It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Nabs Suspected Al Queda Terrorist At O'Hare International Airport

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
You can thank the Bush Administration and their big wet kiss to the corporate Security Intelligence industry for this idiotic crap. And every now and then they jazz it all up again to get more funding. Like the "liquid bombers" scare that never existed. 10 planes to be blown up by what...? Liquid bombs that the suicide bombers were going to make in the planes' tiny bathrooms from separate ingredients inside shampoo bottles?

The truth was quickly revealed that the actual mixing process would have taken at least 3 hours and the fumes during that process would've killed the bombers inside the bathrooms before the stuff would've been ready to be used. In other words, the plot was impossible and ridiculous, and the "terrorism experts" knew it. And yet the media and the Bushies went wild with it all, having TSA making us throw away our shampoos and liquid soaps before getting on the planes. And that lie has already been exposed for what it was, and yet no media outlet has ever run with that story for fear of being labeled "anti-American".

TSA at the airports are just low paid drones doing what they're told to do by high paid "security intel consultants", thousands of 6-figure corporate rip-off artists, and the politicians who love them for the money they funnel into their campaign war chests and the fear they gin up for them every election season. The TSA people on the line have no idea why any of this is important either, and yet, they don't want to lose their jobs over appearing to not believe the bullsh*t they're told. Look at the lobbyists and their bosses and the weird politics in this nation for the reason why things are so screwed up in this country.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube

so in one day when 3000 died in 911 on a whole on that given day alone....you would only have had a 2% chance of being involved in that.....and that was a heavy terrorist attack......on a single day....So in that year you had.... .0054% of a chance in dying in that attack........go figure huh......and you would allow this kind of abuse to occur for them kind of odds.

And it's that low because of vigilance. Thanks for supporting the actions of the TSA.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
as Paul Harvey would say ...and now the rest of the story...

Obama appointed two devout Muslims to homeland security posts.

Obama and Janet Napolitano appointed Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC ).

sure makes a feller feel warm and fuzzy.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

well is that ever dumb....heck i could just take i piece of metal off his chair and beat a person silly with it....come on get real.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This is bloody brilliant!

After watching the sheeple line up for masse post-priest-cum-pedophile scandal, they said

HEY! Let's actually sanction the touching of small children. We'll actually ENCOURAGE it! We'll call it the TSA and we'll do it in the name of national security.

I gotta give the devil his due - they tested to see if protecting our children was paramount to protecting a tradition, and we said "Hell no it isn't more important! We'll just say it is!".

Get me off this [sic] planet of followers.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
At this point, everyone knows what's in store for them at the airport. Why not drive or take the train?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

As far as our totally useless government goes. I have but one thing to say. Smoke detectors, pipe bombs, castor beans, hexamine, nitric acid and all the guns we can find.
Line 'em up against a wall, then lets start over with a CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hey, who knows what he's hiding in that cast!? Could be drugs, weapons, exotic animals.....

Oh wait he's probably not a CIA smuggler.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MattNC

Another brainwashed individual.....man alive...because of vigilance.....get real....there is vigilance....and there is downright idiocy.....and this search comes under the second category......man.....are yoiu as American so afraid of the outside world where you think everyone is a terroist.....do you not realize this is preparing people to rat out on their friend and neighbors...where you will soon suspect everyone and everything as a threat.....

Come on.....be realistic.....i am sorry for all of the human race if this is the world you want to choose to live....it is now a complete and utter success...TPTB have you soooooo afraid you will believe your own grandmother is a terroist......time to hang all our heads in shame.....please government...and ...media....come into my world and tell me what a good little slave i am....and give me my rewards for telling the world my three year old is open for searches.....

Yes maybe a few factions use children for their own gains....but come on......even if the kid was smuggling coc aine for his parents.....how much could he have on him....OMG.

tell you what America....if your so afraid of letting people in...then stay the f*%^ out of every ones else's country's......stay the heck home where you can feel safe in your prison of lies and deceit.....stay home where you can be spoon fed more lies from the media of how the rest of the world is only out to get you and will use their children to fight you on your own streets.....these are your friends and neighbors being put through these indignities.....not a terroist disguise as a three year old white boy.

If your so damned paranoid...why not just stay at home in your warm comfy houses....because that is where it is heading.....if you actually think of the number of deaths caused by the terroists and the number of deaths caused by someone going postal of your own nation.....then you might....just might see how silly it all is.

i am glad your so willing to have yourself searched.....but i hope that this makes your tourism suffer...i hope that your disneylands get desserted....i hope that you all just stay at home......because if this is how you would prefer the world...you can have it.......you are not a shinny example to the world.....you are a corrupt dictated society which has blinded the people to the fact that your own government will sacrifice you all in the name of the all mighty dollar......aftern seeing the comments in here ...AMERICA you deserve everything that gets thrown at you...you are now Israel's B*&%^ .....and the crowd hangs it's head in shame.

Once Amercia showed it had something to uphold.....it was called FREEDOM......the world was glad to see America fight for the rights of freedom.....Which by the way was all false.

The world is doomed if this is what people actually think is ok......the world is doomed because we the people don't have the balls to stand up and be counted....the world is doomed because the only thing that matters it seems is power......these people have power over a frightened family....sad day for you all.
edit on 083131p://f05Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

Well said m8 with more people like you out there,there is a modicum of hope......If people don't see the reprecussions of this then there is no hope for any of us.....SICK SICK SICK....TSA chalks up yet another one for TPTB........you are all in there hands now.....and they can do as they please and people will actually good for them.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

What is worrying is how the young are being desensitized to accept this as the norm...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Not that I'm defending this, but you did read the whole story where this happened in 2010 before the TSA changed its rules regarding the searching of children. It was things like this that led to the new rules.

I hate the TSA as much as everyone else, just expected to see more truth in the OPs story than to put it out that this just recently happened.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

reply to post by MattNC

Another brainwashed individual.....man alive...because of vigilance.....get real....there is vigilance....and there is downright idiocy.....and this search comes under the second category......man.....are yoiu as American so afraid of the outside world where you think everyone is a terroist.....do you not realize this is preparing people to rat out on their friend and neighbors...where you will soon suspect everyone and everything as a threat.....

Come on.....be realistic.....i am sorry for all of the human race if this is the world you want to choose to live....it is now a complete and utter success...TPTB have you soooooo afraid you will believe your own grandmother is a terroist......time to hang all our heads in shame.....please government...and ...media....come into my world and tell me what a good little slave i am....and give me my rewards for telling the world my three year old is open for searches.....

Yes maybe a few factions use children for their own gains....but come on......even if the kid was smuggling coc aine for his parents.....how much could he have on him....OMG.

tell you what America....if your so afraid of letting people in...then stay the f*%^ out of every ones else's country's......stay the heck home where you can feel safe in your prison of lies and deceit.....stay home where you can be spoon fed more lies from the media of how the rest of the world is only out to get you and will use their children to fight you on your own streets.....these are your friends and neighbors being put through these indignities.....not a terroist disguise as a three year old white boy.

If your so damned paranoid...why not just stay at home in your warm comfy houses....because that is where it is heading.....if you actually think of the number of deaths caused by the terroists and the number of deaths caused by someone going postal of your own nation.....then you might....just might see how silly it all is.

i am glad your so willing to have yourself searched.....but i hope that this makes your tourism suffer...i hope that your disneylands get desserted....i hope that you all just stay at home......because if this is how you would prefer the world...you can have it.......you are not a shinny example to the world.....you are a corrupt dictated society which has blinded the people to the fact that your own government will sacrifice you all in the name of the all mighty dollar......aftern seeing the comments in here ...AMERICA you deserve everything that gets thrown at you...you are now Israel's B*&%^ .....and the crowd hangs it's head in shame.

Once Amercia showed it had something to uphold.....it was called FREEDOM......the world was glad to see America fight for the rights of freedom.....Which by the way was all false.

The world is doomed if this is what people actually think is ok......the world is doomed because we the people don't have the balls to stand up and be counted....the world is doomed because the only thing that matters it seems is power......these people have power over a frightened family....sad day for you all.
edit on 083131p://f05Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

Try decaf.

Not brainwashed, not afraid, not paranoid, just aware.

Don't want to be searched or have your kid searched? Don't fly.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by backwherewestarted

Originally posted by paradox
My grandmother had to get a letter from her doctor because the TSA wouldn't let her go through security because her knee replacement set off their detector BS.

F the TSA.
Terrorist Syndicate of America

You do know that this has been going on since we first started using metal detectors. Anyone with a metal plate or screws or rod, needs a letter from a doctor to get through security if it sets off the detectors.

Erm, no.
Before they would take you and use a hand held detector over your body part if you said you had something in it.

Now the TSA wants a doctors note.

Well I have had a metal plate since 1992 and this has been the usual practice. I also knew a few people who had metal rods/plates since at least 1980.

Anything else you would like to be wrong about?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
reply to post by kn0wh0w

What is worrying is how the young are being desensitized to accept this as the norm...

exactly what i said in my OP.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB6699
reply to post by FoxMulder91

To you it's ok, to me it's not. I let you have your opinion, I am entitled to mine,
for various reasons,
which I do not care to discuss.

As far as this spectacle of this agent goes, common sense goes a long way!

Have a good day, sir!

At one point in time common sense said:

A country wouldn't not follow one man and blame one group of people for everything and commit genocide.

People would not kill themselves to kill other people.

People would not hijack planes.

People would nut use kids as human shields.

People would not fly planes into buildings.

I could go on and on, but you get my point.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
We could start following Israel's airport security procedures, but they do involve profiling. It's great if you pass the first security check, but God help you if you have to go through the additional screening. I believe the other difference is that the security agents Israeli airports use are highly trained, top notch interrogators - not like these goobers the TSA hires.

www.slate.com...
edit on 20-3-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

reply to post by milkyway12

well is that ever dumb....heck i could just take i piece of metal off his chair and beat a person silly with it....come on get real.

Good point!

Someone could even remove the wheels, take the rims off and use them as giant Kung Fu stars! No one would stand a chance!

And how do we know he's just a kid? Could be a deranged suicide midget. Midgets have been looked down on for too long. Maybe they are planning to teach us a lesson we'll never forget!

You just can't be too careful these days.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
When has anyone white strapped a bomb to their kid to blow up something for their own gain?I think common sense is out the window here.It is time for some profiling aren't the FBI pros at this instead some schmuck who doesn't have a clue.But hey what do I know the father could be a white islamic extremist.They have official made everyone scared of their fellow American.Don't forget to rat on your neighbour.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
Sickening
I will probably get flamed for this, but...
Shame on the parents for letting them do that. If those perverts tried to assault my kid like that I would have freaked out. Why do we let uniforms intimidate us like this? Disgusting.
Perhaps if we all wore burkas to the airport, no one would be searched.
Flame away

We do because they will arrest us. We try to minimize trouble. Only if enough people en masse protest such things will something change. Nobody wants to get arrested on their family vacation to the happiest place on earth.
People in wheelchairs are supposed to be treated with respect and now it's just the opposite, they are being targeted because of some idea that they are being used by evil people. The TSA is not allowed to profile either, so a a child with his mommy and daddy can look just as much like a terrorist as another.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join