It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Nabs Suspected Al Queda Terrorist At O'Hare International Airport

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

A Toddler In A Wheelchair...

A toddler in a wheelchair is stopped by the TSA at ORD (O'Hare Airport in Chicago) and forced to into a sequestered area. On his way to a family vacation in Disney, this 3 year old boy is in a body cast for a broken leg. Despite assurances from his father that "everything is ok", he is physically trembling with fear while he watches his two siblings, mother, father, grandfather and grandmother pass through along with everyone else...only to be singled out.

Absolutely appaling stuff.

Apparently he was singled out.

Getting a patdown, a swap of his cast and his chair is checked.

Poor boy doesn't even know what is going on.

All for the safety of America huh?

Imho this is demorilization at work.

Numbing the future/coming generation to the installment of the police state.

Making them think this is routine, normal bussines.

I'm disgusted.

Here's a nice infographic on these incompetent pigs.

(pls take a look)

source

What Ya Think!?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
before i opened this post i was like....oh god here we go again

lol

that picture graph is awesome and a little scary

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I don't get what the problem with this is.. its a toddler in a wheelchair, obviously a clear terror threat.

/end sarcasm

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think I'll stick with staying within europe for my holidays....I really don't fancy watching my wife and kids being molested by people I wouldn't trust my dog with.

What happened America, you use to be cool?
edit on 19-3-2012 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Sickening
I will probably get flamed for this, but...
Shame on the parents for letting them do that. If those perverts tried to assault my kid like that I would have freaked out. Why do we let uniforms intimidate us like this? Disgusting.
Perhaps if we all wore burkas to the airport, no one would be searched.
Flame away

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm surprised no pervert has tried going door to door posing as a government kiddy inspector.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I wouldn't be able to travel with a young child because I could not stand for my child to be subjected to that.
I might never get to go anywhere again, because **I** won't willingly go through that in order to do so.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
That was just unsettling to watch. I don't even know how someone could single that child out. Of course he was showing fear during the process, did he yawn at the checkpoint before getting pulled aside?

I noticed the 5 or so officers milling around in the background doing nothing. Waste of time, waste of money. I'm surprised noone told dad to stop filming as well.
edit on 19-3-2012 by WmassCrooner because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
How difficult would it be for everyone to just stop flying for one week, boycott the airlines to show you will not stand for this. There needs to be an airlines blackout week. Even a blackout month if necessarily. It may be a bit inconvenient, but no one said fighting for your freedom and liberty was supposed to be easy. If you want it bad enough, you will do what it takes.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
child molesting is legal for TSA agents ^^ guess a lot of pedophiles will join them...

but seriously, every singl american who supported and supports all this 9/11-muslim-fear are in charge for that development!!!

and a high-prefessional terrorist would use a child...so checking them is OK....ok hes no muslim but home grown terrorists and xenophobia are the answere why also this little white child is checked....

face what all your hatred and 9/11 stupidity did...."You've made your bed, now you must lie in it."

start migrating to europe!!!! leave america is you dont want to life in such conditions...a revolution will never happen!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
How difficult would it be for everyone to just stop flying for one week, boycott the airlines to show you will not stand for this. There needs to be an airlines blackout week. Even a blackout month if necessarily. It may be a bit inconvenient, but no one said fighting for your freedom and liberty was supposed to be easy. If you want it bad enough, you will do what it takes.

The problem with that, is a large chunk of (if not the vast majority) of flight is for business reasons.

I cannot imagine an employee telling his/her boss no to a business trip because they want to protest the TSA.

Especially in today's economy, large unemployment rates means that ones boss may see their employees as more disposable. The HR department may literally have 1000's of resumes from people that would probably take less money and fly 7 days a week to take the job from the employee who refuses to fly in protest.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamwatcher

Originally posted by Under Water

The problem with that, is a large chunk of (if not the vast majority) of flight is for business reasons.

I cannot imagine an employee telling his/her boss no to a business trip because they want to protest the TSA.

Especially in today's economy, large unemployment rates means that ones boss may see their employees as more disposable. The HR department may literally have 1000's of resumes from people that would probably take less money and fly 7 days a week to take the job from the employee who refuses to fly in protest.

that would be highly speculative since there are no statistics to back it up. i will never fly again since the treatment they gave me and my wife at Phoenix airport last year, farck them.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Holy overreaction people.

That agent was doing their job and I think it was handled the best way possible. This is the world we live in. If you want to travel by air, you have to accept this. You think extremists wouldn't use any method they could think to slip by security? Guess again.

I had my, then, 4 and 7 year with me on a plane trip a few years ago after 9-11. We got selected for random search, all 3 of us. I told my kids before the search that the guards needed our help to keep everyone safe on the plane by practicing searching. I went first to show is was easy and safe. No ogling, no groping, nothing perverse happened to my kids. I was standing within arms length of my kids the entire process. Was it a hassle? Yes. But the only thing we "lost" was 10 minutes of our that we have spent just sitting on the airplane waiting to take off.

You people are out of your minds to say anything inappropriate went on. You all are making it sounds like they strip-searched the kid in a private room without the parent being present.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

28,000 flights per day in the USA, do you really think the majority are filled with vacationers?

The employee protest is common sense, why would a boss keep an employee around who refuses to go on a business trip due to protest?

While you may have the luxury of not being required to fly for your livelihood, I would imagine those employees on those 28,000 flights a day, might have a different view.

That is hardly "speculative".

If you think that somehow employees today have such a strong of sense of job security that they can defy their job duties and keep their job, I suggest you research a bit more into how grim the job market is.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

28,000 flights per day in the USA, do you really think the majority are filled with vacationers?

The employee protest is common sense, why would a boss keep an employee around who refuses to go on a business trip due to protest?

While you may have the luxury of not being required to fly for your livelihood, I would imagine those employees on those 28,000 flights a day, might have a different view.

That is hardly "speculative".

If you think that somehow employees today have such a strong of sense of job security that they can defy their job duties and keep their job, I suggest you research a bit more into how grim the job market is.

again it's speculation or show me some statistics to back up your anecdotal evidence. point is everyone who can refuse to fly will help send the message that we do not wish to be door mats in the name of made up boogie men.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

WOW, you honestly think you need numbers to tell you that you will probably lose your job if you refuse to do your job duties.

Some things are common sense.

Anyway, enjoy your fantasy, where business care about an employees protest of the TSA to the point of losing business.

For the record, I agree about the TSA going too far and something needs to be done. Just don't expect people to lose their livelihood over it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

WOW, you honestly think you need numbers to tell you that you will probably lose your job if you refuse to do your job duties.

Some things are common sense.

Anyway, enjoy your fantasy, where business care about an employees protest of the TSA to the point of losing business.

For the record, I agree about the TSA going too far and something needs to be done. Just don't expect people to lose their livelihood over it.

well for one thing i didn't say people in business should refuse to fly, just that you are speculating on how much is business and how much is leisure travel. second point may be when peoples livelihood becomes more important than their freedom, we have already lost everything.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
That is so creepy. Pedophiles will be lining up to become TSA officers.

I wouldn't let anyone touch my kid like that, don't care what kind of badge you have or how "professional" you think you are at it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
alot of people i know are not going to visit the USA since its quite often viewed as a full gloves on exam especially if you have never travelled to the land of the 'free' before so do you fancy possibly spending the first and last 3-4 hours of your holiday being probed up every orifice just because someone doesn't like the look of you

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Yeah I had the exact same thought mate, no way would they be touching up my kids like that! Then I thought hmmmm he's got the camera out, perhaps he's letting it happen to bring awareness to this issue. But still sacrificing your son for that isn't right really! He doesn't exactly have much say in the matter!

As others have said, this is to desensitize people to these kind of assaults. It's working too, I saw one youtube comment that said it was reasonable! I asked him if I could feel up his thighs? Or what he would do if some random stranger came up to him in the street and started touching his kids! It's amazing what people will do for someone in a costume! There have been many studies regarding it. People will do just about anything if asked to do so buy someone in 'authority'!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join