It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Obama Threatens Media With Federal Investigation If They Persue Birth Certificate!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
The more this is brought up, the more I'm leaning towards something hidden from the public.

I don't know if his BC is a fake. What grabs my attention are the actions taken to get people to let it go.

This controversy is as real as the WMD's, it is sad to see people bullied into being stupider
than they have to be. One man can repeat a lie 1000 time and it will still be a lie, however peoples
perception of that lie will change and become as distorted as the lie it self. On to the the 346
fake birth certificate served up and you reckon that the same story that launched the 1st of those 346
constitutes a search for a real truth?

The truth is, repeating the same lie effects peoples opinion, like it has effected yours.If people
stood in front your house calling you a thief everyday for three years do you think people
in you neighborhood would believe you are a thief? Does that mean you are a thief???

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

Originally posted by beefaronie
Its amazing to me how alot of you will believe the goverment carried out 9/11, yet cant imagine that this guy is actually hiding something. Or actually realize the guys middle name is hussein and actually think he has the U.S best interest in mind.

Exactly..The fact that Obama has a muslim name even if He is a christian and no U.S.president even became close to having anything associated with islam names is creepy to me.That cannot be good for the U.S. as far as the President understanding America.

The Bush family had much closer associations to Islam than just a middle name...

fromthewilderness.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If I need a copy of my birth certificate to run for any office or even get a driver's license in another State, I have to contact the state I was born in for a copy of my birth certificate, and take what that state gives me as proof.

I don't have 'options' and neither do any of you. You do what they say and then take whatever proof the state gives you. This is accepted as proof anywhere in America for me and for you. But not for Obama.

Like it or not, the birther movement is the proud club of America's racist. None of you posting in thread seem stupid to me, and political hacks would have been done in 2008 as their paychecks stopped. Reasoning that all of you can't be mentally ill, racism is what's left.

No one cares anymore guys. He's proved his citizenship to the satisfaction of the 74% of white America who are not racist. The 36% who are can have fun typing to each other but frankly you guys aren't worth the bandwidth this forum allows you.

However, you all have a constitutional right to express your opinion, just as Obama has a constitutional right to be President.

This issue has been settled everywhere in America, except on right wing racist websites. Why don't you guys discuss this subject on one of them.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by Deetermined

The only "reality" at this point is that the true original document has never been examined by an expert.

Has anyone asked for any of the GOP candidates birth certificate? Have they been viewed under an intense microscope?

Nope....their skin is white...so they are in the clear. Obama has been sitting President for 3.5 years and this garbage is still going around.

So your saying all GOP candidates are White? That is a very uneducated and generalist statement if I have ever seen one.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Here is a map from 1960 which clearly shows the country of Kenya labeled as such. The argument that Kenya was not a country or did not exist at the time of Obama's birth has been debunked many times. See for yourself.
www.maps.com...

I would think a map clearly showing Kenya in 1960 ahows that Kenya could be listed as a nation one year later at the time of Obama's birth.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
For those who say this isn't a credible news source, I see this story covered by small players in the media business. It is viral on forum websites. Why doesn't anyone from the MSM or the White House deny it?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

First...your response was well put together, not rude and generally fair. This is NOT an attack on your response.

However, your response supports what I am trying to point out. You took the time, effort, etc. to put together a well-thought-out response to a topic you seem to think is stupid and (for most people) not worth your time. But there it is. It reminds me of the people here that have staunch opinions about UFOs, Ancient Aliens, Bigfoot wearing lingerie, etc. "I don't care"..."This is stupid"..."What a waste of time"...etc., they say. But apparently it is worth their effort (and in this case, yours) to "argue".

Again...I don't consider your response an "argument" in the negative sense. But there are many on ATS that are fired up about this topic and want it to simply go away. Are they too dumb to realize that really wanting something to go away requires ignoring it? Or are they so pissed and worried that they temporarily loose their minds? I believe the latter...and that there MAY BE something to hide. They have convinced me.

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think republicats are all pretty much idiots anyway. my opinion.

The Dembos are the worst mental deficit owners of the bunch, while the Republitards are little less than thieves with good skills covering it 1/4 way up.

LE has solid evidence of forgery of federal documents. Illegals from Mexico get sentenced to 10 years for forged papers.

Look, If he has nothing to hide then break it all out. Everything. Innocent people have nothing to hide correct?

Im not saying Obama had anything to do with the forgery. A chance he had zero knowledge. But someone did, and they need to be charged with the crime and go through the courts.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
"Sheriff" Joe Arpaio is a known RACIST, not the brightest tool in the shed, NOT to be trusted, cruel & twisted. There is one source not credible, most of the others this "op" will most likely bring up will not be credible either I do believe. So far this story wreaks of a right winger smear campaign against the sitting & current president. What you right wingers believe you can create a coup, take over the presidency. Don't make me laugh, all your candidates are lost causes and laughable at best. Each and every candidate the right wingers throw in have successfully opened their unholy NO honor mouths and inserted foot and pretty much done themselves ALL in. This smear campaign also wreaks of racism on a very grand scale. Right wingers do yourselves a favor don't speak, don't talk. Just slither away, your racism is NO longer tolerated in this world. It will be erased & censored the more its put in blogs or elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by averageGuy505
If I need a copy of my birth certificate to run for any office or even get a driver's license in another State, I have to contact the state I was born in for a copy of my birth certificate, and take what that state gives me as proof.

I don't have 'options' and neither do any of you. You do what they say and then take whatever proof the state gives you. This is accepted as proof anywhere in America for me and for you. But not for Obama.

Except...if people think there could be a state, government or party sized lie being told to our country, they can believe in corruption at a level reaching forgery. Especially when "some people" have decided to use the race card to "prove their point" when it is nothing but a "shut-up" tactic.

Like it or not, the birther movement is the proud club of America's racist. None of you posting in thread seem stupid to me, and political hacks would have been done in 2008 as their paychecks stopped. Reasoning that all of you can't be mentally ill, racism is what's left.

I could accept racism in the event of "His middle name is Muslim" and "He looks Muslim", but not when what is being demanded is proof about a piece of paper...that you have already said is required and important...is all that is being demanded. If Obama had simply provided what these people asked for...without playing games and "his people" offering up suspect documents...maybe this would have gone away.

No one cares anymore guys. He's proved his citizenship to the satisfaction of the 74% of white America who are not racist. The 36% who are can have fun typing to each other but frankly you guys aren't worth the bandwidth this forum allows you.

If it isn't worth the bandwidth, or your time...then ignore it. It apparently IS worth your time and bandwidth. But 36%...over 1/3 apparently think this IS worth considering. You can call them racist, but if that is 36% of the country, they deserve to be represented regardless. Unless you are implying that if they don't agree with you...the 36% should be ignored?

However, you all have a constitutional right to express your opinion, just as Obama has a constitutional right to be President.

Obviously, some are not convinced of that. And considering our government lies to us all the time...I understand their feelings.

This issue has been settled everywhere in America, except on right wing racist websites. Why don't you guys discuss this subject on one of them.

Funny how you pair "right wing" and "racist" together. If that is your root belief...then maybe you should stop wasting time on these topics. Racism is something a person never looses and nothing that can be easily cured. You calling someone racist will never result in them saying "Hummmm....maybe I am wrong". So...if you can't change their minds...you are apparently using this term as a personal insult and then pairing it with "right wing" to insult an entire group. Not the nicest thing to do for someone who pretends to take a higher ground.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by averageGuy505

What a bigot! I look for truth and that makes me a racist?
I was around when Watergate happened and I was mad as hell at Nixon even before the Oval Office got linked to the scandal. How would you have labeled me for that? Racist wouldn't fit. I don't like lies, or cover ups. Apparently, those things don't matter to you.

My son is in the next room playing video games with his best buddy since grade school. I call him my third son and he is bi-racial. Keep your race card and quit trying to compartmentalize anyone who doesn't believe the crap they've been fed.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisticRebel
"Sheriff" Joe Arpaio is a known RACIST, not the brightest tool in the shed, NOT to be trusted, cruel & twisted.

I'm not sure why you would say this? Sheriff Arpaio is a paid servant enforcing the laws of his state. The state is overrun with illegals trafficking drugs (and worse) and the government of that state has decided that should be addressed and stopped...as our federal law states, but the feds (under Obama) don't want to loose the votes. If that is racist...I guess I am too.

As far as trusted...apparently the people of his state don't agree with you. That is...unless you are implying they are all racist, stupid, untrustworthy, cruel and twisted. Is that what you believe?

And if by cruel and twisted you mean his tactics...you must not be a parent. At least not a parent of teenagers. I can tell you that creativity is often more effective in solving such problems than force and imprisonment. Sometimes being inventive is better than being...uhhh...cruel.
edit on 3/12/2012 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ummmm lets see here, "sheriff" arapio is under INVESTIGATION for what I believe he has done is break several laws. He should be trying to look out for his own city and or state. NOT using city money to investigate someone he is illegally trying to investigate. His badge should be revoked & he be fired for illegal use of city & state money. I know he is a racist. Things that have come to light in the last few months plainly show it in the way he acts & thinks.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I know he is a racist.

OK...I see. No point of arguing then. Peace.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Let's see, was there any one here in support of Obama that didn't use the word "racist"?

Not many, but it's to be expected when there's lack of a better defense.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I would have loved to have been a "fly on the wall" when "they" were choosing Obama for the next President. "He is black...we can use the race card when all else fails!" I would bet my house on that at least being thought, if not said out loud. Getting that on audio would be priceless

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
The only so called nutters, and agenda driven people in this are the idiots who continually ignore the facts that he has spent millions to keep it a secret, prevent investigation, and every attempt to show a legit BC has been quickly proven false. Their only defense is to call people crazy because the facts are clearly against them.

Whether the WND story is true or not doesn't make any difference. He is clearly hiding something and if he was legit he would have produced the legit document long ago and put this to rest. If this turns out to be true this just further confirms he is a fraud!
edit on 11-3-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

There is absolute zero proof Obama has spent any money on keeping anything a secret, this is a birther rumour looking at expenditure and making assumptions. If all your facts come from birther sites then that will get a thumbs up from the believers of that, but that means nothing to anyone who hasn't bought into that.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Ummmm lets see here, "sheriff" arapio is under INVESTIGATION for what I believe he has done is break several laws. He should be trying to look out for his own city and or state. NOT using city money to investigate someone he is illegally trying to investigate. His badge should be revoked & he be fired for illegal use of city & state money. I know he is a racist. Things that have come to light in the last few months plainly show it in the way he acts & thinks.
I'm all for this as long as the same rule applys to Obama and his wife for all the tax payers money they use on concerts,vacations and now his campaign.

All I see in this thread besides a lot of hate and the race card being throwen around is people that seem to know the facts are educating the shills and trolls with there out dated talking points, is this really all you Obama lackeys have for talking points or have you just run out of anything that has a fact attached to it????
edit on 12-3-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
The sources are the MOST unreliable on the 'net, I think. Not very plausible, I would rate this story a 2-3 on 0 ("complete, impossible bullsh*t") to 10 ("verified by every single sane person on the planet").

Agreed. Probably less than two.

It's Joseph Farrah. "Civilization ended on Y2K and all I got was this lousy WorldNetDaily tee shirt."

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Actually they have, his name was John McCain. Look it up. Educate yourself. Posting on the internet is awesome!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join