It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

do you think zimmerman attacked TM?

To be honest I do not know... I do know that when I personally have been approached by these rent a cops they have shown a power trip. Me being a smart butt kid at the time just laughed at how stupid they were being.

But if someone that did not identify themselves tried to stop me I'd defend myself. Not saying that is what happened but it could be. So my conclusion is I do not see beyond a reasonable doubt that TM attacked Zimmer, because he had no motive to do so.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

its not messed up at all. Only becuase society in general has degraded in standards so much that people now think talking and reasoning with someone is " messed up" THATS whats messed up!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
I do know that when I personally have been approached by these rent a cops they have shown a power trip.

Zimmerman isn't a "rent-a-cop". He's just a guy who likes to drive around his neighborhood, armed, looking for trouble.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

If its already clear to you its murder then you have already convicted a man who has not even had a trial and thats hipocritical.

There are certain patterns to these things.

Is it racist to wait until all evidence is presented or a decision is made on wheter it even get tried?

No, but that's not what I'm saying.

Oh and i am 35 yrs old and have learned wait till the facts are in otherwise you look really stupid.

Sure, same here, except for the 35 years part. The only thing that should matter is the cop on the phone telling the perp to stay put and not do anything. Next thing you know, the perp shoots a kid dead.

I have a question though. If your opinion has changed from the past how does past post history play into the current time? Opinions and views can change.

Sure they can. And I agree with you here. But certain opinions of certain posters have not changed. Again, you have to look for patterns. Actual patterns though, not made up.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

How do you know he ran and hid? And just because something was reinforced in Zimmermans head does make it the reality of the situation. That is the point. Zimmerman didn't realize that what he was doing would freak out the average person not doing anything wrong. If Treyvon was doing something illegal he would have ran and Zimmerman never would have caught up, he didnt run because he knew he was just walking home. Zimmerman was living in a very heightened reality that he created in his head. He escalated the situation that he created....which transferred to Treyvons reality of Zimmerman gunning him down.
edit on 30-3-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

i dont know he ran but there seems to be claims from his girlfriend that he said " i'm not going to run anymore" or words to that affect. dont know if its confirmed.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

In my most personal, private opinion, I believe that Trayvon DID run. I also heard (very shortly after this story became headline news) that his girlfriend told him to run. He said some guy was following him and she told him to run. He said, "No, I'll just put my hood up." Then they hung up.

But I think Zimmerman continued to approach and eventually Trayvon DID run. Zimmerman gave chase. Trayvon ran between two houses in hopes of getting away and Zimmerman caught up to him, CAUGHT him physically and a scuffle ensued. Trayvon yelled for help and Z-man shut him up.

I realize I may be 100% wrong, but this is a gut feeling.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by MrWendal

No offense, because we usually agree, but if you are privy to the mortician reports......

Then please post them.........

However that being said, youre saying that Martin shows no sign of this.......how would you know this? because NONE of that has been released?

Just like none of zimmermans records have been released.....

Now being that there was a scuffle and there was a shooting , we know that BOTH have been examined and none of the information has been released to the public.....

For zimmerman OR martin.....we know for a fact, the autopsy of Martin AND the examination of zimmerman havent been released......as per legal statutes....

So how could you know any of this, except for presumtion ?

Otherwise its hearsay
edit on 30-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

See, I understand this but the people
that think zimmerman is guilty are acting like
this is sort of a revelation, when in fact this *funeral director*
is a big moron and I would not go by what he has to say at all.
BUT FOR YOU ZIMMERMAN IS GUILTY FOLKS, KEEP POSTING
THE FUNERAL DIRECTOR and ABC VIDEO AS EVIDENCE...
Keep looking like fools!!
Remember the video that came out the other night
that was the zimmerman is guilty smoking gun, now it is the funeral directors statements.
They want to point at the police video and say ZIMMERMAN DOES NOT LOOK LIKE HE HAS BEEN IN A FIGHT!!
But then say look treyvon has no bruises so zimmerman was the only one hitting and shooting anyone..

DO YOU PEOPLE SEE THIS??
edit on 30-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

the funeral director is an idiot? i guess only people that don't support the zimmerman is not guilty story are the only people that are not idiots huh?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

She told him to run, he told her he wasn't going to run ... because he wasn't doing anything wrong. And what difference does it make if he did run and hide? He was being pursued by an armed man .... maybe he ran and hid and Zimmerman found him and confronted him....if you have watched any of the tv interviews and reports several witness have reported that the police advised them that they did not hear what they say they heard or they have coached the way the interview went. The mother of the 13 year old boy was on one of the shows and she flat out said the lead investigator came to her house on March 5 and told her that he wanted to charge Zimmerman that night but his hands were tied and that (referring to zimmerman) 'there is some type of sterotyping going on'.....not to mention that there is evidence that the police report was altered or things were added to it after it was initially filed.

Zimmerman wanted desperately to be a part of law enforcement. How can you explain him saying on the 911 call 'these a holes always get away' and then minutes later he is standing over a dead body .... he was making sure that 'this one' didn't get away this time.....Treyvon did not have the same mind set as Zimmerman, Treyvon felt victimized by Zimmermans approach and demeanor because Zimmerman had already convicted him a criminal in his wanna be cop mind. Zimmerman supposedly had 4 years of criminal justice education, but yet he chooses to disobey a 911 advisement not to follow. I know its not an order or a law, the point is, he should have known what the consequences could have been based on his background and education. He acted foolishly, Treyvon acted victimize, like he was.
edit on 30-3-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I do know that when I personally have been approached by these rent a cops they have shown a power trip.

Zimmerman isn't a "rent-a-cop". He's just a guy who likes to drive around his neighborhood, armed, looking for trouble.

I think you are reading too much into the statement... rent-a-cop = anyone who is not a cop... in other words even a vigilante, as you described, would fall under...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I think you are reading too much into the statement... rent-a-cop = anyone who is not a cop... in other words even a vigilante, as you described, would fall under...

OK, No need to roll your eyes. I was just going by your words. After all, I can't read your mind.

And in some discussions I've seen, people think Zimmerman was some sort of actual security guard or authority. I just wanted to be factual.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

i was just explaing how in zimmermans mind the actions of being evasive or trying to hide could have reinforced his belief TM was up to no good. that is all.

are you saying theres nothing TM could have done to avoid being shot and killed? It seems to me a lot of people are going out of their way to portray TM as completely blameless during this incident.

I dont think thats the case.
edit on 30-3-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
this is gonna sound racist but i wish we could take a poll according to race of who thinks zimmerman is guilty who thinks he is innocent. well the politically correct answer would be that zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty so i'll reword the poll who thinks zimmerman should not be charged and who thinks zimmerman should be charged.

i'll start it off i am hispanic and i feel that zimmerman should be charged, there has been so much contrary evidence/witnesses and this country has shown plenty of police bias/bungled investigation for me not to take the "official story" at face value,

i wouldnt automatically say that zimmerman followed martin for racial reasons but i do feel he profiled trayvon for looking thuggish and we have to remember that in todays culture a lot of younger people regardless of race dress and act thuggish nowadays. so just remember it could happen to anyone of any color as long as vigilante neighborhood watch are allowed to behave in the manner zimmerman has since he placed over 46 911 calls in recent years.

it would be akin to a hippie looking person in the 1960's being followed and profiled because they had long hair and a tye dye shirt, long hair tye dye = shirt they must be up to no good.

it would be very interesting to see the results of that poll.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

its up the the prosecuters to decide if he should be charged. Police pass the relevant evidence and they decide if it should be persued. I do not have the evidence so i dont know if he should be charged.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

i was just explaing how in zimmermans mind the actions of being evasive or trying to hide could have reinforced his belief TM was up to no good. that is all.

are you saying theres nothing TM could have done to avoid being shot and killed? It seems to me a lot of people are going out of their way to portray TM as completely blameless during this incident.

I dont think thats the case.

just because it reinforced it in Zimmermans mind is no defense.

It appears to me there is nothing that Treyvon could have done to avoid being shot....he was shot. What blame do you place on Treyvon? Being mouthy? Having a sweet tooth? Being out after dark? Not bowing down to the authority of wanna be cop George Zimmerman?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

reply to post by conspiracy nut

its up the the prosecuters to decide if he should be charged. Police pass the relevant evidence and they decide if it should be persued. I do not have the evidence so i dont know if he should be charged.

by saying that you say that you would believe any "relevant evidence" the police would give prosecutors would be legit. well then how come the cops didnt take into account witnesses that had different accounts than the "official story"? i believe that a thorough investigation will lead to zimmerman being charged.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

I have to say I agree with your responses to my previous post. Sometimes though the patttern is manufactured by our brains though. Personally at first I was caught up in this until my brain finally snapped me back to reality and told me to wait to make a decision. Now if everyone else would do the same eh?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
IF the kid attacked him first, doesnt that fit in Floridas stand your ground law? as the guy who lived followed him and confronted him after being told not to. im sure we are not getting the full story, and people are going crazy on both sides. but from the info i can see the man is at fault if not fully guilty. if he stayed in his vehicle while ignoring 911 operator even he couldnt of been physicaly attacked.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

just because it reinforced it in Zimmermans mind is no defense

i'm not saying it is a defense. I'm explaining how situations like this can develop and escalate through actions & mentalities of the people involved. that is all.

It appears to me there is nothing that Treyvon could have done to avoid being shot....he was shot

so if he phoned the police when he noticed he was being followed that wouldnt have stopped him being shot?

if he walked up to the nearest house and asked for help that wouldnt have stopped him being shot?

if he walked up to zimmerman and made it clear he wasnt looking for trouble and tried to reason with zimmerman that wouldnt have stopped him being shot?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mutly

You summed it up quite nicely. IF is the big question. My personal opinion is that he should have stayed in his car and waited for the cops. He was stupid not to and it's his fault for what has happened. But being stupid isn't a crime.

So we're left with the big "IF" question you raised. He could have very well (and is how I feel) pursued Martin and Martin was completely defending himself, therefore the Stand Your Ground/Self-Defense issue would have been all in Martin's favor.
edit on 30-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join