It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
te. It was four hours after the shooting when that footage was taken.

Sorry they said on HLN it was 30 minutes after fight, its been confirmed it was a measly 30 minutes after the altercation.

The way he walked into the station and looked showed NO signs of someone who had to shoot to live. I just dont understand why this is so hard for some of you to see.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
UPDATE EXCLUSIVE
Brother: Medical records will prove George Zimmerman's story-- George Zimmerman's brother said medical records will prove that his brother was attacked and his nose was broken by Trayvon Martin before he fatally shot the teen.

Robert Zimmerman Jr. spoke to CNN's Piers Morgan Thursday night saying he wanted to correct some of the "mythology" and untruths that have been spread about the controversial shooting.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 30-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
te. It was four hours after the shooting when that footage was taken.

Sorry they said on HLN it was 30 minutes after fight, its been confirmed it was a measly 30 minutes after the altercation.

The way he walked into the station and looked showed NO signs of someone who had to shoot to live. I just dont understand why this is so hard for some of you to see.

He certainly does not look like a man who cares about the fact that he just killed a child. This video, along with Craig Sooners and Joe Olivers dodgy behavior lead me to believe that anything Zimmerman says simply cannot be trusted. Too many things do not add up.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
"He certainly does not look like a man who cares about the fact that he just killed a child. This video, along with Craig Sooners and Joe Olivers dodgy behavior lead me to believe that anything Zimmerman says simply cannot be trusted. Too many things do not add up. "

He did not kill a child...he killed a grown thug that was trying to kill him....in Trevon's own words...Trevon got what he deserved....end of fricken story my friend..and the grand jury will show that...bank on it..and the gangs will loooooooooot...as usual..

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by booky

He did not kill a child...he killed a grown thug that was trying to kill him....in Trevon's own words...Trevon got what he deserved....end of fricken story my friend..and the grand jury will show that...bank on it..and the gangs will loooooooooot...as usual..

I am sorry, where is the evidence that Trayvon was a thug? Or what were his own words?

I expect sources along with proof if you wish for me to refrain from making a fool of you.
edit on 30-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

well theres a facebook exchange about TM assaulting a bus driver. Other exchanges which appear to be about breaking into houses.

Doesn't appear he was the aqueeky clean teenager thats being claimed by some.

link   
He is guilty in my eye regardless of a broken nose or not. He caused all of this by carrying a gun around and playing Texas Ranger. He instigated the fight by making martin paranoid that some weird guy was following him around for no particular reason....

And a broken nose means you kill somebody? Zimmerman is the only one alive to tell the story. Anything could have happened!! Zimmerman might of even attack Martin first. NO ONE KNOWS!

Think of all the TONS AND TONS of fights that happen in college towns and military towns at clubs and bars throughout the weekend. What will happen if everyone starts pulling out a gun and shooting in all those altercations?

Their is a difference between shooting someone when you are being beat so so bad and the person will not let up. A beating like that would show signs in that video!!!! A life threatening beating would have sent Zimmerman to the ER not showing up on camera only 30 minutes later looking find and dandy.

So i could care less if Martin punched him in the nose, Zimmerman started the whole crap and like i said when is a broken nose life threatening?

If it was up to you guys their would be a dozen or so shootings in my city every weekend cause anyone who got in a little scuffle would be pulling out guns and shooting...

Sickos the lot of you
edit on 30-3-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by yeti101

Zimmerman wasn't squeaky clean either,, You point?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

at what point is zimmerman allowed to defend himself? does he need to wait until his skull is fractured? what about after he is knocked out?

i wuld say as soon as he is struck he is entitled to defend himself.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by TsukiLunar

well theres a facebook exchange about TM assaulting a bus driver. Other exchanges which appear to be about breaking into houses.

Doesn't appear he was the aqueeky clean teenager thats being claimed by some.

Lol, wrong Trayvon Martin buddy. There are two. One in Georgia and one in Florida.

Sigh, another victim of Stormfront hate campaign, you are.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

So if someone slaps you , you have the right to shoot them.. Thats what you are promoting ... the ingnorance here is overwhelming.

So if someone slaps me I should be able to blow their head off? After all im defending myself..

AND YOU dot not know Martin attacked first, you are going by what Zimmerman said. He is the only one who said Martin attacked first..

He just killed a man and is facing murder charges what the hell do you expect him to say!?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Brother: Medical records will prove George Zimmerman's story-- George Zimmerman's brother said medical records will prove that his brother was attacked and his nose was broken by Trayvon Martin before he fatally shot the teen.

And this would prove Martin started the altercation how? Keep your eyes on the prize. I know these juicy bits keep distracting you from what's important but try and focus.

I do believe there was contact between the two. Between the police report and witnesses, I feel there's enough evidence to show they did get into a physical altercation. How that started is the question. If Zimmerman put his hands on Martin first, even if it was just on his shoulder to get his attention or a shove, then his claim of self-defense doesn't hold water, whatever his injuries are.

Another good question is how did the gun come into play? Zimmerman claims Martin was grabbing for it. When did this supposedly happen, before any contact was made? If so, how did Martin know Zimmerman had a gun if it was concealed on his body? If he was grabbing for it after contact was made, how could he have gotten it if he was so busy beating Zimmerman's head into the ground?

It seems quite logical to me that Zimmerman had that gun out and was threatening Martin with it and that's when contact started and Martin tried grabbing it. You can't outrun a bullet.
edit on 30-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

It seems quite logical to me that Zimmerman had that gun out and was threatening Martin with it and that's when contact started and Martin tried grabbing it. You can't outrun a bullet.
edit on 30-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

He would of shot treyvon that was the case.
I mean in the end thats what happen anyway
talking logistics now i agree with you though i really do agree with you
HE DIDN'T OUTRUN NO BULLET
and i feel terrible i really do feel terrible
the rhetorics piss poor old now

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Thing is, it doesn't even matter whether or not Zimmerman had a broken nose. He pursued Trayvon. Trayvon had every right and reason to defend himself from this pursuer.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Thing is, it doesn't even matter whether or not Zimmerman had a broken nose. He pursued Trayvon. Trayvon had every right and reason to defend himself from this pursuer.

Zimmerman had every right to shoot treyvon after his life was in danger from him.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
www.metacafe.com...

LOOK at this,, this cop got in a fight with a mma fighter who was over a 100 lbs bigger than him!!!! And he didnt shoot him first!!! he pepper sprayed him. This cop was in a real fight for his life with someone way bigger and a trained fighter and even he didnt use deadly force to begin with!!!

He only used it when he absolutely had to!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Nope. You can't chase someone down and then claim self-defense when you kill them, unless they, too use deadly force. There is no indication at this time that Trayvon used deadly force.

To establish the defense, the person must be free from fault or provocation, must have no means of escape or retreat, and there must be an impending peril.

Self Defense Law

edit on 3/30/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

He would of shot treyvon that was the case.

Um...he did...

So what's your theory about how it came about that Martin was trying to get it away from him? When he was on top of Zimmerman, smashing his head in? According to Zimmerman's own statement, Martin was trying to get it away from him, right?

Therefore, the idea that martin jumped him and started bashing his head into the ground and then Zimmerman pulled out his gun and shot him out of self-defense is kind of sketchy.

The gun was in the picture before it got to that point.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Right on... I haven't commented on this situation yet, but I do have to say the right-wing of this country can sure do some propagandizing...

All of a sudden now, the discussion is all about how beat up Zimmerman is in some video. He could be beat to bloody hell and he should still be arrested.

The evidence is unarguable... Zimmerman initiated the confrontation. He is the aggressor. Martin could have beat him to death and Martin would have been protected by the Stand your ground law. Assuming the cops didn't shoot him.

So we have a case where an armed man pursued and killed an unarmed innocent person who had every right to be where he was. Martin would have been perfectly justified in killing Zimmerman. Not the other way around.

But here the conversation has magically changed, to discussing how beat up Zimmerman may or may not have been.

And I see this as another victory for the right-wing propaganda machine. The right wing can't govern worth a damn, but they can sure propagandize...

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join