It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Nabs Suspected Al Queda Terrorist At O'Hare International Airport

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Thank the Bush Administration!! for TSA

Fact The Terrorist that were on those Planes came to America Legally

Passports and were Tourist !!

and Dont Forget The Dammed Utility ( BOX CUTTER ) Knife !

Hell as George Carlin would of Said after you been Flying for about an Hour
there going to Bring you a Knife ( a Table Knife ) and Fork !
or Killing with a Sunday NY Times News Paper , Big Hands

A Year or SO before 911

Warning for the Conservative's ( ADULT Language )

George Carlin - Airport Security

Check out the 1:27 Mark it Like i said !

but for a Little Child in a Wheelchair Come On!!

This isnt Vietnam you know, back when when the Viet Cong Put Grenade's on their Own Children !
to Fight Us ,, Well yeah i Guess if your Arabic/Indian Descent with the Muslim Last Name their might be a Tinsy Problem ( that Suicide Bomb Thingy )

American is Becoming more Like North Korea as TPTB is Censoring/Restricting the # Out of America

all in the Name of Security Loosing Freedom for Security

what that Ben Franklin Quote !

He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither. People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.

All because of a Box Cutter!!

oops my last post was meant for this post

sry

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by camus154

Errrm no.

Wow somebody took their 'over-reaction' pill this morning

Just breathe and chill, PMS symptoms only last for a week anyway.

Also in regards to Africa...uh....never mind.

But really don't take what strangers say on the internet too seriously.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

Maybe it's not so bad and your liberties aren't as eroded as you might think. Maybe your real problem is a matter of perspective.

Maybe you need a stint in a real oppressive regime where whining about airport security would seem like a walk in the park.

Or MAYBE the reason that we don't live in one of those oppressive regimes - MAYBE the reason we have so much freedom as we DO here in the USA.......

Is because WE INSIST on it.

Give 'em an inch, they'll take a mile. Don't give em an inch.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
That's not the TSA I know....

I was just an old white guy with former high security clearances, had used the same bag for roughly twenty years while traveling all over the world and was stopped about a year ago.

Apparently, they found an old bullet that had somehow worked its way into the lining of the bag and was wedged in between the foam compartments.

I was detained for several hours, unable to make any phone calls to let my family know why I had missed my flight. I was handcuffed to a chair and questioned by four different law enforcement agencies.

It was all I could do to not tell every one of them that I was an american loving vet, and they had no business humiliating me in such a way.

Finally, they issued me a citation, which carried a $10,000 fine. All because they deemed me a potential threat and wrote in their report I had sewn in the "explosive device" in an attempt to pass it through security....

I was a war vet, currently am in lawful possession of numerous firearms and only once did I ever use that bag to transport any sort of weapon system or munitions. That was decades ago

All of this hassle, over an old white guy who served his country, worked in highly classified fields, often working alongside government entities, and now I am on a "no fly list" because they found an old .22 caliber bullet in my bag.

I guarantee you, even in my old age and current health predicament, I could do more damage with a pencil than I ever could with a single .22 bullet.

This is not the America I know.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Would you rather see a three year old and wheelchair being patted down by TSA or a three year old and their wheelchair in pieces on the airport concourse or in a field where the body of the plane landed after the bomb goes off?

Wow are you really that messed up and deluded with fear that you would say such a disgusting thing.....
they let the parents through OMG i don't know what shocks me more....your statement or the fact that these people are allowed to do this....

I would rather see some common sense being used ....rather then some robots who cannot think for themselves being allowed to touch my children in any way shape or form.....that person should be dragged out of there and taught that you do not do that.....I mean yes of course the chair will set off the metal detector....but DUHHHHHHHHHHH! of course it will.....Yes i could see from a distance....this young boy was loaded for bear....patting him down for what......look at what the hell he is wearing will you.....his clothing could not even conceal anything.

I would say that brainwashed scared poopless people such as yourself are part of the problem.....you watch to much of the fear mongering MSM.... did you know that approximately 90% of people die a normal.... nondescript...boring death so to speak and your chances of being caught up in a terrorist attack is almost nil.

I would rather live my life without some jerk in a uniform say he is doing something because he has too...thee more i see people behave like sheep the more disappointed i get..STOP BEING SHEEP....this person has absolutely no RIGHT to touch your children.....do not fear them......it might ruin your holiday....but honestly...in the end you will feel the better for standing up for what is right.....and THIS IS NOT RIGHT.....it is nothing other than disgusting.

There are 1.8 deaths every second; that equates to 155,520 deaths a day.

Over 0.15 million people die per day , 107 death per minute and 1.8 death per second . Exact deaths per day 155520 .

More than 150,000 worldwide each day.

This is according to the US Census Bureau

so in one day when 3000 died in 911 on a whole on that given day alone....you would only have had a 2% chance of being involved in that.....and that was a heavy terrorist attack......on a single day....So in that year you had.... .0054% of a chance in dying in that attack........go figure huh......and you would allow this kind of abuse to occur for them kind of odds.

tell you what......why not go and live is say Afghanistan....where you can increase your odds and then the rest of us do not have to have people who think this is ok to do, living amongst a so called free society......I do apologize for coming down on you so hard......BUT WAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UP....this is wrong.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

I am sorry to hear that you would have to undergo such humiliation for false fears being pushed onto the world ....being from Canada and having to cross the border into the US on many occasions i know how border security can be.....and then coming back into Canada the difference in how a person is treated is night and day.

It is becoming worse and worse to be a human nowadays......it is becoming a sick world were common sense goes out the window and we are all treated like criminals.....Make you wonder why you have even bothered to defend such a place anymore.

i now live in england....and it is just as bad over here...i have not been back to Canada in many years...but i am sure it is becoming bad there now......The controllers have finally won.......they have succeeded in violating our very existence....and we the people are taking it up the proverbial arse......Shame on us all.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hello, TSA cockroaches.

edit on 20-3-2012 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

edit on 20-3-2012 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Dont get me wrong, I am NO fan of the TSA and yes I think there are instances where their behaviour is beyond ridiculous. But in this case, I think..

The cast was pretty new, which means not too long ago the child broke his leg, was in a lot of pain, and prob had a horrifying experience while STRANGERS at an emergency room "patted him down", touched him to find out what all was wrong with him after whatever happened, (fall, etc) and everything I am sure, HURT. Yet it was neccessary in order to fix him up. So I think a lot of this little boy's fear was based on pain associated with a recent similiar experience.

In addition, it really would be very easy to target a child in a wheel chair in order to slip something in the back pocket of the chair etc that would take down a plane, or at least hurt lots of people.

As I said, dont get me wrong, TSA ..well I wont even go there, but this was instance < I could see some neccessity in what was done.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hey!!! Just want to get a reaction from you all. I live here in the USA. Now, you good folks on the outside looking in.....do we look as F'King stupid as I think we do?
NO country that fears little boys has ever maintained the status of World Superpower. Welcome to the World of Obama!!!! We deserve what we are about to get! I mean, crap, if I am an enemy of the USA, if I watch this, I immediately start to mobilize a plan to de-flower this prissy country!!! We have become the laughing stock of the world.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

We need to check everybody

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Outraged? Well they only keep doing this because you! let them.
People need to organize.........speak up, form peaceful groups.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Terrorist have no problem using children and children generally aim to please. So i understand him checking him. However , making a mother pump breast milk for her child in a public bathroom is uncalled for , checking a cast and his wheelchair doesnt seem uncalled for. In my opinion.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

But you know what the problem is with these terrorists?

They don't need to fly as they're already in america.

In the white house to be more exact.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
reply to post by Elexio

For what? Doing his job?

I understand parents dont like seeing their kids in stressful situations, but all it takes is one crazy parent attaching a bomb to the inside of his childs cast and a bigger problem would occur.

Cheers

oh please, this is exactly what the gov wants u 2 fear..don't be used by them..be more braver

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2

In addition, it really would be very easy to target a child in a wheel chair in order to slip something in the back pocket of the chair etc that would take down a plane, or at least hurt lots of people.

the imagination just never runs out

stop being used your gov

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
Sickening
... If those perverts tried to assault my kid like that I would have freaked out. Why do we let uniforms intimidate us like this? Disgusting.

Perverts?

Assault?

I hope you never need to take your child to a hospital to be examined by a doctor!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
All these checks to get on a flight. Any potential terrorist does not have to take a flight to bring down an aircraft. All a terrorist would need is a van with a sunroof, a position under or near a flight path and a bazooka or rocket launcher all of which are not massively hard to obtain for a determined loony bin. They then just have to wait until a good target is overhead and kaboom. Many of these areas are not unfortunately not well enough secured. Shooting down a plane as it was taking off would have devastating consequences not only for those in the plane but those on the ground as well. The plane would probably be loaded with a full load of fuel and the wreckage particularly if the airport was in a built up area would be spread out and kill a lot of people on the ground.

What i am saying by this is that security needs to be thought out a little better. Sniffer dogs should be used and roaming security should also patrol parks and public spaces near airports also using explosive sniffing dogs etc

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

-Yes the Agent is just doing his job. So were the Nazis. The problem here is "the job". I also do not have to accept this. I can choose to not fly, and I will not fly through any airport that uses the TSA.

-I would imagine they would. The problem is these "extremists" are not everywhere. They are a rather small group in comparison to the amount of people who fly and I would dare say not as much of a threat as you seem to think.

-A few years after 9/11 there were different procedures in place. Today ,your children could be groped and it is well within the rules. A couple years after 9/11 not so much.

-I am not suggesting anything inappropriate went on. I am saying this is wrong and not necessary at all. How many children in a body cast and wheelchair has been used to bring a plane down? None. Yet we allow this to happen because "it might happen", and one day "it might happen" that a horse gets hit on the road by a truck and flies through my front window. It's possible, it could happen, but it is very unlikely. Should I then search every car that comes down my road for horse attracting capability just in case?

-Nazi soldiers exterminated people. You're comparing that to a TSA agent? Tell me the connection, please.

-Terrorists aren't everywhere? So we should only have security where they are at. Why didn't I think of that!?!? You have an APP for current terrorist locations so we can only deploy security to those locations?

-2009 is when my kids went through the process. So that just shot down that argument.

-One of the best security tools is being random. I'm glad you are not in charge of airport security.

Flying is not a right. It's a privilege you pay for. If you don't want to be searched, take the bus.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by Neysa
Sickening
... If those perverts tried to assault my kid like that I would have freaked out. Why do we let uniforms intimidate us like this? Disgusting.

Perverts?

Assault?

I hope you never need to take your child to a hospital to be examined by a doctor!

Well that's different because.... um..... you see it's....... hmmm..... that same?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join