right up with eye witness testimony.

You've ignored quite abit of other evidence.

How does no blood match up with witness testimony?

Im sure you will ignore me too but how do you shoot someone who in on TOP of you in the chest and not get any blood on you?

You are hooked on the funeral directors interviews like it only matters what he saw. It does matter what he observed but it is not the only key. You like to use that as evidence that Treyvon was the only on hitting. Have you seen pictures of Zimmermans knuckles? How do you know they weren't scraped or bruised? You don't. You have no idea.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Actually you have an adult stalking a minor.

FL has a stand your ground law.

So even with Zimmerman's lawyers recount of the incident, Zimmerman is at least guilty of manslaughter.

I don't know why people are sticking up for this failure and the obvious corruption of a police force.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
If Zimmerman wasn't so suspicious, a life may have been saved.
I do not condone the fact that he followed him, nor may have started/not started the altercation
But once it began, there was a fight, did it warrant a lethal weapon? Perhaps, I don't know, I wasn't there.
Yet this whole thing could have been avoided if Zimmerman would not have followed him and let the police do their job.

The whole thing could have been avoided if Martin did not attack Zimmerman. Zimmerman was not an imminent threat to him. The fact the Martin got him on the ground and was smashing his head shows Zimmerman was not initially pointing a gun at him or he would have been shot before Martin got his hands on him. He was just following him that is not against the law. I have followed and even chased suspicious characters in my own neighborhood they all ran or continued walking not one of them turned and attacked me.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Fists do not equal bullets. Zimmerman is in no position to apprehend the suspect. Zimmerman is the antagonist.

Also who in the world would want to live in that gated community with a trigger happy tenant? Zimmerman himself could have got capped point blank. Zimmerman could have missed and the bullet could of traveled into somebody's room or car. It was dangerous and stupid of him to go and take down the suspect.

Instead of a case for a burglary theft or trespassing, now we have this HUGE investigation.

Good job Zimmerman, way to use your head.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
How is an adult chasing down a minor not an imminent threat to the minor?

Even if Trayvon fought first what have Zimmerman the right to chase him down?

FL laws say Trayvon can stand his ground and an adult chasing a minor???

There is zero scenario in this particular story where Zimmerman is not at least liable for manslaughter.

C'mon.

Ps I'm basing my facts on Zimmermans lawyers statements, not the media.
edit on 4/1/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Zimmerman doesn't seen ti be very honest, he lied about being the one screaming for help:

A leading expert in the field of forensic voice identification sought to answer that question by analyzing the recordings for the Orlando Sentinel.

His result: It was not George Zimmerman who called for help.

Tom Owen, forensic consultant for Owen Forensic Services LLC and chair emeritus for the American Board of Recorded Evidence, used voice identification software to rule out Zimmerman. Another expert contacted by the Sentinel, utilizing different techniques, came to the same conclusion.

Zimmerman claims self-defense in the shooting and told police he was the one screaming for help. But these experts say the evidence tells a different story.

]http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-31/news/os-trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-911-20120331_1_voice-identification-expert-reasonable-scientif ic-certainty[

OP will probably ignore this and keep on pushing his agenda.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by antmax21
If Zimmerman wasn't so suspicious, a life may have been saved.
I do not condone the fact that he followed him, nor may have started/not started the altercation
But once it began, there was a fight, did it warrant a lethal weapon? Perhaps, I don't know, I wasn't there.
Yet this whole thing could have been avoided if Zimmerman would not have followed him and let the police do their job.

The whole thing could have been avoided if Martin did not attack Zimmerman. Zimmerman was not an imminent threat to him. The fact the Martin got him on the ground and was smashing his head shows Zimmerman was not initially pointing a gun at him or he would have been shot before Martin got his hands on him. He was just following him that is not against the law. I have followed and even chased suspicious characters in my own neighborhood they all ran or continued walking not one of them turned and attacked me.

this could have been avoided if zimmerman had followed 911 instructions. too....but you blame him for nothing, right?
How do you know Treyvon attacked Zimmerman? That has not been established so how can you say 'the fact'...seems like you have made up facts.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Regardless even if Trayvon beat the guy to death under the stand your ground law he could have.

Throws self defense out.

What you have is a guy who made a huge mistake and someone died.

Manslaughter even if Zimmermans story is 100% true.

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join