It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Obama Threatens Media With Federal Investigation If They Persue Birth Certificate!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
UPDATE: Yet another story on Obama's birth certificate. It's the subject that keeps on giving.
Those of us waiting for the exposure of Obama's Birth Certificate looks like that it's not going to happen. In a joint news story these are the headlines. It's seems the President will do everything in his power to keep the exposure of his real place of birth a secret, including including the an attempt to do away with the First Amendment right now for Reporters but then the main stream media are not known for investigating the issues anyway they are good at investigarting everything else but. Don't know if any of this will pan out but alot of people do think this is happening, whatever it makes for an interesting argument. I know this is from the World Net Daily but couldn't be a harbinger of things to come?

______beforeitsnews/story/1874/806/Obama_Threatens_Media_With_Federal_Investigation_If_They_Persu

Bob Unruh
World Net Daily

The lead investigator in Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s review of the authenticity of Barack Obama’s birth certificate today unloaded a bombshell about the case: that he was told by sources members of the media were threatened with federal investigations should they continue to report on the birth certificate issue.[/url]

edit on 11-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add sentence

edit on 11-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: Add a sentance

edit on 11-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

edit on 11-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

edit on 11-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add comment

edit on 11-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The more this is brought up, the more I'm leaning towards something hidden from the public.

I don't know if his BC is a fake. What grabs my attention are the actions taken to get people to let it go.

Federal Investigations for real journalism? Sounds a bit more like blackmail. Hope they go ahead with it, even if there is nothing to find, I want to see just how hilarious this can become.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The sources are the MOST unreliable on the 'net, I think. Not very plausible, I would rate this story a 2-3 on 0 ("complete, impossible bullsh*t") to 10 ("verified by every single sane person on the planet").

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
The more this is brought up, the more I'm leaning towards something hidden from the public.

I don't know if his BC is a fake. What grabs my attention are the actions taken to get people to let it go.

Federal Investigations for real journalism? Sounds a bit more like blackmail. Hope they go ahead with it, even if there is nothing to find, I want to see just how hilarious this can become.

The only fake here is the story. As always on this subject the reality is the only people who talk about it are the nutters, agenda driven fringe and people making money off of it. Obama has spent about and hour of his Presidency and no money on the issue and when he did it ended the issue. However that does take away all the fun of making stories up that claim different and then making up more stories to explain why everybody ingnored the first set up made up stories.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

The only "reality" at this point is that the true original document has never been examined by an expert.

Until then, all stories on both sides are fake.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Thats about the dumbest thing Obama could do. Any type of action that results in media being investigated will open the door to lawsuits. The investigation against media will revolve around his birth certificate and their attempt to investigate it. That means Obama (his legal team) will have to prove the media is barking up the wrong tree. The only way to do that and satisfy the court is to produce the document in question and allow it to be scrutinized.

Either way, I say to the media bring it. Instead of one media outlet trying to get the scoop, I think they should all ban together on this one issue. I would also like to see this info to be brought up in the media before the elections are over with.

Time for the people to start asking the media to really dig into this issue, as well as Congress.

reply to post by MrSpad

No money on the issue? He has a cadre of lawyers doing everything they can to ensure this topic does not see the light of day. The reason he has spent "no money" is because the tax payers are picking up his legal bill. Its the same tactic Obama uses when he schedules 5 campaign stops all over the US while working in one official Presidential visit in order to get out of reimbursing the tax payers for the personal use of Air Force 1.
edit on 11-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The only "reality" at this point is that the true original document has never been examined by an expert.

Has anyone asked for any of the GOP candidates birth certificate? Have they been viewed under an intense microscope?

Nope....their skin is white...so they are in the clear. Obama has been sitting President for 3.5 years and this garbage is still going around.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
A friend of a friend of a well known person told me that Obama is from mercury. And that if you talk about it you'll be shipped to gitmo. So much for the news value...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

No money on the issue? He has a cadre of lawyers doing everything they can to ensure this topic does not see the light of day.

Really? You can show us the documentation for that, I suppose? Remember, his lawyers never even showed up during that Georgia trial.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by MrSpad

Until then, all stories on both sides are fake.

When the state that has gives you copy and says that it is legit then it is legally legit. Show me another person in this nation where that does not hold true. You could not produce your original document for examination because nobody can. And the state is not going to break its own rule in regards to a few flim flam artists and there merry band of nutters. Even if they did the birthers would declare it also to be a perfect fake and keep on with the stupidy. And that is the reality of it.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Has anyone asked for any of the GOP candidates birth certificate? Have they been viewed under an intense microscope?

Nope....their skin is white...so they are in the clear. Obama has been sitting President for 3.5 years and this garbage is still going around.

And they will continue with their malarkey until the end of his eighth year as president....

...and then they'll find some sort of feigned illegitimacy for whoever the 2016 Democratic candidate is.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Oh the sad irony of ignorance... people bashing others for asking questions while being clueless about the facts themselves makes me think of the quote about people ridiculing what they dont understand. anyway ...

Obama is white what don't you racist birther-bashers get about that.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

reply to post by David9176

Nice try buddy, now you can put that race card back in your pocket and read a little. It DOES NOT MATTER who is sitting as president, white, black or purple - this has NOTHING to do with color and EVERYTHING to do with uncovering the truth.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardoom

Nice try buddy, now you can put that race card back in your pocket and read a little. It DOES NOT MATTER who is sitting as president, white, black or purple - this has NOTHING to do with color and EVERYTHING to do with uncovering the truth.

Yeah, like any white president has ever been accused of being born in AFRICA.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Wow, so you really know nothing about how John McCain had to prove his citizenship prior to him running for President, because he was born on a US military base in Panama? He's white........soooooo, your racist theory just went down the drain, huh?

That was too easy, give me another one. I love debunking ignorance!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This was an issue for Barry Goldwater in 1964 since he was born in what was then the US Territory of Arizona in 1909 - 2 years before statehood was achieved in 1912. He was determined to be a natural born citizen by Congress.

The true test will come when a Puerto Rican Republican named Luis Fortuno runs for President in the not so distant future. I suspect the US Supreme Court will have to get involved then. Technically speaking they only have statutory citizenship however the island has more or less evolved into a state in all but name.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Yes .. people HAVE asked for the birth certificates of GOP candidates. Where have you been? The issue was raised over McCain's eligibility because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone. www.nytimes.com...

Romney has also received some flack, as did his father who was born in Mexico. en.wikipedia.org...

The birth certificate issue has absolutely nothing to do with race. Skin color has about as much to do with this as shoe size. I find it highly unlikely that you truly believe that people who disagree with his policies, ask questions about his past, want to know more about the birth certificate and why all of his records have been sealed, hidden or "lost", are racist. That would be beyond ignorant.

I realize that calling people racist can be a very powerful and convenient way to end a discussion when you can't think of anything else to say but it's weak ... and dangerous. Racism DOES exist ... not just in the U.S. but throughout the world. When you (and others) carelessly throw the label around you trivialize the word which both lessens it's power and, more importantly, it's credibility ... something I'm quite sure you do not want to do.

Jemison

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Utter BS..WND ..puhleease not too mention beforeitsnews..

Come on you birthers are getting desperate in your lies...it is so proper that birthers begin with B and ends with S.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
how many of you have paper copies of your BC?................................................i have 2..obtained 4 years apart. as i look at them they look identical.same paper, same font, can tell it was done with a typewriter (remember those
), rubber stamp and then photocopied. my point being..this could have all been ended long ago but instead 'they' left an opening..purposefull full or not

i still say he is from mars

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The media works in funny ways.

Remember the fake George Bush/National Guard story? The media had no problem investigating this to the Nth degree. Remember how many members of the press descended on Alaska shortly after Palin was announced as McCain's running mate?

Obama gets a pass, because the media and the Democrat party are basically on the same side.

Remember it's only a story if the Government controlled media says it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join