It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
UPDATE EXCLUSIVE
Brother: Medical records will prove George Zimmerman's story-- George Zimmerman's brother said medical records will prove that his brother was attacked and his nose was broken by Trayvon Martin before he fatally shot the teen.

Robert Zimmerman Jr. spoke to CNN's Piers Morgan Thursday night saying he wanted to correct some of the "mythology" and untruths that have been spread about the controversial shooting.

www.cnn.com...

WELL PROOF FOR the folks who say a fight never even happen
and that zimmerman had no injuries he does folks.
Well the brother is milking it now
for his day on tv.
The zimmermans are going
to stoop down to a martins level.
Now I think these both sides are just wanting
to get there face seen. If medical records prove
this then just release them. None of this drama #.
Also if medical records exist you can be damn sure ABC NEWS
knew about it. I mean if they can get a secure video, they could
make sure to know just short of seein the actual document.
Money talks. Its pathetic all the morons crying over this for personal gain.
a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony;

to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony
which zimmerman might of done defacto in some of the race baiters eyes
edit on 30-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by popsmayhem

Nope. You can't chase someone down and then claim self-defense when you kill them, unless they, too use deadly force. There is no indication at this time that Trayvon used deadly force.

To establish the defense, the person must be free from fault or provocation, must have no means of escape or retreat, and there must be an impending peril.

Self Defense Law

Trayvon would have been fully justified in using deadly force. He was an unarmed person who had every right to be where he was that was being stalked and pursued by what turned out to be an armed, hostile pursuer. Trayvon would have been perfectly justified, under this BS Florida law, in killing Zimmerman.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Ho Hum..what yall gonna do when the facts come out with Travon having stolen gold chain in his possession....Hmmmmmm...Oh yea....he found it....beat you too it...LOL.Dumb asses..

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by booky
Ho Hum..what yall gonna do when the facts come out with Travon having stolen gold chain in his possession....Hmmmmmm...Oh yea....he found it....beat you too it...LOL.Dumb asses..

Zimmerman can't legally shoot and kill someone even if they DID steal a gold chain... or got suspended... or had traces of pot in their backpack... or have gold teeth...

NONE of this exonerates Zimmerman in the LEAST. Sorry.

edit on 3/30/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

hi, thats cool i never knew that. thanks for the info

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

So if someone slaps you , you have the right to shoot them.. Thats what you are promoting ... the ingnorance here is overwhelming.

i'm not promoting it. That just seems to be the law in Florida/USA

I would say if your getting your head smashed off the ground its a pretty good reason to draw a gun and shoot.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Let's say you're a mugger and one night, out on your prowl, you come upon me walking alone. You see me as a perfect victim and come at me. Much to your surprise, even though you have a gun, I gain the upper hand, smash your nose with my elbow, knocking you back. Before I could stop you, you manage to grab your weapon and kill me.

/For sake of argument, a witness heard a gun shot but didn't see anything, so the cops come before you have a chance to run. You show them your bloody nose where I bopped you good one in your face with my elbow and the gash on the back of your head when you fell backwards onto the pavement. You claim self defense. I'm dead and can't give my statement.

Should you be able to walk away? Should we just automatically assume you are innocent of any wrong doing just because there's no evidence you attacked me in the first place?

Just because Zimmerman got injured does not mean that he was not the aggressor.
edit on 30-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

had this mugger called the cops and stated he was following a suspicious person?

you think zimmermans call to police was a devious strategy so he could shoot someone?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Zimmerman should be arrested, and put on trial. If he's found guilty then he should get life in prison or the death penalty.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by Deranged74

So if someone slaps you , you have the right to shoot them.. Thats what you are promoting ... the ingnorance here is overwhelming.

i'm not promoting it. That just seems to be the law in Florida/USA

I would say if your getting your head smashed off the ground its a pretty good reason to draw a gun and shoot.

You don't have the right to shoot them. The SYG law don't change the law of self defense, just the where it can be applied. Defense has to be proportional to the threat or perceived threat. A slap would not be seen by any jury as a life threatening, real or perceived, and would not justify killing in response. An appropriate self defense against a slap would be a slap or perhaps a punch.
edit on 30-3-2012 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

That is what I thought too. That Zimmerman followed him and approached him. How it appears if you actually listen to the 9-11 call is that Zimmerman is following on foot while talking to 9-11 they tell him not to follow and he says ok. It seems that he continues to follow for a minute but then tells them he lost them and they start discussing where he will meet police while he is apparently returning to his truck. So he lost sight of Trayvon. If Trayvon was afraid and running away he should have gone to his dad's girlfriends and never have been seen again. Instead it appears that as Zimmerman was going back to the truck Martin circled back and jumped him.

Zimmerman's report, aswell as the police, eye witness, and paramedics all seem to corroborate Zimmerman's story. So either it's the truth or it's a huge conspiracy. If Martin did circle back and was on top of Zimmerman beating him up we can't be mad and expect Zimmerman to take an extreme amount of beating before deciding to pull his gun. When you are being beaten and are afraid you have to act quickly to preserve your life and fear makes it hard to judge whether the person is able to inflict the amount of damage it takes to kill you so he can't be blamed and it was justified.

This comment is the most sensible on this thread..

I agree with you, and I support Zimmerman.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Zimmerman should be arrested, and put on trial. If he's found guilty then he should get life in prison or the death penalty.

Why because of public opinion?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by yeti101

Let's say you're a mugger and one night, out on your prowl, you come upon me walking alone. You see me as a perfect victim and come at me. Much to your surprise, even though you have a gun, I gain the upper hand, smash your nose with my elbow, knocking you back. Before I could stop you, you manage to grab your weapon and kill me.

/For sake of argument, a witness heard a gun shot but didn't see anything, so the cops come before you have a chance to run. You show them your bloody nose where I bopped you good one in your face with my elbow and the gash on the back of your head when you fell backwards onto the pavement. You claim self defense. I'm dead and can't give my statement.

Should you be able to walk away? Should we just automatically assume you are innocent of any wrong doing just because there's no evidence you attacked me in the first place?

Just because Zimmerman got injured does not mean that he was not the aggressor.

In a normal world there would be an investigation. Because there is a clear motivation for any killer to embellish their account and of course the other party cannot.

Also, you can't be a witness to your crime. Otherwise trials would simply be

Court: Can the defendant take the stand. Do you plead guilty or not guilty.
Defendent: Not guilty your honor
Court: Ok, you're free to go.
edit on 30-3-2012 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

you could perceive someone smashing your head off the ground as a deadly threat. How does zimmerman know when he's going to stop?

in crazy bonkers america where they let anyone run around with guns i'm surprised there's not more incidents like this.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

You said:

I gave a scenario that negates your statement. Sure, if you're getting your head smashed in where you are clearly defending yourself from an unprovoked attack, yes, you would have the right to use your weapon.

We don't know who the initial contact was started by. Why should we just assume Zimmerman is telling the whole truth? He was the one who started the whole thing by following him in the first place. While that fact doesn't automatically make him guilty, I'd say it's enough to question what really happened.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Why because of public opinion?

No. Not because of public opinion. Because that's the way our legal system works.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

i think theyre both to blame and I'd also like to blame wider society and our civilization espcially in urban areas.

can people not talk to each other anymore? TM could have made a few choices. He could have phoned the police himself and complained about zimmerman. He could have went to the nearest house and asked for help if he felt threatened. He could have talked to zimmerman and defused the situation in a civilized manner.

i think he chose to escalate and attack zimmerman.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

No, because he pursued a boy and murdered him.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Absolutely.

People do stupid things for stupid reasons. I don't think Trayvon was some angelic child singing hymns to the neighborhood. I don't think Zimmerman is some cold-blooded murderer out to kill everyone he deems suspicious looking.

But to just blast out that one or the other was to blame, boom, no questions asked, is wrong on both sides. By the way, my scenario I gave would work both ways. Had I killed you, I wouldn't expect them to just assume I was being truthful and let me walk, either.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

That is what I thought too. That Zimmerman followed him and approached him. How it appears if you actually listen to the 9-11 call is that Zimmerman is following on foot while talking to 9-11 they tell him not to follow and he says ok. It seems that he continues to follow for a minute but then tells them he lost them and they start discussing where he will meet police while he is apparently returning to his truck. So he lost sight of Trayvon. If Trayvon was afraid and running away he should have gone to his dad's girlfriends and never have been seen again. Instead it appears that as Zimmerman was going back to the truck Martin circled back and jumped him.

Zimmerman's report, aswell as the police, eye witness, and paramedics all seem to corroborate Zimmerman's story. So either it's the truth or it's a huge conspiracy. If Martin did circle back and was on top of Zimmerman beating him up we can't be mad and expect Zimmerman to take an extreme amount of beating before deciding to pull his gun. When you are being beaten and are afraid you have to act quickly to preserve your life and fear makes it hard to judge whether the person is able to inflict the amount of damage it takes to kill you so he can't be blamed and it was justified.

This comment is the most sensible on this thread..

I agree with you, and I support Zimmerman.

Witnesses do not support this sequence of events.

The witness who was on the phone to Trayvon clearly explains there was a confrontation. No jumping from behind and that words were exchanged.

DeeDee said Martin turned around and asked Zimmerman why he was following him. "The man said what are you doing around here?" DeeDee recalled Zimmerman saying.

Why are you following me?

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join