It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

TSA Nabs Suspected Al Queda Terrorist At O'Hare International Airport

page: 5
60
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
And this is just a year down the road folks..

Tsa Agent: "THAT CHILD IS A RON PAUL SUPPORTER!!.. HE MUST BE A DAMN TERRORIST... QUICK NAB HIM BEFORE HE RUNS AWAY".

Father's reply "But .. but he has a broken leg with cast and is only 3 years old. Plus he is to young to vote Sir".

Tsa Agent: " STFU... **tasers the father, mother, and 2 year old daughter** "

Kiss America Goodbye everyone

edit on 20-3-2012 by descendedstar because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I dont really see the issue here.

Whats wrong about being safe and checking the cast/wheelchair for a bomb/weapons, etc?

If I was a passenger on that plane, id hope the TSA did the best they could checking for bombs/weapons etc.

Cheers



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
I dont really see the issue here.

Whats wrong about being safe and checking the cast/wheelchair for a bomb/weapons, etc?

If I was a passenger on that plane, id hope the TSA did the best they could checking for bombs/weapons etc.

Cheers


But don't you see? It was this poo' w'il boy who got searched. It made him cry. It made a whole lot of parents furious with indignation because they imagined their own poo' wi'l boys going through the same horror.

Anyway, aren't a whole bunch of people getting slaughtered in Africa? Anybody know? Anybody?

No? Well about that new iPad, amiright?



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w
 


seems that the U.S Gov is overdoing the fear of terrorism or showing how to be extra careful..either way this is just plain silly..hope others will not be learning from the U.S on how to deal with terrorism.

but terrorism is a great excuse to scare the masses into giving up all their rights and allowing the gov(the elite) to take over..this reminds me of what HITLER did ..he tried to convince Jews were the bad guys(today it is Muslims and anybody else who dare threaten the TPTB) and look what Hitler did(similar to what is happening in Afghanistan,Iraq) not to mention Homeland Security...i say Nazism and War on Terrorism r the same,reason to kill a lot of the 'BAD GUYS'...the Americans unknowingly gave power to wipe out the 'Enemies' of America.


edit on 20-3-2012 by atsmem1980 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w
 


I really hate false post titles. Really a waste of time. I fly several times a month at various times of the year and sometimes I get pulled aside sometimes I don't. It takes 5-10 minutes if they wan't to confirm my laptop turns on.

What annoys me is stuff like the moron who doesn't take all the jewelry off or that has a big bag of bathroom liquids in the carry on.

Yes if it was my kid I would be supportive. As long as I could stand there with them, which his dad was, I'd be fine.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by camus154
 


America is/was supposed to be the land of the free (clearly is not anymore). So please do not compare one country to another that has their own set of problems, your thought process is illogical. The people that are actually pissed off with the TSA situation will understand my point. They want their freedom back.

edit on 20-3-2012 by descendedstar because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by descendedstar
reply to post by camus154
 


America is/was supposed to be the land of the free (clearly is not anymore). So please do not compare one country to another that has their own set of problems, your thought process is illogical. The people that are actually pissed off with the TSA situation will understand my point. They want their freedom back.

edit on 20-3-2012 by descendedstar because: (no reason given)


people shud take back their freedom, after all isn't the gov suppose to represent the people?

war on terrorism ...can't believe that people fell for it so easily..this is just like Nazism..just stinks



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
There is no such thing as al Qaeda. At least the way they explained it to you.

There is actually more proof for ETs interacting with mankind than the existence of al Qaeda....the way they define it to the masses that is.


I knew there was a reason i didnt trust 99% of you nor associate with ya. You are not to be trusted. Worst form of mental illness....the kind that says you are of sound mind. as you hide behind your accomplishments..



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
You mean they finally scored?took awhile for them to earn all that power they do happily abuse



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I'd sue him for touching my child..

2nd line



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Lol loved the graph

Probability of dying from a terrorist attack
1 In 30 million
Probability of getting cancer from a single TSA scan
1 in 30 million

That alone cancels the benefit of the TSA out don't ya think?
edit on 20-3-2012 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Elexio
 


For what? Doing his job?

I understand parents dont like seeing their kids in stressful situations, but all it takes is one crazy parent attaching a bomb to the inside of his childs cast and a bigger problem would occur.

Cheers



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Now, THIS is a video that should go viral,

Sick,
Sick,

Just sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CB6699
 


How in the world is it "sick"?
The man is doing his job to make sure innocent lives are not in danger.

The sick part of it is that people are trying to make a big deal about the TSA doing their jobs when there are much bigger issues in the world.

Cheers



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91
 


To you it's ok, to me it's not. I let you have your opinion, I am entitled to mine,
for various reasons,
which I do not care to discuss.

As far as this spectacle of this agent goes, common sense goes a long way!

Have a good day, sir!



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
u guys all cry way 2 much

i dont fly much but when i do i want everyone on the plane checked lol

do u not remember 9/11????

do u think these guys are never gonna try again?

remember the shoe bomber?

how about the underwear bomber??

whats it gonna take another plane full of dead americans?

if u dont like it dont frikin fly.. rent a damm car..



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Sorry for not following the general consensus but it's their job to check even the unlikeliest of targets such as a child in a wheelchair. You can hide drugs/explosives in so many places such as shoes, wheelchairs etc. The terrorists and the drug lords don't care where they strap the payload and often choose the most unlikeliest places to slip through the net.

Similarly the Custom's officers/ security have a duty of care to do their job even if it seems silly/etc to other people. They're just doing their jobs: they are told what gets checked and what doesn't. And I'm sure they often feel certain checks are unnecessary. They are damned if they do - damned if they don't.

Just think there'd be a whole heap of people up in arms if the unlikely event of a terrorist attack occurred and it came out that the perpetrators were not even checked by security.

Anyways try to be civilized and control the rage. I'm just excersizing my right to an opinion, though at the end of the day I would be flattered if my opinions mattered so much to you to be outraged.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Thank the Bush Administration!! for TSA

Fact The Terrorist that were on those Planes came to America Legally

Passports and were Tourist !!

and Dont Forget The Dammed Utility ( BOX CUTTER ) Knife !

Hell as George Carlin would of Said after you been Flying for about an Hour
there going to Bring you a Knife ( a Table Knife ) and Fork !
or Killing with a Sunday NY Times News Paper , Big Hands

A Year or SO before 911

Warning for the Conservative's ( ADULT Language )

George Carlin - Airport Security


Check out the 1:27 Mark it Like i said !

but for a Little Child in a Wheelchair Come On!!

This isnt Vietnam you know, back when when the Viet Cong Put Grenade's on their Own Children !
to Fight Us ,, Well yeah i Guess if your Arabic/Indian Descent with the Muslim Last Name their might be a Tinsy Problem ( that Suicide Bomb Thingy )

American is Becoming more Like North Korea as TPTB is Censoring/Restricting the # Out of America

all in the Name of Security Loosing Freedom for Security

what that Ben Franklin Quote !


He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither. People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.


All because of a Box Cutter!!





posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockintitz

Probability of dying from a terrorist attack
1 In 30 million
Probability of getting cancer from a single TSA scan
1 in 30 million

That alone cancels the benefit of the TSA out don't ya think?
edit on 20-3-2012 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)


Everything gives you cancer didn't you know that?


BTW the likelihood of 'dying from a terrorist attack" depends on where you live/work etc Tehran does not have the same terror threat level as Sydney.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalixi
Sorry for not following the general consensus but it's their job to check even the unlikeliest of targets such as a child in a wheelchair. You can hide drugs/explosives in so many places such as shoes, wheelchairs etc. The terrorists and the drug lords don't care where they strap the payload and often choose the most unlikeliest places to slip through the net.

Similarly the Custom's officers/ security have a duty of care to do their job even if it seems silly/etc to other people. They're just doing their jobs: they are told what gets checked and what doesn't. And I'm sure they often feel certain checks are unnecessary. They are damned if they do - damned if they don't.

Just think there'd be a whole heap of people up in arms if the unlikely event of a terrorist attack occurred and it came out that the perpetrators were not even checked by security.

Anyways try to be civilized and control the rage. I'm just excersizing my right to an opinion, though at the end of the day I would be flattered if my opinions mattered so much to you to be outraged.



it doesnt matter how they got here.. they still got on the plane

if these measures were in effect then 5000 lives saved

souns like a no frikin brainer

again if u dont like it dont FLY



new topics

top topics



 
60
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join